logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 3:35:45 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Since the migration and update most of my posts do not show up as 'latest posts' in the Active Discussion section (bottom of the WWW page). Often they do not register to the Last post column of the WWW page.

I just noticed there is a dating error in the system;
my post, in World and News Events: Birth Pangs is dated on the post
"#12 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 9:46:58 PM"
but in the Last Post column it is:
"Monday, June 01, 2009 5:59 PM
in "Birth Pangs"
by In His Name"

EDIT: of course this post registered correctly :-P
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:11:04 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

In His Name wrote:
Since the migration and update most of my posts do not show up as 'latest posts' in the Active Discussion section (bottom of the WWW page). Often they do not register to the Last post column of the WWW page.

I just noticed there is a dating error in the system;
my post, in World and News Events: Birth Pangs is dated on the post
"#12 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 9:46:58 PM"
but in the Last Post column it is:
"Monday, June 01, 2009 5:59 PM
in "Birth Pangs"
by In His Name"

EDIT: of course this post registered correctly :-P

I noticed the same thing in a few of my posts but thought it would clear after the update was complete. I could see my post in the threads, but notices it did not list as most recent when it was nor show as the last post in the thread from the forum main list.

UPDATE: I noticed today, like IHN's above, this post updated correctly, so hopefully if there was a lingering issue related to the migration and update, all is working as intended?
Offline forumadmin  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 5:35:32 AM(UTC)
forumadmin

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I may have found something that addresses this issue.

The old servers were in Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5), and the new servers are in Central Standard Time (GMT-6).
So, I switched the forum to consider its posts to be GMT-6 instead of GMT-5 now.

Maybe everything was being posted like it happened an hour ago, which made them appear old right away.
I think it was actually, the opposite, though, in that everything was being entered like it was an hour in the future.

Let's see how it goes going forward.
(This fix was done around June 16, 2009 16:33 GMT)

The Webmaster
Offline edStueart  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:26:16 AM(UTC)
edStueart

forumadmin wrote:

(This fix was done around June 16, 2009 16:33 GMT)

Mmmm, still needs work: http://forum.yadayahweh....rth-Pangs.aspx#post13087

Posted at 20:23 GMT (or perhaps 21:23 GMT, never really understood the metric system)

But it is in that same, troublesome "Birth-Pangs" thread...

Problem is not observed in other threads.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline In His Name  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 16, 2009 2:35:21 PM(UTC)
In His Name

edStueart wrote:
Mmmm, still needs work: http://forum.yadayahweh....rth-Pangs.aspx#post13087

Posted at 20:23 GMT (or perhaps 21:23 GMT, never really understood the metric system)

But it is in that same, troublesome "Birth-Pangs" thread...

Problem is not observed in other threads.

I have had problems in other threads as well, I didn't document them, but the IDF snake was a problem.

Ed, you are too young for the metric stuff, they actually tried to teach me that in USA grade school... What's up with that?? What's wrong with miles and inches; cups and ounces; pounds and the other ounces. Imagine my dilemma now, as a pharmacist I have to know both of them, plus a couple of others!!,,, complete with conversions.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2009 5:56:18 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Still problems with posts registering - much more random and less common.

This thread is a problem:
Yada Yahweh Forum » » Prophecy » Third Temple Construction Project

It currently says NO POSTS in the far right column of WWW page. There have been numerous posts today.
Offline Robert9876  
#7 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 5:06:53 PM(UTC)
Robert9876

The same for today in the prophecy thread.
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes
Offline Robert9876  
#8 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2009 5:10:14 PM(UTC)
Robert9876

Also, in the following thread:
Yada Yahweh Forum » » Prophecy » Are End Times Events moving too fast?

There is NO date or ANYTHING in that section at all, at least at the time of writing this. It also is not registering as a last post at bottom of forum home page, and is not anywhere in the "active topics" area.

I think you may be bad luck In His Name! :)

EDIT: Also, I just checked both my user profile and In His Name's for the last 10 posts, and the thread in question appears in neither, although we have posted in both.
As of 7-22-2009, 10:19 PM US Central Time

Earliest (possibly)
Time until Friday, September 1, 2023 (Jerusalem time)
5152 days
123665 hours
7419943 minutes

Latest (possibly)
Time until Saturday, October 31, 2026 (Jerusalem time)
6308 days
151410 hours
9084644 minutes
Offline In His Name  
#9 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 3:47:39 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Yada Yahweh Forum » » Prophecy » Are End Times Events moving too fast? Robet9876 post #4 did not register

Yada Yahweh Forum » Topics » Good, Bad, or Indifferent » Can someone call on the name of Jesus and still be saved? bitnet post #70 did not register

Yada Yahweh Forum » » Prophecy » Third Temple Construction Project RidesWithYah post#22 did not register

Yada Yahweh Forum » Topics » World News and Events » NEW WORLD ORDER sirgodfrey post#72 did not register

All of these posts followed a post by kp. Coincidence?

Offline kp  
#10 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 4:04:35 AM(UTC)
kp

Yeah, that's weird. Maybe it just means kp talks too much.

kp
Offline In His Name  
#11 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 4:11:01 AM(UTC)
In His Name

kp wrote:
Yeah, that's weird. Maybe it just means kp talks too much.

kp

Sorry KP, didn't mean to implicate you. lol
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#12 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 4:14:56 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

its a conspiracy! KP is, errm, some, errm, new post notification devouring thing! I bet the president is in on it too...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#13 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2009 12:26:40 PM(UTC)
kp

Please don't put me in the same sentence with that guy. I used to have hope for this country!

kp
Offline In His Name  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:02:33 AM(UTC)
In His Name

kp wrote:
Please don't put me in the same sentence with that guy. I used to have hope for this country!

kp

OK Ken you are out of the woods for now...

Yada Yahweh Forum » Topics » "No one knows the date, nor the hour..." » What happens to kids?... Robert9876 post DID register after a kp post

...but we have our eyes on you. ;-)
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:53:04 AM(UTC)
kp

Another weird tech thing I've noticed occassionally (but not always): when posting a reply, sometimes the very last of the "last ten posts" doesn't show up---the list will end with the one that was posted just before that.

On the plus side, time-outs seem to be a thing of the past :-)

kp
Offline In His Name  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 7:34:58 AM(UTC)
In His Name

kp wrote:
Another weird tech thing I've noticed occassionally (but not always): when posting a reply, sometimes the very last of the "last ten posts" doesn't show up---the list will end with the one that was posted just before that.

On the plus side, time-outs seem to be a thing of the past :-)

kp

ditto that, sometimes the last ten box is completely empty.
Offline In His Name  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:03:16 AM(UTC)
In His Name

I was going to make a new topic, but may be this is part of the same problem.

I noticed that bitnet just added several posts. I believe they are posted per his time zone, not the server time zone. They actually came in as older than my posts from a couple of hours ago.
Latest Posts
posts not registering in Active Discussion by In His Name (Technical Support) Today at 12:34:58 PM
Today's Baal worshipers by In His Name (God Damn Religion) Today at 11:05:24 AM
NEW WORLD ORDER by In His Name (World News and Events) Today at 9:50:46 AM
Islam in the News by Yada (Islam in Scripture) Today at 8:29:50 AM
Hebraic roots translation? by bitnet (Translation and Amplification) Today at 3:42:55 AM I think this post showed up after my posts above
Can someone call on the name of Jesus and still be saved? by bitnet (Good, Bad, or Indifferent) Today at 3:25:53 AM I think this post showed up after my posts above
Third Temple Construction Project by bitnet (Prophecy) Today at 3:13:49 AM ? I think this was posted when I posted?

I believe Bitnet is in SE Asia.

I just went back to check on times and saw that the Latest Posts times are changing??

Latest Posts
posts not registering in Active Discussion by In His Name (Technical Support) Today at 1:34:58 PM
Today's Baal worshipers by In His Name (God Damn Religion) Today at 12:05:24 PM
NEW WORLD ORDER by In His Name (World News and Events) Today at 10:50:46 AM
Islam in the News by Yada (Islam in Scripture) Today at 9:29:50 AM
Hebraic roots translation? by bitnet (Translation and Amplification) Today at 4:42:55 AM
Can someone call on the name of Jesus and still be saved? by bitnet (Good, Bad, or Indifferent) Today at 4:25:53 AM
Third Temple Construction Project by bitnet (Prophecy) Today at 4:13:49 AM
Offline edStueart  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2009 3:22:51 PM(UTC)
edStueart

I think that this problem has resurfaced:

Look on the home page, under the topic of Torah.

The most recent post displayed is Robski's:
http://forum.yadayahweh....-to-Torah.aspx#post13220

But there are to postings that come after Robski's:
http://forum.yadayahweh....-to-Torah.aspx#post13979
http://forum.yadayahweh....-to-Torah.aspx#post13980

The two postings that antedate Robski's never showed up in the "Active Discussions" displays, nor on the home page.

(but this posting does show up in active topics!)
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 8, 2009 8:55:04 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

That's because I am considerably more important than thou!

ok well maybe not, errm, it might be they need moderating - this forum software is just shocking to be honest...

EDIT: I just approved them - so maybe that's what it was...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline edStueart  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2009 2:22:29 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Robskiwarrior wrote:
That's because I am considerably more important than thou!

Indeed.

(Glad to see that you don't buy into any of that "the first shall be last, the last shall be first..." stuff!)

;-)

Robskiwarrior wrote:
EDIT: I just approved them - so maybe that's what it was...

That seems to have fixed it, Brother!
Offline Matthew  
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 9, 2009 3:02:24 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Some of my posts register and some don't.

Yesterday under Active Discussions it showed a post, #87, by KP who responded to my post, #86. But today I see KP's post is no longer under Active Discussion but is now showing my post again, it seems his post was initially registered then became unregistered.