logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 7:14:06 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hello All - Recently "Prophet Speaks" was temporarily suspended from the forum (effective until September). Regarding this suspension, Yada just sent me the following:

Quote:
Dear Forum Members,

I started reading the material from "Prophet Speaks," and I've come to the conclusion that while he thinks that he is smarter than everyone, he may not be smarter than anyone. It's one thing to be confused, to recognize it, and to seek answers. For those people there is hope. But that is not the case with "Prophet Speaks." He has accumulated unrelated evidence, pulled it out of context, conveyed it incorrectly, and then has drawn irrational conclusions from it. Responding to him is a waste of time, because it is impossible to reason with someone who is irrational. Even if he were exposed to reliable evidence, as some forum members attempted to do (and quite well I might add), and even if rational associations were made from the evidence to help him, he would sweep it aside, because in his mind, anyone who doesn't recognize him as a prophet is not only inferior, they are misguided, in need of having their "boat rocked."

My former business partner once told me that you can fix a lot of things, but you can't fix stupid. He was right, at least to the extent that arrogant stupidity cannot be resolved. Let's let the banishment of this false prophet be forever. There isn't one chance in a billion that he is coming home.

Thank you all for trying to resolve his conflicts and for having the good sense and courage to say goodbye once your help was rejected. You have followed the example Yahshua set for us.

I am keenly focused these days on the way Scripture deals with those who don't understand, and who hold and promote false teachings. There is a reason Yahweh most always begins by asking his audience to change their thinking, to invert the way they typically process information, to change their perspective so that it is the opposite of society's, and to approach Him with an attitude which is the inverse of that promoted by political and religious communities. Until we come out of man's world, where men speak as prophets, we cannot enter Yah's realm.

If someone has read Yada Yahweh, Future History, and The Owner's Manual, and after reading this material, has a reasonable criticism of a translation or conclusion, then by all means, let's reexamine the evidence and reconsider our position on that issue, and determine if we are right, or if we have missed something others may have discovered that enriches and enhances our understanding of Yahweh and His Word.

Such was not the case here. And as such his eventual exclusion from this forum was appropriate.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Swalchy  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 8:33:37 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

One wonders how such people find our little forum :(
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 9:53:43 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Its a shame he never seemed to listen to anything but himself - I hope his back gets better...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 10:53:20 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Quote:
Let's let the banishment of this false prophet be forever. There isn't one chance in a billion that he is coming home.

Phew! Heavy statement coming Yada...

ProphetSpeaks, if you do come back here to read what's happening, I hope that your back gets better.

Remember, PS, you once asked me how to prove that "Yahshua" is preferred over "Yeshua" in some discussion you had with some Messianics and I gave you the information. Coming back to the forum with those posts was sheer ignorance and a lack of respect, not so much for us but for the Creator. Take care and remember this:

Mat 18:1 At that time the taught ones came to יהושע, saying, “Who, then, is greatest in the reign of the heavens?”
Mat 18:2 And יהושע called a little child to Him, set him in their midst,
Mat 18:3 and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become as little children, you shall by no means enter into the reign of the heavens.
Mat 18:4 “Whoever then humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the reign of the heavens.
Mat 18:5 “And whoever receives one little child like this in My Name receives Me.
Mat 18:6 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it is better for him that a millstone be hung around his neck, and that he be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Mat 18:7 “Woe to the world because of stumbling-blocks! For it is necessary that stumbling-blocks come, but woe to that man by whom the stumbling-block comes!"
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Cindy  
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 15, 2009 6:43:16 AM(UTC)
Cindy

Why was he "temporarily suspended?