logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2009 10:59:23 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone:

I just got this from Yada and thought I would send the announcement out by email since we're going to attempt to air another "YY News" test show later today 5/29 on Blog Talk Radio.

Here is the message I got from Yada:

Quote:
Please post an announcement in the YY Forum as soon as possible that we will be conducting a second test of Yada Yahweh News, today, this Friday afternoon, May 29th at 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm central, 8:00 to 10:00 pm EDT. The primary news topic will be the ObamaNation's position on Israel and the Scriptural topic will be the Called-Out Assembly of Seven Sabbaths.

Forum members can log into the BlogTalkRadio show and listen to it on their computers by going to: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Yada . They can call into the program using the listener line: 347.... Questions can be asked in the show's chatroom using instant messaging and on the phone using the call-in number.

The edited archive of the first program can be listened to by playing or downloading the Featured Episode.

If the BTR technology supporting this program works as it is intended, and like the test we ran on Wednesday, we will resume the weekly Monday show with Tracy in addition to possibly producing a second weekly program on our own.

Thank you

Yada

Edited by moderator Friday, May 29, 2009 12:51:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:06:07 AM(UTC)
Yada

I thought last night's test show was a great success. Thanks to everyone who participated.

You can listen to the show here: http://www.blogtalkradio...nd-ObamaNation-vs-Israel

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:38:06 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Thanks very much for the blogradio. Great topic and it came out very clear. Now on to how to record it...
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yah Tselem  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2009 7:29:20 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm still only able to listen to the first 32 minutes of the original from 5/25.. Is there a way to hear the whole thing? I imported the Friday episode to itunes, so that should be fine.. Thanks
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2009 10:48:34 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
isnt there ment to be a show today? or am I confused...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...