logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 23, 2009 4:00:46 PM(UTC)
Yada

I just got this from Yada:

Quote:
JP and I (mostly JP) have been working on improving the way we date the Miqra'ey. The result of many, many long day's work from JP is now posted at: http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...Assemblies_Miqra_ey.YHWH . Please tell the forum members, and encourage them to mouse over the entries in burgundy. Their feedback would be appreciated.

While it is impossible to set any of these dates with precision based upon the instructions we are given, this new chapter may now be the world's best resource for dating the Miqra'ey.

Yada

Yada Yahweh, Book 2 (Called-Out Assemblies) Chapter 11 - Miqra'ey

Edited by moderator Sunday, May 24, 2009 5:57:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Swalchy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 5:59:00 AM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

Any significance that this coming Shabuwa'/Feast of Weeks/Pentecost, falls on a natural Sabbath this year?
Offline Icy  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:52:51 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I moused over the burgundy, and only about %50 of them had a visible popup. The others gave me an outline of the box with the little red x in it. I don't know if this was my issue, or a problem with the links.
Offline Swalchy  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 2:08:14 PM(UTC)
Swalchy
Man

It appears that I have jumped the gun a bit here - Pentecost is actually SATURDAY evening to Sunday evening, meaning the day after the Sabbath :)

My apologies for making people think it was on a Sabbath this year >.>
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:22:01 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom...

... and AAARGH! I had earlier scheduled to close on Friday and informed everyone, then moved it to Saturday and arranged to have lunch with a Follower... and now it's Sunday! AAARGH! It's the last working business day of the month for us as well. AAARGH!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2009 3:34:54 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

bitnet wrote:
Shalom...

... and AAARGH! I had earlier scheduled to close on Friday and informed everyone, then moved it to Saturday and arranged to have lunch with a Follower... and now it's Sunday! AAARGH! It's the last working business day of the month for us as well. AAARGH!

Thank you, Charlie Brown.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:20:00 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Er, Chuck would have used "WAUGH!" ;-)
Offline lassie1865  
#8 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2009 6:36:45 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Dear Friends,

So, does that mean the Feast of Unleavened Bread and the Feast of First Fruits was wrong, too?

Blessings,

Lassie1865
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#9 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2009 8:29:13 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
yea probably Lassie :D a
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:56:54 AM(UTC)
bitnet

We baked some humble pie for Shavuot...
Offline bitnet  
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 31, 2009 12:32:20 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Happy Shavuot! I was reading the Miqra'ey in more detail going further than 2009 and then I noticed that some years are repeated with different feast dates! I think I need clarification again before I can print out my calendar based on the Astronomical forecasts. HELP!
Offline Matthew  
#12 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2009 1:44:46 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I notice there are two different sections for the year 2033 on that mini chapter, and which causes some confliction in regards to dates, for example the first 2033 says Kippurym is in September while the next 2033 says it's in October. Even the other feasts dates differ.
Offline Matthew  
#13 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2009 5:58:56 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

I emailed Yada directly with my previous question and this is his response:

Quote:
Matt,

There are several years with two sets of dates due to the relatively even spacing of new moons relative to the vernal equinox. In 2033 for observational you have March 2nd or March 31st for the beginning of the first month. And while late is most always a safer call than early with regard to barley, 11 days late is also closer than 18 days early. But recognizing that since the equinox is already an extrapolation from the Abyb instructions, our webmaster thought that providing both sets of data would be wise.

Also at issue in 2033 is the fact that the moon won't be visible in any normalized sense, and the sun, at least from the perspective of the earth, will be significantly darkened, so observational calculations won't be possible.

Since it makes sense that Yah would commence His Millennial Sabbath on a Sabbath, and thus on Friday at sundown, I think the sunset of October 2nd, the beginning of Yowm Kippurym, is likely.

Yada
Offline bitnet  
#14 Posted : Friday, June 5, 2009 5:20:48 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

Alrighty then... the years that are mentioned twice is because the previous year could be a leap year ad we have to consider the Abyb. I guessed so but it happens in 2014, 2019, 2027 and 2033. The spacings are obviously not fixed and that was why I was confused. So when we come to those special years, we have to check the barley grain again to determine the actual Miqra'ey for the year, right? I can live with that!
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2009 4:21:08 AM(UTC)
kp

I wouldn't get too hung up on figuring out in which of the coming years Yom Teruah falls on a natural Sabbath. Why? Because the miqra is never characterized as Shabbat in scripture, but rather as a sabbaton. The "on" suffix indicates that the concept of Sabbath rest is being stressed---it's not necessarily a prediction that the definitive fulfillment will occur on a natural Sabbath (though, of course, it could). Our transformation could happen in any year without making Yahweh a liar.

kp
Offline bitnet  
#16 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2009 7:22:31 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Yeah, I'm not fixated on that date... yet. I'd just like to arrange my off-days and convey it to the customers and company, and make arrangements to meet fellow believers nearby, passing through or wherever we go to. There're flights and rooms to book as well, ya know!
Offline Heretic Steve  
#17 Posted : Monday, November 9, 2009 9:54:32 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Thx for the assembly dates. I'd been using the fancy pants calendar, (which seems to include every "religious holiday" known to mankind), that the local undertaker mails to me every year who appears to be an equal opportunity internist.
If not us, who? If not now, when?