logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline StuDent  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2009 11:39:37 AM(UTC)
StuDent
Man

I had missed this announcement re: a weekly call-in show.Thought I'd put up a reminder for you all.

Quote:
Quote:
Re: Outreach Question from "RL"
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 12:30:55 AM
To: "RL"

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 6:05 AM, "RL" wrote:

Hello Yada,

I understand that you communicated with Yada about seeking your thoughts on an outreach question I contacted him about. He proposes posting the exchange on the forum so we can all benefit.

The internet radio show news is truly exciting. Do you have details on how we can "tune in"? I'm pleased that Yada can be so generous with his time. I sense that getting the message out has been truly on his heart and this sounds like a productive means of accomplishing that aim.

I am sure that our web master and "Yada", will provide forum members with the means to listen to and engage in the program. Our first session will be Monday, May 25th, 12-2 PDT. I am told that this is the proper link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com

post #87

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Yada

Thanks Yada

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline Yada  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 2:26:06 AM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone,

As you know, the first show is scheduled for May 25th. I'm in the process now of making a 'template' of news items and other topics that will be discussed. For those of you new to "Blog Talk Radio," you will have a chance to put questions to Yada directly either by phone or via the live chat room.

I'd like to hear from everyone as to what items in the news you're interested in. Additionally, the second hour will be devoted to a discussion of YY related material. What topics would you like to see discussed?

Thanks.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:07:37 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yada wrote:
What topics would you like to see discussed?

I think an in depth discussion of the roots of English translations, would be interesting. Touching on The Masorites, The formation of the Textus Recepticus, the politicization of the KJV, etc. I have heard Yada mention these in past interviews, but an in depth analysis would be interesting. I would love to play such an analysis for friends and family.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline sirgodfrey  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:11:21 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

James wrote:
I think an in depth discussion of the roots of English translations, would be interesting. Touching on The Masorites, The formation of the Textus Recepticus, the politicization of the KJV, etc.

I sincerely second this notion.
Offline Theophilus  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:34:33 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

To follow on this first topic, possibly a study of the signifigence of the meanings of Scriptural names? Clearly Yahuweh as opposed to the LORD, and Yahushua as opposed to Jesus, but we've observed in YY many others that reveal much about the people in question.
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:07:50 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Theophilus wrote:
To follow on this first topic, possibly a study of the signifigence of the meanings of Scriptural names? Clearly Yahuweh as opposed to the LORD, and Yahushua as opposed to Jesus, but we've observed in YY many others that reveal much about the people in question.

That would be a good topic.

Another might be what scripture has to say on Islam.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand