logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Theophilus  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 10:16:05 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

While I've encountered a number of different Pro-Choice and Pro-Life groups and movements, I confess the Abortion Pride Movement is something I'd never before heard of and if true am shocked to learn of:

http://www.rhrealitychec...-abortion-pride-movement
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 11:10:59 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
One-step closer to being a copy of Molech sacrifice, not long from now when women go have abortions they'll take drummers along so they can sing a few joyful songs while the child dies a cruel death.

BTW: I've just spent about 2 hours research on whether the Amalekites are related to Molech. Biblical tools like blueletterbible say the Ammonites are connected to Molech. Which tribe/s did God request to slate for utter destruction, and why exactly, what did they do that was so awful? From what I find the Amalekites were terrorists and offered infant sacrifice, but I could be wrong. Does anyone have a good source of information on it and do YY, TOM, etc. discuss this, I've tried searching but haven't found much. Thanks.

Are Molek מלך and `Amaleqiy עמלקי connected?
Offline In His Name  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 11:40:42 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Theophilus wrote:
While I've encountered a number of different Pro-Choice and Pro-Life groups and movements, I confess the Abortion Pride Movement is something I'd never before heard of and if true am shocked to learn of:

http://www.rhrealitychec...-abortion-pride-movement

Quote:
From the article Theo linked: At Aradia Women's Health Center, the clinic where I worked for more than 18 years, we had journals for clients and their loved ones to share their feelings about their abortions, as well as public events emphasizing the need to destigmatize abortion and to honor and support women's decision-making, pregnancy choices, and women as the gatekeepers of life.

SICK
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Friday, April 17, 2009 11:51:44 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Matthew wrote:
One-step closer to being a copy of Molech sacrifice, not long from now when women go have abortions they'll take drummers along so they can sing a few joyful songs while the child dies a cruel death.

BTW: I've just spent about 2 hours research on whether the Amalekites are related to Molech. Biblical tools like blueletterbible say the Ammonites are connected to Molech. Which tribe/s did God request to slate for utter destruction, and why exactly, what did they do that was so awful? From what I find the Amalekites were terrorists and offered infant sacrifice, but I could be wrong. Does anyone have a good source of information on it and do YY, TOM, etc. discuss this, I've tried searching but haven't found much. Thanks.

Are Molek מלך and `Amaleqiy עמלקי connected?

Don't know if this helps, KP answered with this in Todays Baal worshippers topic. He related Molech to Caanan:
Quote:
I agree, In His Name. I wrote about the new form of "Ba'alism" in chapter 16 of TOM (Vol 1). This is part of Mitzvah #602:

Quote:
In it’s grossest incarnation, this religion became what was being practiced in Canaan. The behaviors it fostered, and their consequences, were listed in one of the nastiest passages in the Bible, a passage that explicitly told the Israelites not to do what the Canaanites were doing: Adultery. “You shall not lie carnally with your neighbor’s wife, to defile yourself with her.” Human sacrifice—of one’s own children. “And you shall not let any of your descendants pass through the fire to Molech.” Blasphemy. “Nor shall you profane the name of your God: I am Yahweh.” Homosexuality. “You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.” Notice that Yahweh calls it an abomination—the strongest epithet in Scripture. Finally there’s bestiality. “Nor shall you mate with any animal, to defile yourself with it. Nor shall any woman stand before an animal to mate with it. It is perversion….” I can’t even believe there’s a word for it.

Somewhere there was also a link to a M Rood you tube video that talked about infanticide. Not sure if he related anything to Amalekites.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14