logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#51 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 11:07:40 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Banned by U.K., Savage hits back
Radio talk star blocked from visits, along with terrorists, neo-Nazis
Posted: May 05, 2009
8:26 am Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Talk radio host Michael Savage is considering legal action against Britain's top homeland security official after she released today a list grouping him with terrorists and neo-Nazi murderers banned from entry because the government believes their views might provoke violence.

In a telephone interview with WND, Savage said he is still waiting to hear back from attorneys, but he noted Britain has very strict anti-defamation laws.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said she decided to publicize the list of 16 people banned since October to show the type of behavior Britain will not tolerate, according to U.K. news reports.

Savage's immediate reaction upon hearing the news was typically wry.

"Darn! And I was just planning a trip to England for their superior dental work and cuisine," he recalled thinking.

"Then it sank in," he told WND, "and I said, 'She said this is the kind of behavior we won't tolerate? She's linking me with mass murderers who are in prison for killing Jewish children on buses? For my speech? The country where the Magna Carta was created?'"

"I want to sue the British home secretary for defamation," he said, "for linking me up with murderers because of my opinions, my writings, my speaking – none of which have advocated any violence, ever."

I think this says; You are free to say whatever you want as long as we agree with it.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#52 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2009 8:06:18 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
Bilderbergers plan secret meeting in Greece
Source says top agenda item is reconstructing world economy
Posted: May 05, 2009
8:46 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UserPostedImage
Astir Palace Hotel Resort, reported site of this year's Bilderberg Group meeting

The 57th meeting of representatives from Western European and North American countries known as Bilderberg Group will be held next week at a five-star hotel in Greece, reports Daniel Estulin, an investigative author who has written a defining book on the secretive annual gathering.

Estulin says his sources in Greece have confirmed the meeting will be held at the Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel in Vouliagmeni from May 14-17.

The Bilderberg Group is an elite invitation-only conference of influential members of the business, media and political community. Past attendees have included Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and Tony Blair.

While the group claims its purpose is to facilitate discussion amongst western powers, many see the group as a means toward globalization.

Estulin also claims in a statement to have obtained a pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees that presents a discussion of two economic options: "Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline and poverty ... or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency."
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#53 Posted : Friday, May 8, 2009 3:37:21 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
HOMELAND INSECURITY
Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker
'Don't Tread on Me' puts driver in 'watch' category in DHS report
Posted: May 07, 2009
10:45 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UserPostedImage
A Louisiana driver has been stopped and detained for having a "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker on his vehicle and warned by a police officer about the "subversive" message it sent, according to the driver's relative.

It followed by only a few weeks the release of a Department of Homeland Security "Right-wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment" report, which prompted outrage from legislators and a campaign calling for the resignation of DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano.
Offline In His Name  
#54 Posted : Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:00:47 AM(UTC)
In His Name

ATTENTION**Do not be alarmed...The following article contains unexpected and unsolicited candor and truth**ATTENTION

Quote:

WND Exclusive
'Gay' pundit says 'hate crimes' a scam
'Admission is both refreshing and stunning at the same time'
Posted: May 14, 2009
11:25 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A longtime pundit and supporter of the homosexual lifestyle choice has admitted online that the so-called "hate crimes" bill now pending in the U.S. Senate is totally unnecessary, according to a report.

"The real reason for hate crime laws is not the defense of human beings from crime. There are already laws against that – and Matthew Shepard's murderers were successfully prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law in a state with no hate crimes law at the time," wrote Andrew Sullivan in his "Daily Dish" column.

"The real reason for the invention of hate crimes was a hard-left critique of conventional liberal justice and the emergence of special interest groups which need boutique legislation to raise funds for their large staffs and luxurious buildings," he continued.

Offline In His Name  
#55 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2009 7:09:11 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
Google joins Bilderberg cabal
Rich, powerful meet secretly in Greece
Posted: May 17, 2009
10:04 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

UserPostedImage
Astir Palace Hotel Resort, reported site of this year's Bilderberg Group meeting

WASHINGTON – The latest meeting of the secretive, half-century-old Bilderberg Group concluded yesterday outside of Athens with a few arrests, but little news.

A police officer told the Associated Press the resort was being protected by hundreds of police, navy commandos, coast guard speedboats and two F-16 fighter planes. The officer spoke on condition of anonymity, in keeping with his department's regulations.

New invitees reportedly include the nouveau riche Google Chief Executive Officer Eric Schmidt. Henry Kissinger, a lynchpin of continuity with other secretive internationalist groups including the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, is a regular attendee, as is Wall Street Journal Editor Paul Gigot.

Former British cabinet minister, Lord Denis Healey, one of the founders of the group, explained the purpose of the group to Jon Ronson of the Guardian: "Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."

Offline bitnet  
#56 Posted : Sunday, May 17, 2009 8:58:51 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Now who did not see this coming? I'm gonna have to reduce my google dependence soon! Trouble is... what's left? Yahoo? Heh-heh! Ironic, isn't it?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline In His Name  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, May 27, 2009 9:18:52 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

* Wired Home
Threat Level Privacy, Crime and Security Online
FCC’s Warrantless Household Searches Alarm Experts

* By Ryan Singel Email Author
* May 21, 2009 |
* 12:00 am |
* Categories: Spooks Gone Wild, Surveillance, privacy

UserPostedImage
You may not know it, but if you have a wireless router, a cordless phone, remote car-door opener, baby monitor or cellphone in your house, the FCC claims the right to enter your home without a warrant at any time of the day or night in order to inspect it.

That’s the upshot of the rules the agency has followed for years to monitor licensed television and radio stations, and to crack down on pirate radio broadcasters. And the commission maintains the same policy applies to any licensed or unlicensed radio-frequency device.
Offline bitnet  
#58 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:03:36 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

And, er, how is this different from where I am now where bloggers can be thrown in jail without trial? Where members of the public can be thrown into jail for holding candle-light vigils for jailed innocents because these vigils are purportedly anti-social, trouble-making, rabble-rousing activities? Where every published document needs a license from the government before circulation? And where garage-door openers need a wireless license? All I can say to Americans is, "Welcome to the Club!" ;-p
Offline In His Name  
#59 Posted : Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:50:34 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/images/090419_fp_cover_172.jpg
between the lines
Joseph Farah
WorldNetDaily Commentary
Blueprint for New World Order
Posted: June 02, 2009
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

If you want to know what the globalist elite really have in mind for us, you should keep your eye on Foreign Policy Magazine, as I do.

The May-June issue is nothing short of a blueprint
for where the powers that be plan to take us – and it ain't pretty.

Never before have I seen this crew let their hair down quite so obviously.

"We can't predict the future with any certainty," the article continues. "But we know it will be much different from today. Get ready for a world of change. Get ready for the Next Big Thing."

Most exciting to the editors is how the elite will direct human evolution in the future.

We'll soon be growing new body parts, according to the story. They're already growing extra wings on chickens.

"By beginning to read and write the life code, we are gradually becoming a different species; we are moving from Homo sapiens into Homo evolutis, a human being that deliberately engineers its own evolution and that of other species. And that is the ultimate tsunami."

Scary? It gets worse.

"Now imagine a world in which every newborn baby immediately has a little capsule implanted under his armpit," explains another story in the series. "Inside are monitors, tiny amounts of hormones, a wireless transmitter and a receiver. The device is powered by a battery like the one inside your watch. Surgical replacement of the capsule every five years is mandatory, strictly enforced, and, because it is very cheap, paid for by the state."

What's the purpose?

"From birth, no moment in a person's life will go unmonitored," the story explains. "At each street corner, at the entrance to each home, perhaps even inside each room and under each bed, there will be a metal box, tamper-proof and solid enough to prevent burglary. Each box will contain a receiver and a transmitter linked to a central computer. Every time a person passes near the box, an electronic report will go out. It will run somewhat as follows: 'The level of the anger hormone carried in the bloodstream of No. KJ-090679883 is a little elevated. Inject 21 milligrams of the relevant antidote into his bloodstream to prevent him from turning violent.'"

All this will be done instantaneously and automatically, explains the piece. It's a way for the great big nanny-state of the near-future can keep us from harming one another.

For Americans, the issue warns, it's time to lower expectations – especially with regard to wealth.

* global industry will be heavily subsidized, as will global agriculture;
* the modern welfare state will finally triumph;
* more massive immigration into the U.S.

About one thing, the author and I agree: "Milton Friedman will be rolling over in his grave."

It is a remarkably candid edition.

It should be a wakeup call for all those who have doubted there really are marionettes at least attempting to pull all our strings on the global stage.

There is a plan – and it is terrifying in its scope and specificity.

I edited this for length, tried to retain the hilites.

Click the Magazine cover for the link to the magazine
Offline Matthew  
#60 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 2:53:28 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Quote:
Every time a person passes near the box, an electronic report will go out. It will run somewhat as follows: 'The level of the anger hormone carried in the bloodstream of No. KJ-090679883 is a little elevated. Inject 21 milligrams of the relevant antidote into his bloodstream to prevent him from turning violent.

Revelation 16:2 "And the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and an evil and wicked sore came upon the men, those having the mark of the beast and those worshipping his image."

Seems like the body won't be accepting the thing they put in. I guess they didn't see that one coming.
Offline In His Name  
#61 Posted : Monday, June 15, 2009 5:30:20 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND Exclusive WND FREEDOM INDEX POLL
Are you freer today than you were before Obama?
Survey shows grave concerns by Americans about Big Brother
Posted: June 15, 2009
9:27 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Editor's note: This is the first of a series of monthly "Freedom Index" polls conducted exclusively for WND by the public opinion research and media consulting company
Wenzel Strategies.

WASHINGTON – Nearly half of all adults in America believe there has been a decrease in personal freedom under the Obama administration, which signals a significant degree of alarm across a wide swath of the population, the WND "Freedom Index" Poll finds.

Significant percentages of Americans see their personal freedom diminishing under President Obama and even fear speaking their minds, expressing their political and religious views and freely associating with others because of potential retribution by government, the scientific survey conducted by Wenzel Strategies found.

'Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't really after you'....
Offline In His Name  
#62 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 5:21:46 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA; NEWS TO BE ANCHORED FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE
Tue Jun 16 2009 08:45:10 ET - Drudgereport.com

UserPostedImage

On the night of June 24, the media and government become one, when ABC turns its programming over to President Obama and White House officials to push government run health care -- a move that has ignited an ethical firestorm!

Late Monday night, Republican National Committee Chief of Staff Ken McKay fired off a complaint to the head of ABCNEWS:

Dear Mr. Westin:

As the national debate on health care reform intensifies, I am deeply concerned and disappointed with ABC's astonishing decision to exclude opposing voices on this critical issue on June 24, 2009. Next Wednesday, ABC News will air a primetime health care reform “town hall” at the White House with President Barack Obama. In addition, according to an ABC News report, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, WORLD NEWS, NIGHTLINE and ABC’s web news “will all feature special programming on the president’s health care agenda.” This does not include the promotion, over the next 9 days, the president’s health care agenda will receive on ABC News programming.

Today, the Republican National Committee requested an opportunity to add our Party's views to those of the President's to ensure that all sides of the health care reform debate are presented. Our request was rejected. I believe that the President should have the ability to speak directly to the America people. However, I find it outrageous that ABC would prohibit our Party's opposing thoughts and ideas from this national debate, which affects millions of ABC viewers.

In the absence of opposition, I am concerned this event will become a glorified infomercial to promote the Democrat agenda. If that is the case, this primetime infomercial should be paid for out of the DNC coffers. President Obama does not hold a monopoly on health care reform ideas or on free airtime. The President has stated time and time again that he wants a bipartisan debate. Therefore, the Republican Party should be included in this primetime event, or the DNC should pay for your airtime.

Respectfully,
Ken McKay
Republican National Committee
Chief of Staff

ABCNEWS Senior Vice President Kerry Smith on Tuesday responded to the RNC complaint, saying it contained 'false premises':

"ABCNEWS prides itself on covering all sides of important issues and asking direct questions of all newsmakers -- of all political persuasions -- even when others have taken a more partisan approach and even in the face of criticism from extremes on both ends of the political spectrum. ABCNEWS is looking for the most thoughtful and diverse voices on this issue.

"ABCNEWS alone will select those who will be in the audience asking questions of the president. Like any programs we broadcast, ABC News will have complete editorial control. To suggest otherwise is quite unfair to both our journalists and our audience."

Quote:
ABC News will have complete editorial control

Well that makes me feel better...... not.

As I was flipping channels last night, I flashed onto one of those disclaimer messages that networks run before they show paid programing. These messages usually say we don't have anything to do with this message and might not even agree with the content stated in this message; a general distancing of the network from the content. The message last night was not general, it stated 'ABC does not agree with the content of this message' The message... The 700 Club.
Offline In His Name  
#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:21:51 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

Obama to propose strict new regulation of financial industry

By Jim Puzzanghera
June 16, 2009 - LA Times
Reporting from Washington -- The Obama administration this week will propose the most significant new regulation of the financial industry since the Great Depression, including a new watchdog agency to look out for consumers' interests.

Under the plan, expected to be released Wednesday, the government would have new powers to seize key companies -- such as insurance giant American International Group Inc. -- whose failure jeopardizes the financial system. Currently, the government's authority to seize companies is mostly limited to banks.

Quote:
Federal Reserve to gain power under plan
Targets dangers to economy

By Patrice Hill (Contact) | Tuesday, June 16, 2009 | The Washington TImes

The Federal Reserve, already arguably the most powerful agency in the U.S. government, will get sweeping new authority to regulate any company whose failure could endanger the U.S. economy and markets under the Obama administration's regulatory overhaul plan.

The final plan due to be released on Wednesday -- which originally aimed to streamline and consolidate banking and securities regulation in one or two agencies -- now is expected to sidestep most jurisdictional disputes and simply impose across the board standards to be applied by all financial regulators, according to administration and industry sources.

Out of the frying pan....
Offline bitnet  
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:30:58 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Wow! These guys broke into the home to rob and steal and now they are being given the keys? Way to go, O! Give the keys for the henhouse to the fox!
Offline In His Name  
#65 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:14:16 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND FAITH UNDER FIRE
City corrals Christians at weekend Arab fest
Judge won't let ministry deliver tracts on public sidewalks
Posted: June 19, 2009
8:23 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A federal judge has upheld a decision by festival organizers in Dearborn, Mich., which is about 30 percent Muslim, to ban a Christian ministry from handing out religious information on public sidewalks.

The ruling came from U.S. District Judge Nancy Edmonds and affects this weekend's celebration but will not affect the free speech lawsuit over the event, filed by the Thomas More Law Center and the Becker Law Firm.

The case is being brought on behalf of the Arabic Christian Perspective, a Christian group that ministers to Muslims.

Quote:
U.S. Constitution:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof . .

Offline In His Name  
#66 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:22:35 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:

WND FAITH UNDER FIRE
Washington Post columnist: Christians 'pernicious'
Uses review of gardening book to deliver missionary dig
Posted: June 19, 2009
8:00 pm Eastern © 2009 WorldNetDaily

A columnist at the Washington Post has used a column about a gardening book to deliver a dig at Christians, calling the missionaries who traveled to the Hawaiian Islands while the region still was a kingdom "pernicious."

Columnist James P. Pinkerton at Fox News raised the alert about the insult.

"Are Christian missionaries 'pernicious'? The Washington Post seems to think so," he wrote today.

"Needless to say, no other group was similarly saddled with an insulting modifier. Only missionaries are 'pernicious.'"

"The Hawaiian Islands have about 1,000 unique native plant species, but about 100 were already gone. The culprits for this plant massacre were many: the first Polynesians, then white people and their pernicious missionaries, then feral goats and pigs. And there were numerous plant villains as well, particularly bougainvillea and morning glory," she wrote.

Pinkerton said the slam is significant.

"For perspective, we might try to imagine the reaction if the writer had written, say, 'black people and their pernicious ministers.' Or 'Jews and their pernicious rabbis.' Or 'Muslims and their pernicious mullahs,'" he wrote.

I listened to a faith talk show this weekend, part of their rant was that christians are such an easy target because there is no danger or fear of reprisal. Imagine if this story had been written about 'Muslims and their pernicious mullahs,'.
Offline In His Name  
#67 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:52:57 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Minn. lawmaker vows not to complete Census

By Stephen Dinan (Contact) | Wednesday, June 17, 2009 | The Washington Times

EXCLUSIVE:

Outspoken Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann says she's so worried that information from next year's national census will be abused that she will refuse to fill out anything more than the number of people in her household.

In an interview Wednesday morning with The Washington Times "America's Morning News," Mrs. Bachmann, Minnesota Republican, said the questions have become "very intricate, very personal" and she also fears ACORN, the community organizing group that came under fire for its voter registration efforts last year, will be part of the Census Bureau's door-to-door information collection efforts.

"I know for my family the only question we will be answering is how many people are in our home," she said. "We won't be answering any information beyond that, because the Constitution doesn't require any information beyond that."

I had this discussion with family last week... Do you fear your government?
Offline In His Name  
#68 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:20:11 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
City requires Facebook passwords from job applicants

By AMANDA RICKER Chronicle Staff Writer | Bozeman Daily Chronicle

If you’re planning to apply for a job with the city of Bozeman, prepare to clean up your Facebook page.

As part of routine background checks, the city asks job applicants to provide their usernames and passwords for their social-networking sites. And it has been doing it for years, city officials said.

“Please list any and all, current personal or business Web sites, Web pages or memberships on any Internet-based chat rooms, social clubs or forums, to include, but not limited to: Facebook, Google, Yahoo, YouTube.com, MySpace, etc.,” states a city waiver form applicants are asked to sign. Three lines are provided for applicants to list log-in information for each site.

City officials maintain the policy is necessary to ensure employees’ integrity and protect the public’s trust, but the American Civil Liberties Union of Montana says they may be crossing the line.

Who gets to judge the 'integrity'?
Offline In His Name  
#69 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 2:52:58 PM(UTC)
In His Name

More confused degradation of the right of speech:
Quote:
U.S. military destroys soldier's Bibles
Fred Jackson - OneNewsNow - 5/5/2009 10:40:00 AMBookmark and Share
BibleThe U.S. military is confirming that it has destroyed some Bibles belonging to an American soldier serving in Afghanistan.
Reuters News says the Bibles were confiscated and destroyed after Qatar-based Al Jazeer television showed soldiers at a Bible class on a base with a stack of Bibles translated into the local Pashto and Dari languages. The U.S. military forbids its members on active duty -- including those based in places like Afghanistan -- from trying to convert people to another religion.

Quote:
Bucknell University requires permit to hand out Bibles
Conservatives club 'busted' for 'solicitation'
Posted: June 11, 2009 11:45 pm Eastern © 2009 WorldNetDaily
Bucknell University
Giving away Bibles on the campus of Bucknell University is at your own peril, since the school requires a permit for such an activity, according to a new dispute that arose involving the school's Conservatives Club.

Quote:
Pastors' right to talk about Jesus threatened
Arrests triggering appeal to Human Rights Court

Posted: April 20, 2009 10:50 pm Eastern © 2009 WorldNetDaily
A case in which two preachers, including an American, were arrested for talking in public about Jesus will be appealed to the European Court of Human Rights, according to a law firm working on the case.

Quote:
Crosses, Bibles banned from hospital chapel
Officials cite 'respect' after new Muslim prayer room opened

Posted: April 08, 2009 10:22 pm Eastern © 2009 WorldNetDaily
Administrators at a hospital in Australia have thrown the crosses, crucifixes and Bibles out of their chapel to comply with new rules that followed the construction of a special prayer room for Muslims.

Are their any among you who expects equal treatment for the proposed event below??
Quote:
Obama speech inspires mass Quran distribution
CAIR plans to give 'holy texts' to 100,000 local, state leaders
Posted: June 27, 2009 5:49 pm Eastern By Drew Zahn © 2009 WorldNetDaily

The Council on American-Islamic Relations intends to launch a nationwide campaign to distribute copies of the Islamic Quran to 100,000 local, state and national leaders, a campaign the organization's public relations
department claims was inspired by President Obama's speech to Muslims earlier this month.
Offline Matthew  
#70 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:18:40 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Equal treatment? No, but Yah will pay back in kind. "You want Islam, you'll get Islam!"
Offline kp  
#71 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:39:35 PM(UTC)
kp

Yeah. Be "CAIRful" what you wish for.

kp
Offline sirgodfrey  
#72 Posted : Sunday, June 28, 2009 4:44:31 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

It almost never ceases to amaze me that we actually dwell in an era such as this. I mean, these events are ridiculously jaw-dropping from destroying soldiers bibles, to getting rid of christian paraphernelia because of a new "muslim prayer room." Omg, Islam is going nuts on this world - it's taking over. Ha. This stuff is crazy.
Offline In His Name  
#73 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2009 4:50:46 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Making a monkey out of Darwin
Posted: June 29, 2009
8:48 pm Eastern
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
WORLDNETDAILY COMMENTARY © 2009

"You have no notion of the intrigue that goes on in this blessed world of science," wrote Thomas Huxley. "Science is, I fear, no purer than any other region of human activity; though it should be."

As "Darwin's bulldog," Huxley would himself engage in intrigue, deceit and intellectual property theft to make his master's theory gospel truth in Great Britain.

He is quoted above for two reasons.

First is House passage of a "cap and trade" climate-change bill. Depending on which scientists you believe, the dire consequences of global warming are inconvenient truths – or a fear-mongering scheme to siphon off the wealth of individuals and empower bureaucrats.

The second is publication of "The End of Darwinism: And How a Flawed and Disastrous Theory Was Stolen and Sold," by Eugene G. Windchy, a splendid little book that begins with Huxley's lament.

Through excerpts of Windchy's book, Buchanan shows how even inaccurate science is used to promote the evil schemes of men (ie: Marx and Hitler). I think he misses rolling this back to to his first point to say that; bad science is now being used to empower the elite via the climate/energy 'crisis'.
Offline In His Name  
#74 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 6:46:42 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Evidence of the Elite mindset, 'they have no bread, then I will take a little junket to find some (wink wink)':

Quote:
* JULY 2, 2009 | WSJ Online

Congress's Travel Tab Swells
Spending on Taxpayer-Funded Trips Rises Tenfold; From Italy to the Galápagos

UserPostedImage
By BRODY MULLINS and T.W. FARNAM

WASHINGTON -- Spending by lawmakers on taxpayer-financed trips abroad has risen sharply in recent years, a Wall Street Journal analysis of travel records shows, involving everything from war-zone visits to trips to exotic spots such as the Galápagos Islands.

The spending on overseas travel is up almost tenfold since 1995, and has nearly tripled since 2001, according to the Journal analysis of 60,000 travel records. Hundreds of lawmakers traveled overseas in 2008 at a cost of about $13 million. That's a 50% jump since Democrats took control of Congress two years ago.

The Journal analysis, based on information published in the Congressional Record, also shows that taxpayer-funded travel is a big and growing perk for lawmakers and their families. Some members of Congress have complained in recent months about chief executives of bailed-out banks, insurance companies and car makers who sponsored corporate trips to resorts or used corporate jets for their own travel.

Congressional Fleet

The congressional trips are possible thanks in part to an unlimited fund created by a three-decade old law. Nearly two dozen government officials work full-time organizing the trips. Much of the costs are not made public, including the cost of flying on government jets. The Air Force maintains a fleet of 16 passenger planes for use by lawmakers.

Once again I am speechless...
Offline In His Name  
#75 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:16:58 AM(UTC)
In His Name

bump - prev post did not register
Offline In His Name  
#76 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 3:58:46 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Quote:
Gore boasts: 'Global governance' coming with carbon tax
Tells conference U.S. responding to warming threat with 'cap-and-trade'
Posted: July 10, 2009
9:50 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Former Vice President Al Gore, whose "An Inconvenient Truth" video epistle on the claims of global warming has not weathered recent scientific research, now has promised at a conference in the United Kingdom that the impending virtual energy tax under the U.S. "cap-and-trade" legislation will bring about "global governance."

Gore, who this year famously left his Nashville mansion's driveway brightly illuminated during the "Earth Hour" event that promoted energy savings, was speaking at the Smith School World Forum on Enterprise and the Environment.

He cited the "cap-and-trade" legislation in the U.S. Congress that by President Obama's own estimate would cause utility bills to skyrocket for American consumers.

Those taxes are good, Gore said.

"But it is the awareness itself that will drive the change, and one of the ways it will drive the change is through global government and global agreements," he said.

His address was captured on video and posted on YouTube:

He said "awareness" will drive the change "through global governance."

At the Climate Depot website
, writers recalled that French President Jacques Chirac in 2000 confirmed that the U.N.'s Kyoto Protocol – to which the U.S. has not subscribed – is "the first component of an authentic global governance."

He said, "For the first time, humanity is instituting a genuine instrument of global governance. From the very earliest age, we should make environmental awareness a major theme of education and a major theme of political debate, until respect for the environment comes to be as fundamental as safeguarding our rights and freedoms. By acting together, by building this unprecedented instrument, the first component of an authentic global governance, we are working for dialogue and peace."
Offline Matthew  
#77 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 10:38:00 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From Catholic News Service:

Quote:
Economist: UN could create economic body with teeth, as pope suggested
By Cindy Wooden

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Pope Benedict XVI's call for an international authority with "real teeth" to guide the global economy could be realized with the creation of a U.N. "socio-economic security council" to stand alongside the current Security Council dedicated to peacekeeping, said an economist who advises the Vatican.
Offline lassie1865  
#78 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 11:51:39 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Dear Friends,

Has anyone seen the Public TV documentary "9-11: Press for Truth", read the book "Crossing the Rubicon" by Michael Ruppert, or read the website "From The Wilderness"? Things seem much, much worse than I thought.

Blessings,
Lassie1865
Offline lassie1865  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:55:02 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Dear Friends,

I remember someone named "K" asked Yada in January, 2009, about the present day realities concerning drugs, vaccines, and pharmacology and their relationship to Scriptures' reference to "sorcery, drugs, etc." After reading the articles at http://www.thinktwice.com/sids.htm I am very disturbed; I think we are the victims of a world-wide, drug cartel control "web" more than we even realize. Someone please tell me that this really isn't happening; I'm being a little over reactive, right?

Blessings,
Lassie1865
Offline Matthew  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2009 12:47:29 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

lassie1865 wrote:
I remember someone named "K" asked Yada in January, 2009, about the present day realities concerning drugs, vaccines, and pharmacology and their relationship to Scriptures' reference to "sorcery, drugs, etc." After reading the articles at http://www.thinktwice.com/sids.htm I am very disturbed; I think we are the victims of a world-wide, drug cartel control "web" more than we even realize. Someone please tell me that this really isn't happening; I'm being a little over reactive, right?

Yup, the FDA are really in it to keep Americans unhealthy and in hospital. Last I heard they were themselves becoming a drug producer, which can only mean that they really are in it for the profts and not for the health of Americans. They also only seem concerned about the drugs that kill quickly, but not about the ones that kill over time.

Also, I recently watched an episode (Season 10 - Episode 19) of Law and Order on a very similar theme to the first letter in that weblink Lassie provided. They used a similar case to express the mixed emotions people go through regarding the whole vaccination process. In the episode one good parent decides not to vaccinate her child because she's unhappy with all the bad things related to vaccinations, and she obviously loves and cares for her child. But while visiting a park her child of 4 or so years passes on the measles to a young 1 year old child who dies from the virus. But the party-going teenage mother of the girl baby doesn't seem to care for her child, she even confessed to beating her to keep her quiet. However, the case makes the good mother look bad and tried to blame the death of the baby on her, and not the bad teenage mother, it tries to get people to sympathise with the dysfuntional family of the teenage mother. But they don't bring religion into the picture, which is probably a good thing.
Offline Mike  
#81 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 10:46:44 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Wasn't sure where to put this but this is a paper written by MAJOR Brian L. Stuckert , U.S. Army, School of Advanced Military Studies, United States Army Command and General Staff, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, AY 2008

Approved for Public Release; Distribution is Unlimited

Strategic Implications of American Millennialism by MAJOR Brian L. Stuckert, U.S. ARMY, 61 pages.
Abstract
Since the beginning of the Republic, various forms of millennial religious doctrines, of which dispensational pre-millennialism is the most recent, have shaped U.S. national security strategy. As the dominant form of millennialism in the U.S. evolves, it drives changes in U.S. security policy and subsequent commitment of the instruments of national power. Millennial ideas contribute to a common American understanding of international relations that guide our thinking irrespective of individual religious or political affiliation. Millennialism has great explanatory value, significant policy implications, and creates potential vulnerabilities that adversaries may exploit.
In the simplest usage of the word, millennialism refers to any belief system, religious or secular, which anticipates a purification of society or the world through dramatic and sweeping change. In the U.S. today, the most well-known and influential form of millennialism is a religious variant known in formal, theological parlance as dispensational pre-millennialism. This contemporary form of millennialism took shape during the 1970s and has significantly shaped current U.S. security policy. Dispensational pre-millennialism is loosely based on depictions of battle between the forces of good and evil in the biblical Book of Revelation. In the U.S., dispensational pre-millennialism contends that in the very near future Jesus Christ will ‘rapture,’ or remove his church from the Earth. A period of intense tribulations and battles will follow, culminating with a cataclysmic defeat of Satan. Jesus would then establish an earthly kingdom for 1,000 years – the millennium. Today, the theological doctrines of dispensational pre-millennialism contribute significantly to American culture. This has resulted in a pervasive sense of determinism and pessimism that has significant implications for U.S. security policy around the world.

iii iv
Military leaders, planners and strategists require greater understanding of American millennial thought. Millennialism shapes both American culture and U.S. government policy. While most Americans are influenced to some degree by the ideas of pre-millennialism, many are unaware of the philosophical or theological underpinnings. Military leaders charged with interpreting policy into strategy and acting on behalf of the nation on the international stage cannot afford to remain ignorant of the effects of pre-millennialism. Due to a general lack of awareness of millennialism and an uneasy reticence to discuss religious factors, understanding and analysis of our own policies and motives is often deficient. Additionally, the cultural imprint that derives from millennialism impairs our understanding of the words, actions and motives of other actors on the world stage. These factors can be problematic for any military leader or planner attempting to achieve U.S. Government policy objectives through strategy, operations and programs.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/Get...=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

Offline kp  
#82 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 4:03:55 AM(UTC)
kp

Wow, what a great find, Mike. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Basically, it's a well-researched, scholarly treatise on why Americans traditionally think like they do. A few highlights:

Quote:
In a period of crisis, there seems to be something within the human psyche that compels us to look for a different worldview as a coping mechanism.

The prevalent form of millennialism in America functions as a type of deterministic fatalism.

It is important to note that diplomatic and military advisors recommended against recognition and oil companies lobbied hard against supporting Israel with formal recognition.

Between 33% and 40% of Americans interpret world events in accordance with the philosophy of dispensational pre-millennialism… Pre-millennialism functions as an underlying cultural resource even for Americans who do not formally embrace the particular theology or belong to one of the groups identified with pre-millennialism. In other words, I would suggest that in times of intense crisis we should expect to see 40 to 45 per cent of American adults interpret world events apocalyptically while the steady state number will hover around 33 per cent in times of relative peace.

Following the events of September 11, 2001, many Christian opinion leaders began to speak of President Bush’s election and policies as “divinely inspired.” This attitude can present challenges to rational decision-making processes.

There is a tendency on the part of Americans to view foreign policy and international affairs as a “clash of moral opposites.” This tendency may make it difficult for U.S. policy makers and strategists to perceive and act upon subtleties that may lie outside our conceptions of moral absolutes.

But Stuckert's conclusions and recommendations betray his agenda. Basically, if I may read between his lines, he's saying, "There is no god, so paying attention to the Bible will lead us astray. We're the top dog, and if we ignore the word of this god of theirs, we can stay that way forever." Of course, he's much more subtle than that:

Quote:
Millennialism has great explanatory value, significant policy implications, and creates potential vulnerabilities that adversaries may exploit. By gaining insight into and embracing intellectual honesty where our own prejudices and proclivities are concerned, we can greatly improve the quality and clarity of our decision-making.

Pessimism and paranoia are two possible results of pre-millennial influence. This can lead to inaccurate assessments on the part of military leaders and planners… Dispensational pre-millennialism typically causes a predisposition toward pessimism in world affairs and a general worsening of international relations. A pre-millennial reading of Bible prophecy paints a dismal picture of a world disintegrating toward a cataclysmic end where we are forced to confront the wrath and judgment of God. Assumptions and plans based on this worldview will be less than ideal.

Based on what we know about the effect millennialism has on our thinking, we may incorporate additional considerations into policy formulation and evaluation to assist ourselves in the identification of defects, diminished objectivity or unwarranted biases.

We must come to more fully understand the background of our thinking about the U.N., the E.U., the World Trade Organization, Russia, China and Israel. We must ask similar questions about natural events such as earthquakes or disease. An ability to consider these potential influences upon our thinking may greatly enhance objectivity.

American strategists tend to rely too much on broad generalizations, often incorrectly cast in terms of ‘good’ and ‘evil,’ and seek the fastest resolution to any conflict rather than the most thoughtful or patient one.

I would beg to differ. Yahweh has not only told us what to do, but He has warned us about what will happen. We call Him a liar at our peril.

kp
Offline J&M  
#83 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2009 9:03:44 PM(UTC)
J&M

I came accross this today:-

(IsraelNN.com) Irwin Cotler, former Canadian Minister of Justice and Attorney General, spoke at the Conference of the Global Forum for Combating Anti-Semitism.

Cotler spoke at a panel discussion titled “Trends in the Delegitimization of Israel in the International Arena” and referred to a speech he made more than 30 years ago under practically the same title.

In the video he uses the phrase 'lawfare'. Which is a phrase I think says it all!!

http://www.israelnationa...om/News/News.aspx/135064

Jane
Offline bitnet  
#84 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2009 6:19:36 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

The biggest weapon of all the Muslims can use is democracy! As minorities they wield great influence because of their unbending nature to use violence as a means to an end. As majorities they will force out the minorities claiming that the majority rules. Either way the rest of the world loses. It is a socio-politico-religious cancer that will continue to afflict the world. There is only one way to defeat cancer: recognise it for what it is and terminate it. Unfortunately the world lacks the wisdom, strength and willpower. Israel is the lock to this problem and Yahweh is the Key. Once the world meddles and tampers with the lock too much, the Keyholder shall step in to save the lock and forcibly shut the intruders out. Sadly, this will happen after great loss of life. Nevertheless, Maran'atah!
Offline In His Name  
#85 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:03:03 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Let me get this straight. The 'death' panels do not exist... (wait for it)

...but they will save us lots of money! :^[

LINK
Offline kp  
#86 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 7:03:10 AM(UTC)
kp

Sure, IHN, but the death panels are not so much a part of Health Care reform as they are part of the stimulus package. When I turn 65 in a few months and go on Medicare, I'll be what Obama calls a "shovel-ready project."

kp
Offline In His Name  
#87 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 10:34:39 AM(UTC)
In His Name

kp wrote:
Sure, IHN, but the death panels are not so much a part of Health Care reform as they are part of the stimulus package. When I turn 65 in a few months and go on Medicare, I'll be what Obama calls a "shovel-ready project."

kp

Good luck with that. If you get a long heavy shovel shaped package in the mail, RUN. Just get in the car and drive to my house, I will gladly hide you!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#88 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 12:21:56 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

In His Name wrote:
Good luck with that. If you get a long heavy shovel shaped package in the mail, RUN. Just get in the car and drive to my house, I will gladly hide you!

in the nice hole you dug in the back garden?!

RUN KEN RUN! lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline In His Name  
#89 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 6:07:38 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Robskiwarrior wrote:
in the nice hole you dug in the back garden?!

RUN KEN RUN! lol

Hey, at 65 in Obamaland he is doomed anyway. I could use the fertilizer.

(Just kidding Ken)
Offline kp  
#90 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2010 7:42:20 AM(UTC)
kp

Fertilizer! I knew I was good for something! Seriously, though (choke, cough). Obama's health care program is still better than Nero's.

kp
Offline Steve in PA  
#91 Posted : Thursday, April 1, 2010 5:00:23 PM(UTC)
Steve in PA

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'd be interested to hear some of your thoughts on the link I will post here below. It is a time-line listing major historical events involving powerful people who somewhat direct, plan and try to control. It's pretty much central to the Rothschild family. Many would view this piece as anti-Semitic but evidently many people converted to being Jewish for ulterior motives.

I personally have a conflict and have a hard time believing that Yahweh had much to do with setting up the current political state of Israel. It seems it was done more by the hand of bankers, politicians and terrorists.

http://www.iamthewitness...e.of.Satan/0740-1818.htm
Offline issah  
#92 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2010 3:46:00 AM(UTC)
issah
Woman

That was an interesting read, Steve. It seems the big banksters are the real puppetmasters in this world. Coincidence that any President ever to authorize the union control over its own currency has been assasinated?

Offline issah  
#93 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2010 3:48:24 AM(UTC)
issah
Woman

Offline James  
#94 Posted : Friday, April 30, 2010 9:04:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Yada asked me to share this on the forum, I figured this was the place it fit best.

A statement about the U.N.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Yada  
#95 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2010 5:48:53 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Sensors aims to monitor everything

"Smart dust" refers to tiny sensors that would monitor everything on Earth. The concept was dreamed up by an academic in the 1990s, but it is becoming increasingly real, as companies deploy wireless sensor networks. FULL STORY
Yada attached the following image(s):
c1main.smart.dust.hp.cnn.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline In His Name  
#96 Posted : Saturday, May 22, 2010 3:20:46 AM(UTC)
In His Name

cnet news:
Quote:

May 19, 2010 5:36 PM PDT
House votes to expand national DNA arrest database
by Declan McCullagh

Millions of Americans arrested for but not convicted of crimes will likely have their DNA forcibly extracted and added to a national database, according to a bill approved by the U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday.

By a 357 to 32 vote, the House approved legislation that will pay state governments to require DNA samples, which could mean drawing blood with a needle, from adults "arrested for" certain serious crimes. Not one Democrat voted against the database measure, which would hand out about $75 million to states that agree to make such testing mandatory.

I think a previous post about this topic revealed the US was actually behind(?) the rest of the world in using DNA, looks like we are catching up.
Offline Bubsy  
#97 Posted : Friday, May 9, 2014 7:05:33 PM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
eh steve wrote:
I'd be interested to hear some of your thoughts on the link I will post here below. It is a time-line listing major historical events involving powerful people who somewhat direct, plan and try to control. It's pretty much central to the Rothschild family. Many would view this piece as anti-Semitic but evidently many people converted to being Jewish for ulterior motives.

I personally have a conflict and have a hard time believing that Yahweh had much to do with setting up the current political state of Israel. It seems it was done more by the hand of bankers, politicians and terrorists.

http://www.iamthewitness...e.of.Satan/0740-1818.htm

That certainly seems to dovetail with what Yada and Ken have said about the Illuminati, including creating Communism, and it looks like the Rothschilds are the Satanic Kingpins. They certainly fit into what Yahowah described as "those who say they are Yahudym and are not". That book also puts many pieces together on some of America's early wars. Our history books claimed that nobody really knew why the War of 1812 broke out, but this book puts forth what now seems like a very credible explanation - the Satanic trying to exact revenge for being defied and not getting their way. Boy oh boy do we still see that today - when the political Left doesn't get (all) their way, they fly off the handle into fits of rage. While reading it, every time the book said "Jew", I had to remember, they were talking about the Khazars, who converted to Judaism out of convenience, and not Yahowah's Chosen, the Hebrew Yisraelites. I would not be the least bit surprised if Yahowah is going to be judging every single one of the Illuminati very harshly, not only for their deeds, but also for blaspheming and profaning Yahowah's character and reputation and defiling His land by pretending to be the chosen ones, falsely implying an association with Yahowah, while conducting themselves so Satanically. And throw in their flagrant violation of Yah's third statement, one translation of which was against those who made a regular habit of indebting others. I can see from the book why the Jews have gotten a bad reputation! Suddenly much of what the Israel bashers say has some corroboration, with that same caveat that it is NOT Yahowah's Chosen who are responsible for it, but the Illuminati, the sworn enemies of not only Yahowah, but also of man. We know who some of the goats are going to be, if they survive The Tribulation with their mortal lives intact, and they'll deserve every last bit of their punishment!
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.