logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline In His Name  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:03:25 PM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It seems that the world has instantly transformed into global thought patterns of world government. Yes the rumors and theories have floated for decades, but now, suddenly (it seems), they have become an expectation. Already several posts in this forum have run into this subject and I thought it deserves it's own thread where we can post headlines and scripture.

Quote:

WND Exclusive
Economic meltdown excuse for 'new world'
Leaders at global forum see money crisis as chance to expand government control
Posted: January 28, 2009
9:07 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily


Klaus Schwab
NEW YORK – A call to utilize the current global economic crisis as a panic in which governments worldwide can move to nationalize banks is emerging from the 2009 World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

The forum's founder, Klaus Schwab, told CNN yesterday the current global economic slowdown is a "transformational crisis" that should be utilized to shape a "new world."


“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline JamesH  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:33:52 PM(UTC)
JamesH
Joined: 1/8/2008(UTC)
Posts: 356
Location: Fresno, CA

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I work with people that think the NWO is a Good thing. It still amazes me how many people don't get it.
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 5:17:16 AM(UTC)
bitnet
Joined: 7/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,120

Shabbat Shalom,

By the time the sheeple get it, it shall be too late. They will have cornered more precious metals, stockpiled on oil and gas, bought all the dollars for a song, and sold a dream that cannot come true for billions of people. Even we may be caught in the crossfire, so that is why I advocate getting together on a farm in a peaceful place to live somewhat like the Amish but with better amenities and tools. Now who is game for this?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 7:05:51 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey
Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 512
Location: North Carolina

lol... wait.

you might be serious.
Offline In His Name  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 3:22:57 PM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Yada Yahweh
Book VI : God Damn Religion
The Church Age
updated 3/20/2006

Chapter 7
Pareisago
Clandestine Conspiracy

There are four key terms here: pseudodidaskalos, pareisago, apoleia, and hairesis. Let's tackle them one at a time. Pseudodidaskalos is a compound of pseudes, meaning "to deliberately lie, to purposely deceive, and to speak falsely," and didaskalos, "teachers, someone who considers themselves fitted to communicate the duties of man." The root of didaskalos is didasko, meaning "to hold discourse with others in order to instruct them, to instill doctrine, and to enjoin or yoke them by authoritative order." That known, it's clear Yahuweh isn't talking about Ms. Smith, down the street drawing letters on the blackboard in the local grammar school. These are those who profess the doctrines of submission and oppression. And the only people with the power to enjoin by authoritative order are kings, presidents, dictators, prime ministers, and international businessmen.

The most interesting word is pareisago, as it adroitly describes the third and most recent addition to evil's Trinity. I like to call them Confused, Comatose, and Conceited. In the Confused camp we have Catholics.,,,,In the Confused camp, man has hidden God. The Comatose are Muslim.,,,,a man created god.

And that brings us to the deception de jour. Pareisago addresses the satanic schemes of Adam Weishaupt, the religion of man. Here, conceited men see themselves as enlightened masters. In my tours of the old Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China I was appalled to see Lenin, Marx, and Mao immortalized, with their deified likenesses plastered everywhere and their words treated as scripture. While Islam is religion for stupid people, and Catholicism religion for the apathetic, Socialist Secular Humanism is religion for smart people - or at least for those who consider themselves superior. In their New World Order, the elite see themselves as Masters who will lord over their ignorant and accommodating servants in an all encompassing feudal fascist state.

Like Islam and Catholicism, Communism has its roots in Babylon. Every element of Weishaupt's secret society, which he admitted was a new religion, was based upon the mysteries of the ancient Babylonians. While all of this will be covered in another book, suffice it to say for now, that America's lone political power, the Council on Foreign Relations, and their minions, the Federal Reserve, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, the United Nations, and the Democratic and Republican Parties, are "purposeful deceivers who speak falsely, clandestinely conspiring to lead the world astray, secretly and cunningly scheming to mislead from within, taking the world's population," who they consider profane, "to a place," if admitted publicly, would lead to universal revolt, which is why it remains their dirty little "secret."

While the CFR won't admit their agenda, and the place they would take our world, Yahuweh knows it. It is the subject of much of Revelation and it is addressed in the word: apoleia, a rather unsavory term. Used twice in this verse, apoleia, becomes Yahweh's quid pro quo - giving people what they give. Apoleia is defined by the following synonyms: "destroy and destruction, perish and ruin." This is the fate that awaits mankind as we move toward and through the Tribulation. The conniving and clandestine conspiracies of pareisago will be the reason why humanity will suffer.

Apoleia's secondary meaning is "to waste and to squander." That is the job of both of America's political parties, with the greatest harm being perpetrated by the so-called conservatives. (A comprehensive evaluation of government spending and waste reveals that it increases most appreciably during Republican administrations - especially when the GOP controls Capitol Hill as they do today.) These big spenders receive an admirable assist from the Federal Reserve, a banking cartel that has squandered the value of the American currency and led the United States into two depressions and two world wars. But when it comes to waste, it's hard to surpass the fine work being done on behalf of the NWO by the IMF, WB, and UN. The fact that their roots, agenda, and fruits are the same hasn't escaped Yahuweh's notice.

He has told us that the agenda of those who practice apoleia is defined by the word's root, apollumi, which means: "to destroy by entirely abolishing something, placing the system and people entirely out of the way, by putting an end to it or them, by rendering them dead and useless." The system Adam Weishaupt and his NWO minions want abolished is Yahuweh's moral code and His plan of salvation - and with it freedom and choice. They will stop at nothing to ostracize Yahushua's Anointed, publicly humiliating them, incarcerating them, and killing them. But they recognize what Yahweh also knows, that their Humanist systems are so flawed, and their schemes are so hideously evil, for them to prevail, Yahuweh's voice, His Spirit, must be silenced. In this regard they will find the God they hate accommodating, which is the purpose of the Rapture. The Restrainer will be removed, allowing man's bad choices to culminate at the rendezvous of Migiddo, known as Armageddon. When man comes within an hour of eliminating all life and all choice, Yahshua will intervene, wiping evil from the face of the earth.

That brings us to the "acts of confiscating and capturing by a body of men following their own tenants," known in Greek as: hairesis. A more complete definition would include the following, all of which reeks of Political Correctness, the Socialist Secular Humanist's idea of replacement morality: "dissensions arising from diversity; that which is chosen as opposed to that which favors choice; a religious or political party which seizes what belongs to others by causing divisions and factions through false teachings and unfounded opinions." Hairesis is from haireomai, meaning "to prefer oneself and to choose to take for oneself."


Wow. I didn't have to search very hard to find a definition for the topic here. I have bolded the text that seemed to strike the nail in today's news.

Quote:
Apoleia's secondary meaning is "to waste and to squander." That is the job of both of America's political parties, with the greatest harm being perpetrated by the so-called conservatives. (A comprehensive evaluation of government spending and waste reveals that it increases most appreciably during Republican administrations - especially when the GOP controls Capitol Hill as they do today.)


Yada has placed the GOP in the lead of the waste race. (and rightly so!) I would love to see his accounting on this, I'll bet the Dems are going to catch up real quick with this weeks stimulus package. This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion... you know it's going to be bad, you know it shouldn't happen, but you know that nothing will stop it. :-P
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#6 Posted : Friday, January 30, 2009 6:32:14 PM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
"to deliberately lie, to purposely deceive, and to speak falsely" - "to waste and to squander"


Quote:
Obama finds room for lobbyists
By KENNETH P. VOGEL & MIKE ALLEN | 1/28/09 5:36 PM EST Updated: 1/30/09 7:57 AM EST


President Obama promised during his campaign that lobbyists "won't find a job in my White House."

So far, though, at least a dozen former lobbyists have found top jobs in his administration, according to an analysis done by Republican sources and corroborated by Politico.


And he promised a more open and transparent administration... even the liberal media is complaining.
And he promised he would not sign a stimulus package with earmarks... he hasn't signed, but he hasn't complained about this one which is reported to have 35% earmarks.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#7 Posted : Monday, February 2, 2009 7:50:02 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

WND LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
Bill creates detention camps in U.S. for 'emergencies'
Sweeping, undefined purpose raises worries about military police state
Posted: February 01, 2009
7:19 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily


Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, D-Fla.

Rep. Alcee L. Hastings, D-Fla., has introduced to the House of Representatives a new bill, H.R. 645, calling for the secretary of homeland security
to establish no fewer than six national emergency centers for corralling civilians on military installations.



The rest of the story is HERE

From above:
Quote:
to instill doctrine, and to enjoin or yoke them by authoritative order. They will stop at nothing to ostracize Yahushua's Anointed, publicly humiliating them, incarcerating them, and killing them.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Yada  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 4, 2009 7:13:57 PM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

I saw this story on CNN and wondered if it might figure into the establishment of a NWO or play into the "end times" events. Any thoughts?

Quote:
Post-Soviet nations to form military force
A Russian-led bloc of post-Soviet nations has agreed to establish a rapid-reaction military force to combat terrorists and respond to regional emergencies, Russian media has reported. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
home.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline In His Name  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 7, 2009 7:37:06 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
Bill forces citizens to submit DNA
Police to obtain samples for state, federal databases – without charges filed
Posted: February 05, 2009
11:50 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily


Cheek swab

Citizens who have been arrested may be required to submit DNA samples to authorities before being convicted of any crime – and those records would be kept in state and federal databases.

The Washington state Legislature has introduced a measure that would require police to obtain the samples from even suspects accused of minor crimes such as shoplifting, according to the Seattle Times.


Quote:
In their New World Order, the elite see themselves as Masters who will lord over their ignorant and accommodating servants
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 7, 2009 7:39:29 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

HENRY LAMB Henry Lamb Will the U.S. embrace global socialism?
Posted: February 07, 2009
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

Reports from the recent World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, suggest that most of the world's leaders are convinced that the current crisis is the result of inherent flaws in capitalism, and are eager to impose new international rules to save the world.

Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is calling on President Obama to join him in creating a new economic system. "Simply tweaking the old system won't do," he says. He wants "a system of open markets, unambiguously regulated by an activist state, and one in which the state intervenes to reduce the greater inequalities that competitive markets will inevitably generate."

World leaders will meet again in April, hosted by Britain's Gordon Brown. This meeting of the so-called G-20 is a follow-up of the November meeting hosted by President Bush. The growing consensus among these leaders is that capitalism must be brought under control. More importantly, it must be brought under the control of an international authority.

This new system seeks to utilize the creative power of the profit motive while using the authority of government to direct production and distribute profits.


ARTICLE
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 7, 2009 10:00:22 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
From Yada Yahweh
Book VI : God Damn Religion
The Church Age
updated 3/20/2006

Chapter 7
Pareisago
Clandestine Conspiracy


The nature of the NWO gang...

Quote:
"Belonging to the family of (oikeios - knowing relationally) the Supreme One to whom we belong (kurios - the One in control with authority), those who have a proper attitude toward God (eusebes - those who are respectful and reverent in relationship to God, who are earnest and dutiful) are kept out of (ek) the time of trial and testing (peirasmos - the experience of the painful and distressful ordeal known as the Tribulation), they are attended to (tereo - guarded and protected), drawn out of and away from, rescued and delivered from (rhuomai) the unjust and lawless (adikos - the biased judges; those who provide evidence and proof that they are wrong and guilty; those who violate the law) as we move toward (eis - unto or upon the time or arrival of) the day of pruning (kolazo - of cutting back and lopping off to curb, restrain, and chastise) and separation (krisis - a legal verdict which condemns and divides, judgment leading to estrangement)." (2 Peter 2:9)

"But especially (mallon) those who advance and promote (poreuomai - convey, bringing on the way of, causing others to stumble in) Humanism (sarx - human nature and carnally, the flesh), their desires (epithumia - lusts and longing) defiling them (miasomos - corrupting and polluting them) in their animosity for (kataphroneo - contempt and disdain for) dominion (kuriotes - the Supreme Authority and Power). Audacious and presumptuous men (tolmetes), self-indulgent, arrogant and self-willed (authades - egotistical and overbearing, self-satisfying and gratifying) they are not concerned about (tremor) professing reproaching and reviling (blasphemeo - rebuking disapprovingly with insultingly contemptuous and corrupting language, verbally abusing, calumniating, injuring reputations by uttering maliciously false statements, charges, and imputations against) opinions (doxa - their own thinking and philosophical views)." (2 Peter 2:10)


Sound familiar?

EDIT: And more...

Quote:
"...they will pontificate defamatory lies which are scurrilous and calumnious(blasphemos - uttering impious and reviling false statements which are insulting, saying things which are contemptuous and corrupting, injurious and malicious) among those (en) who are ignorant and mistaken (agnoeo - who do not understand and who do not know, those who are unaware, lacking information and intelligence, those who are apathetic and ignore reality, those who do not recognize the truth and are therefore errant). And they too shall be destroyed and utterly perish (kataphtheiro) in their own (hautou) corruption and depravity (phthora - decay and waste)." (2 Peter 2:12)


"Wrong (adikeo - deceived and defrauded, unjust), they shall receive the guilty judgment which they are due (misthos adikia - the penalty due their endeavors)." "They authorize and influence pleasure, considering and deeming it desirable (hegeomai hedone - to lead people to count and think fondly of passion) to live soft, effeminate, and luxurious lives (truphe - indulgent, unbecoming, unmanly, and over refined existences) in the day." "Sowing stained, spoiled and morally blemished (spilos - seeding the indulgences of gluttonous) people who are a disgrace (momos - blemished and insulting individuals who spew ill-will towards one another, casting slurs), reveling in (entruphao - indulging and taking delight in) their own delusions and deceit (apate - deceptions and deceitfulness; cheating and beguiling; enticing others to embrace illusions) coming together and entertaining themselves with (sueuocheo - feasting together on; from a compound word meaning, being with people for the purpose of gathering them together, forming an agreement to own and possess) you." (2 Peter 2:13)


"Jealously envying and envisioning an abundant quantity of (echo ophthalmos mestos) adultery (moichalis), they cannot refrain from (akatapaustos - are unable to stop or cease; are never satiated, and cannot find rest from) wandering away in error (hamartano - missing the mark, being wrong, sinning, and being evil), beguiling and entrapping (deleazo - using bait to entice, allure, delude, and catch; luring people into sin; seducing) vacillating and unstable (asteriktos - weak and vulnerable) souls (psuche)." (2 Peter 2:14)


"Their heart's desires (echo kardia - the thoughts and feelings they embrace) are exercised nakedly (gymnazo - are practiced openly and vigorously) in a covetous craving to have more (pleonexia - in a greedy desire to extort; with an insatiable yearning to gain and hold riches; in exploitation, taking unfair advantage), they curse (katara - denounce, invoke evil upon, and make abominations of) children (teknon - their offspring who imitate them), forsaking and abandoning (kataleipo - neglecting and no longer even relating to) the straight, true, and upright (euthus) Way (hodos) they are seduced into deception (planao - caused to roam astray, are misled from the truth and into error) following and imitating (exakoloutheo - treading in the steps of, joining, obeying and submitting to) the way of Balaam (a greedy, political minded, Babylonian false prophet who served Lord/Ba'al) the (tou) wasted and consumed (boaor), who welcomes (agapao - entertains and is fond of; takes pleasure in) the wages of (misthos - the reward acquired from) inequity and injustice (adikia - fraud, unjust acts, and criminal behavior)." (2 Peter 2:14-15)


This last paragraph sounds like what should be a news clipping regarding the 2009 stimulus package just passed by Congress.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Icy  
#12 Posted : Sunday, February 8, 2009 8:21:43 AM(UTC)
Icy
Joined: 9/5/2007(UTC)
Posts: 641
Man
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Citizens who have been arrested may be required to submit DNA samples to authorities before being convicted of any crime – and those records would be kept in state and federal databases.


This is already a fact, at least in my county. Someone simply has to accuse you of something to get you arrested and your DNA becomes part of a database. It doesn't matter if you are convicted or not.
Offline Yada  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, February 24, 2009 11:42:12 AM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

From CNN:

Quote:
Amanpour: World has questions for Obama
As Barack Obama prepares a key annual presidential address to the nation, will he just talk about the state of the troubled Union whose economic crisis he has inherited, or will he cast his net of ideas far and wide to address a new American relationship with the world? full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
obama.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline In His Name  
#14 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:39:41 PM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Policy shift will avert $9 trillion deficit-Orszag
Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:29am EST
WASHINGTON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama's budget director said on Thursday that without a shift in policies the U.S. deficit would reach $9 trillion over the next decade.


Shift; a CHANGE in position.
CHANGE; the mantra of the B.Ob. campaign, undefined, unspecified, unclear.

Based on the changes we have seen so far... hold on to your hats!

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#15 Posted : Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:55:35 PM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
Sen. Boxer tries to hurry children's 'rights' treaty
Opponents warn U.N. measure would put government in place of parents
Posted: February 26, 2009
1:17 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily


Sen. Barbara Boxer

Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., is urging a hurry-up timetable for adoption of a United Nations treaty she says provides for "basic human rights" for children but opponents argue would destroy parental rights to raise their children as they choose.


As we all know, parents world-side are forcing their children into forced labor, child sex rings, and horror of horrors home schooling. We need Big Brother to take these children into communal safety, where they can learn the social graces of community organization

Quote:
The international treaty creates specific civil, social, cultural and even economic rights for every child and states that "the best interests of the child shall be a primary consideration." While the treaty states parents or legal guardians "have primary responsibility for the upbringing and development of the child," Farris said government will ultimately determine whether parents' decisions are in their children's best interest.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2009 12:35:18 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Joined: 10/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,191
Man
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
How annoying is Socialist Secular Humanism? Can you imagine a Humanist politician saying to you you're not allowed to teach your child anything about Yah because you must give the child an equal opportunity in life to make their own decisions (if you don't do it they'll punish you in some way)? How hypocritical of the Religion of Man, they're basically forcing people to sumbit to their religion by getting people to think the way they do. They say they teach tolerance, yet they are the most intolerant of the lot, forcing us to accept their way of life and also have us submit to their rules.

Kinda wish I was living in theocratic Israel where this behaviour wouldn't be tolerated for one second!
Offline kp  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2009 7:23:17 AM(UTC)
kp
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,030
Location: Palmyra, VA

You're about to get your wish, Matthew. Just give it about 25 years :-)

kp
Offline bitnet  
#18 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2009 10:58:56 PM(UTC)
bitnet
Joined: 7/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,120

Aye, and may we be gone on a tour of the universe at least seven years before that!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline In His Name  
#19 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2009 6:09:31 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just read this again and was struck by how poignant this section is. It speaks so clearly about the world today and the underlying beliefs and attitudes that make the NWO possible, that I wanted to share it here. NWO is not just a top down mandate, it is allowed by the willing populace confused, unaware and misled.


From Future History, Chapter, The Next-to-last Days:

Quote:
One last condition must be in place before the Day of Yahweh. This one is easy to see coming, for as with Israel’s presence in the Land, it’s already here for all practical purposes. This condition is worldwide apostasy.

Human history is like a locomotive, if I may use a metaphor. A hundred years ago, most people, even Christians, thought the best thing you could do was get on the train. It was apparently heading toward a bright new tomorrow, a land of peace, prosperity, and promise. Destination: utopia! But for those who were paying attention, the 20th century revealed that something was wrong. The train derailed twice, had numerous smaller collisions, and destroyed everything that got near its path. Its billowing smokestack darkened the sky and its sparks set the prairie on fire. Someone loaded its boxcars with pestilence, filth, and high explosives.

The passengers now fall into four categories. Some are fast asleep, lulled into stupor by the pulsating rhythms of normalcy; some are back in the club car, trying to make a killing by cheating each other at poker. Some are glowering at their watches, wishing they were going faster, though they have no idea where the train is headed. And a few passengers—very few—have noticed that the train has increased its speed. They watch with growing alarm as the trees and telephone poles whiz past their windows, and slowly come to the grim realization that the engineer is a madman—bent on destroying himself and everyone else on the train in a blaze of glory.

Christians have already gotten off the train. They debarked, if you will, at Philadelphia, opting to become pilgrim pedestrians. But they too are watching its progress with alarm, not for themselves but for the passengers who are still aboard. In the light of Biblical prophecy and common sense, we can see that the locomotive is out of control. It’s doing a hundred miles an hour and picking up speed, approaching the end of the line with the hammer down. We are doing everything we can to get people to wake up, to jump off the train before it’s too late. But we’re no longer on the train—we’re not “of the world”—and because of this, it’s hard to get people who are to listen to us.

Making matters worse are the porters and stewards (our politicians, media, educators, and even some clergy) those whose job it is to make sure the passengers are well informed and well taken care of. The engineer—Satan—has assured them that he has everything under control, and they glibly pass his sentiments on to those few passengers who are beginning to show concern. Whereas they should be running up and down the aisles, waking people up and warning them that they’re about to crash, these servants of the crazy engineer instead issue assurances and explanations. They are the very picture of apostasy—a willful ignorance of the danger, a falling away from the truth.

Paul warned us about it. “The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.” (II Timothy 4:3-4) That time is clearly here. We live in what’s called the “information age.” Everybody, it seems, knows a little bit about most everything. They feel they have a right—even a duty—to keep themselves well enough informed to render an opinion on any subject. But it’s also the age of specialization. We often understand our own narrow field to the exclusion of all others, for which we rely upon sound bites from self-appointed “experts.” The result is that we are the best-educated, most opinionated, and shallowest generation ever to inhabit this planet.

Our appalling lack of depth is our own fault. Truth shines a bright light onto our faults, and that’s uncomfortable, so we avoid it. But at the same time, we have “itching ears,” a thirst for knowledge (or at least reassurance), so we listen to pundits, prognosticators, politicians—and preachers—who tell us what we want to hear. We can’t stand to hear truth, so we settle for fact—information that is not so much lies as it is beside the point.

Some of it, of course, is lies. In America especially, we purposely “turn aside to fables.” In the interest of separating church from state (a concept that is neither in nor supported by our Constitution) we have for the last half-century systematically moved from recognition that we are all under God, to purposely ignoring Him in our public institutions, to being openly antagonistic toward anything that might imply that a Supreme Deity might even exist. The theory of evolution, taught as fact in our schools, is a perfect example. Though it’s just a theory (and one that doesn’t mesh very well with the actual scientific data), it is considered the only acceptable explanation for the origin of life because it doesn’t factor God into it. In other words, it’s a fable. (Scientists tend to drift toward it because since if the Creator can’t be measured, He’s beyond the bounds of science, hence He logically must not exist. This kind of reasoning is circular and self-serving.) Ironically, in making the theory of evolution part of our public policy, we have done exactly what we set out to avoid: we have inextricably joined “church” and state. The church here is not Christianity however, or any other recognized religious entity, but the insidious cult of atheistic secular humanism—a faith-based belief system, a religion in every sense of the word.

Peter also spoke of the apostates of the last days, in his own meek and Christ-like fashion: “But these [false teachers], like natural brute beasts made to be caught and destroyed, speak evil of the things they do not understand, and will utterly perish in their own corruption, and will receive the wages of unrighteousness, as those who count it pleasure to carouse in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes, carousing in their own deceptions while they feast with you, having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin, enticing unstable souls. They have a heart trained in covetous practices, and are accursed children. They have forsaken the right way and gone astray.... These are wells without water, clouds carried by a tempest, for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.” (II Peter 2:12-15, 17) Don’t hold back, Pete. Tell us what you really think. Here is a clear warning to those who would bad-mouth Godly principles: don’t “speak evil of things you don’t understand.” Factor in the reality that God’s Word is spiritually discerned—and therefore can’t be fully understood by those who reject the Holy Spirit—and you end up with a classic catch-22. There’s no way to attack God’s people without attacking God Himself. I can’t help but reflect that as bad as things will be for the “unstable souls” left behind at the rapture, it will be worse for those who had a hand in leading them astray.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#20 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:04:58 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Radio chip coming soon to your driver's license?
Homeland Security seeks next-generation REAL ID
Posted: February 28, 2009
12:25 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily


Washington state's enhanced driver's license

Privacy advocates are issuing warnings about a new radio chip plan that ultimately could provide electronic identification for every adult in the U.S. and allow agents to compile attendance lists at anti-government rallies simply by walking through the assembly.

The proposal, which has earned the support of Janet Napolitano, the newly chosen chief of the Department of Homeland Security, would embed radio chips in driver's licenses, or "enhanced driver's licenses."



Just how much information would go on this chip?

How sophisticated would a bad guy (define bad guy these days ;-) ) have to be to steal this identity broadcast coming from your wallet?

At least you could leave this behind if you didn't want the government to know where you were.

"Hey, they could just leave their card at home. Let's implant the chip in their hand!".....
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2009 5:37:02 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
From Slate.com:
Quote:
Don't Say a WordA U.N. resolution seeks to criminalize opinions that differ with the Islamic faith.
By Christopher Hitchens
Posted Monday, March 2, 2009, at 2:07 PM ET

The Muslim religion makes unusually large claims for itself. All religions do this, of course, in that they claim to know and to be able to interpret the wishes of a supreme being. But Islam affirms itself as the last and final revelation of God's word, the consummation of all the mere glimpses of the truth vouchsafed to all the foregoing faiths, available by way of the unimprovable, immaculate text of "the recitation," or Quran.

If there sometimes seems to be something implicitly absolutist or even totalitarian in such a claim, it may result not from a fundamentalist reading of the holy book but from the religion itself. And it is the so-called mainstream Muslims, grouped in the Organization of the Islamic Conference, who are now demanding through the agency of the United Nations that Islam not only be allowed to make absolutist claims but that it also be officially shielded from any criticism of itself.


UserPostedImage

Despite the source this is worth a read... ARTICLE

What is more Big Brother-ish than controlling speech?

EDIT: From post #5 above:
Quote:
Pseudodidaskalos is a compound of pseudes, meaning "to deliberately lie, to purposely deceive, and to speak falsely," and didaskalos, "teachers, someone who considers themselves fitted to communicate the duties of man." The root of didaskalos is didasko, meaning "to hold discourse with others in order to instruct them, to instill doctrine, and to enjoin or yoke them by authoritative order."

Edited by user Wednesday, March 4, 2009 8:06:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2009 7:49:15 PM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
Senator: Eligibility is up to the voters
Implies constitutional demands for presidency can be bypassed

Posted: March 04, 2009
10:15 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily


Sen. Mel Martinez, R-Fla.

A U.S. senator has suggested that voters have made Barack Obama eligible to occupy the Oval Office, whether or not he meets the constitutional mandate of being a "natural born" citizen.
..........

"Presidential candidates are vetted by voters at least twice – first in the primary elections and again in the general election. President-Elect Obama won the Democratic Party's nomination after one of the most fiercely contested presidential primaries in American history," Martinez responded.

"And, he has now been duly elected by the majority of voters in the United States. Throughout both the primary and general election, concerns about Mr. Obama's birthplace were raised. The voters have made clear their view that Mr. Obama meets the qualifications to hold the office of president," he wrote.
...........

He cited the constitutional provision requiring a president be "natural born."

But Martinez noted the Constitution does not provide for an enforcement mechanism, and he cited a federal court opinion that a taxpayer and voter in Pennsylvania didn't have standing to force Obama to provide documentation of his eligibility.

"The District Court dismissed Mr. [Philip] Berg's suit and held that the question of Obama's citizenship is not a matter for a court to decide. The court further noted that voters, not courts, should decide whether a particular presidential candidate is qualified to hold office," he wrote.
..........

"This is frightening in its implications and should alarm every freedom-loving American and military member. I myself am a veteran of the U.S. Air Force (1979-84). Senator Martinez has said, in essence, that it doesn't matter what the laws are or what the Constitution says. If the people elected him, Obama is president – period."


The Secular Humanist values that have foisted political correctness upon us now have infiltrated our culture at the highest levels of authority. It doesn't matter if there are laws, what matters is what we want. Just like there is no longer any right or wrong. "Without God, everything is allowed"
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#23 Posted : Thursday, March 5, 2009 1:29:20 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Joined: 10/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,191
Man
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
In His Name wrote:
The Secular Humanist values that have foisted political correctness upon us now have infiltrated our culture at the highest levels of authority. It doesn't matter if there are laws, what matters is what we want. Just like there is no longer any right or wrong. "Without God, everything is allowed"

I don't think it's a coincidence that Secular Humanism will drive mankind into the Tribulation. It won't be Islam to drive us there, it won't be Baal to drive us there, it won't be Bhudda to meditate us there, no, none of them, it's Secular Humanisn doing the driving. The battle seems to be God vs Man and not God vs Satan. It's not that other gods can save us, but I think God is highlighting a point, the religion of Man is the most destructive of the lot, failing to acknowledge that even a God exists must really tick Yahweh off. Ok yes, Islam, Catholicism (Constantine's Christianity), and Rabbinal Judaism play a major part, all sitting on the shotgun seat of the car, but Secular Humanism is the one doing the driving, and mankind sits blissfully unaware in the backseat, one or two gasp in the backseat but never really lifts their voice above the voices (read: argument) of those in the front seat.

"Living for today, ah-ha-ah-ah!" In other words, "Don't worry about (read; screw) tomorrow, don't worry about (read: screw) the consequences of today's actions that will come tomorrow, live for today! There's no heaven, there's no hell, who are you accountable to? No one!"
Offline Yada  
#24 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2009 5:31:38 AM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

From CNN:

Quote:
Thousands join London G-20 demo
Thousands of people have converged in the center of London for the first major protest ahead of next week's G-20 summit. Despite fears of violence in coming days that have prompted a massive security operation in the British capital, Saturday's demonstration has so far been peaceful. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
londonprotest.afp.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2009 3:11:39 AM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

This was the lead story today from CNN. The photo was taken in front of the Bank of England.

Quote:
Thousands protest ahead of G-20

Scuffles are reported outside Britain's central bank, as protesters gather at the Bank of England building in central London, 24 hours before the start of the G-20 summit attended by world leaders. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
bankofengland.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:00:08 AM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

From CNN:

Quote:
Rift threatens to torpedo G-20 summit
The G-20 summit opens, with leaders looking to repair a rift after France and Germany threatened to withdraw their support unless tough rules are agreed to regulate the world's financial markets. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
sarkobrown1.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#27 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:01:31 PM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

From CNN:

Quote:
G-20 leaders mark 'unprecedented' deal
Leaders of the world's largest economies have announced an "unprecedented" plan to tackle the global economic crisis, including reforms for banking and measures worth more than $1 trillion. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
group.g20.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline sirgodfrey  
#28 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:07:04 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey
Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 512
Location: North Carolina

that guy to the right of Obama is looking like: "Gosh!, I wish I could be him!" LOL
Offline Matthew  
#29 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2009 5:42:01 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Joined: 10/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,191
Man
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Get a load of this:

From BBC:

Quote:
New world order emerges from chaos
Friday, 3 April 2009

Slowly the shape of the world after the financial flood is beginning to emerge.

The first thing to be said is that everyone is in the same boat. And they have to bail together. This contrasts to the old days when capitalists and communists exchanged insults as their ships passed in the night. full story
Offline In His Name  
#30 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2009 7:46:33 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
The first thing to be said is that everyone is in the same boat. And they have to bail together. This contrasts to the old days when capitalists and communists exchanged insults as their ships passed in the night.



Oh what a nice little hot tub. The water is quite comortable, but yes please warm it up a little.....

So began the plight of the frog in the pot. Soon the water will too hot, but it will be too late to jump out.



And look at the grin on B.O.,what is that about?
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#31 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 6:41:09 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote: The Independent:

Quote:
Blair steps up fight to be crowned first 'President of EU'

Brown gives grudging blessing to his old rival's return to new job at centre of the global stage

By Jane Merrick, Political Editor

Sunday, 5 April 2009

Mr President? Another 'no' vote in the Irish referendum, or Angela Merkel's EU ambitions, could still thwart Blair

Tony Blair has emerged as the leading candidate to become the first permanent president of the European Union after Gordon Brown gave his grudging blessing to the plan. The former prime minister has stepped up his campaign for the job, which he wants to use to build a bridge between Europe and the new Obama administration.

His return to the global stage would be a shock to his critics over the Iraq war and dismay many in Europe.

But The Independent on Sunday has learnt that Mr Brown has accepted that his old rival should be in pole position for the appointment, on the basis that Britain needs to have a key figure in the architecture of the "new world order".


“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#32 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 6:53:38 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:

WND LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
Will bill give Obama control of Internet?
Proposed new powers called 'drastic federal intervention'
Posted: April 04, 2009
10:35 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2009 WorldNetDaily


A pair of bills introduced in the U.S. Senate would grant the White House sweeping new powers to access private online data, regulate the cybersecurity industry and even shut down Internet traffic during a declared "cyber emergency."

Senate bills No. 773 and 778, introduced by Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.V., are both part of what's being called the Cybersecurity Act of 2009, which would create a new Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, reportable directly to the president and charged with defending the country from cyber attack.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline sirgodfrey  
#33 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 7:25:18 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey
Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 512
Location: North Carolina

Quote:
A pair of bills introduced in the U.S. Senate would grant the White House sweeping new powers to access private online data, regulate the cybersecurity industry and even shut down Internet traffic during a declared "cyber emergency."

Senate bills No. 773 and 778, introduced by Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.V., are both part of what's being called the Cybersecurity Act of 2009, which would create a new Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor, reportable directly to the president and charged with defending the country from cyber attack.


Wow. Things have been getting crazy for a while. That being said, its getting crazier.
Offline StuDent  
#34 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2009 9:37:55 AM(UTC)
StuDent
Joined: 9/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 68
Man
Location: Carolina

I don't know where to start really. I've written before that I wish to post more often and share the love that I feel for you all but I always feel like I've not done an adequate job of it, actually failed miserably at it. Please forgive me.

I like being here. Y'all provide a witness of the love that Yahushua said his disciples would share. That you for what you do, and I know you all do it to glorify the name of Yahweh.

On to my thoughts on topic. I may repeat some things I've posted about myself before since as infrequently as I post some of you may not even know who I am.
For some this NWO is alot closer than they will ever realize.It is not really a new order though.A drastic change ,definately, for most. It will IMO be best described as the end of the world as we know it(TEOTWAWKI).
This was a vision or a realization I was obsessed with several years before I knew who Yahweh was. It was my search for protection, after concluding there was no way to adequately prepare for this, that lead me to my study of law that in turn led me to Scripture and then here and to a blessed relationship with the father.HalleuYah!

The question I wish to pose to anyone here is.. Where do you draw the line as far as your relationship with the nation/state that you live in? The reason I ask is because after all the study of historty and learning the inherent flaws in governments, the corruption that has been present from their beginnings,and the in your face criminality of today I can no longer consent.
Am I wrong if I refuse to be governed from without in your opinion. I will not forcefully resist in any way but my goal is to remove any presumption they may have that I am any part of their make believe world. I will refuse to consent and will ask them to prove any claim against me.

I have felt very empowered at times as I began to realize most people unknowingly consent to being a part of a system that is designed to extract as much of the fruits of your labour as you will stand for. Most of the time it only takes a minimal threat from TPTB to keep everyone herded along. I have no fear of their "authority" anymore. I have sufficent knowledge of Law to be able to explain this is my right.

Change is coming soon. I want to stand for what is right. The optimism everyone is hearing from the talking heads on TV is complete gibberish and doesn't match the stats. with regards to an economic recovery. What is happening today in this nation is a looting of the public treasury before the collapse of the empire. Things aren't going to get better for most people, especially those that have grown to love material things. I hope you all know this. I am cutting those fleshly desires as often as I can and learning alot about who I really am and what I honestly desire.

I'm going to end here for now.I hope this makes sense.Does it? I'm coming out of Babylon.
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline In His Name  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2009 11:25:37 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:
What is happening today in this nation is a looting of the public treasury before the collapse of the empire.


Well said StuDent! I think that is exactly what is going on.

Re: your question, Before coming into relationship with Yahweh, I felt a patriotic need to protect God, family and state, with deadly force if necessary. After 9/11 I was on the verge of arming up. As my relationship with Yah grew I realized that the patriotism was an obstacle. My sole allegiance is to Yahweh and his family. In learning more about the upcoming conflicts, I came to believe that this is Yahweh's battle. I will gladly act as he calls me to, but I have come to believe that my violence would not reflect well on Him. However, I have pulled away from the state in little ways. At my son's hockey games, I no longer salute the flag, I am respectful but I am not a part of that.

We are called to come out of the world, and yet we must somehow still function within it. it sounds like you have some more ideas, information on how to accomplish that, I would be interested in your view.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline sirgodfrey  
#36 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2009 11:33:08 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey
Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 512
Location: North Carolina

In His Name wrote:
...I no longer salute the flag, I am respectful but I am not a part of that.

We are called to come out of the world, and yet we must somehow still function within it. it sounds like you have some more ideas, information on how to accomplish that, I would be interested in your view.


I stopped saluting the flag also. Just being so called "black" in America made me want to stop saluting the flag! lol Coming to know Yahweh and what He is about, I DEFINITELY will not salute the flag! I am also interested in your views StuDent... please share.
Offline Icy  
#37 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2009 6:51:32 PM(UTC)
Icy
Joined: 9/5/2007(UTC)
Posts: 641
Man
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
While I can understand why one can think of saluting the flag as being wrong, it really is nothing more than a sign of respect, not for the flag, but for the country it represents. Respect is different from worship. Now, extreme patriotism could maybe be worshipful, and thus wrong, but a simple since of patriotism is not wrong. Yahuweh even inspired patriotism in Isreal.

I can also see how one can be blinded and begin to associate the government as the "country," and thus not want to respect it or have faith in it. The government sucks, but those people are an extremely small percentage of the country. The country (whatever country you live in) is made up mostly of regular people like you and me.

So, don't look at saluting the flag and respecting your country as a bad thing, because it is not.

As for Stu's question. Put Yahuweh first. Anything that the government (I originally wrote "country" here, so even I am associating the government as the "country") would require you to do that is contrary to his word, don't do that. Anything else, if it is the law, live with it, move, or speak out and cause change (real change, not that crap that Obama preached). I feel your pain. I hate much about the government and I want them out of my life. Certainly do what you are doing, refuse to be bullied, know your rights and be assertive about having them enforced.
Offline StuDent  
#38 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 5:46:13 AM(UTC)
StuDent
Joined: 9/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 68
Man
Location: Carolina

“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” Wayne Dyer

So much of the world we interact with today is not real. It is a complex web of fiction that other men use to bind you. Everyone here rejects mans religion, but what I am suggesting is that the entire system, be it govt/lawyers/bankers have their roots in the same place and desire the same thing. You have to understand this. None of them would represent you and none could if you knew who you are.

Lysander Spooner wrote a short(10pg) treatise on natural law that you can read here. His logic is simple and I cannot disagree with it. I have a bunch of stuff I would share but I won't post it here.

It is more than not respecting the flag or country/nation/govt. If you choose to be a part of the country/nation/state are you not consenting to the crimes they prepetrate? The things that govt. "requires" of you is not law. Nor is refusing them a crime.If you don't harm another you haven't comitted a crime. Everything else is administrative and a result of contract/commercial/private law, and operates by your voluntary consent.

I know some think I'm crazy and inviting a world of trouble into my life but I feel a need to stand up for what is right. The choice I'm making will look much easier in a few short months. Most would benefit greatly by just a few short hours study of Law. Knowing your rights and how important your name/signature/consent is to keeping the system going. I think getting off now will be easier than after the trainwreck that is coming. Your word is your bond, you already know the only true Law. It was perfect from the beginning and man can't change it.
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline Yada  
#39 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 6:08:06 AM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

I am currently reading, `While Europe Slept` by Bruce Bawer. In one chapter he talks about attending a `multicultural street festival` in Berlin where the song `One World` was being performed.

The author was curious about the song and found the lyrics on the UN`s web site:

Quote:
"Even if we are different in ages and gender
We make friends in the same way
Even if we live in different continents and countries
We play in the same old way
We are the friends of One World
We are the children of one family."
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline In His Name  
#40 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 6:46:31 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Icy wrote:
While I can understand why one can think of saluting the flag as being wrong, it really is nothing more than a sign of respect, not for the flag, but for the country it represents. Respect is different from worship. Now, extreme patriotism could maybe be worshipful, and thus wrong, but a simple since of patriotism is not wrong. Yahuweh even inspired patriotism in Isreal.

I can also see how one can be blinded and begin to associate the government as the "country," and thus not want to respect it or have faith in it. The government sucks, but those people are an extremely small percentage of the country. The country (whatever country you live in) is made up mostly of regular people like you and me.

So, don't look at saluting the flag and respecting your country as a bad thing, because it is not.

As for Stu's question. Put Yahuweh first. Anything that the government (I originally wrote "country" here, so even I am associating the government as the "country") would require you to do that is contrary to his word, don't do that. Anything else, if it is the law, live with it, move, or speak out and cause change (real change, not that crap that Obama preached). I feel your pain. I hate much about the government and I want them out of my life. Certainly do what you are doing, refuse to be bullied, know your rights and be assertive about having them enforced.


I largely agree with you Icy. I have no disrespect for the country, certainly not for the populace, and I show no disrespect. I have just drawn my line in a slightly different place than you. I see the flag as the symbol for the government, so my saluting (hand over heart) the flag became a condoning of government actions right or wrong. (BTW, this was long before Obama) Since this government acts more and more often against Yahweh's precepts, I do not feel I can 'honor' it in my heart alongside of Yahweh. Were the government, country and populace united in following His precepts, then there would be no conflict. Until that changes (not going to happen) I will do my best to be in the world but not of it, with my public actions glorifying the Father as I am able.

StuDent wrote:
I know some think I'm crazy and inviting a world of trouble into my life but I feel a need to stand up for what is right. The choice I'm making will look much easier in a few short months. Most would benefit greatly by just a few short hours study of Law. Knowing your rights and how important your name/signature/consent is to keeping the system going. I think getting off now will be easier than after the trainwreck that is coming. Your word is your bond, you already know the only true Law. It was perfect from the beginning and man can't change it.


If I am reading between the lines correctly, it sounds like you are heading in a dangerous direction. Please use caution brother! Have people successfully arrived where you are headed? Whether right, truth and justice are on your side or not, the power structure does not really care. Be careful!

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#41 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 7:12:53 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
post 31 above wrote:
Quote: The Independent:

Quote:
Blair steps up fight to be crowned first 'President of EU'

Brown gives grudging blessing to his old rival's return to new job at centre of the global stage

By Jane Merrick, Political Editor

Sunday, 5 April 2009

Mr President? Another 'no' vote in the Irish referendum, or Angela Merkel's EU ambitions, could still thwart Blair

Tony Blair has emerged as the leading candidate to become the first permanent president of the European Union after Gordon Brown gave his grudging blessing to the plan. The former prime minister has stepped up his campaign for the job, which he wants to use to build a bridge between Europe and the new Obama administration.

His return to the global stage would be a shock to his critics over the Iraq war and dismay many in Europe.

But The Independent on Sunday has learnt that Mr Brown has accepted that his old rival should be in pole position for the appointment, on the basis that Britain needs to have a key figure in the architecture of the "new world order".



More on Blaire, this article about homosexuality contained a lot of information about Blair's worldview:
Quote:
From The Times
April 8, 2009
Tony Blair tells the Pope: you're wrong on homosexuality
Pope Benedict XVI and Tony Blair

(L'Osservatore Romano/AP)

The Pope greets Tony Blair during a private audience with him and his wife Cherie at the Vatican
Ruth Gledhill, Religion Correspondent

Tony Blair has challenged the “entrenched” attitudes of the Pope on homosexuality…., ….Mr Blair blamed generational differences and said:

“We need an attitude of mind where rethinking and the concept of evolving attitudes becomes part of the discipline with which you approach your religious faith.”

Mr Blair, who now travels the world on behalf of the Tony Blair Faith Foundation, which aims to promote understanding of the main religions, left the Church of England for Rome soon after leaving office in 2007.

In the interview Mr Blair spoke of a “quiet revolution in thinking” and implied that he believed the Pope to be out of step with the public.

“There are many good and great things the Catholic Church does, and there are many fantastic things this Pope stands for, but I think what is interesting is that if you went into any Catholic Church, particularly a well attended one, on any Sunday here and did a poll of the congregation, you’d be surprised at how liberal-minded people were.” The faith of ordinary Catholics is rarely found “in those types of entrenched attitudes”, he said.

He also thought that in Islam there would eventually be a change of heart. “I believe that, ultimately, people will find their way to a sensible reformation of attitudes.”

He continued: “What people often forget about, for example, Jesus or, indeed, the Prophet Muhammad, is that their whole raison d’être [Reason or justification for existing] was to change the way that people thought traditionally.”



Quote:
Future History - 14 Mystery Babylon
Whereas the leaders were consciously and purposely cheating on God, the inhabitants of their lands had to be “put under the influence” first. They (that is, we) have been drugged, duped, lied to, and seduced by our politicians, our media, our cultural heroes, and even some of our clergy. They have put us into a drunken stupor with sweet sips of intoxicating fairy tales (e.g., “humans are the glorious end product of eons of evolution.... There’s no god directing our destiny.... Marriage may be a lifestyle you can choose to add convenience and gratification to your life, but homosexuality and ‘serial monogamy’ work just as well.... There is no real right or wrong way to live your life, because there is no such thing as absolute truth.... It doesn’t matter what god you believe in, so long as you are sincere in your beliefs....”).

.....

Islam is actually far closer to Satan’s ideal religion. Our scriptures are full of subtle warnings against it, if only we knew what to look for. Islam is the truest modern permutation of the Ba’al worship that was so roundly denounced throughout the Old Covenant scriptures. The reason we in the West don’t recognize this is our abysmal lack of knowledge—our willful ignorance—of its roots and teachings. Ancient Israel was warned not to tolerate the practice of Ba’al worship in any of its forms. Their compromise brought them to ruin. Today, our politically correct tolerance of this poisonous doctrine will bring us down just as surely, for Islam is the child of Ba’al. You can’t keep a dragon for a pet. When it grows big enough, it will devour you.

.....

It almost goes without saying that the Council on Foreign Relations was instrumental in the formation of the United Nations. The central plank of their agenda is the surrender of America’s sovereignty and independence to a world governing body controlled by the elite ruling class. Part of the picture is the subjugation of our armed forces under the auspices of the U.N. The nagging question to all of this is why. Why do a bunch of elitist bankers and power-hungry politicians want the U.N. to control everything?

They don’t—not exactly. They aren’t particularly interested in world peace, or stopping hunger, eradicating disease, protecting the environment, or any of a thousand worthy causes that the U.N. would claim to support. But taking control of the world one nation at a time is like herding cats—just when you’ve got one cornered, another one slips out of your grasp. No, world domination is far easier to achieve if you can first get everybody to surrender their sovereignty and defense to one central organization, benevolent, democratic, easily corrupted, and relatively clueless.

That’s why they think they want a one-world government: so they can rule the world. The real solution to this puzzle is somewhat more sinister. Remember the Illuminati’s founder, Adam Weishaupt? He knew exactly what he was doing, and why: his ultimate goal was to put Lucifer, Satan, the devil, in the driver’s seat. In a way, he succeeded: Since the days of Albert Pike, no one could point to a single man and say, “He’s the leader of the Illuminati.” Because of this, some say it no longer exists. But the truth is, Satan has taken the reins himself. And by now, he has everybody singing out of the same hymnal, even without a choir director.


Juxtaposing Blair's statements and agenda with KP's writings reveals an amazing amount of correlation with prophetic Scripture and current events.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#42 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 11:12:41 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Joined: 10/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,191
Man
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So what's the real truth behind Blair's conversion to Catholicism?
Offline In His Name  
#43 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2009 11:24:58 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Matthew wrote:
So what's the real truth behind Blair's conversion to Catholicism?

It seems obvious that he didn't 'convert' his thinking. Maybe he thinks he can convert Catholicism from within... Pope wanna be...?
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#44 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:49:02 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Quote:



WND Exclusive
'How hate crimes laws forced me into exile'
Pro-family activist stages own disappearance
Posted: April 20, 2009
8:45 pm Eastern

By Alyssa Farah
© 2009 WorldNetDaily


Brazilian pro-family activist Julio Severo

Julio Severo, a prominent Brazilian pro-family activist, has been forced into exile because of the "hate crimes" laws that are being implemented in his native land, perhaps providing a preview of what Christians can expect in the United States should similar "hate crimes" proposals be implemented.

"Hate crimes laws will not be used to punish the perpetrators but will be used to silence people of faith, religious groups, clergy, and those who support traditional moral values," Staver said.

Severo reports he was forced to flee his homeland after federal prosecutors there recently charged him with "homophobia' for his statements about the nation's "Gay" Parade in 2006.

Severo told WND that while Brazil does not criminalize Christianity, it does regulate what biblical principles can and cannot be preached, and it bans biblical citations that disapprove of the homosexual lifestyle.

"Brazil grants freedom to preach Christianity, provided that the sermons avoid negative mentions of state-protected behaviors and cultural trends," Severo said. "The Brazilian government is establishing more and more categories of protected behaviors, banning negative mentions. So Brazilian preachers need to get updated on the latest political changes and preach a Gospel according to the state interests."


KP explains this well in FH - The Next to Last Days, using the theory of evolution as his example. The situation is the same here. By first incorporating homosexuaity into law the government can then expand the principle to impinge on 'religion' or more fundamentally 'free speech':

Quote:
Some of it, of course, is lies. In America especially, we purposely “turn aside to fables.” In the interest of separating church from state (a concept that is neither in nor supported by our Constitution) we have for the last half-century systematically moved from recognition that we are all under God, to purposely ignoring Him in our public institutions, to being openly antagonistic toward anything that might imply that a Supreme Deity might even exist. The theory of evolution, taught as fact in our schools, is a perfect example. Though it’s just a theory (and one that doesn’t mesh very well with the actual scientific data), it is considered the only acceptable explanation for the origin of life because it doesn’t factor God into it. In other words, it’s a fable. (Scientists tend to drift toward it because since if the Creator can’t be measured, He’s beyond the bounds of science, hence He logically must not exist. This kind of reasoning is circular and self-serving.) Ironically, in making the theory of evolution part of our public policy, we have done exactly what we set out to avoid: we have inextricably joined “church” and state. The church here is not Christianity however, or any other recognized religious entity, but the insidious cult of atheistic secular humanism—a faith-based belief system, a religion in every sense of the word.


I don't post this to make an issue of homosexuality. I think the resultant pressure that these laws place on free speech is the more important issue. Certainly an issue that could ultimately come to bear on sites like this one.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#45 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:58:21 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Addendum to the above post:
Quote:



WND Exclusive FAITH UNDER FIRE
Pastors' right to talk about Jesus threatened
Arrests triggering appeal to Human Rights Court
Posted: April 20, 2009
10:50 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A case in which two preachers, including an American, were arrested for talking in public about Jesus will be appealed to the European Court of Human Rights, according to a law firm working on the case.

Officials with the International Human Rights Group have announced plans to prepare the appeal of the case involving Larry Keffer, who works through the Biblical Research Center in Tampa, Fla.

Keffer was accompanied by Norwegian evangelist Petar Keseljevic last year when both were arrested for sharing the Gospel along a parade route in Oslo, Norway. IHRG officials said they also will continue to watch developments on the situation in Oslo, where Keffer was tagged by police for his message.

IHRG spokesman Joel Thornton told WND at the time about the ministers' effort to share their faith.

"Larry and Petar were standing in pedestrian areas behind the crowds gathering for the celebration holding an evangelical sign and sharing the Gospel with those who were gathered for the parade," the IHRG said.

"Police asked them to move away from the palace of the king and take their message anywhere else along the route. They moved and were then approached by other police officers. Larry was never told that he would be arrested if he did not leave. One of the officers talked with Petar in Norwegian for a few minutes and then arrested them both," the IHRG said.

"The two men were not even preaching. Petar was holding a sign on a tall post and both men were conversing with the crowd. They were not using a bullhorn and their message was one of the need to be born again," Thornton told WND.


Story and Video
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#46 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2009 6:08:38 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
More on hate crime legislation,now in the US:
Quote:



WND
Judiciary Committee greenlights 'hate crimes'
Members refuse to protect Christian pastors from charges
Posted: April 23, 2009
5:07 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Members of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee today rejected an opportunity to protect Christian pastors who preach the biblical condemnation of homosexuality and approved on a 15-12 vote a "hate crimes" bill that supporters admit could be used to bring charges against religious leaders.

The bill, H.R. 1913, now will be considered by the full House of Representatives.

The committee rejected a number of amendments offered by several members seeking to protect religious liberty, to protect the unborn, to protect against violence by illegal aliens, and to clarify the bill's meanings of "gender identity" and "sexual orientation."

One of the rejected proposals was offered by Rep. Louis Gohmert, R-Texas, who sought to ensure ministers could not be prosecuted for abetting a "hate crime" simply because they preach from the Bible or another religious book.

When a nearly identical plan was developed in the last Congress, Rep. Artur Davis, D-Ala., admitted during a hearing on the bill it could be used to prosecute pastors merely for preaching under the premise that they could be "inducing" violence in someone.


MORE
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline In His Name  
#47 Posted : Saturday, April 25, 2009 5:48:35 AM(UTC)
In His Name
Joined: 9/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 550

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Nice essay laying out the thought process of the politically correct:

Quote:

Alan Keyes Alan Keyes Importance of being judgmental
WND Posted: April 24, 2009

1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

Another question asks about God's forgiveness of sin. God's reply: "I do not forgive anyone because there is nothing to forgive. There is no such thing as right or wrong and that is what I have been trying to tell everyone, do not judge people. People have chosen to judge one another and this is wrong, because the rule is 'judge not lest ye be judged.'"

I received this report of the contents of books in the Neale Walsch series "Conversations with God" from one of my e-mail correspondents. (Reportedly, Walsch's work is one of Oprah Winfrey's particular favorites.) I was struck by the self-evident contradiction that has Walsch's god saying, "There is no such thing as right or wrong" in one breath, and "this is wrong" in the next. Obviously Walsh's god has no problem applying a concept while declaring that it doesn't exist
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Matthew  
#48 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 4:34:03 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Joined: 10/3/2007(UTC)
Posts: 1,191
Man
Location: São Paulo, Brazil

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Quote:
I was struck by the self-evident contradiction that has Walsch's god saying, "There is no such thing as right or wrong" in one breath, and "this is wrong" in the next.


This is what I hate about Humanism, they claim "reason and logic" as the essence of their beliefs (what they call reality), but yet they have more contradictions that Islam.
Offline sirgodfrey  
#49 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 10:02:41 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey
Joined: 10/2/2008(UTC)
Posts: 512
Location: North Carolina

i swear people say the craziest things.
Offline Yada  
#50 Posted : Monday, May 4, 2009 6:49:57 PM(UTC)
Yada
Joined: 6/28/2007(UTC)
Posts: 3,537

From CNN:

Quote:
Ammo harder to find as gun owners stock up
Gun shops across the country are reporting a run on ammunition, a phenomenon apparently driven by fear that the Obama administration will increase taxes on bullets or enact new gun-control measures. "There are a lot of rumors floating around," says one gun shop manager. Though there is no indication that the White House will take up gun control anytime soon, manufacturers have been scrambling to keep up with demand. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
t1home.ammo.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Users browsing this topic
2 Pages12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.