logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BiynaYahu  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:48:37 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

I've just been pouring over the concept of the sun and moon as symbols over the last few days, and felt I needed to expound to those who care for once. I didn't know where else to put it. I almost feel as though we need a new forum section called "All of creation professes him" or whatever that line was. I'm not one to quote scripture I'm better at gists. If you catch my meaning.

Anyway, I'm blown away about that specific symbol. The sun is a physical manifestation of YAHUWEH's light i.e. Messiah, and being symbolic of satan the moon appears bright if less so. Only, the only reason it appears bright is because it is reflecting the light of the sun. Going further even, and this came to me as I was typing. The moon sometimes eclipses the sun causing darkness to fall upon the earth. It's all so mind blowing. Praise our dad in his magnificence! It's amazing!!
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:52:26 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Pretty amazing indeed. I like the Scriptural understatement of "and He made the stars also".
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 10:12:32 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I like how the moon is the fake source of light, it's a reflector of light, and has no light of its own.
Offline Bridget  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:42:16 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Interesting.

This may sound...creepy?.....but, as a woman, I have always loved the moon. As it pulls the tides...it also ...ahem...is seemingly in charge of my 'monthly' friend, so to speak.

I appreciate what you all are saying here, but don't make the moon a negative. I love our little 'satellite' moon.

:) I'm just sayin'
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:50:22 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thing is its not about the moon being a negative in itself, but its the painting of the bigger picture :) Remeber Yah's clock runs on moon juice too - its just He likes to paint a perfect picture. The moon in itself is something extreamly valuble to the planet, and like you said to the tide - ive never heard it tied to a ladies cylcle though lol - I thought you guys just kinda picked up a rhythem...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:52:05 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Robskiwarrior wrote:
Thing is its not about the moon being a negative in itself, but its the painting of the bigger picture :) Remeber Yah's clock runs on moon juice too - its just He likes to paint a perfect picture. The moon in itself is something extreamly valuble to the planet, and like you said to the tide - ive never heard it tied to a ladies cylcle though lol - I thought you guys just kinda picked up a rhythem...

So dont think when we pick something out that its automatically labled evil :) We dont all go hide from the moon now, we arnt those kinda heretics :D

Its mearly another illustration... :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Bridget  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:00:15 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I gotchya.

remember I'm the 'slow one' here. ;)

I'm sure glad to hear you aren't hiding from the moon, though! lol~
Offline sirgodfrey  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 4:56:47 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

I love you all LOL. Picked up a rhythm wow Lol. And bridget trust me I'm another slow one, please don't think that you are the only one. :). That is an awesome illustration though concerning the sun and the
Moon... I hAve never thought about that and it is interesting to say the least.
Offline TRUTH B-TOLD  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, December 30, 2008 6:28:04 PM(UTC)
TRUTH B-TOLD
Man

Shalom my friends,

I get the moon being a representation of satan, but I always thought of it as being a representation of the law of God. That when the Son wasn't shining his light upon us, then we were to be under the rule of the law and the law is a reflection of the Son. Just thought I would throw that out there to see if anyone could expound upon it.
Offline edStueart  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:48:53 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Bridget wrote:
I love our little 'satellite' moon.

When I visit I plan to go looking for Alan Shepherd's golf ball.
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!