logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Devildog  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2007 9:52:41 AM(UTC)
Devildog

I was trying to put this in the "anything goes" forum, but when I tried to post a new topic, it just displayed an error message. Feel free to move it if you want. I picked the next best forum as the question is related to Trumpets. Somewhere in YY, Yada hints that he believes that the "rapture" will happen 3 years before the tribulation. That would make the "rapture" in the year 2023. Can anyone tell me if there is any scriptural reason for this, or do you think it is just something Yada has deduced as a result of just knowing Yahuweh so well? My guess is the latter, and furthermore, I would bet that the reason for it is because the number for family is 3. Since this is pure speculation on my behalf, I was wondering if anyone could elaborate any further.
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2007 9:34:20 AM(UTC)
kp

Hi, Devildog. (Does your wife call you that?) The 2023 guess (and I reiterate: it's only a GUESS), grew out of a few salient observations. (1) Considering everything that must transpire between the revealing of the Antichrist to the world (which can't happen until the Holy Spirit is "taken out of the way," taking the ekklesia with Her) and the official beginning of the Tribulation---the "confirming of the covenant with many" spoken of in Daniel 9:27---Yada and I are both of the opinion that at least three years would be needed to get everything lined up. And that's moving at blitzkrieg speed. Check out the chapter in Future History called "The Gap" for more info. (2) The Torah seems to imply that the definitive Yom Teruah (like the Feasts of Unleavened Bread and Tabernacles) will fall on a natural Sabbath, Saturday. In 2026 (the year of the Trib) it does (as does Tabernacles in 2033), but that only allows a two month window---possible but not likely. The next opportunity back is, you guessed it, 2023. (There are one or two other possible dates between now and then, but I forget what they are off hand). (3) Yahweh has a habit of waiting until the last possible moment---until everything looks impossibly bleak---before He fulfills His promises. Got a flair for drama, I guess. And this factor again argues for 2023 or thereabouts. So there you go---an educated guess, nothing more.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2007 1:52:56 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
2023 makes sense as well because Trumpets does fall on a Sabbath - and from what has happend in previous history regaurding Scriptural timing and Yahweh liking to show us that hes got the bases covered... I would be willing to put the year of the rapture at 2023, if only for Him to do his "hey guys, watch how I blow your mind again with my timing ;)"

Yahweh seems to like His time creation, if only to show off to His kids :) My jaw is still open from the ones He's already completed lol

But then - I think He likes to supprise us too... so always be ready! :) although I do sense in my spirit, that my wife and myself have a little bit more to do yet - and that little bit more does focus around our renewed relationship with Yahweh - and His truth.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:40:37 AM(UTC)
kp

Only time will tell. God hasn't promised me in a vision that I'll make it (alive, anyway) until the rapture, or anything like that. But He has placed within me a burning desire to see Him return for his called-out ones with my own two eyes. My adopted daughter Marianne (came from India at 12, post polio, CP, diabetic, low IQ, and confined to a wheelchair) doesn't get much, but she and my wife have a "wink-wink-nudge-nudge" agreement: "We're going to go together in the rapture, right, mom?" I'd really love to see her get her wish. And me? I'm not getting any younger. In 2023 (can you believe I figured this out?) I'll turn 78, if I'm still around. That was my father's age when he died, which I figure gives me a 50-50 chance. I know, it's silly. I can't help myself. It's not that I'm afraid of dying; shoot, I'm ready now. It's just that I'd rather go out head first, seeing Yahshua's glory with my waking, mortal eyes.

And then I look at the newspaper, and I can't figure out how the world is going to make it another two weeks without self-destructing. Anyway, I'm with you, Robskiwarrior. I look at the things Yahweh has timed so precisely in the past, and my jaw drops in wonderment. Happy Sabbath, guys.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2007 8:37:14 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

if we are talking about ages.... what is scareeee is 2023 dosnt seem so far away... but when I do the maths, I will be 42! (so still a spring chicken ;))
Offline Devildog  
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2007 11:31:08 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Thanks for you thoughts KP,
Even after reading what you said, you gotta admit that collecting His family, three years(the number symbolic of family), before the tribulation would be no accident either. I, like many others here, am also awestruck at His precise timing and attention to detail.
As far as the Devildog thing goes, the answer is no, my wife refers to me with many other titles, though. This newly found forum should bring forth some new ones.

I hope Marianne gets her desire.
Offline Theophilus  
#7 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 3:55:04 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Robskiwarrior wrote:
if we are talking about ages.... what is scareeee is 2023 dosnt seem so far away... but when I do the maths, I will be 42! (so still a spring chicken ;))

As long as we are all dating ourselves, I'll be 52 if I make it that long in the fall of 2023.
Offline Devildog  
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 7:48:04 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Theophilus wrote:

As long as we are all dating ourselves, I'll be 52 if I make it that long in the fall of 2023.

Only got ya by about 3 years-i'll be double nickle.

If everyone were in their 20's, knowing what you do now, would you consider bringing a child into the world right now? They would be around 15 when the event took place(if we are right). Why/why not?
Offline Jeannie  
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:18:58 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Good question Dd. I would say yes and say no if I knew we had to go thru the trib.
Offline Devildog  
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 2:28:29 PM(UTC)
Devildog

Jeannie wrote:
Good question Dd. I would say yes and say no if I knew we had to go thru the trib.

So your answer is yes? Because you know that you do not have to endure the trib, right?

Quote:
I'd say yes, I would bring a child into the world (I am 21 in 2 hours) and pray that they would be going in the catching up.

I agree Swalchy. I have already had the best experiences of my life because of my daughter, and we have only known each other for 9 years. The question I guess would be do you tell them they have 15 years(regardless of how it is presented I think a child will perchieve it the same way)? My daughter is aware of His harvest and it has never really stirred any real questions yet.
Offline Jeannie  
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 2:58:51 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Swalchy, I hope you have a happy birthday!! no hats or candles I hope..hahaha...Yes Devildog I would do it again. It would have been awesome if I had know the REAL TRUTH from the begining!! Don't get me started!!!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:12:32 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I already have 2 kids in da world... 3 and 5 years old.

Its funny because it was one of the things that we thought of after we discovered all this stuff... I would never wish them away (accept for some peace and quiet ;)) We are just going to have to live the best way we can in the best relationship with Yahweh that we can for them to see. Yahweh will sort the rest out... even if they had to go through the tribulation... I would make sure they knew why I had vanished along with lots of others, and more importantly how to respond.
Offline Devildog  
#13 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 6:44:49 AM(UTC)
Devildog

Quote:
It would have been awesome if I had know the REAL TRUTH from the begining!! Don't get me started!!!

Indeed it would have Jeannie. Clearly, it is my fault because the truth was there all along-I just didn't lok. I made the mistake of associating the Church to God and vice versa, and thus when I saw how foolish the church was, I was turned off from the idea of God. Although I felt a "pull" toward Him my entire life, it was only when I became willing, that He appeared to me and proved that He was real.

Quote:

I already have 2 kids in da world... 3 and 5 years old.

Its funny because it was one of the things that we thought of after we discovered all this stuff... I would never wish them away (accept for some peace and quiet ;)) We are just going to have to live the best way we can in the best relationship with Yahweh that we can for them to see. Yahweh will sort the rest out... even if they had to go through the tribulation... I would make sure they knew why I had vanished along with lots of others, and more importantly how to respond.

My sentiments exactly, Rob. I think that everyone who knows me LOL will recognize the "rapture" for what it is and know where to turn for guidance(FH), if they miss it/it misses them. I think there is something special about knowing Yahuweh ever since birth. Not many people on the planet can say that today. I suspect your children are among this elite group. Yea!
Offline kp  
#14 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 3:14:25 PM(UTC)
kp

In chapter 8 of FH, I addressed the issue of what happens to kids at the rapture. In context, I was talking about how Lot's extracation from Sodom was prophetic of the rapture. Here's the salient passage:

Quote:
Lot’s children were spared because of his relationship with Yahweh (and not because they were such angels themselves—read the rest of Genesis 19). We need to address the emotionally charged issue of children in the rapture. Many commentators insist that all children “under the age of accountability” will be taken. They may be right, but there’s no scriptural basis for saying this. We are given no clear word on the issue, and precious few hints. Yahshua obviously had a special concern for them, for he said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of God. Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it.” (Mark 10:14-15) One could argue that Yahshua was thereby guaranteeing a place in his kingdom for children who die very young, or those who are still “young and innocent” on rapture day. Still, the case for universal child rapture is pretty thin.

Perhaps we can draw some enlightenment from Paul’s observation: “I was alive once without [or, apart from] the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died. And the commandment, which was to bring life, I found to bring death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it killed me.” (Romans 7:9-11) Our infants possess the same sin nature we all inherited from Adam. But the implication could be drawn from this passage that those who have never actually committed a willful sin themselves—the kind of hand-in-the-cookie-jar experience that they knew was wrong when they did it—will be accounted as “alive” at the rapture. On the other hand, not having willfully sinned is not at all the same thing as having a relationship with Yahweh.

I’m going to go out on a theological limb here, but it appears to be solid enough. Children who are not mature enough to make their own spiritual choices may be raptured or left behind on the basis of their parents’ faith (SF4). They may be “saved” through the faith of either their mother or father—or left behind to face the last days with their unbelieving parents. Remember, there were children in Sodom who suffered the same fate as their evil parents, though Lot’s less-than-perfect daughters were rescued with him. Paul writes, “For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.” (I Corinthians 7:14) This, of course, puts a huge responsibility on the shoulders of parents (it’s there anyway), for their kids’ eternal fate is linked to their parents’ in the rapture.

This is not quite as unfair as it may sound for those kids left behind, however. A few years will probably pass between the rapture and the Tribulation, and the Tribulation itself will last seven years, so a four-year-old child of non-Christian parents at the time of the rapture could easily be (I’m guessing) thirteen or fourteen by the time Yahshua returns in His glory—plenty of time to figure it out and make his own choice. In other words, such a child has the same opportunity to make right or wrong decisions as anyone else on earth, before or after the rapture. I have a feeling that kids will “grow up fast” during this time. The trick will be staying alive long enough to make the right choices.

As time goes by, I'm becoming more and more convinced that this view is correct. When I first wrote this, I didn't fully understand the "three doors." But that epiphany has clarified this issue in my mind. Today, I'd probably make that "speculation factor" a 2.

kp
Offline Jeannie  
#15 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2007 4:14:27 PM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

That makes perfect sense. The Mark 10:14-15 verse is such a trust verse!! It is one of my favorite ones.
Offline gammafighter  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2007 12:04:25 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

Old thread, but this is a topic I've been thinking about for a few weeks. I'll be 35 in late 2023 (I think I'm the youngest on the forum). I'm way too young to get married and have kids now. I might not even get married since I would want my wife to have the same understanding I now have because of YY. So now i've gotta find a girl that i'm attracted to, that's attracted to me, that won't hate my guts after a year or two, that might be ok with abandoning her career/family/etc. here to move with me to Southeast Asia, and NOW she has to be willing to reject the Churches false teachings (P.S. There's a deadline of 2023 now too)! I have a real passion for marriage (and girls...) and family, so I've always thought that I was meant to get married, but now it seems impossible to me. Then again, Yahweh is an expert in making the impossible happen. I wouldn't be that surprised if I bumped into that girl tomorrow. Or if i even know her already.

Even if I met the perfect girl tomorrow, I wouldn't know for sure for at least a year, maybe longer. And even then, I have no money and i'm really young. So i'd want to wait until I was out of college in 2.5 years to get married. So the earliest i'd probably get married would be late 2010. By 2023, the oldest my kid could be (assuming i have him/her withIN the marriage) would be 12ish. If kp is right, that shouldn't be a problem.

Actually, when I started writing this, I was under the idea that i wouldn't want to have kids so close to the trib, but now I really like that idea.
Offline gammafighter  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:27:38 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

For me it is :P
Offline NS  
#18 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:14:01 AM(UTC)
NS

gammafighter wrote:
Old thread, but this is a topic I've been thinking about for a few weeks. I'll be 35 in late 2023 (I think I'm the youngest on the forum). I'm way too young to get married and have kids now. I might not even get married since I would want my wife to have the same understanding I now have because of YY. So now i've gotta find a girl that i'm attracted to, that's attracted to me, that won't hate my guts after a year or two, that might be ok with abandoning her career/family/etc. here to move with me to Southeast Asia, and NOW she has to be willing to reject the Churches false teachings (P.S. There's a deadline of 2023 now too)! I have a real passion for marriage (and girls...) and family, so I've always thought that I was meant to get married, but now it seems impossible to me. Then again, Yahweh is an expert in making the impossible happen. I wouldn't be that surprised if I bumped into that girl tomorrow. Or if i even know her already.

Even if I met the perfect girl tomorrow, I wouldn't know for sure for at least a year, maybe longer. And even then, I have no money and i'm really young. So i'd want to wait until I was out of college in 2.5 years to get married. So the earliest i'd probably get married would be late 2010. By 2023, the oldest my kid could be (assuming i have him/her withIN the marriage) would be 12ish. If kp is right, that shouldn't be a problem.

Actually, when I started writing this, I was under the idea that i wouldn't want to have kids so close to the trib, but now I really like that idea.

Ive also been having the same thoughts, I'm currently 18 turning 19 in about a month and I just cant see how I'll be able to get everything done before the deadline.
Offline Icy  
#19 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2007 3:40:28 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Don't worry about a "deadline". Just go about your life while keeping your focus on Yahweh. Don't worry about, "I won't have time to know my wife or kids" or whatever. I am 27, and I have a 20 month old daughter. When I think about it I get some of the same thoughts, and I could see why someone might hesitate on having a family because of that. But, as certain as we might feel about the timing of these things, we won't know for sure until it actually happens. And more important, children are one of the greatest gifts that Yahweh can give you, even if you only had a year it would be worth it.
Offline James  
#20 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:15:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I'll be 41 in 2023, I'm getting married next June, and look forward to having kids between now and the next 5yrs or so.

gammafighter wrote:

gamma I knew the first time I talked to my future wife on the phone, that she was the girl for me. I waited untill our 1yr anniversarry to prupose, only because I had what I thought was a really romantic idea of how to do, and we have waited until I finish school, Dec. 8th, to have the wedding only because I want to be capable of supporting a family before I start one. So hang in there I'm sure the right girl will come along.

There is an old Jewish joke I heard, it goes something like this what did God do after he finished creating? He brought people together.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline gammafighter  
#21 Posted : Thursday, November 15, 2007 6:15:20 PM(UTC)
gammafighter
Man

I joke around about it because I understand that it's not up to me. I don't actually stay up late worrying about that (although it used to bother me). No matter how hard I try to find a girl, I know it is Yahweh who is the ultimate matchmaker, and I trust Him to provide the best for me (even if the best is not getting married at all!).

Honestly, this thread has helped me to understand the value of life in a new way. It has helped me observe a bit of the reality of creating new life and personality. Most exciting of all is the idea of helping to create and nurture a new being with the capacity to love. Wow.
Offline Matthew  
#22 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:28:27 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

2023! That would makes sense being 10 years before the end in 2033. I guess this is why there is a 10 day difference between 1 Tishri (Trumpets) and 10 Tishri (Atonement). One day equals a one year period. But if it's to catch us by surprise then I think 3 years is pretty good estimated deadline in which the world needs to get itself organized for the man of lawlessness and the peace signing between many. Maybe it's in the same month to symbolize it will be in the same generation of people. Hmm... but that's just speculation from my part.

16 years to go, maximum 19 if it's to be before 2036! I'll be 42, a good age. My children will 17 and 18 years old, a good age for them, but a difficult age for parents considering peer pressure and them being at an age of decision making. Though at 16 I was zealous for Elohim, known as the LORD back then!

"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour."
Offline kp  
#23 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2007 11:27:37 AM(UTC)
kp

The 2023-rapture thing was just a guess, of course, but it was based on three factors. First, the Last-Days events prophesied to take place after the Antichrist has "been revealed" (by doing things prophetically expected of him) but before the "covenant with many" of Daniel 9 can likely be implemented seem to require, at the very least, about three years. Second, Yahweh has a habit of waiting until the last possible moment before "pulling the trigger" on things like this. Either He likes suspense, or He's long on mercy. And third, the Torah seems to be demanding a fulfillment of the definitive Feast of Trumpets on a natural Sabbath. Just to make things interesting, the last Feast of Trumpets before the the beginning of the Tribulation falls on a Sabbath that year, 2026 (about two months before the Trib begins). But there is some major political shuffling that must take place between the two events. How long will it take for the Antichrist to "rip out three horns by the roots" and gain enough political prestige as a European leader to get such disparate parties to the bargaining table, and sign the covenant thingie?

If I get a vote, I vote for 2009, the next Feast of Trumpets that falls on a Sabbath. 'Course, I'm just being selfish. Good thing this ain't a democracy :-)

kp
Offline bitnet  
#24 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2008 4:32:11 PM(UTC)
bitnet

There is a chance that certain events in the 2020s may have already triggered world events to a point where new leadership will be required. The politician will then be chosen and revealed. One of the first things that may happen is that the new leader will require consensus from the nations to the proposed action plan that was conceived before his election. This means that the world events would be serious enough to warrant immediate drastic action. (It could be that the world suddenly realises Apinthos is on a worldwide collision course and there is a need to shoot nukes at it, or that Mid-East troubles came to a boiling point after an assasination of perhaps the UN chief while on a visit to a divided Yahrulshalayim.)

Whatever it is, events can move at a rapid pace then as all players are on mobile broadband and can vote for action from wherever they are. There would not be a need for lengthy travel and meetings, and resolutions and communiques to the public can be disseminated to the public in a matter of hours, not weeks. I mean, how long would it take to escalate from one Defcon to another?

So if the rapture is in 2026 and not 2023, it is still possible. The worst thing that can happen is that we postulate 2023, it does not happen and then the world calls us all fools and we get discredited and lose some of the flock still amidst the wolves. I'd rather think that the extra three years will help draw more people out of Babylon. If we espouse that year but if the rapture happens in 2023, then the world will seriously take notice and realise what happened. Who loses then? Not those in the harvest! And if it happens in 2026, then we can say, "Told you so!"

Edit:

Say, anyone with the funds for a movie about the end-time scenarios? I mean, the ones shown on Discovery (or History Channel, I forget which) are so devoid of purpose except to make people anxious or numb. I'd like to produce a movie that plays out the end-time scenario as closely as possible to Scripture to inspire people to seek the Truth. That will definitely be thought provoking! But them guys on the city on seven hills or the guardians of the rock will probably be out for blood so it may not be such a good idea. Just a thought I have been carrying with me for a few years.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 2, 2008 11:44:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline kp  
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2008 6:51:59 AM(UTC)
kp

We've been speculating about the year of the rapture. It may be helpful to some folks who aren't up on their reading to know that the whole subject is based on what we researchers perceive as the definitive date for the beginning of the Millennium: the Feast of Tabernacles, 2033. We're working backward from that date, October 8 (Tishri 15), 2033. I recently stumbled upon an unexpected confirmation of my whole dating scheme, based upon a fragment of a sentence I had not exhaustively dealt with in Future History...

“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.” (Revelation 17:12-14)

If “one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day,” (II Peter 3:8), then “one hour” would equal about 41.6 years (1000 divided by 24). The authority of the “ten kings” will end when the Antichrist’s power ends (1,290 days before the end---Daniel 12:11), that is, one month before the Feast of Tabernacles 2033, which works out to September 8, 2033. Subtracting 41.6 years (41 years, 7 months) from this date, we arrive at early February, 1992.

And what happened then? On February 7, 1992, the Maastricht Treaty, otherwise known as the Treaty on European Union, was signed, establishing the EU as a political entity. The international agreement had been approved in Maastricht, Netherlands, by the heads of governments of the twelve states of the European Economic Community in December, 1991, and the TEU went into force on November 1, 1993.

Is the prophecy invalid because there were twelve, not ten “kings” who “received authority” at this time? No. The reason is latent in one of the treaty’s central provisions, the creation of an official currency designed for common use among the nations of the EU, the Euro. Precisely ten of the twelve nations who signed the Maastricht Treaty use the Euro: Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg (who joined a predecessor of the EU in 1948), France, Italy, and Germany (1952), Ireland (1973), and Greece, Portugal, and Spain (1986). Conspicuously absent from the Euro-nations list are the United Kingdom (1973) and Denmark (1973), the latter of which signed the treaty but failed to ratify it.

These ten “kings” represent a Europe unified by political ties and common currency, an entity that arose like a phoenix from the ashes of the old Roman empire, one that has a history of domination by the Harlot of Babylon in her Roman (that is, Catholic) guise, and one through which the Antichrist will rise to power. “These—the ten kings, whom we have now confirmed represent the EU—are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast.” (Revelation 17:13) An artifact of this epiphany is that the timeline presented in FH (and in YY, I believe) has been vindicated.

kp
Offline Icy  
#26 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2008 7:10:37 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Didn't the EU recently do something with their constitution that doesn't allow the people any say anymore? They figure they know better than then people they are supposed to represent. Just more more step in the direction we are told things are going.
Offline kp  
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2008 7:51:40 AM(UTC)
kp

Yes, Icy, the people turned down the constitution in a public referendum, so their leaders simply circumvented the whole process. Democracy is soooo inconvenient, isn't it? The result was the "Treaty of Lisbon."

One news source quoted, "'The new Treaty of Lisbon was born today [October 19, 2007]. This is a European victory'. These were the words of the president of the Council of the European Union, José Sócrates, while announcing the agreement among European leaders on the new reform Treaty. José Sócrates also declared, during the press conference at the end of the first day of the Lisbon Informal Summit, that EU's reform Treaty will be formally signed on 13 December, in Lisbon." This took place as scheduled. The article went on to say, "For the current president of the Council of the EU, this accord on the new Treaty will allow Europe to 'overcome the impasse of many years and overcome its institutional crisis, giving thus an important step towards its affirmation.'" You've gotta love the spin they put on things like this. If the people think it sucks, we'll just cram it down their throats by force.

And yes, Swalchy. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. Apparently, Yahweh doesn't think the UK has its heart in the EU. You guys are such rebels :-)

kp
Offline Light1  
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 3, 2008 9:11:42 AM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Quote:
If I get a vote, I vote for 2009, the next Feast of Trumpets that falls on a Sabbath. 'Course, I'm just being selfish. Good thing this ain't a democracy :-)
I wish YHWH would tell me 'yep, KP gets his wish'. Then I'd go cash in my 401K for some spending money! ;) :D

Still the 2023 date means I'll be 47, which I will hopefully reach (unless I get eaten by some kind of cancer or splattered all over the highway by some idiot that can't drive). When I get Home (the real one, not my little dump of an apartment I live in), I'll look up Dr. Scott and give him a hug, due to his non-traditional teaching and research I never really bought into the church 'system' (until recently I only attended once a month at most) so when I read POD and YY, I gulped up the info like sugar. :)