logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#51 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2009 8:09:05 AM(UTC)
Yada

Fromm CNN:

Quote:
Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"For whatever good he may have done, my uncle had a serious problem with sexual addiction, and never owned it, and never really took any responsibility for it. He died in disgrace, and, unfortunately, will for the most part only be remembered for the scandals. "

--Bishop Jim Swilley, pastor of Church in the Now in Conyers, Ga., quoted from his blog by Charisma News Service after the Sunday (March 29) death of his uncle, former Atlanta megachurch pastor Earl Paulk Jr., whose career was ruined in the wake of several sexual scandals.

Edited by user Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:58:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Yada attached the following image(s):
bishop.paulk.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#52 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2009 5:02:22 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Alleged torturer accused in 15,000 deaths
Kaing Guek Eav is an elderly former math teacher and a born-again Christian. He was also, prosecutors contend, a prison chief with Cambodia's Khmer Rouge movement who oversaw the torture and killing of more than 15,000 men, women and children three decades ago. CNN's Dan Rivers reports on the trial of the 66-year-old man by a U.N.-backed tribunal just outside Phnom Penh. full story
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Yada  
#53 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2009 5:51:09 PM(UTC)
Yada

The latest from EWTN in honor of "Palm Sun-day:"

palm_sunday_09.jpg
Offline Yada  
#54 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2009 5:59:25 PM(UTC)
Yada

From The Religion News Service:

Quote:
March 30, 2009

NEWS STORY

Easter hats fall victim to economic downturn
By Adelle M. Banks

SILVER SPRING, Md.—There are many things that Paula Settles is willing to forgo in these budget-conscious times, but an Easter hat isn’t one of them.

“I wouldn’t consider going to church without a hat on,” said Settles, an African-American retiree of a certain age who’s already planning her outfit for Easter services at her Baptist church in Washington, D.C. full story
Thumb_generated_thumbnailjpg_gif.GIF
Offline Yada  
#55 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2009 6:15:05 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Monday, March 30, 2009

`Good Book’ in six words

Today, I'm "reviewing" David Plotz's "Good Book: The Bizarre, Hilarious, Disturbing, Marvelous, and Inspiring Things I Learned When I Read Every Single Word of the Bible.''

My six-word review: `Good Book' makes God look bad.

For an explanation of the thinking behind six-word reviews, please see here.
Offline Icy  
#56 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:39:48 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yada wrote:

Quote:
Monday, March 30, 2009

`Good Book’ in six words

Today, I'm "reviewing" David Plotz's "Good Book: The Bizarre, Hilarious, Disturbing, Marvelous, and Inspiring Things I Learned When I Read Every Single Word of the Bible.''

My six-word review: `Good Book' makes God look bad.

For an explanation of the thinking behind six-word reviews, please see here.

I actually got a direct email from the author, David Plotz, about his book. Back when he was reading through Scripture and blogging on it at Slate, I emailed him several times about his observations. I can't remember what I said to him, or his responses. I am pretty sure he is a non practicing Jew. I don't know if his reading opened his eyes any or not, though. I am guessing not.
Offline Yada  
#57 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2009 7:47:46 PM(UTC)
Yada

I stumbled across this online. It's this week's bulletin from St. Mary's Catholic Community in Florida:
Quote:

PASSION

The death of Jesus was not something planned or demanded by the Father. God the Father is not a sadist who demands the destruction of his beloved son. In sending his son – in letting him go – the Father had to be vulnerable to what would happen to his son at the hands of others. All parents have to take that risk. read on

The image below is apparently a symbol used by the US Catholic Conference of Bishops.

cross1.jpg
Offline kp  
#58 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 3:11:30 AM(UTC)
kp

wha....?

Quote:
The death of Jesus was not something planned or demanded by the Father.

I guess these guys never read the Torah. Or the Gospels. What was that lamb on Passover all about, dinner? Oh, and by the way "Jesus" is the Father, manifested in a diminished (that is, human) form. What, they think God's making this stuff up as He goes along? Gimme a break.

kp
Offline sirgodfrey  
#59 Posted : Sunday, April 5, 2009 6:11:49 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Quote:
The death of Jesus was not something planned or demanded by the Father

This is an almost unbelievable statement. Why do people even read the scriptures if they don't really care at all to consider what is being said? Amazing.
Offline Yada  
#60 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2009 6:40:19 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

sun_gi.jpg
Offline Yada  
#61 Posted : Wednesday, April 8, 2009 6:46:04 PM(UTC)
Yada

The latest from the Catholic cable network EWTN for `Holy Week:`

Holy_Week_09.jpg
Offline Yada  
#62 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2009 5:58:58 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Archaeologist: Jesus took a different path

It's Good Friday, the day that Christians believe Jesus was crucified. Jerusalem's Old City is crowded with the faithful, retracing the steps of Jesus along the Via Dolorosa -- the Way of Suffering -- to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where Christians believe he was crucified. But they're all taking the wrong route, according to archaeologist Shimon Gibson. full story
gibson.cnn.jpg
Offline In His Name  
#63 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2009 8:21:34 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
My vote still goes to the Bus station, Garden Tomb site.
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Yada  
#64 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2009 10:47:18 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Icy  
#65 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2009 11:22:05 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Is that a roast pig in the post #62?
Offline In His Name  
#66 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2009 4:38:16 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Icy wrote:
Is that a roast pig in the post #62?

I wondered the same thing. Looks too barrel bodied for a lamb and then there is that short little tail (?)

Also, looks like some hot cross buns?
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Yada  
#67 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2009 7:18:17 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Passenger lands plane after pilot dies
It's a nightmarish scenario straight out of the movies: A passenger is forced to land a plane after its pilot becomes incapacitated. But it became a reality for a passenger on board a plane over Florida on Sunday, and for the air traffic controllers who helped him land safely in what the National Air Traffic Controllers' Association called "an Easter miracle." full story
Offline Yada  
#68 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2009 4:27:09 AM(UTC)
Yada

Not quite sure where to put this. From CNN:

spacehand.jpg
Offline In His Name  
#69 Posted : Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:44:20 PM(UTC)
In His Name

TIME.COM wrote:

That Viral Thing
Sham-Huh? The Church's New Infomercial
By M.J. Stephey Tuesday, Apr. 14, 2009
You'd think one hooker scandal would be enough to ruin the ShamWow (and its pitchman) forever, but you'd be wrong. Even the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn is trying to cash in on the ubiquity of the super-absorbent towel infomercial with a YouTube parody designed to lure younger, tech-savvy souls to its services in New York. Dubbed "SoulWow," the commercial spoof features "Father Vic" (whose resemblance to ShamWow spokesman Vince Shlomi is downright eerie) hawking the only product that lets you "clean yourself from the inside out."

VIDEO

WHY am I continually amazed at these things??
Offline Yada  
#70 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2009 12:20:18 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between Yada and a person identifying himself as a "Cantor." After Yada's initial comments, his responses are in blue.

Quote:
Re: Response to Yada's False Charges Against Catholicism‏
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 2:42:12 AM
To: CTR

Dear Cantor JT,

Considering Catholicism’s recent accommodation of Islam, I am surprised, albeit pleased, that you are reading Prophet of Doom—Islam’s Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad’s Own Words. However, most everything you have written in response to the passage from the book is either errant in fact, reason, or relevance. That said, your response provides me with the opportunity to help others find their way out of the Babylonian inspired religion of Catholicism. So it is in this light that I will respond to your false allegations.

The first thing Yahweh asked Abraham to do at the inception of the Covenant was leave the religious and political swamp of Babylon. The last thing Yahushua asks us to do at the end of the age is to “come out of her (the Whore of Babylon) My people.” And yet, thanks to the religion of Catholicism, and the Church’s influence on Orthodox and Protestant Christianity, the preponderance of Christians remain mired in Mystery Babylon to this day.

Quote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:47 AM, CTR wrote:

CTR: I would like to respond to Mr. Winn's false accusations against fellow Christians beginning Chapter 5 of his book:

Here is the quote in question from his book, the “Prophet of Doom”:

“While we stand upon the shoulders of the Babylonian, Assyrian, and Sumerian scholars, we are haunted by their faith. Two politically-minded doctrines grew out of its schemes - Medieval Catholicism and fundamental Islam. For a thousand years the most powerful forces were not nations but religions. Both deployed rites first practiced in Babylonian temples. Many Catholic symbols, festivals, and doctrines are rooted in the practices of these distant peoples. Christmas, Easter, Lent, the priesthood, confession, and the worship of the Virgin Mary are examples of present rites borrowed from a pagan past.” (cf. page 89)

CTR: My Response:

Politically-minded doctrines: One of the most popular is the refusal to burn incense to the emperor ... and then getting killed.

Yada: While treating men as if they were representing God is wrong, it would be absurd to credit Islam or Catholicism with being popular movements which are opposed to exalting humans—if indeed that were your point. Both religions are “politically-minded doctrines” and they both honor emperors, albeit by different names.

Constantine, the father of what has become Roman Catholicism, was both emperor and general and also, head of the church. He made it illegal, with the punishment being death, for anyone who observed Yahweh’s instructions in the Torah—including observing the Sabbath, Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits, Seven Sevens, Trumpets, Reconciliations, and Shelters. And that was a far greater crime than burning incense to an emperor.

As for the emperor, “Pontifex Maximus,” meaning “highest priest” in Etruscan, from which “pope” is derived, was Caesar’s title as head of the Pontifical College of Priests. He was considered to be the “gatekeeper of the afterlife” as the divine representative of Janus (meaning “doorway”)—from whom we get the name of the month January in the Julian and Gregorian calendars, and the title “Cardinals,” which is based upon the Roman word for “hinge of a doorway.”

CTR: Politicians in all centuries, including the United States, have attempted to coop religion, especially those of the majority for political gain.

Yada: While true, it is not only irrelevant to this passage, it works against Roman Catholicism. The union of church and state, and between cleric and king, was how Roman Catholicism controlled Europe for centuries. Coronation of kings by the pope is a perfect example. And even if it were true, being one of many religious institutions which have been cooped for political gain, doesn’t make Roman Catholicism good.

CTR: In some regions and throughout history, the political system fell apart (Feudal or Medieval Europe?) and the Church was the only “system” offering unity and stability.

Yada: All political systems eventually fall apart, so this too is irrelevant. However, by bringing up this point, you have validated my conclusion.

The reason that Feudal and Medieval Europe was such a horrid, virtually enslaved, ignorant and oppressive realm for the common people, was because of Roman Catholicism. To say that the Catholic Church should be credited for making it “unified and stable” is to infer that Hitler’s Germany, Stalin’s Russia, and Mao’s China were the beneficiaries of their totalitarian systems because they made them “unified and stable.” Egypt was unified and stable when Yahweh freed His people from their oppressive political, religious, and economic schemes.

CTR: Unfortunately, there are always opportunists who will use ANY system to their own advantage often portraying themselves as God’s servants.

Yada: Throughout human history, the most exacting, longest lived, and most egregious examples of this are Roman Catholicism and Islam. No other religion or institution even comes close. So, if your excuse is that Catholicism and Islam are not alone with regard to “opportunistically using their system to their advantage while portraying themselves as God’s servants,” it is a pathetically weak argument. And it is an admission of failure with regard to your rebuttal.

CTR: Many bishops were exiled and/or killed point blank for challenging the overbearing political systems of their day, including, but not limited to Byzantine Emperors, Nazi Germany, Communist Russia, Liberation Theologians, Right Wing Christian Political PACs ...

Yada: The only material difference between the Byzantines and the Roman Catholics at the time was who was empowered. Getting killed over an allegiance to a variation of a religion or a choice in popes, isn’t good—especially when the Church was an essential element of the “overbearing political systems of their day.”

In Nazi Germany, some priests were killed for opposing Hitler, but very few by comparison to Protestant preachers. Moreover, the Church in Rome accommodated Hitler, as they did the Ustashi Fascists who murdered 800,000 Serbian Christians with priestly assistance during WWII.

Catholicism played an insignificant role in the takeover of Communist Russia. And while there was some struggle waged by the Russian Orthodox Church, for the most part they capitulated to survive.

The preponderance of Liberation Theologians are Roman Catholics. And you could count on one hand (and not use any fingers) the number of Catholic “bishops who were exiled and/or killed point blank for challenging… Right Wing Christian Political PACs.”

This is an embarrassingly poor rebuttal, Cantor. Isolated examples of some people acting appropriately, doesn’t provide any proof that an institution is essentially good. And the “we were just one of many evil institutions claiming God’s authority,” is hardly a defense, especially considering the scale, reach, and longevity of the RCC. More telling still, each of your arguments thus far come directly out of the Muslim playbook and read like the thousands of letters we have received from Islamic apologists.

CTR: Babylonian Rites: I am not aware of any Babylonian rites in Catholicism, especially Byzantine Catholicism/Orthodoxy.

Yada: Your ignorance of them is irrelevant. But should you what to know, read The Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop. Over the course of 300 pages, he documents hundreds of them. And while there have been those who have nipped around the edges regarding his findings, the overwhelming preponderance of what he revealed has never been refuted—nor can it be refuted.

Beyond Hislop, read the “God Damn Religion” volume of Yada Yahweh (free at www.Yadayahweh.com). There, knowledge will replace ignorance. You will find that the six examples I gave in Prophet of Doom represent the edge of the swamp.

CTR: Our Divine Liturgy (what the West calls the “Mass”) is a combination service of two separate services: the Synagogue Liturgy or the Readings and Teaching of the Holy Scriptures…

Yada: The “Catholic Mass” featuring its round cakes of bread, was first practiced in Babylon and Assyria, where a divine liturgy was offered to the Queen of Heaven and Mother of God. There is no Scriptural justification for it because there is no correlation between the Miqra’ of Matsah and the Catholic Mass. This is called an “abomination to Yahuweh” in Jeremiah 44.

As it relates to “readings and teachings of the holy Scriptures,” for centuries the Catholic clergy insisted in delivering them in Latin, a language not one person in a thousand understood. For centuries, the Catholic Church hunted down and killed anyone with a copy of Scripture written in the common language of the people. And most recently, the Roman Catholic Church issued a decree which stated that Yahweh’s name must not be spoken in the “divine liturgy.” Since Yahweh inserted His name 7,000 times in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, and since He said that it was “blasphemy to bring His name to naught,” this religious teaching is a direct contradiction with Yahweh’s explicit instructions. So, either God is right or man is right. Since they both can’t be right, I’m going to side with Yahweh. You obviously, have made a different choice.

CTR: …and the Last Supper when our Lord, not politicians, asked us to “Do this in memory of me”. Christians have been doing both for an entire millennium before Medieval Catholicism.

Yada: The notion of a “Last Supper” is a Catholic counterfeit, one designed to replace Passover. Yahushua was celebrating Pesach, which is what He wanted us to do in remembrance of Him. There is no reference to a Last Supper in Scripture. And this would make the basis and claims of the Catholic Eucharist errant. Adding insult to injury, the RCC made it a crime to follow the Messiyah’s example of observing Passover, killing those who did.

The first Followers of the Way followed the Messiyah Yahushua’s example and they observed the seven Called-Out Assemblies. It wasn’t until the birth of Catholicism under General/Emperor Constantine, that pagan rites replaced Godly instructions.

CTR: Christmas: “Christ’s Mass” or the liturgy of the Nativity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is an annual celebration of his Incarnation, taking on bodily form and dwelling among us (nine months after the Church celebrates the Annunciation on March 25). God is with us! It did not originate out of the pagan festivals of December 25, but was originally a part of the Christian observance of Theophany (Epiphany), and Church feast commemorating our Lord’s Baptism in the River Jordan by the Baptist. The Church later moved the Nativity part to December 25 because Christians WERE taking part in the pagan festivals and the Church had to combat this tendency of those who were/are CINO (Christians in name only). This is no different than today.

Yada: Your choice of names and titles is a legacy of the religion which has corrupted you. Yahweh hates the title “Lord” because it is Satan’s title and it defines the devil’s ambitions. (You may want to read Hosea in Hebrew is you are unaware of Yahweh’s disdain for Lord.) Religious men copyedited Yahweh’s Scriptures, replacing Yahweh with Lord 7,000 times.

“Jesus” is a man made name circa the seventeenth century. It has no Scriptural basis. The Savior is Yahushua, meaning Yah Saves. At best, “Jesus” is simply wrong. At worst, it is a transliteration of “Gesus,” the Horned One of the Druid religion.

There is no rational basis for “Christ.” It isn’t the Savior’s last name, as in “Jesus Christ.” The title is not written out on any page of the 70 pre-Constantine first-, second-, and third-century Greek manuscripts of the Renewed Covenant for a reason—one neither you nor the Church understands. Further, if it were a title, not a word, then the title should be transliterated Messiyah. If it is just a common descriptive word, then it should be translated as such, placed before Yahushua, and not capitalized. Further, the basis of the word in Greek meant “drugged,” and it still has a legacy in pharmaceuticals.

There is no reference to God being born in Scripture, because Yahushua has always exited. That is one of many reasons that there is no mention of Yahushua or His disciples celebrating Christmas. It is obvious that neither you nor the Catholic Church understands why Isaiah predicted “Unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given.” Scripture says nothing about celebrating His nativity because it was unrelated to our salvation. Moreover, John told us that “the Word became flesh…and Tabernacled with us.” In keeping with the promise of the Miqra’ey, God camped out with man right when He predicted He would. If it were rational, beneficial, or appropriate (which it is not) to celebrate the birth of God, then it would be on Sukah/Tabernacles-Shelters, contemplating all Yahweh has to say about this Called-Out Assembly.

The Church’s celebration of the annunciation on March 25 has its roots in Babylonian paganism. That was at the Spring Equinox when Astarte, the Queen of Heaven and the Mother of God was impregnated by the sun, giving birth nine months later at the Winter Solstice (which was December 25th at the time) to the son of the sun. They called this celebration Easter, after Astarte, the woman who became the model for the Roman Catholic Mary. She became the Madonna—the Mother and Child. She had special prayers spoken to her, very similar to the Rosary. Her son was called Tammuz—the Son of the Sun.

The Romans also celebrated the birth of the son of the Sun on December 25th, calling the day the Saturnelia—after the pagan god Saturn. So, the Roman Catholic Church created a religious holiday without Scriptural justification and then modeled and dated it after the pagan practices of Babylon and Rome. Yahweh says that following the religious practices and customs of pagan nations is an abomination. Christmas is an abomination to God.

Yahweh has seven essential dates He wants observed—only one of which Catholicism even acknowledges. And in their place, Catholicism has created their own festivals based upon Babylon to replace them.

CTR: Easter: “Easter” is the pagan celebration of Ishtar, the goddess of fertility; often depicted as a rabbit. The proper name for the annual celebration of Jesus’ Resurrection is Pascha. This is a carryover from the Jewish Passover. Jesus is our New Passover. Again, paganized Christians adopted Easter as a name, not the Catholic Church. That “Easter” and not “Pascha” is used in the Churches is a result of stupidity.

Yada: Yes, Easter is completely pagan—right down to the name, customs, date, day of the week, and trimmings. So why does the Roman Catholic Church promote such a pagan celebration as holy when they are obviously wrong?

Speaking of wrong, the annual celebration of Yahushua’s resurrection is FirstFruits, not Pesach. He resolved the consequence of sin by being the Passover Lamb on Pesach. He resolved the penalty of sin by allowing His soul to descend into Sheowl on Unleavened Bread the following day, on the Sabbath. And He fulfilled the Miqra’ of Bikuwrym with His resurrection. Yahweh summons us to observe these Festival Feasts on the 14th, 15th, and 16th of Abyb.

However, as a result of Roman Catholic indoctrination, you don’t know any of this. For example, Passover isn’t “Jewish,” but instead Yahweh’s. There is no “New Passover,” and if there were, it wouldn’t be Easter. Last time I read the Renewed Covenant, Yahushua said that He did not come to annul anything in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, but instead to completely fulfill them. Catholics must have missed that part.

I am pleased, however, to know that when the pope calls Easter the holiest day, that he is “stupid.” At least we agree on something.

CTR: Lent: Fasting is found often in the Bible. Jesus tells us that some things can only be accomplished by prayer and fasting. What is wrong with doing what our Lord and Savior instructs us to do? Fasting is always done before a major feast day of the Church; feasting is done afterwards.

Yada: Lent is a direct derivative of the Babylonian religion. Astarte’s husband, Nimrod, renamed Tammuz, died a violent death. The forty days of Lent are a tribute to his suffering. He was killed by a wild boar, which is the reason behind the Easter ham. So, by observing Lent, you are doing the opposite of what Yahweh instructed you to do—following in the customs of pagans.

Now, if you want to fast, fine. Do so. But don’t attribute the fasting to a pagan god as is the case with Lent.

CTR: That Christians choose to fast instead of partying before Christmas (the Nativity of our Lord) and Easter (Pascha) is to live differently than the pagans who party and celebrate BEFORE then simply dump the festivities within 24 hours as if they had enough. Catholic Christians continue celebrating our Lord’s feasts for days, if not weeks.

Yada: We have already established that Christmas and Easter are pagan religious celebrations. And there are no fasts among Yahweh’s seven Called-Out Assemblies. In fact, most of them are Festival Feasts. Further, the Catholic Church only celebrates one of Yahweh’s seven Feasts, and even it on the wrong day, by the wrong name, in the wrong way, and for the wrong reasons, in direct conflict with your inference. So once again, a fast before Easter and Christmas is a pagan custom—one born and bred in Babylon.

CTR: Priesthood: Having dedicated offices is nothing new in the Judeo-Christian tradition.

Yada: Yahushua hated those who called themselves priests. The only Scriptural reference to such an office is based upon being a Levite—of which the Catholics are not, nor were the rabbis.

CTR: Confession: Our Lord commissioned his disciples to forgive sins, not a Medieval politician.

Yada: Confession the way it is practiced in Roman Catholicism is a direct derivative of the Babylonian religion. According to Scripture, a religious priest has no authority to forgive.

CTR: Worship of the Virgin Mary: Catholics do not “worship” Mary. This accusation is incorrect and just as insulting as Muslims considering the infidel Christians as being polytheists simply because they believe and baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Mary, the Mother of God (Theotokos), was the first Christian whose response, “Do according to me as You will”, takes seriously our Lord’s Prayer, “Let Thy Will be done.” Those who keep trying to convey falsehood by stating that Catholics worship Mary need to demonstrate that. The issue of worship and veneration was brought up long time ago and the Church differentiated between WORSHIP, which belongs to God alone, and VENERATION (dulia and hyperdulia), which is accorded to His saints.

Yada: When people bow down and pray to someone in a religious setting and before a statue, it is worship. Scripture explicitly condemns this practice. Further, the statues to Mary are a direct infraction of the Second Commandment.

As stated earlier, Mary’s Catholic titles, Madonna and Child, Queen of Heaven, and Mother of God are Babylonian, not Scriptural. There is no connection between Yahushua’s prayer and prayers to Mary. Yahushua asked us to pray to our Heavenly Father—never to Mary. He said that His Heavenly Father’s name was set-apart—the very name Roman Catholics now ban.

Yahweh does not want to be worshiped. That is why He established a Covenant with Abraham. He asked him to leave Babylon—something Catholics are unwilling to do. He asked Him to walk with Him, talk with Him, and be upright with Him. The message of Scripture is that Yahweh bowed down to us in love, standing up for us in the fulfillment of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits so that we could stand with Him. Those who bow down before God are being judged.

There are no “saints” in Scripture. Veneration of those who are dead is an abomination according to Scripture. The heart of the problem is that the Catholic Church is ignorant of what it means to be “set apart.” It is why you errantly refer to the Spirit as “Holy,” when Yahweh says that She is the “Set-Apart Spirit.”

Muhammad and his pretend God were confused by the Catholic Trinity—as well they should be. There is no Trinity in Scripture. Yahweh is one. Yahushua and the Set-Apart Spirit aren’t unique personas, personalities, or entities. They are simply diminished manifestations of Yahweh set apart from Him to serve us. Again, you don’t understand the Scriptural concepts of what it means to be set apart or to be called out.

CTR: The Bible is also venerated (kissed), but that does not mean Catholics worship the Bible as some Bible idolaters (Bible worshippers) do. The Church existed from Pentecost for several decades BEFORE the first letters of Paul and the first Gospel books were even written.

Yada: “Bible” comes from the name of a pagan sun goddess, which is why Yahushua referred to the Scriptures as the “Torah, Prophets, and Psalms.” Unlike Catholics, He did not kiss these scrolls. He explained His mission through them.

There is no “Church” in Scripture. There is an ekklesia—a called-out assembly. It was based upon the Miqra’ey—Called Out Assemblies—of which the Festival Feast of Seven Sabbaths is one.

Those who came to know, trust, and rely upon Yahushua and the path He provided to heaven by way of His fulfillment of Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym called themselves “Followers of the Way—not “Christians.”

Based upon the evidence contained in the 70 first-, second-, and third-century manuscripts of the Renewed Covenant, Paul’s first letters were written within twenty years of Yahushua’s fulfillment of the Miqra’ey—not several decades. John’s Revelation was penned in 69 CE, and there is considerable evidence that the four eyewitness accounts were written much earlier than that. Further, there is no Scriptural basis for Gospel. God does not cast spells.

The fact that there was a period of time before the Renewed Covenant Writings were available is irrelevant, because Scripture was and is comprised of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. The first Followers of the Way had all they needed to understand Yahweh, understand Yahushua, understand the Called-Out Assemblies, and understand the seven-step plan of salvation Yahweh had provided and fulfilled.

CTR: Symbols: Many ARE embarrassed by the Cross. Invading Muslims don’t need to bother taking down crosses from church buildings; many Christians are much obliged to rid of such an embarrassment. Need I say more?

Yada: This may be your weakest argument yet. The fact that some people may not like the cross has nothing to do with its religious origin.

The truth is, an infinitesimal percentage of Christians are “embarrassed” by the cross—although all should be. Not only isn’t there a “cross” in Scripture, the symbol is pagan, emanating from the same Babylonian religious myths which brought us Lent, Easter, and Christmas. It is derived from Tammuz, whose mother, Astarte, was allegedly impregnated by the sun when it crossed the equator at the spring equinox. At this time, the sun is in the constellation of Taurus the Bull, which is why sun gods are often depicted this way—circa the golden calf of Egyptian and Exodus fame. The scientific symbols for men and women bear the symbols of the sun, its impregnating ray, and a cross to this day. This was also the origin of hot cross buns.

The Scriptural term is stauros, a derivative of histemi. Stauros means “upright pole.” Histemi means “to stand so as to enable others to stand, establishing them upright.” Yahushua is the “Upright One.” These are all essential Covenant and Salvation concepts. But all of this meaning was lost when a Catholic cleric decided to replace upright pole in the Renewed Covenant Writings with crux in the sixth century.

Christianity’s symbol first migrated to the cross when the pagan, sun god worshiping general/emperor Constantine looked up at the sun (his god, named Mithras) and saw a cross (his god’s primary symbol) superimposed on it, hearing the devil say: “Under this sign conquer.” As a result, in Yahushua’s seven open prophetic letters to what were at the time mostly insignificant called-out assemblies in Revelation, the three assemblies associated with Catholicism were called “the seat of Satan,” said to be “married to Lord/Ba’al,” and “dead.” It is in honor of Constantine’s sun god that Yahweh’s instruction, and Yahushua’s example of observing the Sabbath was replaced by Sunday—the Lord’s Day (with the Lord being Satan).

CTR: Festivals: The Annunciation, the Nativity of our Lord, the Presentation of our Lord into the Temple, the Baptism/Theophany of our Lord, the Transfiguration of our Lord, the Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem of our Lord, the Crucifixion of our Lord, the Resurrection of our Lord, the Ascension of our Lord, Pentecost. I would like to know what pagan festivals these originated from?

Yada: The Catholic Festivals of the Annunciation, the Nativity, the Triumphal Entry, and Resurrection have more in common with the Babylonian religion than with Scripture—and that is where they originated. While we haven’t yet discussed “the Triumphal Entry,” it didn’t occur on “Sunday,” and there were no “Palms” involved—as these elements were Babylonian. His arrival occurred four days before Passover, in harmony with the Miqra’ instructions. While it is immaterial, in 33, it was “branch” (the symbol of the Messiyah, rather than the “palm” which was used to honor the Babylonian gods and clerics) Monday.

Yahweh summons us to attend seven Called-Out Assemblies. They alone, according to God provide the lone, narrow, and unpopular path to heaven. They are what Yahushua came to fulfill. Yet only one of the seven dates on the Yahweh’s list of Festivals is celebrated by Roman Catholics, and even it is under the wrong name, at the wrong time, and for the wrong reason. Catholics completely ignore Yahweh’s instructions to observe Passover, Unleavened Bread (the most essential as it relates to our salvation), FirstFruits, Trumpets, Reconciliations, or Shelters. There is no Scriptural justification for ignoring Yahweh’s Called-Out Assemblies, and there is no Scriptural justification for celebrating Yahushua’s arrival at the Temple, His transfiguration, or His ascension.

The bottom line is that Roman Catholics, and most Orthodox and Protestant denominations following their bad example, have created a religion whose roots lie in Babylonian customs. They have given corrupted biblical names to festivals celebrated by pagans. And in the process, they have replaced, without any Scriptural authority, Yahweh’s instructions, symbols, and plan of salvation with ones conceived by man. They are at best counterfeits and corruptions. They have become the broad, popular, manmade path which leads to death and destruction of the soul.

It is as simple as this: a religion which contradicts in material ways the Scriptures upon which it claims to derive its authority is false and unreliable. That is the only informed and rational conclusion. If Yahweh can be trusted, the Catholic Church cannot be. And if Yahweh cannot be trusted, the Scriptures upon which the Catholic Church claims its authority are unreliable, making its corruption of them unreliable. It is a lose-lose affair for all Catholics which their souls at stake.

CTR: Doctrines: Belief in God, the Trinity, Salvation, Redemption, His Church, Baptism ... Not necessarily pagan or political beliefs. Christians often died as martyrs for their faith. This is worth dying for.

Cantor JT

Yada: Even Satan believes in God, and that won’t save Him. According to Scripture, one must come to know Yahweh as He revealed Himself, come to trust His Word, come to understand and then rely upon the seven-step plan of Salvation He laid out and then fulfilled with His Called-Out Assemblies.

The “Trinity” is purely Babylonian. It comes directly from the source of Easter and Christmas—of the sun’s impregnation mother earth, Astarte, who became the Queen of Heaven and the Mother of God, leading to the birth of the son of the sun. This trinity morphed from Babylon, to Egypt, to Greece, to Rome and then to Roman Catholicism.

Yahweh is one. Yahushua is an identity designation and a mission statement for the diminished set-apart manifestation of Yah. The Set-Apart Spirit is just as Her name implies.

Salvation comes by way of relying upon Yahweh’s seven-step plan—all of which is concealed and corrupted by Roman Catholicism. “Redemption” occurs on the Miqra’ of Matsah, as Yahushua’s soul went to Sheowl in our place, ransoming us. Roman Catholicism completely ignores the Called-Out Assembly of Unleavened Bread, affirming that no Roman Catholic following the Church’s teachings, has ever been redeemed.

There is no “Church” in Scripture—only an ekklesia—called-out assembly. There is no correlation between the Roman Catholic Church and Yahweh’s ekklesia—called-out assembly because there is no correlation between Yahweh’s miqra’ey—called-out assemblies and Roman Catholicism. The Miqra’ey serve as the basis of the Ekklesia—which is why the words share the same meaning.

Infant “baptism,” as it is practiced in the RCC, is based upon the Babylonian religion. It isn’t Scriptural. Water baptism is nothing more than an outward affirmation of being reborn spiritually from above by way of the Set-Apart Spirit. Water baptism does not save anyone.

“Christian” was an epithet. The basis of the word in Greek meant “drugged and whitewashed.” “Martyr’s” Greek basis means “witness,” which unlike dying for a pagan religion is a good thing.

Your last statement is among your most errant. The message of Yahweh’s Scripture is the opposite of a religion worth dying for. You have reversed God’s role and man’s and have confused a loving relationship for a pagan religion.

While I hold no hope for you, Cantor, as you are too religious to accept the truth, my hope is that others, less indoctrinated, better informed, and more rational than you will come to recognize that the religion of Roman Catholicism, and its stepchild, Protestant Christianity, are inconsistent with Yahweh’s Word and Yahushua’s example, and thus cannot be trusted. My hope is that they will come out of Babylon and come to Yahweh by way of the path He provided before it is too late.

And should I be wrong about you, Cantor, my hope is that you set down Prophet of Doom, stop defending your religion, and invest the time to read Yada Yahweh, free at www.YadaYahweh.com. The truth is vastly superior to the deception you have been supporting.

In Yahweh’s Name,

Yada

Prophet of Doom & Yada Yahweh
Offline Yada  
#71 Posted : Saturday, April 18, 2009 6:37:27 PM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Theophilus  
#72 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:27:08 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Yada, I was reading through the exchange between Cantor JT and Yada. Do you get the sense that there will be more to follow? I was pleased to see that in addition to bluntly and with detail addressing Cantor JT's objections that Yada ended by not simply giving up on him but by again referring him to examine the evidence at the YY website.

It seems to me the core issue here is discerning where correct authority belongs; the earliest Scriptures properly rendered (Yah) or the same only after being filter by religious traditions (religious institutions). I fear Yada is correct in that people who claim respect for Scripture but only as given through the traditions of religious institutions often are blinded to the differences between the two.
Offline Yada  
#73 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:12:59 AM(UTC)
Yada

Theo - I just sent off an email to Yada asking him to pass along any further communication with the 'cantor.'
Offline Yada  
#74 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:13:33 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Friday, April 10, 2009

"They didn’t go after rich people. They went after African American churches who really need the funds to help the poor and the needy, and we are not going to put up with this. "

--Washington, D.C., Attorney General Peter Nickles, about an alleged scam that has defrauded at least 30 D.C.-area congregations by selling bogus computer equipment. He was quoted by The Washington Post.
Offline Yada  
#75 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:24:55 AM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"We need you. We love you. The church is your family. Please come back. We miss you. We're sorry if we hurt you. We'll listen to you. It's not the same without you. "

--Archbishop Timothy Dolan, who was installed Wednesday (April 15) as the new archbishop of New York, on what he'd say to alienated or lapsed Catholics. He was quoted by the Associated Press.

Edited by user Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:29:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Theophilus  
#76 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:52:12 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Yada wrote:
Theo - I just sent off an email to Yada asking him to pass along any further communication with the 'cantor.'

Thanks Yada. While I'm doubtful that Cantor will respond swiftly, I detect some reason for hope long-term for Cantor in that he seemed recognized some Paganish aspects within RCC tradition even while excusing them, namely Easter; and that he even associated the resurrection with Passover, albeit the church's "New Passover". I hope that the logic of Yada's points will dwell on Cantor and that he'll explore and seriously consider the evidence rather than dismiss them out of hand and and let emotionalism reflexively cause him to defend his long cherished traditions.
Offline Yada  
#77 Posted : Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:32:37 PM(UTC)
Yada

Wow - this site was linked at the top of The Religion News Service: Sex, God, Rock 'n Roll

Here is the direct link: http://www.sexgodrocknroll.com/

Secular Humanism marches ever onwards.
sex, god, and rock'n'roll.jpg
Offline bitnet  
#78 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2009 6:29:44 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Regarding Cantor, he's still in denial. That's a major problem. When I looked into Catholicism more than 20 years ago, I confirmed what I knew... that Rome was very much in error. And so are her daughter churches. With that staring me in the face, it was obvious to me that hope lay elsewhere, and I continued my search beyond traditional Christianity, whether orthodox, reform, baptist, pentecostal or other Sunday-keepers. The problem with most people is that they stop seeking. They compromise. Therein lies the snare. Will Cantor step out? Depends on what he thinks he has to trade Truth for... We can only pray for people like him to wake up one day. I know... I pray for my family to wake up just as I did a long time ago. Better out than in... one step away from certain doom is better than one step in hoping for the best while playing with a short-fuse bomb.

Oh, and the Cantor/Yada post is very good. I copied it and printed it out so that I can pass it on to others who may be in a similar position. Worked out to nine pages! What a post! Really powerful. May Abba Yahweh bless Yada!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#79 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:37:21 AM(UTC)
Yada

Bitnet - I thought Yada would appreciate your last post so I passed it along to him. I just got this from him:

Quote:
Thank "bitnet" for me. The whole reason I wrote the reply was in hopes that it might be used to help others in a similar position. It's amazing to me to see how many people have come to recognize that Catholicism isn't true, and then have found her daughter churches to be nearly as errant. I only wish that I knew a way to make the Truth a better known and a more compelling trade. While it is obvious, it takes a consideral investment of time to get there and most people are willing to work that hard.

Yada
Offline Yada  
#80 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 4:30:05 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

art.cross.file.gi.jpg
Offline Yada  
#81 Posted : Thursday, April 30, 2009 3:54:52 PM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#82 Posted : Friday, May 1, 2009 4:21:28 PM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
Nations with worst religious tolerance named

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A U.S. government panel listed 13 countries Friday as "egregious" violators of religious freedom.

The U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom's annual report named Myanmar, North Korea, Eritrea, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, China, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.

It recommended that the Obama administration designate them as "countries of particular concern" or CPC. read on.
Offline Yada  
#83 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2009 11:20:26 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#84 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2009 7:12:59 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
May 5, 2009

NEWS FEATURE

A Muslim woman walks into a Unitarian church ..
By Leanne Larmondin

MISSISSAUGA, Ontario—Some church-going families in the Western world would recoil at the thought of a Muslim being responsible for their children’s religious education.

But Farzana Hassan, activist, writer and advocate for Islamic reform, isn’t your average Muslim, and the Unitarian Congregation in Mississauga isn’t your average suburban church.

Hassan, former president of the Muslim Canadian Congress, was recently hired as the director of spiritual exploration at the Unitarian Congregation in Mississauga, a suburb 15 miles west of Toronto. The part-time position in the self-described “liberal spiritual community” sees her working with up to three dozen children, ranging from 3 to 18 years old, every Sunday. Read on.
phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg
Offline Yada  
#85 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2009 4:00:35 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline bitnet  
#86 Posted : Thursday, May 7, 2009 7:15:15 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Make way for the blind leading the blind at the cliff's edge! Not only are they in danger of falling off but the whole cliff is going to break off and fall and they do not know it.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#87 Posted : Saturday, May 9, 2009 11:49:13 AM(UTC)
Yada

From CNN:

Quote:
God kept him from going broke 3:25
CNN's Betty Nguyen sits down with Rev. Michael Beckwith about turning to God during these rough financial times.

Offline Yada  
#88 Posted : Sunday, May 10, 2009 7:38:07 PM(UTC)
Yada

I came across this PBS documentary on YouTube:

Quote:
Bridge Over the Wadi
A group of young Arab and Jewish children study together in a bilingual school program in Israel. watch video.
Offline StuDent  
#89 Posted : Monday, May 11, 2009 10:33:19 AM(UTC)
StuDent
Man

I was reading the story bitnet linked too at the Jerusalem post and then came across this story that I thought you also might find interesting.

link

Quote:

Sheikh attacks Israel, pope walks out

May. 11, 2009
JPost.com Staff , THE JERUSALEM POST
Chief Islamic Judge of the Palestinian Authority, Sheikh Tayseer Rajab Tamimi, launched a poisonous verbal attack at Israel at a Monday night gathering attended by Pope Benedict XVI.

In a meeting with organizations involved in inter-religious dialogue at the Notre Dame Jerusalem Center, Tamimi called upon Muslims and Christians to unite against what he said were the murderous Israelis.

Taking the podium after the pope without being on the original list of speakers scheduled for the evening, Tamimi, speaking at length in Arabic, accused Israel of murdering women and children in Gaza and making Palestinians refugees, and declared Jerusalem the eternal Palestinian capital.

Following the diatribe and before the meeting was officially over, the pope exited the premises. Army Radio reported that the pope shook Tamimi's hand before walking out.

Minutes after the embarrassing occurrence, Father Federico Lombardi, director of the Holy See press office, released a response to the incident.

"The intervention of Sheikh Tayseer Tamimi was not previewed by the organizers of the interreligious meeting that took place at Notre Dame Centre in Jerusalem," the message read. "In a meeting dedicated to dialogue, this intervention was a direct negation of what [it] should be," it continued.

"We hope that such an incident will not damage the mission of the Holy Father aiming at promoting peace and interreligious dialogue, as he has clearly affirmed in many occasions in this pilgrimage," Father Lombardi added.

"We hope also that interreligious dialogue in the holy land will not be damaged by this incident," the message concluded.

Nine years ago, Tamimi caused a similar scandal when at an interfaith meeting attended by then-Pope John Paul II at the Notre Dame Jerusalem Center, the Palestinian religious leader condemned Israel for a long list of offenses.

Never referring to Israel by name, Tamimi had called on 'the occupier' to stop 'strangling Jerusalem and oppressing its residents.'

Singling out land confiscations, house demolitions, settlements and the Baruch Goldstein shooting in 1994, Tamimi had said Israel has a long record of 'genocide' and 'shooting and wounding Palestinian children.'

Gil Hoffman contributed to this report.

This article can also be read at http://www.jpost.com /servlet/Satellite?cid=1242029499952&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull
[ Back to the Article ]
Copyright 1995- 2009 The Jerusalem Post - http://www.jpost.com/
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he"
Offline Matthew  
#90 Posted : Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:14:09 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

From BBC:

Quote:
Pope visits Jerusalem holy sites
Tuesday, 12 May 2009

The Pope prayed at the Western Wall in Jerusalem in the full glare of the media

Pope Benedict XVI is visiting sites in Jerusalem holy to Muslims, Jews and Christians on the second day of his visit to the Holy Land.

He visited the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, becoming the first pontiff to see the site, and then the Western Wall, one of Judaism's holiest places.

Later, he will pray where Christ is said to have eaten his last meal before crucifixion. Read on

What do you think he prayed at the Western Wall?

EDIT:

Matthew wrote:
What do you think he prayed at the Western Wall?

From the article:

Quote:
The Pope placed a written prayer into a gap in the wall, before standing in silence with his head bowed.

His prayer asked the "God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob" to send "peace upon this Holy Land, upon the Middle East, upon the entire human family".

Edited by user Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:01:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Yada  
#91 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 5:27:24 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#92 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:23:33 PM(UTC)
Yada

For those who don't know, the Pope is touring the Middle East. From EWTN:
HP_B16_holy_land_2_09.jpg
Offline Matthew  
#93 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 4:02:18 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Do you guys by any chance think the Pope secretly considers the Vatican to be holier than Jerusalem?
Offline edStueart  
#94 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:00:18 AM(UTC)
edStueart

Matthew wrote:
Do you guys by any chance think the Pope secretly considers the Vatican to be holier than Jerusalem?

I don't think it is a 'secret'.

;-)
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
But first, it will piss you off!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#95 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:32:38 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Are Natzi's alowed into Isreal? lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#96 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2009 4:55:28 AM(UTC)
Yada

The latest from EWTN. No sun symbolism here.
TV.5.25_5.31.09.jpg
Offline Yada  
#97 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2009 2:33:21 PM(UTC)
Yada

Offline Yada  
#98 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2009 5:24:45 AM(UTC)
Yada

Offline In His Name  
#99 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2009 5:36:51 AM(UTC)
In His Name

Hookers for Jesus...

Not what I was expecting (pleasantly surprised).
Offline Yada  
#100 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2009 5:44:44 PM(UTC)
Yada