logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Samuel  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:08:38 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Lately Ive been on this search for Yah's true name. Ive been calling on Yah by Yahweh. By where do people get Yahuwah from? Ive seen of the stuff they wrote and they saw Yahweh is based off the Greek transliteration. Any takers? I will post some good sites and tell me what you guys think, its all pretty deep.

First one goes on about Greek Transliteration and looking in Genesis: http://www.yhwhhisgreatname.org/html/yahuweh_or_yahuwah__.html

This one is someone explaining Hebrew with all the yod and ha stuff lol: http://prophetkhyeminstructsprophetyahweh.blogspot.com/

So let me know what you guys come up, seems pretty interesting.

Sam
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Samuel  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2008 6:20:19 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Any takers?
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2008 6:48:06 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
User is suspended until 10/19/3149 7:29:40 AM(UTC) Okieshowedem  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:37:59 AM(UTC)
Okieshowedem

If I were still looking for Father Yahweh, I would find His House..;o)

*link removed*

May Spirit Holy that inspired the prophets and apostles of Yahshua Messiah to write to us bless your undersanding in your search for Him.

Okieshowedem

Edited by moderator Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:28:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Link went to false prophet site

Offline Bridget  
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009 2:42:29 PM(UTC)
Bridget
Woman

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Robski, I like that site. Is that yours?

Okieshowedem...huh???
Offline sirgodfrey  
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009 3:15:11 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

ROBSKI!!! Thanks for throwing that website up here! I am reading it and this guy seems to be a real Truth-seeker. It's amazing that a number of us come out of Christianity and end up having such similar stories -- such as I was lied to, lol... and now I am searching for the Truth :)

Thanks again man. Much love in Yah brother.
Offline BiynaYahu  
#7 Posted : Sunday, January 4, 2009 6:13:15 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Bridget wrote:
Robski, I like that site. Is that yours?

Actually that is the website of one Stephen Walch, or Swalch if you will. Though, and correct me if I'm wrong Rob, Robski did design the new layout.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 1:50:49 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
BiynaYahu wrote:
Actually that is the website of one Stephen Walch, or Swalch if you will. Though, and correct me if I'm wrong Rob, Robski did design the new layout.

Yes, the only credit I can take from the awesome amount of work on that site is the design lol :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline BiynaYahu  
#9 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 7:40:35 AM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Although, Rob, the new layout is awesome. Which I'm sure Swalchy will back me on!
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Samuel  
#10 Posted : Monday, January 5, 2009 10:43:43 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Many thanks to Yahuweh for sending you guys! I appreciate all the help. I was just getting frustrated because many people where saying Yahweh was based off the Latin God Jove, all that mumbo jumbo stuff!! So i was distressed like no I just found something HUGE and now its another big level to his name, OMG this is crazy LOL!!! But thx you guys. The website helped alot I feel better you know, Ive been seeing a major difference in him talking to me etc...since ive used his name and its amazing, if only everyone could catch on!!! But that is his purpose so im just enjoying the ride! Thank you bros!!! :D