logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Theophilus  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:15:51 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I don't think this will amount to much since the election has already occurred and Obama won the Constitutionally required total.

I recall this being brought up by some before the election and the Fact Check's work being generally accepted to include photo images of documents. There does seem to be many other records sealed that have yet to be released about Obama, like school records, health records etc. If the suit results in the release of the docuements in question establishing his nation of birth, I think the matter will come to rest.
Offline Mike  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:44:51 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Swalchy,

The United States Constitution Article II, Section 1 defines the requirements to be President of the United States. They are as follows:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

So if BO isn't actually a natural born citizen or a citizen born before September 17, 1787 he is ineligible to be President of the United States.

Thoughts are: I like Alan Keys. George W, Bush called the US Constitution a blankety-blank piece of paper. The thugs in Washington D.C. don't care what the US Constitution actually says.

Shalom,
Mike
Offline In His Name  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:49:35 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
There are actually many lawsuits, state and federal, that are ongoing. One, by the original protagonist is at the Supreme Court level. As I understand it BO has until Dec 1 to make good on his qualifications. Many of the state suits are similar to Keyes' asking for the electoral votes to be held until this is resolved.

Quote:
I don't think this will amount to much since the election has already occurred and Obama won the Constitutionally required total.

The popular vote has given BO the electoral votes needed, but the electorals aren't cast until Dec 15. But you may be correct, there are strong forces working for this guy it may still get white-washed.

Quote:
I recall this being brought up by some before the election and the Fact Check's work being generally accepted to include photo images of documents.

As with all of the negative information regarding BO the media largely ignored the story and accepted BO's explanation without question. The document that was provided (on his website only not presented to anyone live) appears to be a Hawaiian certifiCATION of live birth. It would have been possible for his parents to fly to Hawaii after the birth and register the birth at a Hawaiian hospital, providing the official certification. This is a document that merely says the birth was registered. A more formal certifiCATE is what would actually give date, time and place of birth as well as the hospital and physician's name.

There is also the issue of his time spent in Indonesia. His school records (remember all the early noise about being enrolled in a madrassa) list him being a citizen of Indonesia and the son of his step-father. IF he was a citizen of Indonesia at that time, he would have had to give up his US citizenship as Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship at that time.

The odd thing is, if there is nothing to hide, why hide it? He could have put all of this behind him back in September when it was first brought up.

Lots of information on worldnetdaily.com
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Adderley  
#4 Posted : Friday, November 21, 2008 5:44:39 AM(UTC)
Adderley
Man

Philip J. Berg, Esq., really deserves the credit for getting the ball rolling on this issue. Visit http://www.obamacrimes.com/.

Edited by moderator Saturday, November 22, 2008 2:16:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: just made the link work :)