logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tiffany  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 17, 2007 7:16:24 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

Hello Again,
I was reading in Taru'wah tonight and came across the statement below and need help understanding it, my question is below. Page 18

Quote:
By doing so, Jews and Christians alike have been deprived of a personal first name relationship with Yahuweh. They unknowingly pray to Satan rather than God.

I have struggled with that idea since I first learned of the name Yahweh, and I am troubled by this for obvious reasons, but I have a question as well as many of the people I talk to about YY. I had someone ask me and I have been asking about this also, before knowing Yahweh's name praying to "God" did that mean that "God" being Yahweh did not hear my prayers? And then what about all the times they were answered and the depth of relationship I have felt, was it all fake or worse Satan?

Tiffany
Offline visitor  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 7:21:07 AM(UTC)
visitor

Hi Tiffany - this is another great question. I have been thinking all day how I might answer it propery and, quite honestly, I think I would like to consult with others in order to answer your quesiton correctly.

Coming from the RCC, I have also struggled with this question and I can give you some my initial thoughts on it...I read somewhere that (before you are made aware of the truth) God winks at ingnorance (I am sure that He also cringes a bit at the same time as well) but everything changes once you have been exposed to the truth - then you are obligated to carefullly consider it and choose/act accordingly.

Truth is truth - while it might be painful, it should never offend.

Again, I want to respond further but I did also want to include a passage from YY that I thought was pertinent:

So that leaves us with a choice. If we want to avoid being forsaken we need to know God, understand Him, the universe, and our place and role in it. To accomplish this we must immerse ourselves in His light as He reveals truth in His Scripture. Because if we don’t replace man’s misleading version of god with the real one, ignorance with knowledge, and errant opinions with truth, we will be left destitute - separated from Yahuweh and thus be lifeless for all eternity. And that is not my opinion; it is God’s conclusion..."Therefore, God surrendered them to their own filth and immorality, to the desires, carnal appetites, and lusts of their hearts and minds, so that their bodies might be rejected and set aside, dishonored and suffer shame. For they exchanged (metallasso - replaced, changed, converted, and transformed) the truth (aletheia - reality, verifiable essence as evidenced by the facts, that which is manifest and forms the basis of reason and acceptance) of God for a lie (pseudos - myths, deceit, guile, error, and false deities). They religiously venerated and served the creation, civilizations, and the creature rather than the Creator." (Romans 1:24-25)

You can find the complete chapeter here: http://yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh_Genesis_Owr.YHWH

In my case, since all of this is also new to me as well, I try to take it step by step (especially with family and close friends). Remember that you do not have to convert or convince anyone - simply be truthful and expose what is not.

I do not know if my approach is correct as I have also found that with others with whom I am more direct, while there is initial shock and resistance, very often they respond more quickly - so, I just do not know which approach is better.

I know this is a little bit off point but, I wanted to share my experience with you. Specifically regarding your question about prayer - I can tell you that, since I have read the truth contained in YY, I have put away my rosary (which I used to pray quite frequently) and, I feel much better since now I think I have a much deeper, direct, and real relationship with the person I was trying to reach - Yahweh.

I will work on on getting you a more complete answer to your question.

Regards.

Edited by user Monday, June 18, 2007 5:19:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline YY  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 12:52:50 PM(UTC)
YY
Man

There is no question that Yahuweh is God's name, His only name, and that He wants us to know it and use it. Yahuweh loves His name, and wants us to love it too.

Now, being God, Yahweh can choose to ignore the ignorance of the mind and listen to the passion of the heart. He can answer a summons, even if the person calls Him Howard. But, that is not His name and He'd prefer to be called Yahuweh. So once you know His name, it is your responsibility to use it and tell all who will listen to use it too.

At issue here is how wrong can a person be and still be right with God. Can they celebrate Easter and not Passover per Yahuweh's instructions, celebrate Christmas and not Tabernacles per Yahuweh's instructions, worship on Sunday rather than commune on the Sabbath per Yahuweh's instructions, refer to the Spirit as holy rather than Set Apart per Yahuweh's instructions, keep our Heavenly father nameless rather than call Him by His personal and proper name according to His instructions, ignore all of the Miqra in opposition to Yahuweh's instructions, change the Savior's name to Jesus Christ, rather than the Messiyah Yahushua, use the term cross rather than upright pole, gospel rather than beneficial message, church rather than called out, and still be summoning the true God rather than one man has made? How wrong can religious man be and still be in a right relationship with Yahuweh?

I don't know the answer to that question because we weren't told. And it doesn't matter. The truth is available and it matters. So it makes no sense to rely upon a man made myth and hope God cuts us some slack when the right path has been made clear. If we rely upon and trust the Word we will live forever in Yahuweh's presence. Those who corrupt and counterfiet Yahuweh's message, will endure eternal separation. Those who don't know Yahuweh, and don't lead others away from Him, will simply cease to exist.

But as for ignorance, God does not wink at it. Hosea 4:6 could not be clearer: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Ignorance is "the lack of knowledge." It leads to destruction and death.

YY
Offline visitor  
#4 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2007 6:28:45 PM(UTC)
visitor

I agree wholeheartedly with the last post:

Quote:
But as for ignorance, God does not wink at it. Hosea 4:6 could not be clearer: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." Ignorance is "the lack of knowledge." It leads to destruction and death.

What I was trying to do with my earlier comment was express what I knew was the mercy available to us for these types of mistakes. I have been thinking about the point you made by quoting Hosea 4:6 and His intolerance of ignorance and - you are right. Perhaps my - winking - remark was really a veiled excuse and justification for not standing up immediatley and proclaiming what I know to be true (the whole truth) - I stand corrected.

Thanks for pointing this out to me via the words of Hosea.

Offline Tiffany  
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 6:34:45 PM(UTC)
Tiffany
Woman

I love everything that has been written here. I also love Yahweh, the proper and only name that is given to us so that we can be with him. But I still have this question, have I spent my entire life with the exception of the last 6 months praying to Satan because of the lies I had no idea were lies?

I seek Yahweh, and the knowledge he offers. I always want more of Yahweh, but recently I am having more and more questions. So any input would be great
Offline visitor  
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2007 7:36:15 PM(UTC)
visitor

Hello Tiffany,

Initially, I also struggled with this question (and many more similar ones as well). I have come to realize that it is through the Word that Yahweh communicates with us - using, what else - words.

I am not trying to avoid the question but rather give you a way to search for and secure answers. I think that what is of paramount importance is that we first understand the purpose of His Word.

To quote from - Yada Yahweh, Book 1: Genesis: …Why Are We Here? 0 Re’shith -Beginning. (My apolgogies, I could not seem to manipulate the text properly - the lines are broken and difficult to read.)

You can find the complete chapter here: http://yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh_Genesis.YHWH

Quote:
Since words comprise the totality of Scripture, and thus prophecy, and since
God calls Himself the Word, it’s important that we render His correctly. Words
are Yahweh’s most important symbols. His Scripture represents Him, His Word
defines Him; it explains His purpose and plan. That shouldn’t be surprising.

Words are the basis of most everything: communication, thought, consciousness,
relationships, and causality. It is even possible that a communication medium lies
at the heart of what we consider matter and energy—the very stuff of creation.
We think in words. Without language, virtually nothing can be known and
nothing happens. There are no meaningful relationships without words. Written
language is considered man’s greatest invention and our most important tool. So
when it comes to the words of Yahuweh, we will examine them closely.

I have found that every time I sincerely question or ask something and then go to His Word, the answer inevitably leaps off the page at me.

I have included a quote with a link to further reading below that might also help to provide you with an answer.

The following quote comes from: Chapter 9 - Mowriyah: Revere Yah
You can find the complete chapter here: http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...eh_Genesis_Mowriyah.YHWH

Quote:
Does the Creator have the right to judge His creation? Is the architect of life entitled to determine who lives and who dies? Does God have to be fair? Is it God’s nature to be fair, to be judgmental, to be discriminating? And if so, what are the standards and the consequences? From my perspective, the purpose of the Word is to answer these questions.

I hope this helps.
Offline FF  
#7 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:20:50 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Tiffany, Beloved Daughter,

I love Yahweh's Word both, Logos and Rhema but I also Love what Yahushua spoke to the Yahhuwdym about His Set-Apart Spirit's Help. Who always helped us before we had the printing press and even after it.

Some of these scriptures may encourage you. Yahweh knows your heart and your hearts desire and even if you did not know His personal and proper name, He knew you. Other wise you would not have harkened to His voice when you read Yada Yahweh.

Tiffany, you are proof that the Set-Apart Spirit is speaking to you and lives in you.

Do not ignore His voice as in the days of rebellion.

FF

Quote:
John 14:25-27
25"All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Quote:
Luke 12:8-12
8"I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God. 9But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God. 10And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven. 11"When you are brought before synagogues, rulers and authorities, do not worry about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say, 12for the Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say."

Quote:
1 Thessalonians 1:4-6
4For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you, 5because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake. 6You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the joy given by the Holy Spirit.

Quote:
1 Thessalonians 4:7-9
7For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. 8Therefore, he who rejects this instruction does not reject man but God, who gives you his Holy Spirit. 9Now about brotherly love we do not need to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other.

Quote:
Hebrews 10:14-16
14because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy. 15The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says: 16"This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."

Sorry I did not edit out all the use of these words in the NIV the Lord, Holy, Gospel and etc.
FF
Offline Jeannie  
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:54:14 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

FF you can go to this site and download The Scriptures into E-Sword and then you can copy and paste and not have to edit.
http://www.isr-messianic.org/
I am new to the forum and am enjoying everyone's comments and questions. I have been reading all the books on Future History for a year and a half now and find them just as exciting as the first day I read them!! Thru prayer and the set apart spirit all your questions will be answered in full!!!
Jeannie
Offline Benel  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 6:06:01 PM(UTC)
Benel
Man

The only thing I know about Yah winking at our ignorance is that He no longer winks at our ignorance. The question is: does He no longer wink at anyones ignorance or just our ignorance after being introduced to the truth?

Also the scriptures say that Yah does not hear the prayers of sinners. Unless, maybe, He hears our crys for salvation and sends someone along to teach us the truth.

I do know this much, if we know the truth and do not walk in it, we are sinning and stand in fear of Yah's judgement.

Benel
Offline Yahsheba  
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 6:34:45 PM(UTC)
Yahsheba

Shalom FF,

Here is a web site that you should like. :)

http://www.wordofyah.org/scriptures/index.html