logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Dennis Treacy  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2008 11:52:32 AM(UTC)
Dennis Treacy
Man

I found this Pastor Mark Biltz on the web, very interestion man.
He ekklesia is on the same track as Yada Yahweh.

Here is a link to one of his sermons concerning the Hebrew calander lining up with the solar and lunar eclipses. http://www.elshaddaimini.../video/eclipsevideo.html

If you back track to his home page, he has a study of what he calls the festivals of the LORD. His study is just about a mirror image of Yada. I can see the set apart spirit working in these final days to open the eyes of the watchers.
Offline Yah Tselem  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 4:24:38 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm surprised no one commented on this. I just got an email from Worldnetdaily about this Mark Biltz guy and his "Feasts of the Lord". Has anyone else read it? Although Biltz uses names such as Yeshua, Jesus and Lord, it does seem like a good thing that someone else sees the significance of the feasts and is spreading the word about it with his book. I can't comment on the book as I have not read it, but maybe this will be a stepping stone to get people from the "those were Jewish feasts only and are irrelevant" mind set.. to the "wow, I guess the feasts are important after all" mind set.. and eventually to the "understanding the feasts is critical if you want to know and understand Yahuwah" mind set..
Offline danshelper  
#3 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 8:37:11 AM(UTC)
danshelper

Actually, there has been some discussion of El Shaddai Ministries on the forum. I remember reading someone commenting about a video message regarding the timing of the feasts and solar/lunar eclipse dates. I watched the video - it was pretty interesting. Here's the discussion: http://forum.yadayahweh.com/yaf_postst1875_Rapture-in-2015.aspx

Offline Yah Tselem  
#4 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 1:05:36 PM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks for the link. Looks like their understanding of scripture timeline may not line up with that of Yah..