logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sirgodfrey  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 10:32:24 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Television was left on last night by an associate. Happen to have program on about Torah and researchers looking for code within. Supposed numerous discoveries such as:

Information or code entered and findings

Wright Brothers -- Airplane

Hitler -- Slaughter

Man on moon -- spaceship

There were many more...

wanted to know if anyone saw it, and or thoughts about the subject as it seems to be interesting.

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 11:26:33 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think its a load of crap to be honest. There is enough revelation in actually spending time looking in to what the scriptures actually say as a whole than trying to fiddle together some numbers and a code to make the "bible" look "amazing". Scripture is already amazing, and if people would just step back and study it, instead of assuming they know what its about, they would discover alot more than some dodgy code they can use to "predict" the wright brothers, or some other event.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:28:22 AM(UTC)
kp

Well, this is interesting, I must say. The title of this thread is what I just landed on as the working title of my next book: "The Bible Code." And yes, it's based on the Torah, mostly. It will be the third book in the The Owner's Manual trilogy.

Will the book be based on gematria, or number codes, or tea leaves? Not likely. :-) Rather I intend to point out and compile a ton of evidence for Yahweh's extensive and consistent system of symbols and metaphors, most of it introduced or developed in the Torah. The working table of contents will give you some idea of what I'm talking about. Each of these things is a code or symbol for some spiritual truth Yahweh wants us to understand...

God and His manifestations: Yahweh, Son, Holy Spirit, Shekinah, Angel of Yahweh, Risen/Glorified Christ, Visionary manifestations

Physical symbols: Word/Logos, Air/Breath/Wind, Light, Darkness, Fire

Food and Drink: Water, Bread/Grain, Oil, Blood, Wine, Fat, Leaven/Yeast, Incense

Family: Father, Mother, Son, Widow/Orphan

Animals: Lamb, Ram, Lion, Ox, Man, Eagle, Goat, Bull, Leopard, Bear, Porpoise (err. Trans. “Badger”), Serpent/Dragon

Geology: Mountain, Land/Earth, Sea, Stone/Rock, Gold, Silver, Brass, Clay, Pearl, Foundation Stones/Jewels

Sound: Horn, Shofar, Harp

Clothing: Nakedness, Animal Skins, Linen, Wool, Blue/Purple, Scarlet, Hyssop , Cedar

Direction: North, East, South, West

Location: Jerusalem, Egypt, Assyria/Nineveh, Babylon, Tarshish, Rome

Identity: Priest, Levite, Israelite, Gentile, Samaritan, Stranger

Numbers: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Twelve, Forty, Fifty

kp
Offline In His Name  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2008 6:32:35 AM(UTC)
In His Name

I'm with you Robski, The secret of Yahweh's Word is that it is Truth. (secret from the world anyway)

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:17:53 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

KP, your constant working drive is inspirational lol

Im very much looking forward to that, as it would be great to get a deeper understanding of the symbols used!
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline theHessian  
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2009 4:27:51 PM(UTC)
theHessian

I am giddy for the new book you're coming out with, Ken. I've read both of your previous works, and actually used them to point a fellow jew to the Messiah!

If I could offer a chance to anyone who'd be up to the challenge with me, I'd like to write a short book wherein we'd break down the hebrew words to see how the individual letters paint a picture, as a kind of devotional or ministry tool. I'm not into the kaballah, hashem's-a-secret-part-of-all-of-us-if-only-we'll-access-him kind of thing. but I'd like to see how Yah shapes my faith through the actual /word/.