logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline lassie1865  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:43:23 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

I was reading the website "The Forbidden Knowledge" http://www.theforbiddenk...uth/america_babylon.htm; I can't seem to find the author's name listed. It sounds rather convincing that America could be Babylon, being we are the source and location for the UN, Wall Street, world-wide corporations, etc. And what about the Statue of Liberty? Is she really "Lady Liberty" of Babylon? And what about the Freemasons in early America? Were most of the Founding Fathers Freemasons? How could they sound so "Christian" if they really were not? Was George Washington really a 33rd degree Mason? How could Masons come up with the Consitution? Are the symbols on our money and national seal really Masonic/demonic symbols? If so, why would the Masons want them to be published where the whole world can see these symbols if they are supposed to be a "secret" society?

Blessings,
Lassie1865
Offline sirgodfrey  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:52:48 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

i have no answers... just wanted to state that i am eagerly awaiting some answers to these questions, as they are very good ones. thank you for them. love.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2008 11:48:05 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think there is too much emphasis by americans on america - its not the world, no matter how many McDonalds they have. Babylon is all around us, we see all the hallmarks, and they get more each year, month, day, in each country.

Q - And what about the Freemasons in early America? Were most of the Founding Fathers Freemasons?
A - No idea. Not sure it goes back that far... but maybe someone else has some facts about that.

Q - How could they sound so "Christian" if they really were not?
A - Appearing as a messenger of light... sounding "christian" is easy, very easy.

Q- Was George Washington really a 33rd degree Mason?
A - I dont know, but most presidents have been masons.

Q - How could Masons come up with the Consitution?
A - Its not too hard, most freemasons are what you would call "model" citizens.

Q- Are the symbols on our money and national seal really Masonic/demonic symbols?
A - yes.
UserPostedImage

Q- If so, why would the Masons want them to be published where the whole world can see these symbols if they are supposed to be a "secret" society?
A - Arrogance? no one asks what "New world order" means or any of the other symbols on the bill.

Q- Statue of Liberty....
A - Here is a site that has some interesting pictures. http://www.freemasonrywa...g/statue_of_liberty.html
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 4:29:54 AM(UTC)
kp

We need to remember that the Tribulation will be a time of wrath for every manifestation of falsehood in the world. It can't be defined by one country or one type of evil, for Yahweh intends to deal with all evil, worldwide. That includes religious, financial, political, and personal evils. His purpose is to purge the world of all wrongdoing. He will leave no stone unturned, for He is not interested in vindicating the lesser of two evils, but rather eliminating all of them.

That being said, America is a varsity player in the world. We are not the only evil on the planet, but it would be remarkable indeed to discover nothing that was worthless or evil here. America will receive the same judgment as the rest of the world---in proportion to its own contribution to the Babylon Problem (which is considerable).

kp
Offline CK  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 5:57:02 PM(UTC)
CK

Lassie - Have you ever seen a Bev Doolittle painting? Let's say a particular painting depicts a winter scene with a stand of Aspen trees. At first all one sees is the snow and the trees. But upon closer examination one begins to see a horse and a rider, then two horses and their riders. As one's mind begins to incorporate this information, the whole picture comes in to full view: snow, riders on horses passing between the trees, seemingly hidden, but actually in full view. Sometimes things, especially things with a hidden agenda, are best hidden in plain view.

And yes, George Washington was a Mason. In fact, according to Masonic lore, when he died his wife cut off locks of his hair and sent them to different Masonic lodges. Apparently one lodge still claims to have a lock of his hair that they parade out in an urn for certain occassions. Simply search out on the internet, "Was George Washington a Freemason", and you'll be surprised by your findings. However, I wouldn't spend a whole bunch of time on this, as there are more interesting things to learn. ;o)
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 11:28:13 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
example of Bev's work....

UserPostedImage
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#7 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2008 11:49:27 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

point taken

that got me good :)
Offline CK  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:03:52 PM(UTC)
CK

Thank you Robski!