logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sirgodfrey  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 12:59:54 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

I was roaming the forum and came across this and there was no information cited here. Was wondering if someone could either give me a reference/link to where we are on the timeline or provide some information here. Very interested in this subject matter, prophecy is amazing and i know that it is unfolding right before our eyes. my two cents, i am pretty sure that we are in the era of that great falling away, but what is there to watch for? thank you so much family. May Yah shine His light, wisdom and Truth upon you as you continue to rely on His grace and be granted mercy. YAHUSHUA !
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 1:48:04 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
wow thats a big question....

I suppose it can be answered with a few bits and bobs Yada and Ken scrapped together in their spare time....

http://www.yadayahweh.com
http://futurehistory.yadayahweh.com

Its hard for, I think, anyone to give you an answer without the foundation of, well, pretty much most of YY, and all of FH :)

In a Nutshell - 2033 looks set to be the fulfilment of Attonement (Yahushua touching down on the mount of olives) - so we are approx 25 years away from the age when Yahushua rules...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 2:36:07 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

ok, thank you. detaching myself from tradtional religious dogma and the like, it is so interesting to me that you guys have calculated a time that the Messiah will return to earth.... it seems so crazy!! :) i have a lot to study, that is for sure. how interesting and exciting His Word is!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 10:54:54 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
sirgodfrey wrote:
ok, thank you. detaching myself from tradtional religious dogma and the like, it is so interesting to me that you guys have calculated a time that the Messiah will return to earth.... it seems so crazy!! :) i have a lot to study, that is for sure. how interesting and exciting His Word is!

Yes it was very hard for me to get my head around, coming from a Christian background I was always told "no one knows" (que mystical music)... But when you actually look at the whole of scripture, and the repeating messages throughout it, how 6+1 is Yahuweh's fav mathamatical sum, and how there is just soo much evidence pointing to stages in our history and future - mostly all tied around the Feasts...

Basically too much logic to deny.
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline sirgodfrey  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 12:12:34 AM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Quote:
I was always told "no one knows" (que mystical music)...

dude, that really tickled me, thank you for that laugh. twas awesome.

dag, i cant stop laughing... i can envision someone playing the piano and many ppl standing up in the congregation swaying back and forth.