logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 3, 2008 4:21:00 PM(UTC)
Yada

Hello Everyone,

I've been communicating with YATI Publishing and am happy to tell you that they are willing to give YY Forum members a 10% discount on the purchase of The Restoration Scriptures True Name Edition.

When placing your order, you have to clearly identify that you are a YY Forum member. I just got this e-mail from them:

Quote:
Make sure whoever orders mentions your forum or they will not get the discount. Tell them to call our ministry voicemail and mention your forum and say that they want to order the Restoration Scriptures study Bible. Make sure they understand it is a voicemail and nobody will answer and to leave a message with the correct information. We will return phone calls.

YHWH bless you,

-R

You can find the link here. Or, you can go to the main page at: www.restorationscriptures.org

You might recall that this is one of the versions that Yada recommends. When I notified him that I was going to make an announcement about this, his response was:

Quote:
I don't have any objection. The founder of the site and the translation project is a good guy. He understands the importance of Yahuweh's name, of the Torah, and the Miqra'. He know that religious Christianity is a pagan fraud.

I want a disclaimer, however. Let others know that while the RS reinserts a proper transliteration of every name, they have an agenda called "the two house theory" which permeates their translations and commentary. In my opinion, to advance this theory as a prime element in Scripture, you have to discard substantial sections of the Word and alter the nature of Yah's plan of redemption.

Apart from two house, the correction of the names is worth plenty.

Yada

If you have any questions, let me know. I also plan on ordering a copy for myself.
Yada attached the following image(s):
restoration_final.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Disciple  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 6:27:22 PM(UTC)
Disciple
Man

So, apart from the Two House Doctrine issue, is there another version of the Scriptures in print and available for purchase that You'd recommend over this one?
When U found me, I was just a piece of clay
I was formless, U gave me a new name
With the breath of life I now live abundantly
All I needed was the potter's hand
And the blood on Calvary...
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2008 11:23:41 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
unfortunatly, there seems to be a big swing... either they are just no better than the current translations with the correct names, or they have a messianic agenda.

A another one to get would be "The Scriptures" http://www.isr-messianic.org/ - but as you can see, it is based on

Quote:
A literal translation of the Tanakh/Old Testament based upon the Hebrew Masoretic Text, and the Messianic Writings/New Testament based on the Textus Receptus Greek Text, modifications to these being made as appropriate in the light of other vital sources

Which probably means, they took the NIV and put the right names in.

If you are looking for a more accurate version from the oldest Greek manuscripts that are in existance, Swalchy from the forums is over half way through the NT now - you can find his work here:

http://www.thewaytoyahuweh.com
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 4:36:34 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

It seems to me that there is a difference among the messianic communities. I have been in touch with some believers in the Two House approach and I find nothing wrong with their approach except that their zeal for Hebrew culture is strongly influenced by Jewish culture. Be that as it may, (I am not an apologist for them) but I do not find that their doctrines differ much from what we have learnt. It is not replacement theology nor messianic Judaism. They observe Torah as it is meant for all believers, and that they also believe in observing Rosh Chodesh (New Moon) as well as baptism, circumcision and tithing. Teachers are also deserving of tithes meant for the Lewites and priests!

They obviously keep the diet and Sabbaths but their idea about Yom Taruw'ah is quite different from ours in that they do not believe that our Messiah Yahushua shall remove us from the Tribulation that is to come. Capable leaders should arise in each community to lead the flock back to the place of congregation in the wilderness in the last days. Also, they insist on wearing tsit-tziyot as is commanded in the Torah, and that men should wear a head covering when preaching. They may not have all our knowledge and understanding but much of what is said about them is false. Anyway, should you want to find out more about them, click here. As far as I am concerned, they have certain understandings that I am curious to discover, and I would like to share with them our knowledge. There is very little that separates them from us, and as far as I can see, they are another part of the body of believers.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline bitnet  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 5:55:43 AM(UTC)
bitnet

P.S. - I'm still learning about these people behind the Restoration Scriptures so don't rely on my experiences. I certainly do not know them well enough yet and your personal experiences, knowledge and understanding may differ from mine and some of you may have more reason to doubt their agenda. But the book is fine compared to most other versions, other than the pricing, and soft-cover editions of The Scriptures can be obtained for free.
Offline Disciple  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2008 6:10:19 AM(UTC)
Disciple
Man

Really? Where is the paperback version available at?
Offline bitnet  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:30:15 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Disciple, you may want to direct your enquiry to Sator, who notified me that he can get access to the books. I am also waiting for Sator to revert to me regarding The Scriptures.
Offline Disciple  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2008 5:11:26 AM(UTC)
Disciple
Man

Thanks for the info, Bitnet!