logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Samuel  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2008 6:36:16 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Has anyone every heard of this "Serpent Seedline" Doctrine? A lady by the name of Sherry Shriner has posted on her website here what she believes is the Serpent Seedline. She states that Eve was tempted by Satan and bore an offspring which is suppose to be Cain, hence why Cain and Able where so different. And she uses this scripture to back it up with more from like the Dead Sea Scrolls etc:

"And The Lord said to the Serpent
I will put emnity (war) between
Your Seed and Her Seed (Eve).
You shall bruise his heel, but He
shall crush your head." (Gen:3:15)

She also stated that they translated wrong in Genesis about Adam knowing his wife and that they left out the serpent tempted eve. Anyway take a look and tell me what you think. Ive already read the beginning of Yada Yahweh and you didnt mention it. So i figured this couldnt be true. But tell me your thoughts.

Here is the article: http://www.sherryshriner.net/sherry/serpent-seedline.htm

Now she also saying that Apostle Paul (Saul) was preaching the correct teachings after the disciplines were told to go their ways and spread the word. I know he started out bad with the stoning of that guy and he was present and then the YHWH spoke to him and he started to be an apostle. So any thoughts on this article would be awesome. Also let me know if I should stay away from here site, she tries to tie everything into aliens etc which is good and all but she is diving pretty deep. I seem a bit out of my league LOL.

***Edit the Article is not by Sherry Shriner but by:Ronda Zeoli (which is just posted on her site)

But here is the Apostle Paul (Saul) Article: http://www.sherryshriner.net/zeoli.htm
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Matthew  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2008 10:34:21 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Read the statement of beliefs of the Shriner person:
Quote:
I believe the KJV contains the inspired Word of God but in itself as an entirety is a manipulated manuscript leaving out the inspired books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees (referred to in the KJV) and replaced with the RCC agent provocateur Saul-Paul whose books teach and replace the Gospel of the Kingdom with his own "Gospel of Grace" which leads readers away from celebrating the Feasts of the Lord and into adopting pagan rituals and customs. I believe that Paul's "Amorality - becoming all things to all people" compromised the way and truth of the Gospel of Yahushua which grants adherents a license to sin mentality and leads them into false doctrines such as tongue speaking and the rapture of the "church" and negating the celebrating of the Feasts of the Lord and the Father's Commandment of celebrating the Sabbath on the 7th day (Saturday).

Makes you want to vomit!

Then in the Paul article this Zeoli person continually tries to rip Paul apart, saying he was "the inventor of fast food religion," that he "introduced pagan Mithraic beliefs and practices" and that he "wanted us to believe that the New Covenant replaced the Old Covenant."

Just read the following passage concerning Paul's occupation:
Quote:
Paul was a tent-maker by trade. A tent-maker makes tents. Tents are temporary shelters made of the hands of a man. They serve their purpose but eventually, they wear out and besides, they're only temporary shelters. Temporary, means temporal, or from here; of the earth.

A tent is fallible, foundationless and can't protect you from the severe storms that rock the "Babylonian Sea." The sea of Babylon is so enormous and all incompassing, that all the living creatures within it, worship the sea beast.

Paul of Tarsus is a huge part of the sea beast. He's one of the horns that see into the "mysteries" and lead the world astray after the wrong Elohim. They follow the lie called PAUL since the lie is so close to the truth, that unless a soul is absolutely determined to see YAHWEH'S TRUTH, that soul will never see the Kingdom of Heaven.

The tent-maker also makes a veil out of cobwebs to catch flies into his net to devour. His net is like a black blanket over your heart and mind so you can't even tell you're not even really living.

The house that Paul built, is that proverbial house of sand that Yahshua warned against.

Unbelievable really! I considered his occupation quite prophetic actually, in preparing tents for those who will literally camp out with Yahweh during the Millennium.

What I also hate about this article is this person accuses Paul of all these things yet not once provides any textual proof. Plus I'm not really wanting to navigate through the website to find any refutals concerning this, I just think the person could've provided at least some sort of link but they didn't. They tried Romans 15:2 which Paul says we must try please out neighbours for our own good, to build them up, and then quote Proverbs 29:5 that says if anyone tries to flatter a neighbour they're just spreading a net for their own feet, and also Psalm 22:2 in that everyone lies to his neighbor with their flattering lips speaking.

Now how's this found a little later in the article?:
Quote:
Paul is there for a reason- YAH put Paul there and left him there
too, IN OUR BIBLES, all these centuries, because Paul serves YAH'S purpose: separating the wheat from the chaff.

The tent-maker builds a counterfeit shelter; a shelter that's temporal, fallible and unable to withstand the power of the Word of Truth. Watch it fall, because the fall of it is going to be so great that there's never been anything like it ever. When the house that Paul built with a veil of lies, falls, few will escape. They won't know it's falling because they are blinded to the truth.

They'll be devoured in the place they thought was safe because they didn't know Yahweh nor seek HIS FACE nor HIS Shelter.

And a little later:

Quote:
Paul was allowed to remain in our bibles because that's how the wheat and the tares are growing up side by side. By PAUL, we are tested. Yah said He will refine His children, Israel, like gold in the fiery furnace. Consider this world the fiery furnace and His kingdom, the green pastures. To get there, we need to drop Paul like a hot sulpher and cleave to the Only Good Shepherd there is: Yahshua Ha Mashiach; our shelter from the wrath of Yahweh.

The rest of the article goes on about the Sabbath rest, Christmas and the Names yet not once links Paul to them.

I say Run, with a capital R, from that website, unless you're willing to preach to them!
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2008 10:41:37 AM(UTC)
kp

I just took a quick look, but that's all it should take. This crap would be funny if it weren't so destructive. Just enough truth (around the fringes) to make it look like it's worth a look. But her basic premise is anti-Semitic hogwash. She has no idea Who she is calling a liar. In the immortal words of Monte Python... "Run away! Run away!"

kp
Offline Samuel  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 23, 2008 5:42:07 AM(UTC)
Samuel

LOL "Run Away Run Away" Thx a bunch KP i really appreciate the help. Yea all the stuff was fascinating but I just didnt believe that stuff about Paul its crazy! But thx man I will def leave that site alone!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12