logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline JamesH  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 2:03:39 PM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Headline News
Sunday, September 14, 2008 Israel Today Staff

Olmert: Greater Israel is finished, Jews must leave 'West Bank'

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Sunday sounded a defeatist note as he declared before his gathered cabinet that the idea of "Greater Israel" is a thing of the past, and that Jews living in their biblical heartland of Judea and Samaria must make way for the emergence of a 23rd Arab state.

http://www.israeltoday.c...?tabid=178&nid=17162
Offline In His Name  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:20:54 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
There is a part of me that is saddened by this news, as if I have also lost a dream...

But then I realize that His Will will be done. And all of this is the road to His ultimate Glory.

Praise and Trust in Yahweh Brothers and Sisters!
“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:42:30 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

It is not His will that is being done! But it shall come to pass because of the wickedness that is in man, and because of this transgression events shall unfold as is written, and He shall be waxed mighty against the proud and evil who trample underfoot His People, His Land and His Footstool. The clock seems to be moving faster in 2008 what with the divorce by the Catholic church, the natural calamities, the wars, and now this. I am pained by all of these but I also take refuge that Abba Yahweh is still in charge and shall reclaim all that is His at the appropriate time.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:29:39 AM(UTC)
kp

Remember, folks, it's not over till it's over. Olmert can do what he wants to sabotage the sovereignty of Israel (though I still can't figure out why he want to pursue such a treasonous course of action). In the end, it won't make any difference. The borders of Israel are set in stone (or at least parchment). According to both Moses and Ezekiel, the borders of Israel include the "west bank" and gaza strip, plus most of Lebanon and a goodly hunk of western Syria. Review Future History chapter 6: Ground Zero, for the details and scriptural evidence. Nothing evil men can do will change Yahweh's word.

kp
Offline Icy  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 1:46:19 PM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So Olmert said that on Sunday in Isreal? I wonder if that was morning or evening. Isreal is about 8 hours ahead of Texas, which is where Ike hit. Now, I'm not sure when Ike hit, but it had to have been before Olmert said that. Although, I would not be the least bit surprised if while he was saying that Ike (or the eye perhaps) hit Bush's ranch. This is just speculation though.