logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Samuel  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 10:56:38 AM(UTC)
Samuel

This question Ive been pondering the last couple of days and I prayed on it and also thought id drop a line here to see if Yah would send someone to answer this question for me. So does Satan already right now have authority to tempt, trick, torture, fool people without the permission of Yah? Can he take it upon himself to make that move or does he have to ask Yah for permission for everything? I kind of see both sides of this arguement...but I just cant see how Yah would authorize 9/11 you know just dont understand. So thats why i figure that since Satan departed from the Kingdom and was cast down he had the power to do whatever he wanted to do etc and Yah let him but also worked against him. You kind of get where im going LOL, think iam beginning to CONFUSE myself LOL. Any help would be good. Thanks.
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline In His Name  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:10:37 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey Sam,

I understand your dilemma. I have a bunch of these concepts half baked in my own head, just not quite ready to come out of the oven.

I think it is fairly clear that Satan is here and active. As far back as 2000 years we have record of him tempting Yahshua in the desert.

But it is also clear that the Spirit is responsible for keeping his mischief somewhat under control. As I understand, the Spirit will be withdrawn from the world with the ekklesia in the 'rapture' event. After that he is free to do as he pleases.

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 7:52:58 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

As the Prince of the this world, the adversary has been allowed to do many things. However, those who call upon Yahweh earnestly shall be protected, but each person shall have to face their own challenges and will have to put their faith into action. In the end-times, this may cost them their lives but in the meantime the evil one is somewhat restrained. So now is the best time for our salvation! Find Abba Yahweh and His Way while times are still relatively peaceful.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Samuel  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 16, 2008 5:49:02 AM(UTC)
Samuel

Thanks you guys that all makes sense. I really appreciate the feedback. Yea now is clearly the best time to get salvation and the Rapture is the best time to go out for real LOL!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12