logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Poll Question : Should the sermons of Palin's pastor be examined?
Choice Votes Statistics
  Yes
0 %
  No
0 %
  Undecided
100 %
  Total 2 100%
Guests can't vote. Try login or register.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2008 2:04:40 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Palin’s pastors

Harper's Magazine has taken a look at sermons preached by pastors at two churches habitually attended by Gov. Sarah Palin. I guess this is now required reporting for political journalists. From what I've read, Palin did a far share of church-hopping but has settled down since becoming governor.

Says Harper's: Since becoming governor in 2006, Palin has attended the Juneau Christian Center, where Mike Rose serves as senior pastor. Her previous pastor was David Pepper of the Church on the Rock in Palin’s hometown of Wasilla — a church that “was kind of a foundation for her.”

Rose has said: From a July 28, 2007 sermon: “Do you believe we’re in the last days? After listening to Newt Gingrich and the prime minister of Israel and a number of others at our gathering, I became convinced, and I have been convinced for some time. We are living in the last days. These are incredible times to live in.”

Pepper has said: From an November 25, 2007 sermon: “The purpose for the United States is… to glorify God. This nation is a Christian nation.”

Seems kinda like the preaching you'd hear in a lot of Pentecostal/evangelical churches across the country.

Read the full blog post and links to other sermons here.
Yada attached the following image(s):
palin__ns_20080829124451_200.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!