logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline shalom82  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2008 1:08:49 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Shalom Talmidim of Rabbi Yahushua,

I have noticed lately that a cross section of Evangelicals are starting to "get it"...to varying degrees. There is no doubt that we are living in the time of the great falling away, but at that token...the game was never about numbers...but rather quality. It seems that those who retreat to THE Stronghold in (these days) of trouble are waking up. I have noticed an increasing number of Christians at least understanding and acknowledging the name of YHWH. Other groups are starting to consistantly use it....even as the Papists ban it. Here is a snippet of an article that I just read.

Quote:
I don’t think the abortion issue means squat to some “evangelicals” anymore. Especially the “hip and groovy” dorks. Abortion to these twaddlers is so yesterday and so contentious that if they take a strong stand for life they might not be viewed as “cool” and “open” any longer, and they can’t have that. They and their cute Jesus live for public approval.

The observation "Jesus" can be all things to all men and it is the duty of the believer to seek Him and find out who He is and Follow Him on his own terms is not a particularly profound revelation...but it is a powerful...life changing one. I have no trust and no hope in "da world" or the great majority that will go down with the ship in the docile fashion of a sacred cow, but I do have hope for the individual...those people that hop into Eliyahu's speedboat and never look back.

It starts with such small sparks as these.

Shalom
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Samuel  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 11:27:27 AM(UTC)
Samuel

My thought is even thought they know the true and correct name themselves. Their heart has to be in it. Somewhere it says in that the church is going to sound alot like us using YHWH and Yahushua. But its still going to evil at its core.
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2008 8:20:19 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

At the same time it seems that several messianic congregations who use the proper names are backsliding and starting to doubt the identity of Messiyah Yahushua, claiming that it shall be a different person who is coming to save them! Strange how things can go wrong in so many ways.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline theHessian  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:24:55 PM(UTC)
theHessian

keep it up, brothers. keep the faith, keep fighting the good fight. "For Narnia, and for Aslan!"
Offline sirgodfrey  
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:33:20 PM(UTC)
sirgodfrey

Quote:
"For Narnia, and for Aslan!"

LOL
Offline Cyn  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 3, 2009 4:11:59 AM(UTC)
Cyn

it does show the heart of people doesnt it. how can one just flat out not accept the proper and original name given to our messiah by his father. on the other hand i do have one brother who i do not wish to burden with correcting his language too much, i see Yah' guidance in his life and his groth in knowledge of the Way and am thankfull for that. but he is a very simple person enjoying the manual labor he is given to perform. this strikes me as very beautiful that the message of our salvation can be understood by children and be expanded and studied for a lifetime without ever reaching an end.
blessings in his name