logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<7891011>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#401 Posted : Tuesday, August 7, 2012 8:57:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
MK wrote:
Hi,
Your book has been a revelation that will change my life for ever.
Please refer me to the digital copy of the Torah that you are using. Also please refer me to the tranlation of the Gospels that you are using.
Yahweh bless you with greater wisdom.
MK

Yada wrote:
Mutinda,

It's Yahowah's book, His Towrah, which has changed you so that you will live forever. Not me. But I appreciate the kind words.

I study by using combinations of interlinears, lexicons, and dictionaries, careful to compare the text to whatever is extant in the Dead Sea Scrolls. There isn't just one source or tool. However, my favorite resource is Logos software because it electronically links many sources together.

I list all of the tools I use in the Word section of the attached ITG.

I try to limit my Greek references to Mattanyahuw, Yahowchanan, and Revelations. And even then I use the Text of the Earliest NT Manuscripts. But for it to be of any help you have to be able to read Greek.

Thank you.

Yada

MK wrote:
Yada,

Is Yada Yah fully edited as now found at http://www.yadayahweh.com?

I have been under a lot of pressure to get this information out. I have got
It out in various ways……

http://bit.ly/Mvw3xT
http://www.yesumob.com
https://twitter.com/#!/YAHSHUAmob

It is amazing that I was tweeting messages from http://www.yadayahweh.com up until about July 20th
That is just about 10 days ago THEN suddenly I felt that I had to stop and start on Introduction to God. At that
Time I remember the warning about updating it was still on the site – Then today after I finished posting
It to http://bit.ly/Mvw3xT and I was in the process of asking you whether you had any chapters ready, I checked the site
And the warning is off!

Is it fully edited now?

I have no idea why I am doing what I am doing. I just feel I must do it and the urgency is more every day!

I keep trying to focus and just do it BUT sometimes I get distracted.

MK

Yada wrote:
Every chapter save one of Yada Yah has been edited. I discarded one because it wasn't salvageable. Some chapters, like those in the Salvation volume, were completely rewritten, while others were only corrected. All total, there were hundreds of thousands of changes made to these volumes.

I'm currently editing the Covenant chapter of the ITG and have just completed a rewrite of the Instruction chapter of the same book. I'll post the revisions later this week.

Next I'm going to replace all of the YY chapters so that the Hebrew fonts read correctly.

Yada

MK wrote:
Hi Yada,

Would you be kind enough to send me the updated copies of ITG & YY
As word documents when they are ready.

Thank You.

MK

Yada wrote:
MK,

I have attached a current draft of the ITG. But I cannot attach YY without sending you some 60 files, all of which are very large. Both books are now available online at www.IntroToGod.org and www.YadaYah.com.

If you need the Word docs of YY, however, please send me a reminder in a week or so and I'll send you each chapter once they are converted from .doc to .docx.

Yada

MK wrote:
Yada,

My children are 8 (twins – Boy & Girl) and 5 (Boy).

I live in a country where you either go to Church or to the Mosque.

Yada wrote:
Neither is the best option here.

This whole year – there has been no church (Sunday School) for us. The Children and I (the
Mother is a Muslim). For me – it is OK. But the children….

Yada wrote:
I would encourage you to read the Teaching, Covenant, and Instructions sections of the ITG, and then share what you learn with your children. I've reattached it for you. Teach them Yahowah's Towrah.

For the children's mother, read www.ProphetOfDoom.net to her. Make her listen to it and think about it.

I know I need to teach my children – where do I start – with what material, everything
Is got “Jesus” and “Lord”!

Yada wrote:
Teach them from the ITG that I sent you. Read it and then share what you come to understand in words they will understand.

The option of Music is either Lord/Jesus or the Junk – Is it better they listen to the Gospel
Or they do without?

Yada wrote:
Avoid religious and patriotic music. Avoid everything in the Christian NT except the words of Yahowsha'.

I have asked God to direct my life and I know he is.

Please share your wisdom.

Yada wrote:
Yahowah has already given you these directions. Towrah means direction. The ITG will reveal this to you.

Yada

Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#402 Posted : Wednesday, August 8, 2012 3:56:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AH wrote:
"Yada",

There was a question on one of your August shows to how people will cling to faith as opposed to truth and objectivity. I am reading a book by Robert B. Cialdini by the title Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion. His consistency and commitment principle makes this subject clearer.

I just started listening to your show and I am thrilled to hear you speak about the matters of religion and its great lie. May Yahweh protect and guide you.

Sincerely,
AH

Yada wrote:
Thank you AH.

You are a rare individual: someone who both knows Yahowah and understands the irrational nature of religion. That said, you are one in a million because you know Yahowah. Those you know Him hate religion.

Yada

Please call in to upcoming shows. And feel free to present the Psychology of Persuasion.

Offline James  
#403 Posted : Friday, August 10, 2012 6:25:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

a wrote:
"Judge not les the be judged." I am sorry to keep bothering you, but you touch a subject that makes me very angry. Christianity lives by this verse, one of the most mentally debilitating verses I often hear. Are we really this stupid. Judgements are made in every aspect of our lives. This is fundamentally the basis of making choice. Christianity is filled with mental roadblocks that bring about self limiting thought.

A

Yada wrote:
As you probably know, the statement is actually profound. Yahowsha' said "Do not separate or you will be separated." Those who lead souls away from God via religion will be separated from God and thus will endure She'owl.

And yes, Christians are especially judgmental, proving that they are hypocrites.

Yada

Offline James  
#404 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 7:34:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AH wrote:
Yada,

Have you spent any time reviewing the book of Enoch and the 'Lost' book of Adam. I found them interesting but do not know about their validity.

Also:

Matthew 6:9 'After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.'

Isaiah 42:8 'I am יהוה: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. '

I am sure you know these verses, but I still find it astonishing. It is so clear...

I have absolutely enjoyed your show so far. You have answered a request I had of Yah; I want to know the truth.

AH

Yada wrote:
Thank you AH.

The evidence pertaining to Enoch all suggests that it was written around 200-300 BCE and thus is not valid. Personally, I love the Book of Adam, and I'd love for it to be valid, but it was not found among the DSS, and I have not been able to find evidence of an old copy. If you find otherwise, let me know, because it is filled with things I find affirming. Whoever wrote it, knew Yah.

Yes, Yahowah's message is clear, as is the merit of using His name.

When you are open to the truth, when you are willing and ready to embrace the truth, when you are willing to invest the time to learn the truth, when you look to Yah's testimony for the truth, Yah provides the answers you are seeking. Your response to Him enabled Him to help you. So in a very real way, you deserve the credit for learning the answers you sought.

Welcome to the family, AH.

Yada

Offline James  
#405 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 7:35:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:

I have listened to every show available on "Genesis Network" and I hope they will keep your show on for a long time. It will take a long time to get through all of your material. I read "Prophet of Doom" twice some 6 years or so ago and always wondered if the Muslims have been able to get to you. Ya will protect you when your doing His will. I am currently mid way through "Questioning Paul" and am blown away. I never could understand so much and thought it was my own fault and now I see that is because it is all a pack of lies! I would really enjoy hearing you debate a evangelical dispensationalist and see him squirm.
Please don't stop giving.

Thank You
B

Yada wrote:
B,

I hope you don't mind, but anonymously I responded to your letter at the beginning of today's show.

I am thrilled that you are reading QP, and that you are blown away by it. The same thing happened to me. I now question why it took me so long to recognize that Paul was a liar. The truth is so much better.

QP and POD are very similar books. I could not have written QP without first writing POD. Paul and Muhammad have a lot in common. And both are exposed and condemned by their own words and deeds.

Please, call into the GCN show.

Yada

Offline James  
#406 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 3:17:59 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MB wrote:
Hi Yada,

I and other people in the forum have a question concerning Ma'aseyah versus Mashiach. I get “the Implement Doing the Work of Yahowah” which I agree makes perfect sense. What I want to know is why do you say that the Hey versus Chet is the ONLY letter that is different between the two words. But Ma'aseyah has an Ayin also whereas Mashiach does not have an Ayin.

Yada wrote:
Hi MB,

As that statement left my mouth, I realized that it was wrong, but since the discussion was focused on the "yah" ending vs. the "yach," I decided to let it go and then go back later and correct the book. Yes, there is also an Ayin in Ma'aseyah. The mistake is a legacy of something I first wrote nearly five years ago. So, yes, I stand corrected.

At the time that I wrote the statement that I read this week, it was true, because I was not referencing Ma'aseyah, but instead Mashiyah. It wasn't until much later that I realized that Mashiach was not used as a title in Dany'el, and that Ma'aseyah was used as a name elsewhere in the Tanach 16 times. So when I made the transition from simply changing the last letter, to referencing the ma'aseh, work, aspect of the title, I simply forgot to remove the original comparison in YY. It is why editing is such a pain. When you correct one thing, it leaves you open to a transition that is no longer valid.

This is what you wrote “Third, the textual spelling from which Ma’aseyah and Mashiach are vocalized is identical save the concluding letter. Throughout Yah’s Word in Ancient and Paleo Hebrew (twenty-three times in five different books), we discover that the final letter in Ma’aseyah is Hey (ה), providing the same “ah” sound as we find at the end of Yahowah’s name. But in the book of Daniel, the only one originally scribed in both Aramaic and Babylonian Hebrew, we find a Chet ( ח) conveying the hard “ch” sound. And while these letters would never have been confused in paleo-Hebrew, they are very similar in Babylonian Hebrew ( ה vs. ח). Once a scroll has been unfurled and handled a number of times this minor distinction (the length of the left leg) is often lost.”

Yada wrote:
The error is a result of using find and replace to change Mashiyah to Ma'aseyah. I didn't reread the remainder of the paragraph during the edit process. While editing this chapter, I was much more focused on improving the translations and the translation commentary.

I'm glad that you and others are verifying these things. And I thank you for reminding me, because I still need to correct the chapter. Also, since I was obviously wrong here, I'd appreciate you sharing all of this in the Forum. While I don't want to make mistakes, it is important that every one is reminded that I make them quite frequently. But more important still, questioning what I say and write will always pay dividends. Even when the study affirms the same conclusions, by verifying something it is reinforced.

I actually find this constructive criticism very uplifting. If we were to turn back the clock a year or so, no one would have noticed my mistake. But now, since we have all grown in our understanding, since so many of us are using Logos and other tools to study Scripture, the error was immediately recognized by many. This is a very encouraging sign.

I know that you discussed this topic on one of last weeks GCN shows. So what about the extra Ayin or am I looking at the wrong Strongs / BDB numbers?

H4641
מעשׂיהוּ / מעשׂיה
ma‛ăśêyâh / ma‛ăśêyâhû
BDB Definition:
Maaseiah = “work of Jehovah”
1) a descendant of Jeshua who had taken a foreign wife in the time of Ezra
2) a priest of the sons of Harim who had taken a foreign wife in the time of Ezra
3) a priest of the sons of Pashur who had taken a foreign wife in the time of Ezra
4) a descendant of Pahath-moab who had taken a foreign wife in the time of Ezra
5) father of Azariah
6) one who stood on the right hand of Ezra when he read the law to the people
7) a Levite who assisted when Ezra read the law to the people
8) one of the heads of the people whose descendants signed the covenant with Nehemiah
9) a Benjamite ancestor of Sallu
10) a priest who took part in the musical service at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem under Ezra
11) another priest who took part in the musical service at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem under Ezra
12) father of Zephaniah the prophet in the reign of Zedekiah
13) father of Zedekiah the false prophet in the time of Jeremiah
14) a Levite of the 2nd rank who David appointed to sound with psalteries on Alamoth
15) son of Adaiah and one of the captains of hundreds in the reign of king Joash of Judah
16) an officer of high rank in the reign of king Uzziah
17) son of king Ahaz of Judah who was killed by Zichri in the invasion of Judah by king Pekah of Israel
18) governor of Jerusalem in the reign of Josiah
19) son of Shallum and a Levite of high rand in the reign of king Jehoiakim of Judah
20) ancestor of Baruch and Seraiah and a priest
Part of Speech: noun proper masculine

H4899
משׁיח
mâshı̂yach
BDB Definition:
1) anointed, anointed one
1a) of the Messiah, Messianic prince
1b) of the king of Israel
1c) of the high priest of Israel
1d) of Cyrus
1e) of the patriarchs as anointed kings
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H4886

Did you receive the ITG flash drive that I sent?

Shabat Shalom

MB

Yada wrote:
Yes, thank you. I received it on Friday and have listened to many of the files. I'll now contact Yow'el and see how he wants these named, and then connect these files to the spreadsheet you sent a few weeks ago. Once Yow'el is moved into his new home and is settled, and now that you have done all of the heavy lifting on this, I'll send them to him and ask him to post them on the ITG and YY sites.

Thank you, Mike.

Yada

Offline James  
#407 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 4:15:16 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JC wrote:
Shalom Yada,

How are you? I wonder if you can help me to understand, I have always counted the Omer from the "weekly" Sabbath although I could never understand (make it fit with my interpretation) & explain Josh 5 as well as the days which are not counted before that. But thanks to YHWH's Spirit I finally realize that the days follow directly on each other & your explanation & teaching on that part of Torah also helped tremendously.

Yada wrote:
JC, it seems to me that you sought out an explanation and figured it out for yourself, which is always the most rewarding way to go. So this is great news.

For myself I drawn up a calendar just for that period, what I saw was in every 7th Year 14, 15 & 16 Aviv always falls on the 6th Day, 7th Day & 1st Day of the week. Which is actually awesome because that is the year of release! That also helps to confirm which year is the year of Sabbath rest for the land & release of dept, I think?

Yada wrote:
This correlation between the Miqra'ey, the Shabat, and the Yowbel is essential to our understanding of Yah and His plan. When we are able to fit these pieces together as you have done, we come to see God and His Covenant much more clearly.

But now my question, in the 6th Year there is actually 8 Sabbath's, from 1 Day of Omer to 50th Day of Omer - which one are we not allowed to see as part of the 7 Sabbaths? If I do not count the 1st & last Sabbath of that counting then there is only 6 Sabbaths?

Yada wrote:
I don't know the answer, but I suspect that it is enlightening, and based upon what you have already done, I suspect that you will find it. My focus remains on the purpose and benefits of the Miqra'ey, Shabat, and Yowbel, and less on their timing.

Something else about this, it proofs Lunar Sabbath's wrong the days do follow-up one upon the other (endless cycles of 7th's).

Yada wrote:
I concur with you on this. That is also my conclusion.

Yada

Be blessed,
Jolanda Coetsee

Offline James  
#408 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 4:20:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LH wrote:
Yada there is s corruption in bibles that claims a guy was put to death for picking up kindling on the Shabat could you tell me what that really says ?

Thanks LH

Yada wrote:
No, that is what it says. Yah said that he wanted him stoned.

This known, this passage isn't extant in the DSS so we are reading it from the Masoretic. But the consequence for ignoring or rejecting Yah's instructions is death, which is why He may have provided such a vivid example.

This is typically removed from context to show that the God of the OT is mean. But here He was simply demonstrating the consequence of disregarding His guidance. We are free to do so, but it will cost us our lives.

So would God be more merciful if He didn't reveal this consequence so vividly, or would He be less so?

Great call once again, Larry. Please do it again.

Yada

Offline James  
#409 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 4:24:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

LRK wrote:
Hi Yada,

Well the Called Out Assembly seams to be back on track, go figure, I wrote you today with my concern's and Mother took them (the Ladies) in hand today! They actually wanted to take home reading and we took an additional half hour (at their request) reading Torah today! Wow, it is so exciting witnessing God at work. ? One of the ladies has developed a very serious addiction to prescription pain meds. We read today some of the things Mother dose for us and one of them was to empower and heal. I say C's face light up with hope at this so I need to know the answer to the question I know is coming from her soon. Can, Will and How? Will Mother/Spirit help her if asked or are we to trust/rely on man for that kind of help. Dose and will Father protect us now that we are walking towards Him as he seamed to do for David?
Yada wrote:
She can be helped by Yah's Spirit, but she must first embrace the Covenant and then seek Yah's help. You cannot do this for her. It has to be her choice. And she must be willing to listen to Yahowah before she asks God to engage in her life.

Mostly, drug dependence is is a choice, one we can and should reject. It is a means to withdraw from life rather than engage. It clouds our minds and thereby makes understanding more challenging.

For many, human intervention is effective, but only if she genuinely chooses to be cured.

When dose one receive/filled with Her? How can one know or can one know? Is this Her when I feel/know answer's, respond to someone before they indicate anything outwardly spiritually/mentally/emotionally?

Yada wrote:
It is after coming to know Yah, after coming to understand His Covenant, after accepting and acting upon His terms and conditions, and after observing Pesach, Matsah, Bikuwrym, and Shabuw'ah. And you "know" by coming to know Him through His Towrah - Teaching.

Two of my grandson from MN, it has been seven years for one and two the other. They are day and night from each other. They came to visit me after trying to bargain with God to let me live from the botched operation (God dose work in mysterious ways in deed) and since I did live, I had there ear like never before. I sent them home with a (rushed) copy of Passover-unleavened bread-First fruits and Seven seven's, feeling this a great place for them to learn of Yahwoah/Yahowsha's Love.

Yada wrote:
Great. They were open and you were prepared to respond. That is all we can do. The rest is up to them and to Yah.

A Come Out of Her My People book and the Sunday Law booklet. I only had a day and half with them and sharing time with them and a four and six year old great grand children as well. Unfortunately I learned from them their mom (bio polar-self medicating, very disturbed women) is in court appointed treatment a Teen Challenge, praying like crazy, speaking in tongues and on fire with new hope in Jesus! I am trust and relying on Fathers mercy and love right now. Fortunately she is still alive and sober!

LRK

Yada wrote:
Blessings to you and to your family, Lorita. Keep studying.

Yada

LRK wrote:
YoOne of the women in my study group asked, " Now that we stop doing the traditions of men and all the Holidays we have grown up with, what is left for us? I said the seven Feast, right?

Yada wrote:
Right.

With Taruwah coming up would it be ok to make a small turkey, beef roast and lamb stew to celebrate (have no way of getting a goat, ha, ha) not to necessary replace Thanksgiving but to give us Taruwah as a Harvest Celebration? Are we to ONLY invite those who are Followers of the WAY? How are we to celebrate Yum Kippur and Sukah?

Yada wrote:
Your menu is fine. And invite all who are willing to listen. The Miqra' is designed to share what we have learned and to issue a warning that there is only one way to Yahowah.

Also, the radio station Genesis's commercial's have survival stuff advertised, food, solar back up, gold etc.,. Your not advocating this if we are to be taken before the Tribulations are you?

Yada wrote:
Correct. I'm not advocating anything found in those commercials. I want you to place your trust exclusively in Yah, not man.

Should we be preparing for hard times (before) we are taken? All of the women in my group are either low income or Social Security and very low income less then 718 to about 1,200.00 a month and might loose that income before we are taken so if not stocked up in some way before hand we could have a really hard time of it. Or is the commercial's just something necessary to pay for the program and not for us to concern ourselves with?

Yada wrote:
Yes, times are going to become hard. And yes, being prepared is always a good thing. But really, there is very little we can do to protect ourselves from political, economic, and military disasters. As for the commercials, I ignore them. You can too. They are not mine. The network sells them. They pay for the show.

On a person note, is it ok for the other women to refur to me as teacher? I am uncomfortable with this knowing it is Father/Spirit who is teaching us ultimately and didn't Yahowsah say not to call anyone teacher? Would leader of the group be better or what?

Yada wrote:
Since you are teaching them, you are a teacher. That is a good thing, especially since you are teaching Yahowah's Word. That makes you special, and makes you important to Yahowah.

I feel that Satan has been attempting to hinder our Called Apart Meetings and I have found myself admonishing some of the ladies behavior and warning them of Satan's moves. At least I have been assuming it is him and their Spiritual laziness!

Yada wrote:
Typically we give Satan too much credit. We are all a bit lazy. We are all easily distracted.

Could it be we (me) are off tract in how we are doing this ( it felt so right in the beginning)and don't know it or am I expecting to much from them perhaps??

Yada wrote:
I always expect very little and I'm seldom disappointed. My mindset is that I gain the most by the effort and that if anyone else gains anything by it, so much the better. A truth understood is rewarding, but a truth shared is more enjoyable still. Learn for yourself and teach for fun. Expect nothing and celebrate everything.

We started out being excited and feeling (jazzed as one women put it) reading and sharing for six hours. Then we added food taking half hour to furty-five min and two ten-fifteen min. break's Then the complaints started, it's to long, "other things" a stray dog, to tired, etc., were getting in the way of attending. So I basically told them: We will cut the time to three hour's of reading, no food, two breaks and YOU WHOEVER you are need cut back on WHATEVER your doing on Friday that makes you to tired to come on Sabbath, see how this attitude and behavior is a hinder to us all and stop the complaining and Spiritual laziness or I will stop my involvement and you can be on your own!

Yada wrote:
Relax. Do only as much as everyone wants. Don't push them beyond their comfort zone. But as for you, the more you personally invest in getting to know Yah the better.

Do you think I am asking to much from them?

Thank you,

Yada wrote:
Yes.

Yada

Offline James  
#410 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 4:25:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AH wrote:
Yada,

I am looking for a reliable reference to understand the Hebrew letters and their meanings. There is some differences between the web sites that I have been referencing and would appreciate your input. I was looking at Rev 1:8 and considering the Hebrew and the meanings of the letters, this could mean "I am the Father and the Covenant..."
I think it is wonderful that Yah uses a language that is so dimensional - further evidence that speaks to His perfection and validity. I would also appreciate some insight on how to observe the sabbath if you have to time.

Before I inundate your inbox with questions, is it OK to bother you with emails. I am finishing up my last semester of nursing school and find it hard to do the amount of research that I would like. But before I make an enemy before a friend: is it OK.

Sincerely,

AH

Yada wrote:
Adam,

I've included in the Word section of YY a couple of charts that strive to explain them. And in the Name section, I expand on those meanings.

As for Rev 1.8, unfortunately we have a Hebrew discussion recorded in Greek, but in Hebrew, it would have included Aleph, which is the sign of Yah's authority and influence and Tau, which is Yah's mark, His signature, and hayah, the basis of His name.

I agree, the dimensional alphabet and eternal language of Hebrew is very insightful and affirming.

I speak of the Shabat in the Instructions section of the ITG. It, like everything else, is all about understanding and responding.

I am happy to consider your questions, even if all I do is share where to find answers.

Yada

Offline James  
#411 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 3:54:54 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: D& Go to Quoted Post
are you saying that the bible, king james or any other are not accurate?

Yada wrote:
D&J,

All of the available evidence proves overwhelmingly and conclusively that the "bible," and especially the "king james" and the "Christian New Testament," are not accurate. Even the book's name is errant. The truth is what matters, however, not what I say.

That jesus is not our intercessor?

Yada wrote:
Jesus is the savior of the Druid religion where the horned one is god. No one named "Jesus" lived in the first century CE. Those are irrefutable facts. The name "jesus" is not only errant, it was conceived by men in the 17th century.

The Savior's name, and God's one and only name, is Yahowah. The Ma'aseyah (the Work of Yahowah) is Yahowsha', which means "Yahowah Saves." Further, intercession isn't what we should look to Yahowah to provide, but instead the benefits of the Covenant, of which there are five. Even salvation is a byproduct of the relationship, not the purpose of it.

who died on the cross?

Yada wrote:
No one that matters. Yahowah cannot die. He is immortal. Man cannot kill God. That is a religious lie. Yahowsha's body as the Passover Lamb died and ceased to exist on Passover, while His soul, or consciousness, went on to fulfill Unleavened Bread. Then on FirstFruits, with His body now gone, His soul and Spirit were reunited. It is why no one recognized Him.

"Cross" is found nowhere in Scripture. It too is a pagan term. The Greek text doesn't even reference a "cross." The translations are wrong - and the publishers all know it. The correct concept is quwm, to stand, and 'edon, upright pillar, and then only in concert with Passover and the Doorway to life.

What you should be asking is: what happened on Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits, and how do these fulfillments of the Towrah's promises pertain to me?

god or Yahweh did not become man and come to walk the earth some 2,000 yrs. ago? please explain!!!! thank you so much

Yada wrote:
Yahowah is the proper pronunciation of God's name. And he did, as promised, set apart a diminished manifestation of Himself as Yahowsha' to personally fulfill His Towrah promises. He has been here in this form six times already, and will return a seventh.

Yahowah is knowable, but not through religion. To know Him you will first have to walk away from your religion. To help you with that, I've attached An Introduction to God. It is also available at www.IntroToGod.org.

Offline James  
#412 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:36:29 AM(UTC)
James
Man

V wrote:
Thank You for your reply,

I am astonished (in a positive way) and am very happy that I've come across your work. Came to it in a rather odd way. A commenter on a YouTube video about TSA encroachment/abuse of our rights. I do not off-hand remember who the comment poster was, but he had left information leading to your site, Introtogod, and he was more than a little 'passionate'. Been up till nearly 4am the past several nights, reading. Listened to you on BlogRadio last night. This is tremendous information, especially from where I am coming from. I hope it would be alright to contact you again in the future (I would like to) with either some general observations or perhaps questions. I would not to think to burden you with any questions at this point. That would be unfair, as there is so much material (a life-time's worth, I imagine) to go through. I just really wanted to know that there might be someone who would respond. I hear that you not only have a Thomas Jefferson revolving book stand, but more than one; so I am further impressed. (it's not everyday that you come across someone who has even heard of one, let alone own one; but two?!) Again, I am thrilled to have come across your work. It has more than captured my attention. Thanks again for the reply.

Sincerely,
V

Yada wrote:
Hello again, V,

That is the first time I've been introduced by way of a TSA blogger. But the Intro to God is something to be passionate about.

I've provided an audio review of the entire book, all 1100 pages of the ITG on Yada Yah Radio, so you can listen along as you read. Every program has been archived.

Please write again. And also, please engage in the Yada Yah Forum. You'll meet lots of very smart and thoughtful people there.

Yes, I really like my Jefferson revolving books stands. I bought them both at Monticello.

It's Yahowah's Words that I'm sharing, so He deserves all the credit. Also, please call into the www.GCNlive.com Shattering Myths radio show. We're covering Yada Yah during the second hour which airs from 8am to 9am PT M-F.

Yada

Offline James  
#413 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:37:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DP wrote:
Yada, thank you for enlightening me in so many ways. I've always had a Christian influence in my life and have passively worshiped. I've always questioned the Christian faith and asked (pastors, family etc...) why don't we take part in the Passover and why are we celebrating these paganistic holidays. And when i turned to other faiths they as well didnt make since. You have confirmed what I knew to be right in my heart. After hearing your message I am convinced that the Torah is the way or teachings that I need and I was hoping you could recommend a good Hebrew- English translation. I aspire to eventually learn Hebrew but with a family and job, time is limited.
Thank you,
DP

Yada wrote:
DP,

You and I have come from the same place. And like so many others, we suspected what we have now learned to be true.

The Towrah is teaching from Yahowah. It is His directions and guidance for our lives. I've attached An Intro to God (www.IntroToGod.org) to help you with translations. It will help you learn the beauty of Hebrew while at the same time, learning about God.

Please call in to the show. You are the reason we do it.

Yada

Offline James  
#414 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 3:34:54 AM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Yada,

I find it difficult to follow you in my “Bible” as you expound on various passages in the TPP. Today, you talked at length about Psalm 90:3 and I found it uplifting. In my “Bible,” however, it says, “You turn people back into dust saying, ‘Return to dust, you mortals.’”

I don’t find that passage uplifting at all. I wasn’t sure we were even looking at the same passage. Am I mistaken here?

Oy! What am I to do?

T

Yada wrote:
Hi T,

The best bet for you is to build a solid foundation. I recommend that you read www.IntroToGod.org (http://www.introtogod.org/) because it will give you the tools to verify my translations for yourself, and in time, create your own. Once you have read it, then you can look at the basis for the specific translations I'm citing during the show. In this case, it is found in www.YadaYah.com Volume 1, Chapter 1 (http://yadayahweh.com/Yada_Yahweh_Genesis_Hayah.YHWH).

But please, read at least the first two sections of the ITG before trying to verify the passages quoted in YY.

Yada

Thanks for listening, T. Please call into the show.

Offline James  
#415 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:53:51 AM(UTC)
James
Man

RG wrote:
Hi Yada,
I’m reading the Kippurym chapter of Yada Yah – appropriately on Yowm Kippurym – and I’m confused by some of the statements you have made. E.G. On page 57 you state: ‘But now, with only Spiritual souls remaining, there is no reason to ratchet down His power or to restrict Himself to a human anatomy.’ A related statement is made on page 37. The problem I have is with those who will be born during the millennium. Who will be the ‘breeding stock’ if everyone remaining at Kippurym is a spiritual being? Obviously those in the region of Israel on Yowm Kippurym who are not protected by being spiritual beings will be vaporized but what of those survivors from the tribulation on the other side of the world? Some must surely survive to repopulate the earth.
On another point would “It shall exist (hayah) with (ba) the summer fruit (qays) as with (ba) the autumn harvest(chorep).”(Zakaryahuw / Remember Yahowah /Zechariah 14:8) be referring to the northern and southern hemispheres?
RG

Yada wrote:
RG,

The moment Yah returns on Yom Kippurym everyone who survives it will be reborn Spiritually from above - either returning from exploring the universe or surviving the tribulation. It is only after the day of His return that there will be new mortal souls born. And as for how He will adjust His power during this transitional phase for them beginning on Sukah, we aren't told.

Those who survive to repopulate the earth will all be children of the Covenant.

Yada

Offline James  
#416 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 5:09:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:
Hello Yada,

Thank you for risking so much to bring this NEWS to the forefront!

I have been listening to your program and reading An Introduction to God website for the past 30 days. I have but one question regarding His requirements for “Circumcision”; Like many this was never an option in my family. I can accept His requirements now, however my parents had no idea about any of this. I’m reaching my mid 40’s, is this too late for me? Is this seriously something I need to get done before the end of my life? Unlike most, I have always looked at the world from a detached view point. Not quite in it but still a part of it. I am willing to read and learn His Torah, even work on following all His requirements but this “Circumcision” has got me stopped in my tracks. I’m not siding with Paul but this is definitely a strange request.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

Sincerely,
B

Yada wrote:
B,

You only need to be circumcised if you want to participate in Passover and be part of Yahowah's Covenant family. If that is what you want, then the answer is yes, you need to be circumcised. Yah is absolutely clear in this regard.

While Yah would prefer our parents to circumcise their sons and to raise their children to embrace the Covenant, few are so fortunate. So for us, we have to get this done later in life. But the good news is that so long as you are alive, it is never too late. I'm aware of many men in their 50s, 60s, and 70s who have had it done. They are all part of Yahowah's family.

Don't blame Yah for this. It is your parent's who failed. And they have society and religion to blame.

Please join the www.YadaYah.com Forum. It's free. Share your concerns regarding circumcision with those who participate in the forum. You'll find plenty of support. There are several men there who have had it done recently, all of whom are older than you are.

And if you keep reading, you will discover why this request isn't the least bit strange, but rather completely appropriate and rational.

Yada

Offline FredSnell  
#417 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:03:10 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
^
Apologies to any offended. Maybe I should look for a better word than, "luck."

Gad: "fortune," a Bab. god.
Original Word: גַּד
Part of Speech: Proper Name Masculine
Transliteration: Gad
Phonetic Spelling: (gad)
Short Definition: Fortune
Offline cgb2  
#418 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 7:06:42 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
encounterHim wrote:
^
Apologies to any offended. Maybe I should look for a better word than, "luck."

Gad: "fortune," a Bab. god.
Original Word: גַּד
Part of Speech: Proper Name Masculine
Transliteration: Gad
Phonetic Spelling: (gad)
Short Definition: Fortune

No prob EH. While there is many things I won't compromise on (like YHWH, Yahowsha, set apart etc...and especially substituting Yahowah with "the LORD" <ha BAAL...the adversaries title and ambitions>....I've already been down that rathole of studying the sheer amount of english words with pagan roots.

I even got off in the weeds of substituting one religion for another, with a weekly group of folks who let Paul/Sha'ul color their world in that (another) covenant had already been renewed (instead of yet future), and taking verses about pure lips, no mention of the Lords ever again upon his return and such. It was comical how often we would resort to pantomine, spelling the first few letters, and the guessing games, and how to decribe a day in the week. Most people are not even aware or think of pagan gods in thier use of modern english. However if I ever run into someone who speaks ancient tuetonic I'll will be sure not to refer to God as gott :^)
Offline FredSnell  
#419 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:29:21 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Thanks man!
I always appreciate your help. I found a couple of real nice vids. Some I'm not in agreement with, but the over all message is worth consideration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojf5PXBH47U and the one in the right scroll bar titled..Christians are sealed with
Offline cgb2  
#420 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 2:23:07 AM(UTC)
cgb2

encounterHim wrote:
Thanks man!
I always appreciate your help. I found a couple of real nice vids. Some I'm not in agreement with, but the over all message is worth consideration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojf5PXBH47U and the one in the right scroll bar titled..Christians are sealed with

That's a great video, even affirms my point since since the context of several of those verses are about His return and renewal of the covenant (yet future).

Looking back I squandered way too much time on learning what was wrong to the point I couldn't even present what was right and the one path in simplified form...I'm not even sure I knew it myself. Talk about straining out a knat and swallowing a camel (interesting parable since both are unclean for food).

My message probably came out as religious (don't say this, this practice is wrong), and although I sensed Paul annuled the Torah, even paused for a long time considering the angle that Paul was "pro-torah just misunderstood" just to get along. I finally later come to my senses, left this group, never to return, after a heated argument about Paul/Shaw'ul. Giving the strongest evidence, even reading all the passage of Jer 30 & 31 chapter (clearly yet future, only to have them say the chapters should be split up different - divorcing the dream from interpretation). Absolutely impenetrable.

There is great wisdom in a recent point of yours - don't attack their religion, instead show them Abrahams example, unblemished lamb - as if there is such a thing, 'cept the Son, etc. I regret getting bogged down in that group, thereby really messing up my approach to many xtian friends and family.
Offline cgb2  
#421 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 3:00:52 AM(UTC)
cgb2

...and the brilliant simplicity (of your post):
Enter the door, cross the threshhold into matza, become one of his firstfruits.
We could also add:
be washed and empowered by the spirit, shout for joy and sound the warning, being reconcilled unto him, camping out with Him throughout eternity in his shelter.
Offline FredSnell  
#422 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 3:27:09 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

^
When I heard Yada mention, "not even a nano second passes by and you enter matza after passover." I knew Yah was trying to say that they are all interlinked for us.
As far as the unblimished lamb, my wife possed that question to me. "how long would one search out that lamb?" It got me thinking, there is no such animal alive
in all creation. So Yah was being metaphoric in His example for us.
I laugh when I think about that one hebrew that didn't get it. For months he was grooming this lamb as being perfect and getting it home for the family to enjoy its
company before it became nourishment to find out just before the sacrifice, the lambs bum has a pimple on it..:))
Offline dajstill  
#423 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2012 3:31:47 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Doing a happy dance - you guys really, really just help me to "simplify" the message! I actually had a xthian friend say "in simple terms, what do you say it takes for salvation". I took 8 paragraphs responding!! His reply was "okay, that is simplified?" So wish I had a do over with you all's simplified response:
" Enter the door, cross the threshold into matza, become one of his firstfruits, be washed and empowered by the spirit, shout for joy and sound the warning, being reconciled unto him, camping out with Him throughout eternity in his shelter.”

LOVE IT!!!!!!
Offline James  
#424 Posted : Thursday, October 4, 2012 9:41:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

BP wrote:
Dear Yada

I’m hoping to find a few Messianic leaders to review or provide critical feedback of my latest book called, “Name Above Every Name” - which is subtitled, “Knowing and Using God’s Sacred Name.” The book takes a look at a few works such as Gérard Gertoux’s “The Name of God Y.eH.oW.aH” and, George Howard’s “The Hebrew Gospel of Matthew,” and attempts to make sense of the Biblical mandate to revere God’s Name throughout scripture.

If this topic interests you, review the whole book from the following link:

https://docs.google.com/...qUaAIu_Zgby1ENlVUTmJjS1k

If you know of another colleague or Messianic leader who might have some interest in this subject, please feel free to forward the link to anyone you like. The link will be available over the next 4 months.

Kindest Regards
BP

The content of my book is broken out into the following chapters:

Chapter 1 – God’s Sacred Name—Shrouded in Ambiguity – We’re going to start by learning how long the Elohim of Israel’s name has been hidden, why it has been concealed, and some reasons why God wants His name proclaimed by His people.

Chapter 2 – How to Pronounce God’s Sacred Covenant Name – You will learn exactly how to pronounce God’s sacred name. It’s really quite simple and there are eight specific proofs that help us know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, exactly how to phonetically articulate God’s true name.

Chapter 3 – What does Yahuah Mean? – Knowing what God’s name means and why He has sanctified or set His name apart, above every other name, is absolutely life transforming. You’re really going to be so inspired by what you discover here.

Chapter 4 – Blessed is He who comes in the name of Yahuah – After establishing the meaning of the Father’s name, we’ll explore how it is that the Son’s name is related to and interconnected with the Father’s name.

Chapter 5 – Favor in His Name – Knowing and using the Father and the Son’s true names will unveil a new purpose and the power the church is being called to in these end times. As God’s people call on His name, He will bring: salvation, blessing, and answered prayer on those who are to carry out His work. We’ll take a look at the significance of the Father and Son’s names in our ministry as priests within the order of Melchizedec, and the Kingship calling of those who will be sealed by His name.

Yada wrote:
BP,

There are few things we can do which are more important than using and sharing Yahowah's name. It is, however, set apart, not "sacred." Few concepts are as essential to our understanding of Yahowah than being "set apart."

Yahowah explains how to pronounce His name through the verb hayah and through His towrah - teaching. You do not need to rely on a scholar or a disciple. He uses His name 7000 times in His Word.

I am unaware of an extant early copy of Mattanyahuw in Hebrew. While we know that it was written in Hebrew, I don't know of any manuscript dating to the first, second, third, or even fourth century. If you know of one, I'd love access to it.

I have attached An Introduction to God. In the second section of the book, Shem - Name, I share how we can come to know how to pronounce the vowels Yowd, Heh, and Wah in YHWH. This may reinforce your teaching. And of particular interest, is the meaning of Yahowah as written in Ancient Hebrew.

As for titles, I'm convinced that Yahowsha's title is Ma'aseyah - the Work of Yah. And following His example, it's best to identify ourselves with Yahowah directly. So I don't refer to myself as a "Messianic." There aren't any "Messianics" in Scripture.

Yada

Offline James  
#425 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2012 6:06:40 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CB wrote:
Dear Yada Yah program spokesman:
About four years ago, I had a new Christian living with me for a few months. The man was a retired man of about 67 years old and he was a former Roman Catholic. He would hear the voice of God talking to him in a similar way that we would hear each other.
I really believe it was his holy Spirit guardian Angel speaking to him on behalf of Holy God because at first, every answer he was getting from his prayers to God was according to the Bible, even giving the Bible references to my friend.
By the way I am 69 years old now and I was brought up in the Salvation Army and was a commissioned officer at one time. So I should know the Bible quite well and better than most, I hope, like yourself.
At one point, he got into spiritual error from getting too proud because he was hearing from God in a different way than I usually hear from Him. But because he still loved God and was probably still hearing the truth from Him most of the time, I prayed and asked God to reveal to my friend Remi, God the Father's proper pronunciation of His name.
Within 24 hours of praying this request, Remi phoned me from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada to my home in Ethelbert, Manitoba and I told him of my prayer but was not specific about what it was, in case he might guess at the pronunciation. After a talk on the phone we hung up and suddenly, out of my lips came the word Jēh wah with a strong emphasis on the first part. I suddenly realized what happened because of being humble, asking God to give the answer to someone else.
I then realized that it was not Yahweh and Yahshua but JEH-wah and Jesus or JE-susafter-all.
God bless,

Lover of God's word,
Clifford Besson
Director of Truth and Light Ministries Inc.
Please see http://truthandlightministries.org

Yada wrote:
CB,

Thanks for writing and listening.

I read your letter, but I am uncomfortable with much of it. That is not how Yahowah tells us that He speaks to us. To hear His voice, all one has to do is read His Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. There is no reason for private inspiration apart form helping those who observe His testimony better understand His Word. Further, in His Word He teaches us how to pronounce His name. He even tells us what it means.

There is no J in Hebrew. The initial letter in Yahowah's name is a Yowd, pronounced like the vowel form of the Y in English. And the Hebrew Heh is pronounced "ah." So there is no chance that Yahowah's name is Jeh. And according to Yahowah, His Son's name is Yahowsha'. Jesus was invented in the 17th century.

The Spirit is not holy. She is set apart. This realization leads to profound enlightenment. And the moral of this story is that when it comes to spiritual inspiration, one has to be very careful about the identity of the spirit. This one was lying to your friend.

Please keep listening. We will do shows which prove that the proper pronunciation of God's name is Yahowah.

Yada

Offline James  
#426 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 3:37:02 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DM wrote:
Hello Yada,

Could you possibly cover the upcoming holidays and what is being set apart. My husband and I are having some dispute over how to handle this. For instance, we were invited to a dress up halloween party, this weekend. My husband says it is not on Halloween, We are not celebrating Halloween, it is a costume party, that is all. I say it is a Halloween party and not what we are to go to.What do we do?
Gee , we haven't gotten to Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas and New Years (which I hate anyway) For example, are we to just stay home on Christmas and not do anything. No family meal? I haven't had a tree for 2 years now, and my children always knew that Jesus was not born on Christmas day, Can we have dinner but no gifts? They are grown up now and can live without that. Can we go hiking as a family? Do we just stay by ourselves. HELP!!!!
Thanks again for your great radio show and getting Yahowah's Torah to us.
DM

Yada wrote:
DM

I'll do my best to answer your letter today or tomorrow on the GCN
Shattering Myths show. These are challenging questions, ones I also question. How far can we go in supporting our spouses and family before we start hindering our relationship with Yah?

Yada

Offline James  
#427 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:07:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Shalom Yada,

I would like to hear your comment on the following if you don't mind? I have received numerous emails similar to this one.

Kind regards & blessings,
J

Elohim Cannot die!
Thus, Messiah cannot possibly be Elohim!

It is one of many simple common sense rebuttals of the anti-Messiah promoted
by Christianity and counterfeit Messianism. In it I will
directly confront, perhaps, THE most blasphemous implication resulting from
the false "God in the flesh" Messiah concept.

Mt 16:21
21 From that time forth began Yahshua to shew unto his disciples, how that
he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and
chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.

Parallels Mark 8:31, 9:31,32, 10:32-34 Luke 9:22,31,44,45, 18:31-34
So, here we see that Yahshua the Messiah most definitely DID die! Well, if
he is G-d, that means G-d can die. Umm? Let's see what the Scriptures say
about that.

Deuteronomy 32:39-40 KJV
39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I
make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out
of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live forever.

Psalm 90:2 KJV
2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the
earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Psalm 102:27 KJV
27 But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

1 Timothy 6:16 KJV
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can
approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour
and power everlasting. Amein.

It appears to be very clear to me. YHVH Elohim (G-d) obviously cannot die!
Let me enlighten all those who believe Yahshua (jesus) the Messiah is God.

God has not, will not, and cannot be killed!

Step outside during a moonless cloudless night and look heavenward. The
stars you see represent only an infinitesimally small fraction of the
marvelous
works or our glorious Creator God - the very same "God" Christians and
counterfeit Messianics show no hesitation to gleefully announce as having
been killed by being "nailed to the cross"! In fact, the concept that "God
died (paid the price) for our sins so that we don't have to" is a permanent
fixture in the minds of most deceived Christians and counterfeit Messianics.
Not true you say? Well, Christians and counterfeit Messianics
correctly state that "Yahshua (jesus) died (paid the price) for our sins so
that we don't have to." However, since they believe Yahshua (or jesus) is
"God in the flesh," they actually explicitly intend to say "God died for our
sins so that we don't have to." This is a sure fact of their distorted
understanding of Scripture regardless of their hesitancy sometimes to admit
it openly, though MANY actually do admit it openly and actually feel they
are in some twisted way glorifying God. What they do not realize is they are
actually glorifying Satan by implying Satan was able to kill God! What
unmitigated gall! What blasphemy! What utter unscriptural stupidity, and if
I appear angered by the notion promoted by Christianity and counterfeit
Messianism that God can die it is because I am!

There ARE many Christians who boldly, shamelessly, fearlessly, and openly
promote that God indeed CAN and DID die! Note the following
quote from a reader I suspect of being a defender of Catholicism as he
"responded" to the issue I raise in this article. "...if YHWH cannot take
flesh, die and resurrect Himself, He is not omnipotent. He can't really be
God." People like him are probably beyond the reach of truth. Such grotesque
appeals to God's "sovereignty," "omnipotence", etc., as though they are
glorifing God, are common among those who refuse to release their
eternaldeath
grip on their blasphemous beliefs. In fact, such irreverent appeals to
"omnipotence" are second only to the infamous ejection device of the
"unexplainable mystery" as the primary "proof" put forth by man-God
promoters in their attempts to wiggle free from the sacrilege and absence of
common sense inherent in their "God in the flesh" Messiah arguments.

I can understand how the average Constantinian Christian and counterfeit
Messianic, who have not pondered the implications of the false man-God
Messiah concept, may innocently accept that God can die. There are millions
who are sincere but have simply not fully considered the serious
irreverence,
inconsistency, and unscriptural absurdity regarding the issue of the alleged
deity of Messiah. However, for someone who claims a high level of Scriptural
knowledge (as he did) to proclaim with careful and intentional forethought
that God can die is beyond my comprehension and shows how he and others like
him lack even the most basic grasp of the Almighty Creator's nature. He is a
classic example of those to whom the apostle Sha'ul (Paul) was referring
when he stated:

2 Thessalonians 2:7-12 (NASB)
7 For the mystery of lawlessness (anti-Torah or anti-Law) is already at
work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the
way. 8 And then that lawless one will be revealed whom the YHWH will slay
with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance
of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the
activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, 10 and with
all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not
receive the love of the truth so as to be saved. 11 And for this
reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they might
believe what is false, 12 in order that they all may be judged who did not
believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

Frankly, teaching or believing that the Almighty, Eternal, Infinite Father
can die or be killed is the most extreme example of outright blasphemy
against the Eternal God that is possible to imagine and demonstrates the
tragic failure of most Christians and counterfeit Messianics/Nazarenes to
grasp the awesome and invincible nature of the ONE True YHVH Elohim (God).
The only example that approaches such a despicable thought is the teaching
that God can be enticed to sin, which I discuss in a separate article. And
guess what? That teaching also glorifies Satan, which I discuss in the
article linked
to from the previous sentence! Do you see a common "glorifying principle"
here within Constantinian Christian and counterfeit Messianic doctrine?
It would be wise for you to ponder this fact. The failure to grasp a basic
understanding of the infinite Creator YHVH is fundamental to false doctrine
and is due to the demonic hordes that rule the Beastly false Constantinian
religion and their ability to breed and deceive naive people into zealously
proclaiming unscriptural doctrines.

The level of irreverence shown by Christians and counterfeit Messianics
towards the ONE and ONLY Creator God is nothing short of astounding! I
realize that the vast majority, due to Christianity's and counterfeit,
Christianized Messianic Judaism's teachings, are sincerely ignorant of the
horrendous depth of error that is implicit in their belief that Messiah is
God yet died! Most Christians and Messianics do not intend to blaspheme God
and are sincere in their belief. However, they have NOT thought it through
or really pondered how terribly wrong they are in their belief that God can
- and did - die. I do NOT judge as condemned those who disagree with me,
since I feel they are simply uninformed and brainwashed by Satan's deception
and because we are strongly commanded to NEVER, EVER judge anyone as being
eternally condemned - only God and the ones He commissions have the
authority to eternally judge. Oddly, those who promote the notion God DID
and CAN die (Christian and counterfeit Messianic leaders) often show no fear
of God as they take upon themselves the office of eternal judge and
forcefully "condemn to hell" those like myself who staunchly stand by our
firm and true conviction that God has not, cannot, and will not die and that
Messiah is NOT God!

Some people, such as the person I quoted previously, have the flippant
audacity to dare suggested that I need to furnish more passages than I
provided at the start of this discussion to prove God cannot die. The
eagerness some people have to promote that God, as Messiah, can be killed is
shocking. Anyone
requiring more proof of God's immortal, infinite, invincible, timeless, and
eternal nature is beyond hope. Were God NOT to exist or be killed the
universe itself would cease to exist! Were God to die time would stop and
all that is would cease to be! Yet, Christians and counterfeit Messianics
are
actually zealous in their promotion that God died! The very thought of such
a disgusting, demonic concept enrages me and strengthens my resolve to
oppose
- WITH ALL THE ENERGY GOD SUPPLIES ME - the anti-God teaching that Messiah
died yet is God! I am repulsed by such sickening dribble!

I will not devote much time to the evil notion that YHVH can die! It is to
me - though not to Christians and counterfeit Messianics - an abomination
to even think such a blasphemous thought! God cannot die; however, since
Satan cannot kill God - his Creator also - he does the next best thing by
promoting the lie that God can be killed. The very Romans that killed the
Messiah that was resurrected by the ONLY TRUE God later created a religion
in Rome (Christianity and her offspring, counterfeit Messianics Judaism)
that is based upon the mystery Babylon pagan, polytheistic, and sometimes
pantheistic faith. That false faith has now effectively killed God in the
minds of those who are adherents to the pagan Constantinian religion began
in Rome.

YHVH cannot be killed. Yahshua was killed. Therefore, using NECESSARY
inference and common sense, Yahshua is not YHVH. No more proof is required
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Yada wrote:
J,

When we focus on Yahowsha' rather than Yahowah, as this debate is doing, we are distracted from the fact that Yahowah is our savior. That is what Yahowsha' means. Also, mashyach is used as an adjective, not a title, in Scripture, and most notably in Dany'el. It speaks of the "chosen and set apart messenger." But we do find Ma'aseyah, which means the "Work of Yahowah," used some twenty times in the Tanakh as a name. So I prefer it, as does Yah.

It is true, Yahowah cannot die. So one must come to understand what happened on Pesach, Matsah, and Bikuwrym in the Yowbel year of 4000 Yah (33CE). And for that you have to turn to Scripture - something which is found exclusively in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. There you will find that the Set Apart Spirit of Yahowah left the body and soul of Yahowsha' so that the body, and only the physical body, of Yahowsha' could serve as the Passover Lamb and the soul of Yahowsha' could go to the place of separation on Unleavened Bread to remove our sin. His body was destroyed that night in accord with Pesach. And His soul and Yah's Spirit were reunited on Bikuwrym as the first born of the Covenant. All of this is presented in the Salvation Volume of YadaYah.com.

You have to be very careful citing the so-called "Christian New Testament." Paul was a false prophet, making half of it counterproductive. And of the rest, we only have three books which can be reasonably tied to eyewitnesses, Mattanyah, Yahowchanan, and Revelation. But even with them, Hebrew and Aramaic conversations have been translated into Greek and have been very, very carelessly maintained - even deliberately changed. Moreover, the Covenant has not yet been renewed, so the whole mythos of a "New Testament" is completely erroneous.

When you come to see Yahowsha' as a diminished and set apart manifestation of Yahowah from the perspective of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, you will have ample evidence to successfully debate and disprove the religious zealots. And for that, I would encourage reading www.IntroToGod.org, www.YadaYah.com, and www.QuestioningPaul.com.

Yada

Offline James  
#428 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 9:04:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

L wrote:
I feel wounded because it looks like our mid week group has fallen apart and it may be my fault. The two new women have dropped out. One said she heard there was no Jesus and took offense. Either she did not hear the rest of that statement or choose to hear just what she wanted too and dose not have the courage to talk to me or allow me to explain all of what I said. She is offended about "Jesus" yet her spiritual practice is New Gage American Indian! Go figure...

Yada wrote:
Sorry, L. You have devoted so much time and energy to this. But it is what I experience too, so it isn't a reflection on you. Even Yahowsha' experienced the same response.

It is so obvious that there is no "Jesus" that I'm amazed that people are troubled by this reality. But it goes to show you how debilitating religion can be.

The other said we/me were argumentative. The subject was Did God Command us in the commandment or was it prescriptions to live buy, that obey is not in his instructions but "Man" said we must obey. She felt the ten commandment were "rules" for our benefit Which we agreed, Yet my point was that according to the "Church and the Dictionary, Commandment mean's Orders to Obey, etc,.

Yada wrote:
Yep, but only one of the ten was written in the imperative mood, and thus 9 of the 10 cannot be commandments. Yahowah refers to the ten as "dabar - statements."

She said we were argumentative, were I felt we were being factual and that it is important to understand how Word's are interpreted and how the are understood and how they can be different, and how they are applied. What is the truth according to God?! I didn't feel being a stickler for understand and showing proof to my statement was arguing with anyone. I told her that I agreed on a emotional level with her and was only showing on an intellectual and Legal basic what the word can mean as well as the way the church teaches it.

Yada wrote:
When the truth isn't in accord with what someone has been led to believe, the religious see our focus on Yah's testimony as being argumentative and legalistic. And to some extent it is. Yah condemns what they believe.

I am concerned, if this is my fault buy being a stickler and perhaps I should have just let it be. Then again, especially with this (christian all her life and VERY proud of her church) many other things would have come up where I'd have No choice but to point out the facts and the lies, offending her once again anyway. I have reduce our lesson's down to the very basic (17 pages on one subject verses nearly 500 of meat) to help her to understand, she has refused to take her turn reading, so we agreed to do this for her, but she has baited and attempted to argue with me on other things which Spirit has answered her on the dime so to speak, thankfully!

Yada wrote:
Yah is especially reliable in this way. I'm glad that you have experienced this kind of support. I find Him consistently willing to provide answers.

It hurts me at the loss/hope we had for her salvation and on a human side I am relieved because of her confrontation all the time. So I find it rather amusing that she say's she left because of our/me being argumentativeness on a word (commandment) when she has doe this on everything else! I need objective sight, to know if i was in the wrong, how I can approach this in a better way if necessary.

Yada wrote:
Your way has been Yah's way. So you should not change. This is a reflection on them, not you.

When I embraced this mission I knew that most would reject Yah's testimony, so I decided not to care when most did so. I don't take their rejection personally. Nor should you. They aren't rejecting you, but the One you represent.

Enjoy your relationship with Yah and teach those who want to learn about Him. Do not fret over those who cling to religion.

Could it be I am mistaken in attempting to teach any one and this is just father telling me to stop? Or is it the adversary having a laugh up his sleeve and a lesson of trust and to strengthen for me/us instead? How to I know? You tell us to listen to God in his word. Where can I liten to him about this in his word?
Thank You,
L

Yada wrote:
My advice is to teach those who are open to learning Yah's testimony. If a person is excited to know and understand the Covenant, then share it with them. If not, let them know that you are ready when they are.

Satan is seldom involved with the lives of Yah's Children. He is instead involved in the lives of those who lead people away from Yah.

The only lesson here is for you to recognize that Yahowah has done what you were doing and that most people rejected Him too. So this is what we should expect.

Just be glad that you know and love the truth and that you are willing to share it with all who are willing to listen.

Yada

Offline James  
#429 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:10:08 AM(UTC)
James
Man

P wrote:
Hi Yada,

I want to encourage you on regarding Shattering Myths. I can relate to the callers who call in and share their progression out of Babylon only to find that there is nowhere to go and ultimately realize
that they have to go straight to Yah’s arms and truly trust and rely only upon Him.

It’s very difficult because Yah didn’t intend for us to be isolated and outside of a family. As you know, many people, as they walk away from religion, politics, patriotism, and secular humanism find themselves exactly in that position, alone and outside of a family. It’s scary really, I mean when you truly have no one in Yah’s family near.

So I can’t tell you how exciting it is to hear the listeners who are calling in and sharing their walk. It helps me not feel so alone.

Today I was listening to Friday’s first hour when Scott and you were talking about free will. Something resonated with me today. You know how Christians, even though their god is meticulously involved in every detail of their life, yet they claim that they do exercise free will.

In reality, the fact is their god says love me and be a part of my family or spend eternity in hell proves that they don’t exercise free will. Who wants to spend eternity in hell? Is that free will? What choice does a christian have but to “accept jesus into their heart”?

Also when the caller (can’t remember his name) said “I’m so glad I’m free of Paul”. This spoke volumes to me. For many years in my christian life I have questioned Paul. His writings were confusing. I always thought he hated women, was arrogant “I Paul, I Paul say” “I Paul an apostle” … and many other things. But I was always scared to turn my back on him. Your book Questioning Paul really helped me officially become free of him. It IS amazing to be free of Paul.

P

Yada wrote:
Thank you P, and thank you for the note you sent to GCN.

Yes, it is often lonely when we walk away from popular myths. But ultimately, this makes Yah's embrace all the sweeter.

And yes, the micromanaging God of Christianity isn't consistent with freewill. It is one of a thousand Christian contradictions. Moreover, you are correct when you point out the heaven or hell isn't a choice. No one chooses hell over heaven.

There is nothing more troubling to a Christian than questioning Paul, nor anything more liberating to a child of the Covenant than divorcing oneself from him. And you are right, Paul was sexist and egotistical, in addition to being demon possessed.

Are you finding fellowship in the YY Forum?

Yada

Offline James  
#430 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 7:54:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada,

I am reading the part about Male circumcision, and am very upset, as our son, the product of a Catholic at the time and a non practicing atheist Jew, had him circumcised in the hospital on the second day of his young life. He is circumcised, but not as Yahowah has asked. Is he or we not able to fulfill the covenant? It is not likely he can be circumcised again, at the time the doctors in the hospital told us that they had to do this then. Please if you can respond, this is causing a bit of rift here, and I am so upset that we were so ignorant. D

Yada wrote:
D,

Circumcision is the parent's responsibility, with their sons bearing the consequence. And while Yah asked parents to do so on the eighth day, there is no indication that circumcision done on another day isn't still considered circumcision. So, since he is circumcised, this will not exclude him from the covenant. However, it does not automatically include him either. His choices relative to the covenant's terms will determine whether or not he is adopted into Yahowah's family.

The specifics of circumcision isn't discussed, so there is no measure or standard as to what qualifies. While it is a physical sign, like most things Yah, it is the symbolism which matters most. It is about understanding and responding.

Yada

Offline James  
#431 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 3:48:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

N wrote:
Hello Yada,

My husband and I have been very interested in your information and enjoy your program tremendously. We are very new on our journey through the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. This from both being raised in strong "Christian" families. We do have many questions and concerns but feel confident that we are on the right path.

You have recently been talking about being on welfare programs and wealth redistribution. We totally understand where you are coming from however how can we get around being involved in the social security system and Medicare when they automatically take these out of your pay??? We are not opposed to not partaking in these programs but we want to keep the wage we earn and not be forced to fund everyone else. Could you advise how you handle this without legal ramifications? We understand walking away from government, but where do you begin?

We thank you for your consideration. We have many more questions and will be listening.

Sincerely,

N

Yada wrote:
N,

Your statement is correct. We are not free in America to choose whether or not we want to support the military, educational indoctrination, or the prevailing strategy of socialistic dependence governance. Our money is taken from us.

But taking money from you does not make you reliant on your government. It makes the government reliant on you. Further, the taxes taken from you are not designated for Social Security or Medicare, but instead go into the general fund.

From Yah's perspective it all gets down to knowing and then to understanding so that you can respond appropriately. In this regard, the request for us to walk away from our country before participating in the Covenant, requires us to know what God said relative to Babel - Babylon, and the religious, political, and military schemes it has inspired. That is the reason we have been studying Isaiah and Jeremiah.

I despise the notion that the tens of millions of dollars I've paid in taxes over the years have been squandered in counterproductive ways which are at odds with Yahowah's instructions. But all America took from me was my money, not my soul.

I've turned my back on politics and religion, military and economic schemes, so that I could walk to Yah. And I think this is what God is asking of each of us. That is why He has provided so much information on why human institutions are beguiling and unreliable. It is why Paul, working for the Adversary, wanted Christians to submit to government authority.

When the question becomes how wrong can a person be and still be right with God, by design there are no clear answers. And that is partly because Yah isn't focused on what we do, but instead upon whom we trust. Social Security and Medicare have been crafted to induce the masses to become reliant on government rather than themselves, their families, and most especially, their God.

In the end it is just Federal Reserve Notes which are redistributed. In reality, they are a liability, not an asset, just like the central bank and the country. So I suspect that it is a person's attitude toward them that matters. Who are you devoted to and reliant upon? Which constitution do you support? Whose message do you listen to? What direction are you walking?

I suspect that there are many others seeking clarification so with your permission, I would like to share your question and this reply on the show today.

I realize that I did not directly answer your question. But I hope that I encouraged you to think about your choices relative to the Covenant. And therein, you may find your answer. Why do you suppose your government didn't give you any choice in the matter and Yahowah did?

Yada

Offline James  
#432 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:50:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JH wrote:
Hi Yada
In today’s Post # 443 in YY Letters you stated “ Yah isn't focused on what we do, but instead upon whom we trust”
Then you stated this contradiction in the next paragraph. “So I suspect that it is a person's attitude toward them that matters. Who are you devoted to and reliant upon? Which constitution do you support? Whose message do you listen to? (What direction are you walking?)
If Yah is not focused on what we do, why would it matter which way we walk. Torah
The Hebrew Language is based on “Doing” I agree we must first carefully observe and understand, but then “DO.”
We trust and rely Yah will “ Do” what He promised because we “Do” what HE asks of us.

Thanks again Yada for all the work you have done over the years. I don’t think I would have found Yah’s word if it was not for your work.
I am still seeking Yah face to face and wait and look forward to that day!

Thanks

Yada wrote:
JH even in "walk," Yah is addressing our attitude, our thinking, our perspective - our path through life. Walking away from one place and entering another isn't useful unless one's mindset regarding human institutions changes.

That said, a person can find plenty of exceptions, where Yah is adverse to certain behaviors, but even those details are there to direct our attention to the big picture, to the overall goal of understanding so that we can respond appropriately.

So my suggestion here is to consider the 119th Psalm as it conveys the proper approach to Yah's towrah - teaching. And it is all about understanding, and other than observing, thinking, and responding, very little about doing.

Yada

Offline James  
#433 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 2:52:27 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Yada, On yesterday's program you said that Yah does not punish his people for their actions here on earth. You said that punishment was reserved for after death. My question is what about the fact that Moses was not allowed to enter the promised land and what about the punishment Dawd received over Bathsheba and over taking the census? Thanks, R

Yada wrote:
R

Neither Moseh nor Dowd was punished. They were not beaten, killed, or incarcerated. Failure to receive a benefit is not a punishment. Moreover, Yah's religious condemnation was not directed at His children, but instead at those who are in opposition to Him.

That said, the broad statement which was derived from Yah's Word was made relative to human institutions and their leaders. As a general statement of Yah's approach under the auspices of freewill, it is accurate, whereas the religious myth that God is active intervening, judging and punishing nations and people during their lives is not. In the passage we were reading, Yah was making this very point.

Yada

Offline JamesH  
#434 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:32:57 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Yada

I am still finding contradiction between your posts # 444 and 445 in YY letters and the Torah

You stated in # 445 " where as the religious myth that God is active intervening, judging and punishing nations and people during their lives is not"

You stated in #444  " very little about "doing" 

Exodus 3 : 20
20 So I will stretch out My hand and "strike Egypt"with all My wonders which I will "do" in its midst;

Strike ( nakah)  {500x}

Do   ( asah)  {2633x}

In Exodus 3:20
Seems Yah was " doing" a lot of punishing of a nation and people.
Offline James  
#435 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 3:06:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JamesH,

Yada does not read the forums, so if you want him to address your comments send him an email. email@yadayahweh.com

Offline James  
#436 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 3:53:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:

Yada,

I enjoy your program on GCN Live via the archives. I'm learning so much about walking with Yah since listening to your program. I realized many years ago that I was living in false religion and had to leave the Catholic church. I felt like I was being lied to in a big way.

Now, I'm definitely questioning Paul and beginning the journey through the Torah and learning to understand what Yah has for me and my family. I have much study to absorb everything, but I can see the big lie has affected even more than my childhood religion. Now, I need to come to a full understanding of Yahewah's call.

I noticed this interesting article about asteroids that may be significant in your discussion about our future on planet Earth.

"The asteroid Apophis was used as a theoretical test case in Paek's proposal. The 900-foot-wide (270-meter) asteroid is perhaps the most often cited as a potential candidate for impacting Earth sometime in the next few decades. Observations suggest it may come close to Earth in 2029, and then again in 2036."

http://www.space.com/127...s-asteroids-apophis.html

http://www.space.com/182...ct-deflection-video.html

CC

Yada wrote:
Hi CC,

Welcome. It is good to hear from you.

If you choose to participate in the Yada Yah Forum, which is free and anonymous, you will encounter many others who have been and now are on the same journey.

As you may now know, I shared your letter on the SM show yesterday because of our topic. I am impressed by these affirmations of prophecy.

Yada

Offline James  
#437 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2012 5:15:52 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JMB wrote:
To whom it may concern

Im trying to download Yadah Yaweh and An introduction to God but is experiencing some difficulty

Is this downloads for free or are there any costs

If so, let me know how much

JMB

Yada wrote:
JMB

In order to post the ITG and the recently edited version of YY in a timely fashion so that they were available at the outset of the Shattering Myths show on GCN, we went away from HTML to PDF embedded in Scribd. And unfortunately, Scribd wants a fee of $5 for a month of downloads. Our plan is to provide a PDF version that is not subject to this fee, but this will take some time.

Our first priority is to move the site, which requires changing the operating platform, because Rack Space, the current host, charged me nearly $1400 last month. And since our webmaster, Yow'el, is donating his time to resolve the bigger issue, it is unlikely that we will be able to resolve the smaller one soon. Moreover, we are working on adding audio for the ITG and QP, and it will take me days if not weeks to create, rename, save, and upload the various forms of each chapter so that they become accessible and free in all popular formats.

The $5 first month fee does not come to us. It all goes to Scribd.

Yada

Offline James  
#438 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2012 5:16:34 AM(UTC)
James
Man

G wrote:
Hello

I saw the website of Yada Yah - A Conversation with God and Prophet of Doom, Questioning Paul and Tea with Terrorist and i wanted to quest if and where i can buy this online books in normal books... because i would like to read without computer too...

thanks very much
G

Yada wrote:
G,

Within a few weeks you should be able to read all of these books on a iPad, tablet, or Kindle in addition to your pc. And we hope to have a free downloadable version in PDF for printing for all of these books too, as only POD and QP are currently available in HTML, PDF, and MP3.

Yada

Offline Glfnaz  
#439 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2012 6:19:51 AM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I am unable to find QP in MP3.
Can someone direct me to this.

Thanks in advance.
Offline cgb2  
#440 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2012 7:51:43 AM(UTC)
cgb2

Glfnaz wrote:
I am unable to find QP in MP3.
Can someone direct me to this.

Thanks in advance.

Audio versions were never done for QP.

Regarding previous post, Richard has the PDFs available at his website under the Yada Yah and AITG buttons:
http://www.blessyahowah.com

One could always take PDFs to Kinkos, UPS Store and get them double sided print, punched and bound into book form. ALthough I don't think there is color I seem to recall color vs B&W is about 1/4th the cost per page.
Offline Nitram  
#441 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2012 3:05:41 PM(UTC)
Nitram
Man

Yada wrote:
G,

Within a few weeks you should be able to read all of these books on a iPad, tablet, or Kindle in addition to your pc. And we hope to have a free downloadable version in PDF for printing for all of these books too, as only POD and QP are currently available in HTML, PDF, and MP3.

Yada

I'm curious about the MP3 format mentioned above, where can MP3 versions be found

I am just beginning my journey with absolutely no background in Hebrew or Greek. I have a varied "religious" background, the last year being mostly involved with a Independent Church of God, so I have a beginning understanding of Sabbath and Holy Days. A friend stumbled on Yada Yah website and shared with me. I have always struggled with Galatians and often wondered why so many "booklets" had to be written to "understand hard sayings of Paul" I mean the Galatians didnt have access to commentaries, dictionaries, interlinears and etc... So either Paul is a liar or God is a liar... so excited to start this study and find a Relationship with Yahweh!

On another note, any good suggestions for Andriod apps to help me with my study?

I am currently using Logos 3 no plans to upgrade as I have so much in my library already for 3. But am looking for apps for my andriod device.

Thanks

In Loving Memory of our Daughter Bailey DeLonais Maynard
January 13, 2005 - March 28, 2005
www.healingokhearts.org S.I.D.S. It's REAL
Thank You
Martin Maynard (KD5JKH)
S.I.D.S. ITS REAL!
www.healingokhearts.org
Offline James  
#442 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2012 3:02:37 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JR wrote:
The Top Ten Irrational Excuses for Why We Must Believe that Paul was Torah Observant

EXCUSE #1 -- You would understand Paul if only you had a Hebrew mindset.

RESPONSE --Then why did the Hebrews of Paul's day reject him? Surely they had a Hebrew mindset?

EXCUSE #2 -- Paul was just so brilliant that he's hard for the average person to understand.

RESPONSE -- If he's so hard to understand, then why did Elohim choose him to be His primary spokesman to the gentiles? Did Elohim want to confuse us?

EXCUSE #3 -- If you throw out Paul's letters you have to throw out the whole New Testament.

RESPONSE -- Why would you do that since much of the New Testament contradicts Paul? Do you pull out ALL of the plants in your garden when you find some weeds?

EXCUSE #4 -- Paul was personally commissioned by Yeshua.

RESPONSE -- According to who? Only Paul made this claim. The book of Acts says that NO ONE but Paul supposedly heard the voice of Yeshua on the road to Damascus. There are NO OTHER WITNESSES to confirm whether anything was said to Paul or not.

EXCUSE #5 -- The Church mistranslated and altered the texts of Paul's epistles in order to promote their own agendas.

RESPONSE -- Then why didn't the Church also alter the texts of books like James which contradict Paul's doctrines?

EXCUSE #6 -- In 2nd Peter 3:15-16, the Apostle Peter calls Paul a beloved brother and also says that his epistles are Scripture.

RESPONSE -- The Apostle Peter DID NOT write the book of 2nd Peter. Bible scholars are well aware of the fact that the book of 2nd Peter was written long after Peter's death by someone PRETENDING to be Peter.

EXCUSE #7 -- Paul was a great Torah scholar who studied at the feet of Gamaliel.

RESPONSE -- If Paul was such a great Torah scholar, then why did he continually misquote and misapply Torah? AND if Paul was a student of Gamaliel, then why didn't he observe his teacher's instructions to leave the followers of Yeshua alone?

EXCUSE #8 -- Paul was a Hebrew of the Hebrews from the tribe of Benjamin.

RESPONSE -- So that automatically makes him infallible?
Actually, Paul was more likely an Edomite and a member of Herod's family. We know this because Paul sent a greeting to his kinsman Herodian in Romans 16:11.

EXCUSE #9 -- Paul was the Apostle to the gentiles.

RESPONSE --Then why did Peter say in Acts 15:7 "Men, brothers, you know that a good while ago Elohim chose among us, that by MY MOUTH the gentiles should hear the word of the Good News and believe"?

EXCUSE #10 -- Paul was the greatest of the Apostles.

RESPONSE -- Then why did Paul have to report to Yeshua's brother James? And why was Paul routinely shunned in places where James and the twelve Apostles were welcomed? And how could Paul be an Apostle at all since Revelation 21:14 says that there are ONLY TWELVE Apostles?

Yada wrote:
Many of these are sound arguments against Paul, but there are better ones. I prefer Yahowah's and Yahowsha's arguments against Paul. And of course, there is always Paul vs. Paul for those with an eye for contradictions.

That said, the argument that Paul was so smart that no one can understand the man Yahowah allegedly selected to enable the Gentiles to understand, is funny.

The more one observes Yahowah's Word in Hebrew the less credible Paul becomes.

Offline Mike  
#443 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2012 4:40:20 AM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
Nitram and Glfnaz,

The only audio files related to Questioning Paul are the 43 mp3 files of the Great Galatians Debate on Blog Talk Radio. Beginning on 8-17-2009 and ending on 1-1-2010. Look for the radio shows with Galatians in the title.

http://radio.yadayahweh.com/

Shalom
Offline Richard  
#444 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:49:18 PM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Paul's boast was that he was a Pharisee. The Pharisees were an illegal, self-appointed sect with whom Yahowsha took constant issue. The Torah makes no mention of such a sect and contains no authorization for its existence. Isn't that enough evidence against the man right there?
Offline Glfnaz  
#445 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2012 2:10:05 PM(UTC)
Glfnaz

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Mike in Texas.

Thank You for the follow up to my question.

glfnaz
Scottsdale AZ
Offline James  
#446 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 2:47:56 AM(UTC)
James
Man

FC wrote:
I don't understand why people are so shocked about the election. Did anyone really think that Romney was going to win and save America? It is game on folks. We are in the last days and the only real question now is how long it will be before America goes down. These things must take place. The only thing that matters is our walk with Yah. We must walk closer with Him and embrace His Torah. The good news is that we know how this is going to end. Things will be getting much worse for awhile, but they will be getting much better in fourteen years for those that know Yah. ---- It is now just 5,057 days until September 12, 2026(Taruwah), the latest day that we could be here. We don't have to worry about what the debt will be fifteen years from now.

Yada wrote:
I'm not shocked, just disappointed.

As for Romney, my only point is that relative to the economy and diplomacy he would have been vastly superior to Obama. Romney as a businessman was among the most qualified economically in a century and Obama is among the least qualified, having not even worked for a business.

I suspect 15 years, but an argument can be made for 10. The situation cannot be salvaged.

Your conclusion, my conclusion, and Yah's conclusion are identical. So let's continue to use these 5000 days to encourage others to come to the same conclusion.

Yada

Offline Nitram  
#447 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2012 3:06:13 AM(UTC)
Nitram
Man

Glfnaz wrote:
Mike in Texas.

Thank You for the follow up to my question.

glfnaz
Scottsdale AZ

Same here, I appreciate the feedback
Thank You
Martin Maynard (KD5JKH)
S.I.D.S. ITS REAL!
www.healingokhearts.org
Offline James  
#448 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 5:51:28 AM(UTC)
James
Man

HD wrote:
Greetings Yada!

Hope my subject line helped you figure out I'm not 'junk'. I know Larry from FB and groups on there. I asked him who wrote the YadaYah books, etc. and he told me just a smidgen about you. I also found you on Wikipedia!

Anyways - I've been hearing about the 2033 date and asked about it and was referred to Ch. 7 in Book 2 of Invitations to Meet God. I printed it out and am jumping right in. Questions naturally come up. Quite possibly if I started at the beginning the answers would be there already, but may I just ask you? Larry didn't think you'd mind. I'll try to start slow (ha!)...2033 is only 21 years away! Got alot of learning to do!

First of all, I think I understand how you are looking at the Hebrew language, the characters, and are getting a fuller picture of the meanings by considering what the picture might mean without the vowel pointing. Is that 'kosher'? Just for fun today I tried that method with the numbers one,two,three,four,five,six and seven. Blew my mind!

So let me ask - are you just using the Strong's Concordance, or do you have other source materials that you are drawing from? Do you have a Jewish background, or Hebrew language grounding? (I don't).

Yada wrote:

On to specific questions:

Why do you say (Book 2, pg 1, para 1) "YHWH's Fall Festivals coincide with the fall of man." ?

What do the spring feasts coincide with?

Yada wrote:
They will be fulfilled prior to and at the end of the Tribulation - the ultimate fall of mankind.

Yahowsha' in Year 4000 Yah.

All I have is the Strongest Strong. Looking up Lev. 23:22 for "I am"...'I' is article 8851, and 'am' is NIH (not in Hebrew)...where did you get the Hebrew word 'any? Strongs doesn't give any explanation for articles, only assigns them a number that doesn't coincide with the dictionary, so annoying!

Yada wrote:
For grammar, which is extremely revealing in Hebrew and remarkably different, you will need to buy a tool like Logos which specifies stems, conjugations, and moods. Moreover, one lexicon is insufficient, especially without an interlinear.

How do you pronounce Yah-ow-ah? Which syllable is accented? is the 'ow' pronounced as in 'how' or as in 'crow'?

Yada wrote:
Yah is accented. The best indicator would be like the ow in towrah and shalowm.

How do you pronounce Moseh? seh as in 'say' or as in 'edible'?

Yada wrote:
It's actually based upon masah so it is hard to say for sure.

Where did you find the Hebrew words/meanings for Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Deuteronomy? None are in the Strongs. There are 3 words for 'numbers', none is Bamidbar.

Yada wrote:
That is because the names written in English bibles aren't in the Hebrew text. To find them you have to look up the actual Hebrew names. Therefore, the meanings of the English titles are not relevant.

Is there a pronounciation guide in the Books somewhere? That would be helpful!

Yada wrote:
The best I can do is found in the Word section of the ITG - www.IntroToGod.org.

well, I always have lots of questions, but this is enough for now...testing the waters :)

The best way to go would be to read the ITG first from beginning to end and then read either QP or YY, also from the start.

I'm 'lifting you up' dear brother Yada, you are doing mala'kah (the work of God's representative)...did I get that right?

Your new pesky sister,

HD

Yada wrote:
I'm not the mala'kah or even a messenger. I'm simply trying to help folks understand Yahowah's existing message to all of us.

Yada

Offline James  
#449 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:15:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

A wrote:
I am a new listener to your shattering myths and blog talk radio programs. I'm also reading your site "Intro to God". My mother and I were introduced to these by my sister who has followed along with your findings for the past several months. We would like to thank you for sharing this publicly. We know this is the truth and trust and rely on Yahowah. I don't really want to boggle your mind with a lengthy email; however, I have several questions for which I have not been able to find answers to. Also, I feel a brief summary regarding the situation I'm facing is needed in order that you understand what I am dealing with.

First of all, my christian husband is against this. I used to be a christian, but no longer. I stopped attending church several months back after realizing it was wrong. Because of that, I had to explain what I had learned from your website "Intro to God". He became infuriated and has repeatedly tried to keep me from continuing to read it. He doesn't want to hear or read for himself but is against it. Therefore, my first question for you is regarding these pagan holidays that he demands to continue to hold in our home, along with trying to force me to participate saying that I am not going to ruin it for other family; am I still held accountable by Yahowah even though I have no control over being put in the midst of all this rubbish?

Yada wrote:
A

Trust Yahowah and His Word. Everything He says is true and reliable. Don't trust anyone else when it comes to His Covenant, His Torah, His Invitations, and His Way. The purpose of the ITG is to provide the tools to know Yah and understand what God is offering without having to rely on anyone else.

Religious men typically become irate and threatening when they think someone is influencing the thinking of their wives, so do not ever mention any individual. Let Yahowah and His Word be the sole source of the justification for leaving Christianity.

Most who have come to know Yah, first came out of Christianity. Further, just as Yahowsha' stated, by doing so most have experienced the rejection of family and friends. Even Yahowsha' experienced this. But in the end, Yahowah is more than sufficient. And through the YY Forum, those who have chosen to embrace the Covenant have found fellowship.

The biggest problem Yah has with Christmas and Easter is that they are celebrated by those who think that they are pleasing God rather than distancing themselves from Him and that they are doing so in place of His feasts which serve as the means to our salvation. So Christians have replaced an opportunity to meet with God with a demonic celebration. Therefore, embracing Yahowah's Covenant and observing Yahowah's Invitations to Meet with Him are more important and beneficial than anything else. So then while it is never a good idea to promote pagan customs, at least those who act upon the Covenant and answer Yah's Invitations are forgiven, and thus they are not held personally accountable. Moreover, they set a good example for their children who will see them observing the Miqra'ey and will ask why.

Consider reading Volume 2 of www.YadaYah.com to come to fully appreciate the merits of the Miqra'ey. And consider reading the Covenant Volume of www.IntroToGod.org. Those presentations prepare readers to more fully appreciate God's perspective on these things.

The second part of that question is am I also accountable for being forced to accept and open gifts by family even though I continually say I want no gifts or any part of the holidays. By the way, he just recently admitted to knowing that they are pagan only because that's what his preacher told him, yet he still wants to continue as planned.

Yada wrote:
So evidence and reason, even truth, mean nothing to these religious men. It is little wonder they remain opposed to God without recognizing it.

Personally, I've come to draw my line in the sand at a different place. I don't reject gifts. Everyone I know realizes that Christmas is pagan and that I've completely rejected Christianity. And I'm always ready and willing to explain why when they ask. But otherwise, with the exception of my children, I only respond when asked. I do not impose the Covenant or Miqra'ey on anyone.

My second question is that since I have to sneak to try and continually read or listen (which causes me great difficulty remembering) knowing that I must fully understand and accept Yahowah's terms and conditions, His covenant, and observing His Torah: I'm concerned that I won't ever be able to get through all the reading at the pace I'm going. Not really knowing the proper way to ask this question; all I can say, is are there specific sections in each of the subjects that I can go directly to in the reading to come to a full understanding much quicker in order that I may observe Yahowah's Miqra'ey so that I do not have to wait almost two years as opposed to the upcoming year?.

Yada wrote:
Yes, the Covenant section of the ITG and the Invitations section of YY. None of us understands everything, nor has anyone observed everything. But these two sections present the fundamentals.

My third question is regarding "Matsah". Since I cannot remove yeast from my property or home considering the battle I have with my husband over this; would I still be allowed to observe that feast day or is it more the understanding side of it rather than the removal of it?

Yada wrote:
As with all of Yah's Invitations, accepting the invitation, meeting with Him, and celebrating what the Meeting represents is far more important than the specifics - most of which are presented to help us better understand what Yahowah is offering.

My last and final request for you is from my sister and I both. Could you please sum up what really happened to the thief on the right of Yahowsha' in regards to observing the Miqra'ey, preferably when Yahowsha' told him he would "be with Him in paradise this day"?

Yada wrote:
He did not say it. He, Himself, was not in heaven that day. His soul went to hell. It's one of a few thousand religious corruptions in the "Christian New Testament." So the problem is either in the translation from Hebrew to Greek, a mistake by the witness, a breakdown in the line of oral communication from a witness to the time the statement was recorded, or as I suspect, a religious copy edit centuries later.

Please help with these concerns because I really want to be in Yah's family.

Thank you
A

Yada wrote:
And that is what Yahowah wants as well.

Offline James  
#450 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:20:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Book 7 of God Damn Religion is not printable. Can you fix this? I’m trying to print a copy for a homeless friend. I’m usually pretty good at finding a way around things, but this one has me up against a block wall.

Thanks.

Yada wrote:
J

We were testing the site prior to moving it to a new host and operating system and that may have caused the problem. It should be fixed later today.

Yada

J wrote:
Thanks (Yada?)! I just visited the site and I see it is fixed. I wish you could see the change in my friend since he's been reading these articles. He really "gets it". He reads them over and over and over again and is even learning the Hebrew words. I gave him an MP3 player and I load it up every couple of weeks with your radio programs.
imagined as he shares what he learns with other homeless on the streets (many of whom don't get it and want to fight).

Shalom,

J

Yada wrote:
Thank you for sharing YY and the ITG J. Yah's Word is transformative. Those willing to observe it with an open mind fall in love with the Author and His offer.

This brings a great big smile to Yah's face. He is thrilled with what you are doing, J.

Yada