logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

14 Pages«<89101112>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#451 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:34:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
R wrote:
Dear Yada,

about 5 months ago you sent me "an introduction to God" I have been finding it interesting. I am on page 760 or so.
I am currently heavy laden with burden.
I am attaching a persons website who disputes Yahowahs name.
I am confused.
Would you please read this short analysis and let me know what you think. http://www.yahwehism.com/html/yahowah.html
Thank you,

R

Yada wrote:
R, based upon what you have learned in the Name section of the ITG I am surprised that this Christian pastor would confuse you. You have possession of all of the necessary evidence to refute his claims. Even in his opening arguments there are nothing but fallacious statements.

There is absolutely no Scriptural basis of any kind for Jesus Christ. And Yahowah wrote His name as Yahowah 7000 times in His Witness, adding over 200 Yahowsha's to that.

Christianity requires the creation of a new god, one made in the image of a man, and of the total separation of that new god with Yahowah, the one and only God and His Towrah - Teaching.

Yada
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline James  
#452 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2012 7:36:12 AM(UTC)
James
Man

g wrote:
Shalom Yada

i have a question about adam and chawa... it stay written that their eyes were opened after they eat the fruit...

what is the meaning of that?

a friend ask me that question but it intrest me also

G

Yada wrote:
G,

It wasn't the fruit, but instead a new awareness, that of evil in addition to good and the conflict between them. Now, for the first time, they had to deal with both and decide between them.

What little I know about what happened in the garden is presented in the following chapters of Yada Yah: http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...Yahweh_Genesis_Eden.YHWH and http://yadayahweh.com/Ya...eh_Genesis_Nesamah.YHWH.

Yada

Offline dajstill  
#453 Posted : Tuesday, December 4, 2012 8:25:56 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
When Yada replied:

"Christianity requires the creation of a new god, one made in the image of a man, and of the total separation of that new god with Yahowah, the one and only God and His Towrah - Teaching.

Yada"

I honest to goodness did not realize this when I was a Christian. I thought others were as deceived as I was about the roots of Christianity. In my small efforts to "educate the masses" it has been made abundantly clear this statement from Yada is the absolute truth. People have finally come out and said it - they believe "Jesus Christ" is a different God than what they deem the "Law God" of the "Old Testament". I can not get over the shock. I knew it was bad, but I honestly didn't realize it was "that" bad. But it is, completely, just that bad. Christianity isn't is "based" on the Torah, at all. They no longer even acknowledge the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.
Offline Richard  
#454 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:08:18 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Imagine the audacity, the arrogance, of a son who would seek to oust his father from the throne he has rightfully occupied from the beginning! Yet isn't that what Absalom did to his father, King Dode? And Christianity accepts this, at least, some do. I did not, though I never could understand why God would have required the Jews to live under such harsh conditions while giving us a free ride just because while every head was bowed and every eye closed we kinda sorta raised our hands in an unspoken statement of faith.

I'm just glad He brought me out, folks. Real freakin' glad!
Offline James  
#455 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 4:53:07 PM(UTC)
James
Man

P wrote:
Yada,
I was listening to one of the Shabat Scripture Study programs where you were talking about the 100s of places there were prophecies for the virgin birth and that many people would like there to be one place for all of the prophecies. I f that was how Yah set it up, then there would only be one place that needed to be covered up or destroyed to keep His word from us. Far better to have a large jigsaw puzzle that we can see most of the picture and be able to fill in the missing pieces.
P

Yada wrote:
There are thousands of places in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms were prophecies are presented, but only one which predicts a virgin birth.

Prophecies are strewn throughout Yahowah's Word because they prove that the revelations in which they are contained were inspired by God. They also are designed to teach us something about Him and ourselves. So I don't want them to be in one place, and nor does Yah.

I enjoy putting the pieces together. And doing so is Yah's intent. So we agree.

I think you may have misunderstood my point. I don't want them to be in one place, and since God didn't put them in one place, He doesn't either. My point is that others might prefer this without actually knowing that it would be counterproductive and stunt their growth.

Yada

Offline James  
#456 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2013 3:41:33 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JH wrote:
Hi Yada

I have a question I need to ask you.

I have come to the conclusion that the son of God did NOT come in 33 CE or any other time to be a sacrifice for mankind or a diminished form of YHWH with the name Yahowsha to be a sacrifice or doorway to salvation for mankind.

The agreement, contract, or covenant between God and man was established in exodus 24 : 1 - 8

3 So Moses came and told the people all the words of YHWH and all the judgments. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words which YHWH has said we will do.”

6 And Moses took half the blood and put it in basins, and half the blood he sprinkled on the altar. 7 Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read in the hearing of the people. And they said, “All that YHWH has said we will asah ( do, respond )and shama ( listen ).” 8 And Moses took the blood, sprinkled it on the people, and said, “This is the blood of the covenant which YHWH has made with you according to all these words.”

So the Question is, " how does a NT man god have anything to do with the Covenant ( contract between man and YHWH in exodus 24" ?

Exodus 24 : 8
“This is the blood of the covenant which YHWH has made with you according to all these words.”

Thanks again Yada for starting me on a journey to seek YHWH.

JH

Yada wrote:
JH,

This is so far away from the whole cloth of Yah's testimony and prophecy it is hard to respond without writing a book on all of the places it differs from what I've read. So my suggestion to you is that rather than taking an inadequately translated passage like these one out of context and using them as the basis for a radical conclusion is to address the many hundreds of prophecies regarding Yahowsha', the Ma'aseyah, and the Son, and try to make all of them fit your conclusion. I'd start with Psalm 22 and 88, and Isaiah 9 and 53, and of course, Daniel. Then I'd try to reconcile Yah's statement in Zakaryah upon His return with your conclusion.

One of your mistakes here JH is the use of past tense, as in "the covenant was established." There is no past tense in Hebrew. So it might be better to consider the idea that it was established, is being established, and will continuously be enabled throughout time.

Moreover, the Children of Yisra'el did not act upon all of the words of Yahowah.

Yada

JH wrote:

Yada
Thanks for the response,

Can we agree as a starting point, that Exodus 24 : 1-8 was and is the establishment of " a " blood contract?

Verse 8 Behold blood covenant ( which, asher ) cut yhwh

JH

Yada wrote:

No. Sorry. The story of the Covenant begins in Genesis. There is only one. It is a continuous story. So I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish here, JH or why you are doing this.

We are not on the same page. Sorry.

Yada

JH wrote:
What covenant was cut in exodus 24:8 ?

What where the terms of the covenant cut in exodus 24:8 ?

Yada wrote:
Read the statement in context. Your question is answered.

JH wrote:
Yada,

You asked me why I'm doing this.

I built a building of Christianity with faulty instructions without a contract and it failed miserably.

I built a building from your instructions and it started to become shaky. Because, what I didn't realize is that YY and the people there are trying to make Jesus fit the contract.

Comments like if you don't believe that Jesus (I will no longer use Yah's name in association with the christian god ) walked out of the Torah in 33ce you don't know YHWH.

I have come to the conclusion that if you think Yahowsha was a sacrifice in 33ce you don't know YHWH

So the answer to your question, " why are you doing this" I Finally Read The Contract

One final question, " IS Exodus 24 :8 the cutting of a blood contract between the children of Israel and YHWH?

bryth ( covenant, contract, agreement )
towrah ( teaching, instruction, direction )

Thanks JH

Yada wrote:
I see Yahowsha' perfectly fitting the Towrah, so I don't find anything becoming shaky. And I only see one Covenant, not different contracts.

As for 33, I'm not sure. But I'm confident that it was year 4000 Yah. Also, my perspective is know Yahowah and you will know Yahowsha', not the other way around.

Best of luck with your search. I hope you find the answers you are seeking.

Yada

Offline James  
#457 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:13:39 AM(UTC)
James
Man

G wrote:
Yada,

Any opinion on this?

Four “blood-red” total lunar eclipses will fall on Passover and Sukkot in 2014 and 2015, the same back-to-back occurrences in 1492 (discovery of America), 1948 (Israel becomes a state) and 1967 (Jerusalem is fully assimilated into Israel).

The Blood Moon theory says the something of significant may occur in 2014 or 2015 when there will be four consecutive, rare lunar eclipses, or a tetrad. The eclipses will coincide with two major holidays on the Jewish calendar in 2014 and 2015: Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles.

Supporters of this theory believe the Rapture likely will coincide with one of the eclipses.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/...ear/#k8ZkP8qO4JhoEpVp.99

Yada wrote:
There is nothing significant about this date, but that isn't to say that something won't happen akin to 48 and 67.

Yada

G wrote:
How can it be mere coincidence that Israel became a nation and Jerusalem got fully integrated on those two dates? And Columbus ‘discovering’ America in 1492? The odds against this meaning something must be astronomical.

Yada wrote:
Most of the time I read stuff like this I find that the source cannot be trusted - so I wouldn't trust the dates. America wasn't discovered in 1492 and America is irrelevant anyway. There is nothing significant regarding a blood moon either.

The only dates which matter to Yah are His Miqra'ey, and especially those in Yowbel years.

Yada

Offline James  
#458 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:56:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AD wrote:
Yada,
First off, let me just say that you are welcome to use this email on air and read address it. However, I would ask that you allow me to remain anonymous due to the sensitive nature of my family relationships right now.

Now that I have begun to learn the truth about Christianity and about the true loving nature of God, I would like to begin sharing these things with my wife and my children. I come from an extremely religious charismatic christian organization that emphasizes encountering the love of Jesus on a daily basis through long periods of bible study and prayer. My wife and children spend long hours worshiping, praying, and speaking lovingly to Jesus and God the Father and listening for his voice. We all even pray in tongues regularly in our private prayer times. I recently reviewed your lesson on the difference between Passover and Matza and although I don't fully understand it yet, I am concerned that my family may be in danger of eternity without Yahowah. When I approached the subject of the Bible being corrupted and Jesus not being Yahowsha's true name, I was met with great hostility. They told me that they had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and He was big enough and loving enough, that he understood the heart, so they didn't need to use his real name. Secondly, how dare I question the innerrancy of the bible. My wife was appalled that I would try to undermine my Children's faith. Well, I had to back off because the hostility was so great. Now my question is, as a Father and Husband, what are Yah's instructions for situations like this? I will go so far as to say that I don't feel as though I am ready to begin teaching my kids anything yet because I am just starting over in my relationship with God myself.

I appreciate any advice you can give on these matters.

Best Regards!

Yada wrote:
AD,

Most of us have been where you are. You have come to realize that Christianity is wrong, as is Jesus, Christ, Lord, Sunday worship, Easter, Christmas, bible, and crosses - in addition to most prayer. You know that the Christian New Testament isn't remotely reliable and that half of it is outright dishonest.

You have come to know that Yahowah has asked you to participate in His Covenant and that He has invited you to attend His seven annual meetings. So the first step is to listen to Him, to come to know Him, and to understand what He is offering, and then respond. The more you know, the more you understand, the more you will be able to help your children.

If you have not already done so, begin reading www.IntroToGod.org. It will prepare you to engage in the Covenant relationship with Yahowah and then teach your children. I wrote it to share with my sons.

With your wife, there is probably no helping her. To learn Yahowsha's name and then reject it for an errant name says that she doesn't care what's truthful or reliable. She is in love with the myth.

But you have a responsibility for your children. So even if it means angering your wife, you owe it to them to tell them the truth. But before you begin, study. Read the Intro To God. Read Yada Yah. Read Questioning Paul. Join the Yada Yah Forum and ask questions of those who participate in it.

Most of us have been where you are. We have lived with these problems. And we know the solution. But that does not mean that you will succeed with your children. Our society has done a great deal to corrupt and mislead them. There is a lot of unlearning that has to take place. But sometime we prevail. You may prevail.

For example, my wife now knows that Christianity is a hoax as does my eldest son. And my youngest son has embraced the Covenant. He knows Yahowah. He observes the Miqra'ey with me. While that is not total success, it is success.

So learn. Set a great example. Disengage from all religious activities. And then when an opportunity arises, be ready to share.

Yada

Offline James  
#459 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:58:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

FS wrote:
Morning, Yada.

Sorry to hear about your mom in law. You guys help her ease out of this world the best you can. I too have experienced death close up and view it as nothing more than a gift being removed. We all got it, and we all have it taken, so no big deal in the scope of it all. Just help 'em find solice and quiteness. But that's not why I write to you today. I was wondering if you could come to explain one day on what, "zionism" actually is, and isn't. I know this word has been hi-jacked by others and it is used to pit the world against Yahs chosen children. They don't know it as being the sign-post for Gods Land, walked off by Abraham, and thus putting our focus too as being there in our minds thou we are far removed from it. I have ppl tell me that your writings smack of zionism and I don't argue b/c I feel we are Zionist in our zeal to see Dads place looked over and protected. It's that they see it more as an evil agenda by ruling elites to promote world war, and I know everything has an alternate motive to keep our focus from His Word and this is why I feel it should be addressed in a fashion to help others know we are to keep His origianal children in our thoughts in hopes they awaken even faster to what Yah has provided them in the "real" salvation to those that open their eyes and ears.
Can't thank you enough on the creation process you are bringing out on the SM show, too. It's a lesson I should have learned long ago but never liked learning until I was settled down by Him. I thank Yah for being my Sheppard, and thank you for being a good servant.

FS

Yada wrote:
FS,

Tsyown is a good thing. All it means is "signpost along the way." The Towrah is a Tsyown. Yahowsha' is a Tsyown. Passover is a Tsyown. The Covenant is a Tsyown. Abraham is a Tsyown. Eden is a Tsyown. Yaruwshalaim is a Tsyown.

But Zionism is used by anti-Semites to condemn all things Jewish, including Israel.

Yahowah is a Tsyown-ist, so so are you and I. But many hate the fact that His Chosen People are Yahuwdym. And that's why they prefer Christianity, because it eliminates everything Yah holds dear.

So yes, Yada Yah, Questioning Paul, and the Intro to God are all Tsyownist plots. They are signs along the way.

Yada

Offline James  
#460 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:58:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Yada,

I was listening to the archived 2/9/13 Shabbat program on my commute this morning. First, I feel for what your wife is going through. It is very difficult to accept the inevitable.

I was very moved by what you related to us all regarding your mother-in-law and wife. I have been listening to BTR and Shattering Myths shows from day 1 and was always curious as to how various members of your family felt regarding Yah's word.

It is interesting that our wife feels as she does. I have a similar situation with my wife as well, as I am sure many others have. I try to encourage her to seek the knowledge necessary to form a true relationship with Yahowah, but it seems to be falling on deaf ears. Although I do not push, I take every opening I can to enlighten her, but she is too stuck in the muck of belief. I try to reason with her, but she seems to just tune me out. I try to tell her that there is no hope for eternal life unless you come into true relationship with Yah.

I have accepted that most, if not all, of my family, friends, co-workers, etc. will all cease to exist when their mortal lives come to an end. My wife still has this idea that if you are a good person in life, that's all that matters. She feels she will go to Heaven no matter what. Sounds so Christian to me. I tell her it just does not work that way. That you need to get to know Yah before He allows you into His Home to spend eternity with Him. I tell her that those who do not take the time to form a relationship with Yah and do not answer His invitations to meet with Him, do not stand a chance of spending eternity with Him, and that goes for all those who have already passed on.

The Path is indeed narrow and difficult, but our reward will be great, spending eternity with true Family.

May Yah Bless us...

Thanks,

R

Yada wrote:
R,

Our situations are very similar. We do what we can to awaken them without pushing them away. But ultimately it is there choice, not ours.

I am fortunate in that my youngest son knows Yah and has engaged in His Covenant. It has made us much closer.

My wife knows that much of religion is rubbish, but she still can't let go.

I appreciate your letter.

It looks like my mother in law is in her final couple of days, so at least this is coming to an end. Death has been painful for her.

Yada

Offline James  
#461 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:46:48 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Dowd wrote:
Hi Yada,

I am posting the thread of my Facebook discussion with this man. It is a lot to read so I apologise in advance. He posted the following and the stuff he was promoting is below it. The conversation resumes after that:

Rodney Baker wrote:

‎"Every kingdom has a system of governance, social expectations and practices that identify its citizens as members of the kingdom. I could not be a Roman citizen without meeting the Roman Empire’s requirements. Neither can I be a citizen of the Kingdom of God without meeting God’s requirements. Salvation is merely my entry invitation. It is not a guide to how I should live as a citizen of the Kingdom. And by the way, neither is “love” a guide to how I should live. It is a nice ambiguous concept, but it lacks all the details. Fortunately, God knew that we needed the details. Unlike all other ancient Middle-Eastern gods, the God of Israel provides a clear instruction booklet about what it means to be one of His own. He provided that booklet to the children of Israel after they left Egypt because He was establishing a new Kingdom, His Kingdom, and His children needed to know how to live differently than they had in Egypt. Other ancient gods merely demanded worship but did not provide instructions. YHWH does both. Aren’t you glad? What would it be like to live under a God who never told you what He expected? Oh, never mind, that’s what Christians under “grace” already have. You already know what that is like.

This means that Torah is not rules and regulations. Torah is freedom from ignorance about what God wants, freedom from worry that I will make an accidental mistake and freedom from concern about my purpose and destiny. Torah tells me how to please God and engage with others. Without it, I am walking in the dark."

Skip Moen wrote:

http://skipmoen.com/2013...orah-and-all-that-stuff/

Torah – and all that stuff
Friday, February 08th, 2013 | Author: Skip Moen
Today I got an email from a long-time reader. It said:

Skip, I have been reading your posts regularly for many years now. I am unclear of the bottom line: Are we to be Torah bound as if Jews? If so how do we apply the 600+ Laws/Kingdom rules in our current society? If selectively, which ones, how and why or why not? I am a bit thick so dumb it down for me please. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Since this might be a question for a lot of readers, I thought I would answer it publicly.

I believe that we Gentiles are grafted into the commonwealth of Israel. That means that we leave our past culture and kingdom and adopt a new culture and kingdom, the Kingdom of God, the God of Israel. This is no different than Gentiles who came into the Messianic fellowship in the first century. As James remarked, “They are taught Moses every week in synagogue.” So, cultural conversion is part of the process. I am not “saved” in order to get to heaven. I am saved in order to become part of what God is doing in the restoration of the earth, that His will might be done on earth as it is in heaven. And for that I need to be part of His Kingdom here.

Every kingdom has a system of governance, social expectations and practices that identify its citizens as members of the kingdom. I could not be a Roman citizen without meeting the Roman Empire’s requirements. Neither can I be a citizen of the Kingdom of God without meeting God’s requirements. Salvation is merely my entry invitation. It is not a guide to how I should live as a citizen of the Kingdom. And by the way, neither is “love” a guide to how I should live. It is a nice ambiguous concept, but it lacks all the details. Fortunately, God knew that we needed the details. Unlike all other ancient Middle-Eastern gods, the God of Israel provides a clear instruction booklet about what it means to be one of His own. He provided that booklet to the children of Israel after they left Egypt because He was establishing a new Kingdom, His Kingdom, and His children needed to know how to live differently than they had in Egypt. Other ancient gods merely demanded worship but did not provide instructions. YHWH does both. Aren’t you glad? What would it be like to live under a God who never told you what He expected? Oh, never mind, that’s what Christians under “grace” already have. You already know what that is like.

This means that Torah is not rules and regulations. Torah is freedom from ignorance about what God wants, freedom from worry that I will make an accidental mistake and freedom from concern about my purpose and destiny. Torah tells me how to please God and engage with others. Without it, I am walking in the dark.

Because Gentiles are grafted into Israel, Torah applies to them just as it applies to all citizens of the Kingdom. But here’s the caveat. Torah only applies to those who are the direct object of any particular commandment. So, if you aren’t a Levite, no commandment to the Levites applies to you. If you aren’t in Israel, commandments for people living in the land do not apply to you. If there is no Temple, then commandments that require actions at the Temple cannot apply. If you are a man, you have different requirements than if you are a woman. You get the idea. All of the commandments are instructions about how to live in God’s Kingdom, but not all of the commandments are for you. You have to decide which ones apply to you according to the commandment and your own circumstances.

Matt Woodward and I sat down one evening and went through all 613 Torah commandments. When we were done, we found less than 10 that applied to us that we weren’t doing at the time. Most of the ones that did apply were already part of our lives. We only needed to do something about incorporating 10 more. Hundreds, literally, did not apply to us.

Clear your head. Torah is not binding you. That is a Greek reaction of the idea of regulations. Torah frees you. Torah is not Jewish. It is God’s living instructions for all who are in His Kingdom. Following Torah does not make you Jewish. In fact, some commands of Torah don’t apply to Gentiles at all because Gentiles are not Jews. And contemporary Judaism is not the same as the Judaism of Yeshua’s time. Don’t let that scare you off either. We don’t selectively choose which Torah commands apply to us. Our circumstances and the command itself provide the selection process. It is determined by God, not by you and me.

So, don’t get overwhelmed. Go read the 613. Alter your life according to the ones that apply to you. Be happy that you know. Delight God and please others. Enjoy the freedom of knowing what God demands and how to do it. And have fun.

David Crawford wrote:
Skip Moen and Matt Woodward are not studying the Towrah folks. They are exploring the Talmud and Mishnah of the Rambam, Maimonides and his 613 nit picky rules and regulations forming the basis of Rabbinical Judaism. There isn't a Rabbi in the world who studies the Towrah as dictated to Moshe, as their foundational document which is why Yahowsha' hates them. He called them a den of vipers and more. Follow their godless ramblings if you wish. Freewill is paramount to Yahowah, but there is a consequence to beguiling and misleading others in His name and it is eternal incarceration in She'owl.

Here's what the name Towrah actually means.

The Towrah – the Source of Instruction and Teaching and the Place from which Guidance and Direction Flow: from tow – the signed, written, and enduring, towrah – way of treating people, tuwr – giving us the means to explore, to seek, to find, and to choose, yarah – the source from which instruction, teaching, guidance, and direction flow, that tuwb – provides answers that facilitate our restoration and return, even our response and reply to that which is towb – good, pleasing, joyful, beneficial, favorable, healing, and right, and that which causes us to be loved, to become acceptable, and to endure, tahowr / tohorah – purifying and cleansing us, towr – so as to provide an opportunity for us to change our thinking, attitude, and direction.”

Christians believe in a renewed covenant applying to their religion. They foolishly believe their precious 'LORD' (Satan's title) 'Jesus Christ' ushered in the renewed Covenant with his death and resurrection. They are clueless as to what Yisra'el and Yahuwdah mean and these names are vital because in Yirme'yahu/Jeremiah we learn that the Covenant will be renewed, reconciled and restored, not with the 'Christian Chirche' but with 'Yisra'el' and 'Yahuwdah'. So much for Paul and his 'Christian' religion. We also know that when the Covenant is renewed, it will be incorporated into the very essence of His Covenant Family. Clearly that has yet to occur because those of us who are Covenant Family members still have to study the Towrah for understanding. It is not an integral part of us yet but it will be soon.

Here's what Yisra'el and Yahuwdah mean:
Yisra’el – a compound of ‘ysh – individuals, who sarah – strive and contend with, engage, endure, and persist with, and who are set free and empowered by ‘el – God)

Yahuwdah – Yah is Abundantly Sufficient, of Yah, from Yah, those who are related to Yah and who relate to Yah.

If you don't think you are an individual who strives and contends, persists and endures and is empowered by God or of Yah, from Yah, related to Yah or can relate to Yah; then I guess the Covenant is not for you

Rodney Baker wrote:
David Crawford, do you know Skip personally, as I do? Have you asked him about this, before making baseless assertions? I'd suggest you get to know him and find out the truth before you go making disparaging comments such as that about a fellow believer. Who made you the judge?

David Crawford wrote:
Skip foolishly and ignorantly contends that the Towrah only applies to those who are the subject of any particular commandment and definitely not those commandments that are required of the tribe of Lowy/Levy (no 'v' in Scriptural Hebrew and the waw gives the 'ow' sound more often than not). Again folks, he's not talking of the Towrah. He is talking of the 613 mitzvot of Maimonides, a man Yahowah detests. Besides there are no such things as 'commandments.' Even when stated as such, they are subject to volition based on the mood, stem and conjugation of the Hebrew verbs which are, have been and always will hold true because they are timeless. No other language could express the nature of God and His Towrah as perfectly as Hebrew and that is why Yahowah created the Hebrew language.

Skip uses the name 'Yeshua.' This is not surprising since he is reading from what he thinks is the 'Towrah' yet is actually the Jewish Talmud and there is where this horrible name is found. The Rabbis hated Yahowsha' because he specifically condemned them and their religion. 'Yeshua' is a horrible, intentional Rabbinical abomination. It was intended to mislead by removing Yahowah’s Name from Yahowsha’. The Creator of the Universe despises the Jewish religion and those who promote it because it is based almost exclusively on Rabbinical arguments back and forth regarding the validity of Yahowah’s Towrah. And remember it was Rabbi Akiba and his promotion of the false ma’aseyah Shim’own bar Kokhba in 133 CE, a Yowbel year, which led to the destruction of Yaruwshalaym , the murder of a million Jews, the Diaspora to the countries of eastern Europe, the salting of the land plus the Romans renaming the place Philistia after the name of the long dead Philistines, the mortal enemies of the Jewish people; it was he who devised the scheme whereby two Rabbis could outvote God based on God having one vote and the Rabbis having one vote each. The arrogance of this man leaves me speechless yet the Jewish nation regard him as a hero even though his (false) ma’aseyah, Shim’own bar Kokhba, died in battle fulfilling nothing.

It is the Talmud and Mishnah that Jewish Rabbis follow and as such they have led millions away from God over the last 40 Yowbel (2000 years) and they will be held to account. ‘Yeshua/Yeshu’ mean ‘May his name be blotted out and remembered no more’. If that’s you’re intention, continue using this name, but do not expect to enter Yahowah’s home upon your inevitable death. Yahowsha’ identifies the Ma’aseyah as ‘Yahowah saving us via the implement doing the Work of Yah. The Ma’aseyah Yahowsha’ is no more and no less than the corporeal manifestation of Yahowah, set-apart from Yahowah as His implement doing His Work.

The Universe was created for a single purpose. That purpose is Yahowah's Familial Covenant Relationship. As offered to Abram, the Covenant has one prerequisite and four requirements to participation and five benefits of participation (to die for!)
Prerequisite 1. Walk away from religion, politics, patriotism and family customs and traditions along with reverence for all things military and man's economic schemes
Requirement 1. As a result of no longer trusting the schemes of men, we can come to know and understand which leads to trust and reliance on Yahowah
Requirement 2. Walk to Yahowah annually along the seven-step path known as the Miqra'ey. These Called - Out Assembly meetings to meet with Yahowah comprise Pesach, Matsah, Bikuwrym, Shabuwa', Taruw'ah, Yowm Kippurym and Sukah
Requirement 3. Keep focussed upon, diligently explore, closely examine and thoughtfully consider the terms and conditions of Yahowah’s Familial Covenant Relationship
Requirement 4. If you are a male you must be circumcised and you must circumcise your sons as a sign of the Covenant and so that they remember

The Miqra'ey path opens the door to the benefits of the Covenant. We are made immortal, we are perfected and we are adopted as First Born Sons and Daughters of Yahowah's Covenant Family, we are enriched with Yahowah's Towrah and we are empowered by the Ruach Qodesh, our Spiritual Mother such that we are vastly more credible witnesses to The Word

Rodney Baker wrote:
And you are basing this on how much of Skip's writing that you've read over the years? And what do you know of his audience and his readers? How long have you been studying the Hebrew language? And you are wrong about Yeshua - it is a commonly known and well accepted abbreviation of Yehoshua, from the verb yoshia - "he will save".

I can assure you that Skip knows only too well the difference between Talmud and Torah. You are welcome to debate the content of the post and the associated article, but keep your opinions and false accusations about the heart, intent and motivation of the author to yourself, please.

David Crawford wrote:
As I read Skip's post, I recognise the mistakes immediately, as anyone who has studied the Towrah and is a member of Yahowah's Covenant Family, recognise them. I do not need to know the man to know that he is misleading by his words. I accept that this may be done out of ignorance and therefore my post is to let people know the errors and lead them to the Truth. That is my sole desire and purpose. I am not here to convert anyone but offer information which the rational and judgemental can evaluate which offers them the opportunity to leave Babylon and enter fellowship with Yah. I accept that everyone is free to disagree with me and I repeat that I am nothing but a dull, dented and dirty tool in the service of Yahowah. Yahowah's Towrah renders belief a liability. I don't have to believe. I know Yahowah as my Father and I have a personal relationship with Him

David Crawford wrote:
If he quotes from the 613 Mitzvot, he is not quoting from the Towrah but from Rabbinical arguments in the Talmud

Rodney Baker wrote:
David Crawford, your intention may be fine but the way you expressed it was not (in my opinion). I was taking exception with the way you expressed your disagreement. I agree that the "613" is an arbitrary and "convenient" way of delineating and codifying the instructions, which are then amplified and expanded in the mishnah (and in some cases even countermanded) to cover almost any eventuality.

Rodney wrote:
Baker Many, if not most, of Skip's readers are not Torah observant and are the concept that the Torah is still applicable to the Christian walk is both new and challenging to many of them. Finally, the purpose of his blog is to document his personal walk and share what he's learning as he walks. so that others can benefit along the way. I think you should go and read a lot more of his writing over the years to see the progress and what Yah has been doing there. Read the blog comments as well - the discourse, whilst always respectful, can be somewhat lively sometimes. I still think you are making unfounded assumptions based on one article out of hundreds. Do your homework first before making comments about what a person does or does not believe, study or teach. Shavua Tov.

David Crawford wrote:
We are called by Yahowah to be judgmental of false teachings. As such that is what I will continue to do. You are free to disagree and I respect your right to do so. It is Yahowah's Towrah teaching, guidance, instruction and direction, or Sha'uwl's 'Christianity.' You cannot have a foot in both camps and expect to enter Yahowah's Home

David Crawford wrote:
Rodney Baker, Here's the evidence regarding the Rabbinical abomination of 'Yeshua' as a replacement for Yahowsha.' Yahowsha' means 'Yahowah saves.' It is Yahowah saving us and even if your explanation of 'Yeshua' as 'he will save,' is correct, and it isn't, it still hides Yahowah's name which is the intent of Rabbis because they despise His name.

...There are many Messianic Jews, countless rabbis, and otherwise misinformed pseudo-intellectuals who choose to ignore the Scriptural pronunciation of Yahowsha’ (even though it is written 216 times in this form) in favor of Yeshu (which was never written in the Torah, Prophets, or Psalms). The earliest undisputed extant occurrence of Yeshu is found in five brief anecdotes in the Babylonian Talmud (a collection of rabbinical discussions constituting Jewish Oral Law circa 500 CE). Yeshu is cited as the teacher of a heretic (in Chullin 2:22-24, Avodah Zarah 16-17), as a sorcerer scheduled to be stoned on the eve of Passover (in Sanhedrin 43a), as a son who burns his food in public (in Sanhedrin 103a), as an idolatrous former rabbinical student (in Sanhedrin 107b), and as the spirit of a foreigner who is an enemy of Israel (in Gittin 56b and 57a). Yeshu is also used in the Rabbinical Tannaim and Amoraim as a replacement for Manasseh’s name (he was Hezekiah’s only son, and at twelve upon assuming the throne, he instituted pagan worship in direct opposition to his father) (Sanhedrin
103s and Berakhot 17b). The earliest explicit explanation of the Rabbinical term “Yeshu” is found in the mediaeval Toldoth Yeshu narratives which reveal: “Yeshu was an acronym for the curse ‘yimmach shemo wezikhro,’ which means: “may his name and memory be obliterated.”

If that isn’t sufficiently sobering, if that isn’t enough to make you scream every time you read or hear “Yeshu/Yeshua” or its clone, “Yehshu,” then you don’t know Him very well...' Excerpted from Page 60 of:

http://www.introtogod.or...me_2-Shem-His_Name.Torah

In Yahowah's Name

An Introduction to God-02-Shem-His Name
www.introtogod.org

Rodney Baker wrote:
David Crawford, I said "Yeshua" was derived from "Yoshia". Yoshia means "he will save". Yeshua means "Salvation". Yehoshua means "YHVH is salvation".

Yahowsha is not even a Hebrew word, let alone the name of Messiah!

Yosef was told by the Angel, "vǝtilod ben vǝtiqra shemo Yeshua kiy hu yoshia et ami mǝavonotem."

"And she will birth a son, and you will call his name Yeshua because [yoshia] he will save my people from their sins."

The word play between Yehsua and Yoshia does not work with Yehoshua, OR with Yeshu, which indicates that this is not a "scribal emendation" but the original word. There is additional evidence of Yehoshua being abbreviated to Yeshua in Nehemiah 8:17, Haggai 1:1 and Ezra 3:2.

That being said, there are two Hebrew manuscripts of Matthew (out of 32 or so which have been found) which do preserve Messiah's name as Yehoshua.

As for your other "evidence", here is some counter-evidence for you. Quoted from "The Naming of Jesus in Hebrew Matthew" (Gordon, 2006) pp6-7:

"While the reproduced passage preserves the original form of Yeshua's name [referring to a photographic reproduction of an ancient manuscript], the rest of Hebrew Matthew has a shortened form of his name which is "Yeshu". Today it is commonly believed that the Rabbis invented the form "Yeshu" to replace the name "Yeshua". Many Jews erroneously think Yeshu is an acronym for the Hebrew words, "yimach shemo vezichro" - "may his name and memory be blotted out". However, this negative interpretation of "Yeshu" was NOT KNOWN IN THE FIRST CENTURY, as can be seen from ancient ossuaries or "bone boxes" uncovered by archaeologists.

"In the First Century, Yeshua was a common Jewish name an das a result it appears on numerous ossuaries, sometimes written as Yeshu. One bone box identies the person buried as "Yeshua son of Joseph" and on the side of the same box his name appears a second time as "Yeshu". While these bone boxes have nothing to do with Jesus of Nazareth, they prove that Yeshu was just a shortened form of Yeshua known in the First Century, not as a curse, but as a nickname like Mike for Michael or Jim for James. The Greek name IESOUS and the English Jesus [my note: and probably the Spanish Jesus pron heysus] both come from the shortened form of the Hebrew name "Yeshu" and not directly from the original form of the name "Yeshua". "

I will not discuss this matter with you any further. Go in peace.

David Crawford wrote:
If you think you are correct in quoting this as: "vǝtilod ben vǝtiqra shemo Yeshua kiy hu yoshia et ami mǝavonotem." I have some news for you my friend. There is no letter 'v' in paleo Hebrew, the language of revelation and the language of much of the DSS. Both the quoted passage and your writing of Yahowah's name as YHVH is indeed telling and is a result of Rabbis despising and therefore hiding Yahowah's name from everyone.
'...During their Babylonian captivity in the 6th-century BCE, Yahuwdym (known as Jews today) engendered a number of bad habits. As a result of being demeaned and mocked under the slang epithet, ―Yahoos,‖ they developed an aversion to all things (yah). To minimize this irritation, Yahuwdym made it a crime to actually say Yahowah‘s name. Then they went even further, and they purposefully misapplied their Sheva System, where the short e vowel was added to words comprised exclusively of consonants. And so long as the Sheva System only added this vowel to words without an Aleph, Ayin, Yowd, Hey, or Wah, that would have been fine. But they decided to assign an "e" following every occurrence of Yowd (( י irrespective of the fact that the י is a vowel and is most often followed by another vowel, usually Hey ( ה), and thereby altered the existing and proper pronunciation of the most important names, titles, and words found in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, including the vocalization of God‘s name. And while it sounds judgmental, the only rational conclusion which can be derived from the evidence is that this rule was designed to keep people from knowing or saying: "Yah."
While we are on this subject, it is particularly telling that the name ascribed to this artificial contrivance, Sheva, is from shav’ (שׁוא ), the Hebrew word for "vanity", in the sense of "failed and for naught." Shav’ is "false, worthless, and lying speech which leads to emptiness and nothingness." The fact that these deceivers labelled their revisionist system "false speech" is devastating to their credibility, and thus to the appropriateness of modern Hebrew vocalizations.
As incriminating as this all appears, with some further due diligence it gets even worse. There was no "v" in the Ancient, Paleo, or Babylonian Hebrew language so shav’ itself is a product of linguistic manipulation. Comprised of Shin-Wah-Aleph (שׁוא ), this word was originally pronounced showa’ and it meant: "to ravage, destroy, and devastate, creating a desolate, lifeless, wasteland." Such is the result of removing Yahowah‘s name from our collective consciousness and for changing not only the way it is spoken, but also the relationship between it and other words, titles and names associated with Yah.
By altering the Ancient Hebrew (Scriptural) pronunciation of the vowel following a Yowd ( י) to "eh," especially in light of the fact Yahowah told us that His name was based upon hayah, and then by changing the Wah ( ו) from the vowel sound "o,""oo," or "u" to the consonant "v," all four letters in Yahowah‘s name hwhy- יהוה were compromised. Further, while showa’ (שׁוא ) and shuwa’ (שׁוּעַַ ) were written differently in the text, because they are transliterated similarly, by implementing the Sheva System, the Yahowshuwa‘ of the Torah has now been associated with "false speech" by these deceivers—the same Scriptural manipulators later known as Masoretes. They are the ones who brought us the Masoretic Text and the corruption of Yahowah and Yahowsha‘. They are the ones who promoted the myth that no one knows how to pronounce the name of God. They are the ones who would have you believe that Yehshu and Yehshua are accurate representations of the Hebrew name of the person known to the world as "Jesus." Do you suppose it was all coincidence? (For Yahowsha‘s vivid description of this "brood of vipers," read Mattanyah / Yah‘s Gift / Matthew 23:1-33.)...'http://www.scribd.com/doc/90694375/An-Introduction-to-God-Volume-02-Shem-His-Name

An Introduction to God - Volume 02 - Shem - His Name
www.scribd.com
One of the more significant factors culling the audience for this material will be the absence of a familiar vocabulary. I have endeavored to avoid most of the brushstrokes people have become accustomed to seeing because they either corrupt or conceal Yahowah’s portrait. And since God does not comba...

David Crawford wrote:
These things known, the second most misleading myth has been lampooned. The human manifestation of Yahowah, the corporeal implement God would use to do the work required to save us, is Yahowsha‘. This name, as a synthesis of Yahowah and yasha’, the Hebrew word for "salvation," affirms that: "Yahowah is our Savior."
In Hebrew, the first three letters of Yahowsha‘s name mirror those found in Yahowah, so by way of review, the Yowd represented an open hand at the end of an arm reaching down and out to us. It symbolized the power and authority to do whatever work was required.
The second letter in Yahowsha‘, like Yahowah, is Hey, which was drawn in the form of a person standing, reaching up and pointing to the heavens. It conveyed the importance of observing what God has revealed, and of reaching up to Him for assistance. It show us engaged, standing and walking with Yahowah, while holding His hand.
The third letter, a Wah, was pictographic depicted via a tent peg. They were used to secure a shelter and to enlarge it so that more people could come inside, be accommodated and protected therein. It spoke of adding to and of increasing something, of being associated with and being connected to someone.
In Ancient and Paleo Hebrew, the fourth character, a Shin, was drawn to represent teeth making it symbolic of language and nourishment, even the word. As such, we should see Yahowsha‘ as " the Word" "associated with and connected to" Yah.
Ayin is the final letter in the designation Yahowsha‘. Scribed in the form of an eye, it was used to convey the ideas of sight, observation, and knowledge. Even today, ayn is the Hebrew word for "eye, sight, and perspective, leading to discernment and understanding."
Bringing these images together from Hebrew‘s past, we discover that Yahowsha‘s name reveals that He represents the word of Yah. He has the power and the authority of Yah to do whatever work is required to assist those who look to Him, who observe His words, and who reach up to Him for help. Those who accept and understand this perspective will be added to His family. They will be sheltered and become secure.

When it comes to affirming God‘s preference for names, there is only one unimpeachable source: the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. And so while we will scrutinize the following discussion from the book aptly named Yahowsha’, fully amplified and in its entirety in the Towrah section, there is considerable merit to previewing the following excerpt of that message here as well.

David Crawford wrote:
―And it came to be (hayah), after (‘ahar) the physical death (mawet) of Moseh (Moseh), Yahowah‘s servant and coworker (‘ebed), Yahowah spoke (‘amar) as God to (‘el) Yahowsha‘ (a compound of Yahowah and yasha’, saves), son of (ben) Nuwn – the eternally existing (Nuwn), who had rendered assistance to (sarat) Moseh for the purpose of saying (la ‘amar), ‗Moseh, My servant and associate (‘ebed) has died (muwth), and so now, at this time (wa ‘atah) stand upright (quwm) and pass over (‘abar) this (zeth) Yarden (Yarden), you (‘atah) and the entire (kol) family (‘am) into God‘s (‘el) realm (‘erets) which as a result of the relationship (‘asher) I am (‘anky) giving (natan) to them (la), to (la) the Children (beny) of Yisra‘el – those who strive to live with God (Yisra’el).‘ (Yahowsha‘ 1:1-2)

David Crawford wrote:
http://www.scribd.com/do...-Volume-02-Shem-His-Name

An Introduction to God - Volume 02 - Shem - His Name
www.scribd.com
One of the more significant factors culling the audience for this material will be the absence of a familiar vocabulary. I have endeavored to avoid most of the brushstrokes people have become accustomed to seeing because they either corrupt or conceal Yahowah’s portrait. And since God does not comba...

Rodney Baker David Crawford, Firstly, there is no such language as "Paleo Hebrew". Paleo Hebrew is a script - a form of writing, not a language. Secondly, the gospel of Matthew was not written in Paleo Hebrew. Thridly, there are only two minority groups of Jews who do pronounce the "vav" as "w" everywhere. One in Yemen, and I can't remember the others off hand.I have no time for pointless debates with people who don't know the first thing about Hebrew grammar and pronunciation rules. Quoting pages from a badly flawed document, written by an anonymous author who does not even value his or her own work highly enough to put their own name to it, does not an expert make. When you've learned Hebrew from native Hebrew speakers in Israel with Ph.D 's in ancient semitic languages, and when you can accurately read and transliterate from Hebrew texts that have no vowel points, purely by applying the standard grammatical rules, then you can come and lecture me about my Hebrew grammar, transliteration and punctuation.
Unless, of course, you were there to HEAR Hebrew as it was spoken by Moshe, Aharon, Yehosuha, David, Nehemiah, Yeshua, Keefa, Simeon, Yochanan, Yehuda etc, or have audio recordings of them speaking to prove your case, in which case I will apologise and admit that you are correct. Otherwise, please stop wasting my time.

Offline James  
#462 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:05:50 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Continued from above.
Dowd wrote:
David Crawford wrote:
Ignorance is not bliss Rodney. It is deadly. As a person coming out of 'Christianity' there is as much to unlearn as to learn. The reason that I do not use the author's name is because it is not His work but Yahowah's Towrah, Prophets and Psalms as amplified from the oldest extant parchments available with thoughtful commentary. Yahowah told us that His Towrah was 'complete and entirely perfect' and that it was 'simple to understand, for the open-minded.' Mizmowr/Song/Psalm 19:7

Secondly, once named he becomes the focus whereas as he states repeatedly, he is irrelevant. It is Yah's Word that counts. His great talent is in recognising connections and his commentary is simply to encourage the reader to think. You are free to disagree. Most people do, but then the path to Yah's home is narrow, restrictive and very unpopular.

Yada, the host of the GCN show Shattering Myths and author of "In the Company of Good and Evil", "Prophet of Doom", "Yada Yah", "Questioning Paul" and "An Introduction to God", has taken over 10 years of unlearning his evangelical "Christian" past and it is an ongoing process. "Christianity" is a very stubborn foe and pet passages roll off the tongue with little thought.

I am not surprised that you dismiss this discussion as a wasted debate. In your case, you are absolutely correct. On the other hand, Sheree Phillips and Ndyebo Karate Zonke don't regard it as such and therefore from my perspective, I have not wasted my time because others have learned from the discussion.

Though you think otherwise, I assure you, Yada knows more of Hebrew Grammar rules than almost anyone. He makes connections which is what Yah wants us to do. It is the joy of discovering these connections that is wonderful. I note that you criticise Yada's work yet neglect to provide commentary on the accuracy or inaccuracy of the Hebrew translations supplied.

By all means be critical. Yada welcomes examples of 'badly flawed' as it is through further study that we learn. Why do you suppose he is currently editing 'Yada Yah' for the 5th (or is it the 7th) time or even 'Questioning Paul' written as recently as 2 years ago, in an effort to edit out mistakes in the text?

Yada makes mistakes as do we all. He is a bit different though in that he is prepared to say he was wrong and correct the record. Contact him with your concerns at: email@yadayah.com

In Yahowah's name

Discussion over. I understand that it is a waste of time to confront morons who believe themselves superior intellectually and academically. I continued the discussion not for Rodney's education. He had already highlighted his educational credentials and was beyond help. I continued because others were involved in commenting and support. I will not discuss further unless he continues to denigrate you. I know you have broad shoulders and I needn't worry that this man will tarnish your reputation amongst learned men. But you are my brother in Yah and we are Family. Rodney is of the learned opinion that 'Yahowsha' is not a Hebrew name! Say what?

Yah's blessings Yada

ps really enjoying the Shattering Myths Ba'resyth readings on the nature of light and 15 billion years from our perspective equal to 6 days from Yah's perspective as an eye witness to the event. Awesome!! IQ al Rassooli is a fantastic guest and Larry's comments are always pertinent and well presented. Great shows!!

Yada wrote:
This is a great read, Dowd/David. Your understanding and application of Yahowah's Word is outstanding. I no longer have this much patience for the religious. No matter the deception, you stayed with it, dispelling every myth.

It is amazing however how much RB knows and yet how little he understands. I suspect that he is way too lost in his amalgamation of Christianity and Judaism to ever embrace the truth. So all you are doing here is providing an opportunity for those less belligerent to find their way out of Babylon and to Yahowah's Covenant home.

It's a shame that those like RB don't know what the Sheva System did to corrupt their language, and even when told about it, aren't willing to listen. They have chosen to believe men with fancy titles rather than trust Yah.

There is a reason Yahowah told us that few would come to know Him.

Yada

Offline James  
#463 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:07:01 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Continued again
Yada wrote:
Dowd / David,

I'd like to add some additional thoughts.

Why did Josephus say that YHWH was comprised of four vowels if the letters were consonants?

Why are the letters Aleph, Ayin, Yowd, Wah, and Hey consistently vocalized as vowels with the diacritical markings if they weren't actually vowels?

How did the Yisra'elites recite the Towrah if the original script had no vowels?

If Yahuwdym all pronounce the Wah as a "v" then why isn't towrah - tivrah, shalowm - shalvim, 'elowah - 'elvah, gowym - givim, and Yahuwdah - Yahvidah?

If the Hey in Yahowah's name is eh, then why are 99% of the Hey's in the Hebrew lexicon pronounced ah - including hayah - the basis of Yahowah's name?

If the paleo-Hebrew script isn't relevant, why do most all Hebrew letters bear the name of those original symbols?

Since Yahowah wrote the name Yahowsha' 216 times in the Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms, do you suppose He doesn't know how to spell it or say it?

How is it that the three letters which comprise Yahowah's name are consistently pronounced throughout the Hebrew lexicon but are somehow either changed or not pronounceable in His name?

If the rabbis and scribes were right, why did Yahowsha' condemn them? Why is the book of Yirmayahuw so anti-religious?

Why does Yahowah say that there is just one Towrah for everyone if that is not true?

Why did Yahowah tell us not to add to nor subtract from the Towrah if we are free to dismiss 99% of it?

Why did Yahowsha' say that every part of every Hebrew letter in every word of the Towrah would remain in full effect if that was not true?

Once a person comes to realize that towrah means teaching, and is a source of learning and guidance, and not a list of laws or commandments, then we can learn something from every word, even those we cannot do. That is why it all remains relevant.

The Towrah alone introduces us to Yahowah so that we can know Him. The Towrah alone describes the terms and conditions of the one and only Covenant. A relationship with Yahowah is impossible without it. And the Invitations to be Called Out and Meet with God are presented exclusively in the Towrah. Without it there is no path to God.

No Towrah: no God, no relationship, no salvation.

Offline James  
#464 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:09:14 AM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Yada,
I was listening to one of your archives and you mentioned parents making a decision together to circumcise their sons on the eighth day. I was just curious if in Yah's brilliant mathematical symbolism he actually was showing us something by this. I am very loosely putting this together, but just as the 8th day of one of the feast of shelters represents us spending eternity (man (6) + Yah (1) = (7) and 7 on earth becomes 8 in eternity). And also, as the year of Yobel represents our eternal freedom in Yah 7 x 7 = 49 on earth which becomes 50 in eternity. And also, this yobel speaks of the 7 periods of testing (40 - 50's) which is 40 Yobels, or 7000 years. Then after 7000 years we all as Yah's sealed and set apart family become eternal (8). With all that said, we circumcise our sons on the 8th day to represent their eternal destiny with Yahowah which transcends the 6 of physical life and the 7 of physical life in Yahowah to reveals to us the 8 of our eternal extra-dimensional relationship with Yahowah. In addition to that, the act of circumcision is a circular cutting of the covenant which speaks to the perfect and permanent nature of the covenant with Yahowah and even today our society still bears this symbol of the covenant in the form of our wedding rings with which we seal our marriage covenant as a life long covenant. So circumcision of the flesh physically represents a life long permanent covenant, and the fact that we perform it on the eight day seals it for eternity beyond our mortal life.

Ok...so that will be confusing for the average person, but if I am correct, I think that you could turn it into something elegant and simple using the creative gift of simplicity that Yah has blessed you with. Please correct me if I got anything wrong.

May the light of Yah's face shine upon you,

T

Yada wrote:
Yes, T, all of this is not only true, it is what Yah intended for you and I to understand. And few things please Him more than one of His children understanding what He has shared.

Yada

Offline Mike  
#465 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:00:49 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
David Crawford wrote:

Quote:
Skip uses the name 'Yeshua.' This is not surprising since he is reading from what he thinks is the 'Towrah' yet is actually the Jewish Talmud and there is where this horrible name is found. The Rabbis hated Yahowsha' because he specifically condemned them and their religion. 'Yeshua' is a horrible, intentional Rabbinical abomination. It was intended to mislead by removing Yahowah’s Name from Yahowsha’. The Creator of the Universe despises the Jewish religion and those who promote it because it is based almost exclusively on Rabbinical arguments back and forth regarding the validity of Yahowah’s Towrah. And remember it was Rabbi Akiba and his promotion of the false ma’aseyah Shim’own bar Kokhba in 133 CE, a Yowbel year, which led to the destruction of Yaruwshalaym , the murder of a million Jews, the Diaspora to the countries of eastern Europe, the salting of the land plus the Romans renaming the place Philistia after the name of the long dead Philistines, the mortal enemies of the Jewish people; it was he who devised the scheme whereby two Rabbis could outvote God based on God having one vote and the Rabbis having one vote each. The arrogance of this man leaves me speechless yet the Jewish nation regard him as a hero even though his (false) ma’aseyah, Shim’own bar Kokhba, died in battle fulfilling nothing.

This video shows letters that were found in a cave which talk of the Bar Kokhba revolt around 133 CE in Judea. And other artifacts possibly from Harrod’s Temple at the time of the temples destruction in 70 CE. Interesting that the artifacts have Pagen / Roman symbols on them.

http://video.pbs.org/video/1865799978

Shalom
Offline James  
#466 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:37:52 AM(UTC)
James
Man

CC wrote:
Yada,

After the meteor hit Russia today, I wondered how much worse if something worse could hit the US. This was triggered by a video I watched a few days ago on public broadcasting about a caldera in the Canary Islands that would trigger a 200 foot high mega tsunami travelling more than 500 MPH toward our east coast in the US (much like the one hit Japan).

I am reminded of rumors of wars everywhere, and earthquakes in divers places. But to think the big one could really happen in a divers place like the Canary Islands, it was shocking to find that even as little as a week ago there is increased activity in the volcano that could cause a massive land slide. The details of a bit of the info is listed below along with the active Quakes at El Hierro volcano in the Canary Islands.

Here's what I found:
Destruction Will Destroy America's East Coast
By Ian Gurney
The Daily Express - UK
8-10-4
http://rense.com/general56/tsu.htm

Scientists Warn Of Massive
Tidal Wave From
Canary Island Volcano
By Steve Connor
Science Editor
The Independent - London
8-29-1
http://rense.com/general13/tidal.htm
A massive slab of rock twice the volume of the Isle of Man would break away from the island of La Palma and smash into the Atlantic Ocean to cause a tsunami - a monster wave - bigger than any recorded, the scientists warned yesterday.

“US May Get 6 Hour Tsunami Warning”: Canary Islands La Palma Quakes – Sept 17, 2012
Monday, September 17, 2012 12:22
http://beforeitsnews.com...ept-17-2012-2444920.html

Current Quakes at El Hierro volcano
http://www.volcanodiscov...volcano-earthquakes.html

CC

Yada wrote:
CC,

I've been remiss on La Palma and what it portends. I've written about it, but that was a while ago. I'll read the articles you listed and put together a piece on this. I suspect that it will trigger the tsunami in 2029. So while there is no way to know before it happens, this is the best current candidate to explain the prophecies.

Yada

Offline James  
#467 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:39:25 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Yada,
Sometime ago, I emailed regarding Yahowsha's "it is finished" statement (assuming it is translated correctly) because of my Mother's Christian comment regarding it.

I've been pondering "it" since we discussed that "it" referred to Pesach and, as you know, Yah communicates to us much deeper knowledge than we first grasp though, with further study, our Spiritual Mother further continues to enlighten us with total enlightenment coming with the renewal of the Covenant as He writes to Torah on our hearts.

With that said, I coming to understand that "it is finished, completed, fulfilled" is Yahowah telling us through Yahowsha, as the Lamb sacrificed on the Upright Pillar, that the "Door - Pesach is now open" to His home. Begin the journey by entering through the narrow, specific and unpopular "Door - Pesach."

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
J

Yada wrote:
Yes, and obviously. It is clear to me and to you that this is what He was saying. He fulfilled Passover and opened the doorway to eternal life, the doorway that leads to God's home. So at that moment with one fulfilled, there were six more steps to take, three of those now also fulfilled.

But even though it is clear, even obvious, don't expect to convince a Christian. But you might ask her, if it was finished, why delay the "resurrection" to the third day? What happened on Matsah? Was the christian god taking a snooze?

Yada

Offline James  
#468 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:00:25 PM(UTC)
James
Man

DS wrote:
hello old friend,
it has been a while since we last talked. but, don't think that i have walked away from your scool of thought. to the best of my ability, i have been living it.
my wife of 25 years died in september so i am no longer a husband... i am a bride (okay a part of the bride). while i hadn't completly denounced my church, i simply quit attending for about 2 years. i went back for some reason about 2 years ago (?) with much skeptiscm. so, imagine my suprise when the pastor was talking about the Master being arrested at gesthamane and when He asked them "who do you want," and they answered "Jesus of Nazareth" the pastor says that He answered "Yahweh... I Am." i was blown away.
now this is a new pastor and i'm still skeptical, so, i go back a few weeks later and he's giving his sermon and refers to the set apart spirit as "Ruach Ha Quodesh". so, later i tell him, basically, where i'm comming from as far as the importance of Names and holidays, ectera, and he totally agrees. and, this is a lutheran pastor.
now, i'm still about relationship over religion and i'm still learning (apparantly, so are you) but since you introduced me to my Maker by Name i have a whole new way of living and feel that Yah has put it on my heart to profess His Name to every person who will listen. and, i've never felt so close to my Father in heaven, His Son Yahsuah, my Savior and Friend, and, my Comforter and Guide, the Set Apart Spirit.
anyway, i can't carry my computer everywhere i go so i bought "the scriptures" translation. it's not perfect and i do a lot of cross referencing because they use hebrew names and words so i get kind of lost some times. and, i wish they would just transliterate the Names of YAHWEH and Yashuah but it's still a lot better than the the kjv, the niv, and all the rest that hide these precious Names behind "the Lord" and "Jesus".
so, it's been awhile and i was re reading Yada Yahweh and i see you have a new web site that you would rather i check out than reread Yada Yahweh. so, i will. and, i will start trying to stay in touch more often. i was just giving you a chance to spend a little more time with your children anyway.
may Yahowah Elohim bless them as much as your introduction, by Name, to my Father in heaven has blessed me...
Sincerely, D
S

Yada wrote:
Hi DS,

It is odd that a Christian pastor would introduce elements to his sermons which completely undermine the credibility of his religion. So is he going to denounce Easter and Sunday worship and celebrate Passover, Unleavened Bread, FirstFruits and the Sabbath?

We've posted a massive edit of Yada Yah and I'm in the midst of doing another, less massive edit of it. Currently I'm doing a major overhaul of Questioning Paul. And the most recent study is www.IntroToGod.org.

Yada

Offline James  
#469 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 3:14:45 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Yada,

I have been a listener of yours since 2009. I was deployed to Kuwait and Iraq with the U.S. Army and, given the reality that the dangers of the job could get me killed, I decided to put an honest effort into finding God. For the first time I sat down with an open mind and read through what is called the "holy bible." What I found was that I couldn't make the old and new testaments agree. It was like there were two different gods involved and I wanted to know why. The other factor that played into this is that both of my grandfathers were Jewish and, though that didn't make me Jewish by the rabbinical definition, it did raise some questions about where I fit in concerning the law and the gentile believers. It seemed that there were two types of Christians in the early days: Jewish ones who kept the law, and gentiles who didn't...where did a half-breed fit in that picture?

It was then that I found "Yada Yahweh." I quickly read every word and couldn't believe what I was learning. God has a name? I had been told it was "God", "Lord", "Jehova", "Jesus", and every other idiotic man-made title. God hates religion? I was told he loved and cared for all true Christians.

Then, you exposed the lies of Paul and revealed exactly why I couldn't get the two sides of the book to agree. I returned home from deployment as an ex-patriot with a very different world view. I promptly quit my church and, even though I am still contracted with the military, I have a deep loathing for the organization.

Last night, I was talking to my brother Jon the phone and he was telling me that he was feeling suicidal. He hated life and he wanted to die. Over the course of our discussion he admitted to me that he was hearing voices and seeing things and feared he was a schizophrenic. Then, he told me that scratches were appearing on his back and that sometimes his mind goes blank. I started to tell him about Yahowah and that he needs to read and understand the Torah. It was at that point when the conversation took a bizarre twist.

His voice changed into someone I didn't recognize. He sounded extremely angry and just laughed when I mentioned Yahowah. This is my little brother with whom I have had a very close relationship over the years. He was screaming at me that he wanted to kill me and that I was going to die and enjoy dying. He said his name was "Jezebel" and "Lucifer." After a while I heard Joshua's voice again. He asked who he was talking to and acted like he didn't even know he had been talking to me. My brother is not religious and would consider himself an atheist. This conversation was very out of sorts for him and worrisome for me.

I am still very new to Yahowah and, as a divorcee and former adulterer, I don't feel qualified to approach this. I don't think Christians can help: only Yah can. Do you have any advice, or can you lead me to Yahowah's advice, concerning a matter like this? I really don't know what to do.

Sincerely,

D

Yada wrote:
D,

It is good to have you on this journey with me, D. We have both come a long way.

Since you said that you were making an honest effort, I'm not surprised that you were troubled by the profound and irresolvable conflict between the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms on one hand and the Christian New Testament on the other, Yahowsha's words excluded from the NT and counted among Yahowah's. It is obvious to all but those who are either ignorant of one or the other or blinded by religion. By Questioning Paul I finally came to deal with this problem, as did you.

Personally I like the real God a lot better than the religious one. I'm sure you do too.

I am thrilled that you returned an ex-patriot. When you have time, I'd love to know the reasons why this also occurred. My hope is that you have continued on your journey using www.IntroToGod.org as a tool.

Ha Satan is real, as are his demons. And if Yahowsha's testimony in Mattanyah 8 is accurate, they can possess and can be driven out. Unfortunately the earliest witness to Mattanyah 8 is post Constantine, and thus not remotely reliable.

And while I'm not an expert on demon possession, from your testimony I think that your brother may be in serious trouble. This is exactly as I would have expected these things to play out: possession, desire for death, your witness in Yahowah's name, and Satan's angry reply. But again, I'm basing this on Mattanyah 8, which is not necessarily credible.

You have asked me a question that I am not qualified to answer. Everything I know about Yahowah and the path to Him is contained in www.YadaYah.com and www.IntroToGod.org. And I have not yet confronted anything of this sort in the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. And since the Towrah does not provide an answer for this, I don't have one - other than where Yahowah is Satan is not.

That said, Mattanyah 8 follows the Sermon on the Mount where Yahowsha' affirmed the Towrah. So the circumstances are similar to your own with your brother, as was the demonic response. So if I was in your shoes, I'd go to your brother and demand in Yahowah's name that the demon leave your him. Baring that, I'd devote all of the time you can to teaching your brother what you have learned about Yahowah, His Covenant, His Towrah, and His Invitations. If he comes to know Him and understand what He is offering, he'll be in a position to respond. At that point, Satan becomes powerless in your brother's life.

I'm sorry that I don't have an answer directly from the Towrah to share, but based upon what I know of the Towrah, its Covenant, its Invitations, and its God, the best possible outcome is obtained by sharing this with your brother.

Please stay in touch. Please write me again when you are able.

I've attached a Word doc of An Introduction to God. It is the best tool I know to share the Towrah and its Covenant.

In Yah's name,

Yada

Offline dajstill  
#470 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 5:08:16 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
While demon possession might be a possibility, I would probably encourage a person like this to have their sibling report these occurrences to their physician. Ironically, many of the drugs used to treat depression (psychotropic drugs) have been having some extremely problematic effects on individuals - including suicidal and homicidal acts. From the information known about the shooters in mass murders here in the US - almost 90% of the events in the US over the last 10 years have been from young men between the ages of 14 - 30 who had been prescribed these drugs. These drugs are not just perscribed for depression, but also to help with insomnia, ADD/ADHD, and other conditions not associated with suicide risks. When theses drugs were tested for safety, 5% of the people in the study (who had zero suicide risks) attempted and 5 succeeded in suicide. Reports are that individuals who have a negative reaction to these drugs feel "outside" themselves, report leaving their body and watching it do things, hearing voices, and even blacking out. There have been people who have gotten lighter sentences for murder because it was proven the drugs had an effect on them and caused them to unconscionably commit a murder.
While Yada did good in telling D to have his brother seek help and the topic was outside his scope, I probably would have stopped there. Confronting a person exhibiting psychotic behavior whether coming from their own body or drug induced, takes skill that tends to be outside the scope of the average person, especially someone working alone. His brother has already spoken of self mutilation and blacking out, sounds like an escalating issue. Also, 18 - 24 years of age tends to be the onset of schizophrenia in young men. If his brother is near those ages, he probably needs to be seen. I would recommend a physician and a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. Psychiatrist have been pushing these psychotropic drugs knowing there extreme risks not only to the individuals taking them, but to the greater society as well. My guess is his brother is probably on a drug (again, they can be prescribed off label for non-psychological conditions) and is having a bad reaction. If his brother is living with another individual, they should be notified of his behavior as well. Again, not saying demon possession isn't possible, but these highly prescribed psychotropic drugs make people act quite similar to what would be categorized as a demon possessed individual.

Here is a link to a good documentary on the subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhwu4pSLBRk
Offline James  
#471 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:10:05 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D from above

D wrote:
Yada,

I do like the real God better than the religious one since He uses knowledge, example, and powerful action to inspire people (much like a good human leader does). The religions of the world can do nothing but scare a person into submission or numb the mind to the point of idiocy.

I learned to hate patriotism while deployed for a few reasons. First, before entering service I was told by the media, by the political leaders, and by the community around me that we were helping the Iraqi people by ridding them of a cruel dictator. Our mission was just because we were bringing the people of the middle east the same freedom that we enjoy. How is that a bad thing?
When I got "over there" I saw the destitute conditions of the people. Families living in the most pathetic circumstances you can imagine. A culture that seemed backwards in so many ways that, in my estimation at the time, had to tie in to this condition. As a result, I came to see Islam not as one of the great religions of the world but as a sick cult that leads people to mass poverty.

In a nutshell, I saw with my own eyes that what I had been told was a noble cause was not. I still don't fully understand our rationale for invading Iraq but I know it wasn't to liberate the Iraqis.

The other big factor I saw was the attitude of our own U.S. military. In my thinking, there is no difference in the value of an Iraqi person's life or mine or yours. We are all valuable, wonderful, living creatures that should not be eradicated at the hands of cruel men. Whether it is a Jihadist beheading an American, or an American machine gunner ripping holes through a man's body; the destruction and waste of life is identical. However, the American soldier is trained to have an air of superiority. The "enemy" is a non-entity, he is not human, he is just a "hajji" and he ought to be killed. This was the attitude we had about all of the people there. I found it completely contradictory to the lesson of the "good Samaritan." To Yah's teaching about loving your neighbor as yourself. I came to see that it was American patriotism that was responsible for this stupid attitude. I chose to hate patriotism and the lying American government as well.

My brother's phone was shut off yesterday and I could not reach him. He has no e-mail that I am aware of but at first opportunity I will personally introduce him to the Torah and, hopefully, he will do the rest. It's a difficult journey to begin given the condition of the world around us but, with the truth as a weapon, we may yet prevail.

L'shalom,

D

Yada wrote:
D, thanks for sharing this. Your reasons are as I expected. They are the only informed and rational response to the evidence. You are informed and rational.

With your permission, I'd like to share your letters anonymously during the Shattering Myths show. Even more desirable, I'd love to have you as my guest for an hour on the show. It airs from 10.00 am to 12.00 pm est monday - friday. Any day you are available, I'd like to discuss these things with you on the air. And if that is not possible, then at the very least, l'd like to read your letter.

Either way, please let me know how this works out with your brother. I'm not surprised that he has shut off his phone. I hope that you reach him before he injures himself and that he is receptive to the healing message you will be bringing with you.

Yada

Offline James  
#472 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 10:27:36 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Hi Yada,
I have my family coming in for Passover, Matzah and First Fruits. Are you celebrating the Miqura starting on Tues evening the 26th of March? Or have you a date more true to the Torah? Thank you, I am looking forward to celebrating Yahowah's festivals with Him and my Family!
Sincerely,
D

Yada wrote:
Looking at the data I've chosen Tuesday evening March 26th as well. This year, at least from my perspective, the astronomical and observational dates are the same.

I plan to do three weeks of shows on Passover, Unleavened Bread, and FirstFruits on the Shattering Myths show, starting on March 11th.

Yada

Offline James  
#473 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:10:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

T wrote:
Yada,
My wife claims I have joined the Hebrew Roots Movement. I'm not even sure what that is or what all they believe, but it does sound similar. What do you think of the HR Movement? Are they better off than Christians, or equally deceived?

T

Yada wrote:
T,

You haven't joined anything besides Yahowah's Covenant. We, if I can even use that term, don't have a movement or anything else other than a keen interest in what Yahowah revealed in His Towrah, Prophets, and Psalms. But religious individuals are so uncomfortable with anything which invalidates their beliefs that they routinely apply inappropriate labels to that which they find threatening. Doing so is easier for them than actually dealing rationally with the evidence.

As a general rule, those in the HRM blend Pauline Christianity with Rabbinical Judaism. As a result, they get some things right and others wrong. I see them as twice deceived, but only half as deceived by each party, so they are similarly lost. The other two "movements" you may be accused of "joining" are "Messianic Jews" and "Sacred Name." The acquisition will be similarly inaccurate, but because it is easy to make, expect it too.

Based upon prior experience, it is likely that her pastor knows that much of what you have been telling her is true, but he will not only deliberately deceive her, I'd expect worse.

Yada

Offline James  
#474 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:14:57 AM(UTC)
James
Man

MS wrote:
Hi Yada,

I don't know if you remember but we exchanged a couple of emails back last July. I had mentioned the airshow in Oshkosh.

Yada wrote:
I remember.

I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm still on the journey. I started catching your Shattering Myths program on GCN last fall and I absolutely love the show - the news, the guests and certainly the learning. I still feel like I'm drinking from a firehose when I listen. I'm typically a week or two behind in the archives as I am not able to stream your live show at work.

Yada wrote:
Thank you. When you have a day off from work, please call into the show.

I've also been reading the copy of "Introduction to God" that you sent. I can't say enough of how much I'm getting out of that. Thank you again for spending the time on it and making it available. It's slow going as I find myself constantly re-reading sections or even entire chapters before moving on.

Yada wrote:
I'm glad. That is what it was designed to accomplish. It's a learning tool. And I too find myself constantly re-reading it.

It was last year when I decided to take Yah up on His offer and meet him at Passover (as best as I could) and Unleavened Bread and First Fruits. I'm looking foward to this next time around.

Yada wrote:
Next week, beginning at sundown on the 26th.

As bad as it might sound though, I've not really told anyone about this. My family and closest friends are Christians of assorted variety from Evangelical to Catholic. It's not that I don't want to discuss this with them, I do. I've thrown out challenging things here and there but not yet enough to totally dismantle their positions. It's not that I'm afraid of losing friends - or even family relationships over this. It's simply that I've wanted to learn and understand this better. I've wanted to internalize it and ponder it to make sure I really understand what I've come to know. And then, I want to be as constructive and articulate as I can when I engage the discussion. So, I've remained patient and have continued to learn.

Yada wrote:
I understand and agree. It’s best to learn before engaging. Even then, I suggest being responsive rather than being aggressive. The chances of prevailing with religious Christians is very slim, but yet always worth the effort.

Then, yesterday afternoon, two men from a local church appeared at my door, bible in hand, and asked if they could come in and pray for me. I said, "No thank you." I really didn't want to take time to talk to them. Then they asked if I was a Christian. I answered, "No. Not anymore." (It was an odd feeling too because I think that's the first time I've ever admitted it out loud.) They asked why and I turned it on them and asked them to explain what Christianity was.

Yada wrote:
This is perfect. They approached you and you responded truthfully.

They did, with the comments and "bible" citations you've heard countless times. It was then that I realized that Christianity was simply one argument after another against what Yahweh has said. It's one argument after another against Him. Against. Incredible.

Yada wrote:
Yes!

I mean, I've known this from all I've read in your writings and the three year's worth show's I've listened to. I've understood it. But at the same time, it was a new level of clarity for me - sort of like taking it out of the classroom and into real life as it were. As these guys explained Christianity to me, I just realized how it was specifically designed and constructed to argue against God.

Yada wrote:
That is exactly where Questioning Paul led me. I too have experienced this moment. It was wonderful.

I know it sounds silly for me to describe this as such a great moment clarity but for the first time I could really see it. I felt on the outside (of Christianity) looking in.

Yada wrote:
If it is silly, we are both silly. I am where you are.

I engaged them - constructively, I think. I went down the list of the big topics: His Name, the Messiah's name and role, the Torah, the convenant and the 7 appointed meetings.

Yada wrote:
You got them. Those are the primary issues.

They thanked me and went on their way. I don't think they liked what they heard.

Yada wrote:
Evidence and reason seldom if ever prevail with religious individuals. So this is what you should always expect. But yet, what you did was right. What Yahowsha' said and did was right, but most people don't like that either.

I don't say this as if you or anyone should be impressed. It's just one of those "gotta tell someone" things. No one else in my circle would appreciate it.

Yada wrote:
It's funny in that this is my perspective on this as well. The realization that Pauline Christianity is an argument against Yahowah is so obvious that we can't brag that we figured it out, but at the same time the realization is so liberating and enlightening that we cannot keep it to ourselves.

That said, I still have much to learn. I still have tons of questions. And I have some bigger battles with Catholics ahead of me. I may need to ask you for advice on that at some point. But for now, it's back to learning the Torah understanding the relationship.

Yada wrote:
You have found the right source for advice - Yahowah and His Towrah. But also, we are family, so if I can help you better understand something that I've learned from Him, great.

Again, if you ever do make it out WI for the airshow or for golf or something, I would like to meet you in person sometime.

Yada wrote:
I hope that happens, too.

Yada

Thanks again,

MS

Offline James  
#475 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:38:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
This email is for Yada. Please forward if you are not Yada.

Dear Yada,

I wasn't going to write, but the time is urgent, and this contentious woman can't help dripping with Latter Rain. Twenty facebook accounts were shut down this week, some of them talk show hosts on GCN and RBN. How can I get my documents to you, while there is still time?

No scriptural evidence of latter day prophets? How many would you like me to name? Yahowah does nothing without revealing His secrets to His prophets. And without revelation, the people will perish. Period.

The narrow way? Are you claiming to prophesy His Way of Deliverance, without first proclaiming a prophet's office?

Be careful, Hananiah, that your beautiful vision of soaring away into the heavens with a "small t torah" isn't securing your death instead. (Jeremiah 28:15-17) For regardless of the "way" that you promote, heavy persecution is coming upon the whole land, and they will shoot you like a dog in the street as you go marveling after the Beast (as you are doing, even cheering him on in Israel, fulfilling the prophecy of how they will attempt to deceive even the elect). Soon myself, Jacob and the 12 Tribes will be signing an important document sealing up the collective sins that have prevented the science of Everlasting Life from being established on the earth, and established the Abomination in its stead. But do what you will--go chasing after the counterfeit and miss the whole thing, but know that you have rejected and forsaken His Fountain of Living Waters--the flint (white jasper) foundation writing now--to your everlasting disgrace. (Psalm 114:6, Isaiah 66:5, Jeremiah 17:13) In the End, His elect will prove to be those capable of receiving revelatory knowledge. They alone, in conjunction with me, will reveal the Way of Deliverance on the earth for all who seek that narrow Way.

He is calling you now to carry the Ark of Deliverance, the Unsealed Book that I am commissioned to write. (1st Chronicles 15:2)
The big question is, will you renounce the error of your "way" and sanctify yourself as He requires? (1st Chronicles 15:12)
Death is decreed for those who reject His Way of Life and promote their own "way" without consulting Him. (1st Chronicles 15:13)
Will you refuse the priestly garments that I, the Lamb's Wife, have tailored to fit you? (Proverbs 31:19,22-25)
Will you wear fine linen in the joyful procession, or walk naked, exposing your error before the world? (1st Chronicles 15:27)

Friend, how can He speak to you in the cloudy pillar when you close your dull ears? (Psalm 99:67) Do you know that He will take vengeance on your own inventions too (Psalm 99:8) -- your own human rules that condemn the Words of Life that I bring before you, simplyl because of the fact that they are being tentatively issued in corrupt Christian language? You have put me so far below you that I am not even worthy of engaging with--you prefer to judge without knowledge, and to hate without discernment, and to make presumptions rather than investigate. Yet I stand before you fulfilling the scripture that a true prophet is not accepted by her people, while all the false-prophet idiots out there amass their huge followings that will lead His people to their death just as surely as those led by Jim Jones or Applegate.

I implore you to stick to your gift of giving accurate translations, which will be a great blessing to the Way of Deliverance. As far as my gift of prophecy, if He can make an ass speak, He can open the mouth of this ass who is just beginning to learn proper translations from you. I implore you to olease stop short of making interpretations of prophecies, and seek partnership with me on such an undertaking. The Ark of Deliverance will go forth with or without you, but I exhort you to heed my Words of Wisdom in Proverbs 1-9, for there is a reason why Yah calls His revelations "secrets." They are not meant for the Beast to see--he will only devour them and trample me to pieces, setting back the Way of Deliverance. If you hate the Revealed Knowledge that I am trying to put into your hands, and do not even wish to examine it because of your foolish short-sightedness (I refrain from calling it complete "blindness" yet), you will surely die for lack of knowledge. And the saddest part is that you will bring many righteous ones down with you, who have been drawn to you for this divine undertaking.

Write back to me through this email account if you must. Or on the forum, if you wish. I will try to raise the money to send a courier if you will simply say yes to receiving it, and provide a phone number and location for a courier to meet you.

In Yah's name,

Yerushalayim/Zion
The Daughter of God

My backwards phone number: (delete the letters) (omitted out of kindness)

Yada wrote:
R,

I am content with Yahowah's Torah, Prophets, and Psalms. I see His Word as comprehensive and not in need of updating or augmenting - and He seems to agree. His existing testimony is more than sufficient and continues to be relevant according to Him - and I trust Him in this regard. Those who observe it and embrace it will not perish. Period. We have His promise on this. I'm sorry that you see it as small and incomplete, incapable, even out of date, but that is your choice.

If someone claims to be a prophet, the test is a tough one. I've never heard or read anything from anyone that meets His standard. I don't. Paul didn't. And based upon what I've read, Yahowah has already revealed everything important that will transpire over the next 1000 years.

But if you are convinced that Yahowah has revealed prophecy through you and others, then feel free to send it to me. If it is 100% in harmony with what He has revealed thus far, simply augmenting what He has already disclosed, I'll consider it. But if any part of your revelation is inconsistent with the existing Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, or if any of your predictions fail to materialize as presented, then I'll discard it.

Yahowsha' spoke of the narrow way. If you are in discord with His statement, take it up with Him. Yahowah said that His towrah - guidance could be relied upon for all time. If you disagree, this is an argument between you and Him and does not include me.

Your letter was penned in a style and tone that I'd normally reject without further consideration. But I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Prove that you are Yahowah's prophet and I will consider your "revelations" seriously.

I do not participate in any forum nor engage in facebook. But I do respond to most emails - at least once.

Yada

R wrote:
Dear Yada,

You asked me to prove that I am a prophet. I have been waiting to hear back from you in regard to arranging for the opportunity to hand deliver my documents to you. I have sent you five emails previous to this one, in which I explained why I cannot send them over the internet, in terms of the need to keep these Words safe from those who are not meant to view it. In those emails I asked you for a way to get a hard copy to you by way of a courier. My courier could deliver it to your home, or could meet you at any location in your area, or have it delivered into the care of a party of your choosing. I would just need to have a street address and a phone number. Alternatively, if you should be traveling to the east coast in the near future, I would be able to get these documents to you myself.
In the meantime, I just want to emphasize the point that I made in our last interaction. It is a point especially meaningful in light of Shabuot. The Word of Yahowah is the part that you know. The Spirit is the part that you have yet to know. What I see is that you shut out the part that you have yet to come to know. Please open your heart and your mind to the Revelatory Knowledge that I am seeking to put in your hands. The three Revelations in particular that I would like you to view are in regard to the Land Beast, the Sea Beast, and the Twelve Tribes of Jacob. All three documents contain things that you could not possibly have Knowledge of, no matter how much you have studied. As I suggested, the role of a prophet is to bring forth that which is not possible to be seen through analysis. The manifestation of the Word and the manifestation of the Spirit, as represented by the Son of God and by the Daughter of God, are complementary aspects of the whole. I would like to get these documents to you as soon as possible.
You say that you don't like my tone, but the rebuke is mine to issue. In Proverbs 3, Yah instructs you not to despite it. Yah stands knocking, having put the Tree of Life before you offering her fruits, but what she sees is a man who wants to eat the fruit of his own way. In order to prove yourself worthy of receiving the Great Revelation (the Unsealed Book), you must first take off your sandals, and align your attitude properly, as like a little child in his hunger for Knowledge. I will not alter the "thing" that comes out of my mouth. For who is God's "mouth," but a prophet? What do you know about the Narrow Way? He has not put His Words in your mouth, as He did in 52 chapters of Yirmeyahu. Do you know that you--though you may very well be among the Elect--are so deceived that you are even cheering on the Beast in Israel? Do you know how the Beast is causing your physical ailments, and the lab accident of your son? Do you even know that the Way of Deliverance is the direction that He is preparing for you, to deliver you from the evil about to come upon the earth, as has been concealed in His Word throughout all time for the preservation of His saints? If you don't like my tone, wait until His anger is really kindled--for without heeding the prophet He has sent to make a Way for you, you will go down in history as a cult that leads everyone astray down the path of your own way!
Don't make presumptions, friend. Simply be willing to hear my counsel, and receive instruction, that you may be wise in your Latter End. (Proverbs 19:20) It is not merely a matter of walking away from Babylon, but to stand against it and defend Yah's Way against the Beast who seeks to destroy it. As we learned from the book of Yahosha, it takes a move of the Spirit to go up against these Giants, and to go up against them on man's designs will not save you. Just as salvation will not be found through fortifying yourself with arms, if you are looking for salvation in the scriptures without the Revelatory Knowledge that His prophet is bringing before you, you're not going to find it. Yah does nothing without His prophets. The Daughter of God IS the very manifestation of the Spirit whom Yahosha promised to send before He returns. Blaspheme her, and the penalty is death. Receive her, and you'll find her value greater than rubies and precious gold.
In reference to Paul, you once said that Yahowah never said anything in secret. Please don't confuse the delusions of a confused soul with the secrets that Yah has indeed reserved for those "called and chosen" to carry out His Plan. Look it up in a concordance--the references to His secrets are numerous. The Book is sealed for a reason. The secret things belong to Yahowah our Elohim, but those things which are revealed will belong to us and to our children forever, the end result of which is that we may do all the Words of Torah. (Deuteronomy 29:29) Again, I speak of the synergy of the Word and the Spirit--the unsealing and revealing of these secrets. For without Revelation, the people take charge and run wild. There is no hope, only cults each going their own way. It is the glory of God to conceal a "thing," but the honor of kings is to search out a matter. So if indeed you are to find the Narrow Way, you first have to seek Knowledge, so you don't hate Knowledge and die for lack of Knowledge along with all the other fools. For this you will have to get your head around the fact that there are things that you do not yet know, and that you cannot know through the Word alone, but must open yourself to sprouting the eyes to see and the ears to hear what the Spirit too is saying.
I suggest that this "searching out" will be the greatest joy of your life. You will see also that the prophecy both reveals itself and confirms itself in the Word. After reading through it, you will want to meet me in person, so we can bring together our two complementary types of Knowledge. I believe that this is what Yah has ordained--to bring us together for the magnificent work that He is about to do through and for His people.

Please let me know as soon as possible when and how I can arrange to get my documents to you. I also have a new phone number, which I am writing backwards with letters mixed in to throw off potential searches for my phone number, if it were possible.

Shalom,

Zion (aka "R") Phone: (omitted)

Yada wrote:
R,

If you want to send me an attachment of your proof of being a prophet of Yahowah as a Word document I'll read it and consider it thoughtfully and I will respond to you. But the idea that something nefarious is going to happen because you have sent an attachment to an email rather than sending it by a courier is not reasonable.

If I were to come to accept your revelations as being completely consistent with Yahowah's testimony and completely accurate, I'd share them online anyway. That is what I do. I read, learn, understand, and share. So why would I treat your additional insights any differently?

If you are a prophet of Yahowah then you should know that Yahowah does not keep secrets. He wants us to know and to understand. I want to know and understand. If you can help with that, great. I'm ready to read. And the timing couldn't be better. Soon I'd like to embark on a series of books on yet unfulfilled prophecy.

I agree that I don't understand everything - not even close. I'm still learning. And if I can learn something that Yahowah has shared with you, great. Please send it to me via a Word doc attachment.

But to be fair, based upon your letter I am highly suspect. And since Yahowah told us not to add to or subtract from His Towrah, and that His Towrah was complete, perfect, lacking nothing, I find much of what you are saying to be inconsistent with God's testimony.

Yada

Offline cgb2  
#476 Posted : Thursday, March 21, 2013 12:34:22 PM(UTC)
cgb2

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 18 post(s)
^ That's gotta be the creepiest letter yet. Run Forrest RUN !!! BigGrin
Offline James  
#477 Posted : Monday, April 1, 2013 10:03:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DC wrote:
Hi Yada,

I think I’m writing this because I just need someone to talk to. I do have to thank you for all of the information that you’ve given me so far in your various books. I’ve read most of Yada Yah twice, as well as Intro to God. All of it resonates with me, and the world appears so very different to me than it did less than a year ago. I’ve been listening to your Shattering Myths radio show as much as I can, and very much look forward to my time with it. It’s filled with insight that sometimes seems to come at exactly the right time.

I’m concerned that right now I don’t “know” as much as I “believe” what you tell me regarding Yahowah and his Towrah. I feel a great hunger for the information. I was a voracious reader of fiction, but now I only read your books to feed my information appetite. I do wish that I had a copy of a “correctly” translated Torah to read. If I pick up a bible now (which I never before had the urge to read) I am repulsed by Yahowah’s name being replaced with such an ugly title. Plus, I’m concerned that I will be mislead by it. I was excited a while back to hear that the Bible Series was going to be aired, since I felt I needed at least a “bible” history to hang some of my newfound knowledge on. I was disappointed how “Christian” the presentation was. I kept talking back at the television, saying “His name is Yahowah!” I was very disappointed that they didn’t even show Moseh receiving the Towrah.

I’ve started setting myself up for translating the Towrah, and have even taken several hours to understand how you translated a couple of passages. The going was slow, and I don’t currently feel the urge to spend the time doing it, and I feel a little guilty stating that. I want the knowledge, but the investment of time is hard with the rest of life getting in the way. I find myself more apt to strap on a set of headphones and listening to your show as I do housework, or garden, or even go to/from work in the car. Other opportunities on the go allow me time to read “Yada Yah,” since it’s portable, but I can’t do translations on the run. Hence the concern that I’m paying more attention to what you say rather than what the Towrah says.

I’ve got two young boys that I’m trying to bring along, 6 and 8. We try to observe the feasts and I’ve introduced them to Yahowah and Yahowsha’s name, but I feel pretty inadequate in instructing them further. We do listen to Shattering Myths together in the car, which my boys request fairly often, even while playing their video games. My wife is unsympathetic, definitely not ready to join me in this voyage.

Even the celebration of Pesach left me feeling a bit sad since I attempted to share it with my Mom and my Aunt, reading some of your translations on the first Passover. I was excited by it since we made lamb and matzah, but Mom (devout Catholic) was rather reserved, claiming it gave her a headache.

To be fair, my despondency of late may have something to do with the recent loss of my Dad. He suffered for years with a form of dementia that left him bedridden for the last year. He was also a devout Catholic, who, even in his altered state of mind, would pray the rosary. I understand his fate, but am saddened that his religion never gave him a chance to discover Yahowah. Having to listen to a deacon and a priest eulogize him for money, go through a mass which quoted Paul extensively, and watch fake (the bugle had a speaker hidden inside it to play pre-recorded taps) military honors for his two years of service in the army were very distasteful, given my new point of view.

I guess any advice or encouragement you can give me would be appreciated. I will continue to try to find time to translate so that I can read and share the Towrah.

Thank you for my new life,
DC

Yada wrote:
Hello DC,
First, the fact that Yahowah's testimony "resonates" with you is an indication that He is telling you the truth. Virtually every letter I receive from those who have read YY and the ITG contains this very same response. It is also true for me. The more I observe Yah's testimony the more I come to know that it is reliable. Yahowah is exactly as He should be, as are His plans. Simply stated: His testimony makes sense and it is consistent.
Second, most of those who write me after reading YY or the ITG say that since the revelations and perspective were so contrary to what they had been led to believe, that they either bought or used online tools to verify the validity of the translations. They did this over and over again, ultimately coming to trust them. And as for my commentary, once one realizes that the translations, while not perfect, are more accurate and complete than anything found in a published bible, then reason alone is sufficient to verify he conclusions which are drawn from Yah's witness.
Third, most of those who have written me after reading YY or the ITG have said that they have continued to look up many of Yah's favorite words because by examining them for themselves they learn even more. And that the process of translating is especially enjoyable. It is one on one time with Yah. Also, by doing so they become reliant on Yahowah directly, thereby appropriately diminishing their reliance on me - which is how it ought to be. My mission is to provide an introduction, to set the table with the proper implements, and to teach you and others how to use them to learn on your own by revealing the process I've used to learn from Yah.
Third, translating is a skill that we develop by translating. When I look at my early attempts, it is hard not to laugh at how shallow they were. And it was only within the last two years that I've begun sharing the benefits of the Hebrew stems, conjugations, and moods. And I'm certain that when I look at the translations I'm providing today next year or the year after, I'll see lots of ways to improve them.
We learn to sail by sailing. We learn to walk by walking. We learn by observing and considering.

Fourth, while life gets in the way, there is nothing more important in life than studying Yahowah's testimony and responding to Him once we understand what He is offering. God by design teaches those who prioritize learning about Him.
Fifth, after having read YY and the ITG you know enough to enlighten your children and to introduce them to Yahowah and to Yahowah's guidance. Just as I'm a flawed communicator of a perfect message, you can be the same for your children. It is your single most important job. So, don't worry that you aren't totally prepared, I'm not. But what you'll find is that by teaching, you will become a better teacher and an even better father. You know more than your children know about Yahowah, His Teaching, His Name, His Covenant, His Instructions, His Invitations, and His Way than they do, so continue sharing what you know with them.
Sixth, I have not watched so much of a minute of "The Bible." It would only make me angry. I too would be screaming at the tv -- that's not true! But it is amazing that they would omit the single most important event relative to the "bible" - its revelation.
Seventh, there is nothing we can do for those who remain religious. I'm saddened by it as are you. So chances are you will not prevail with your wife, just as you would not have been able to convince your father to change based upon his devotion to the poison of the RCC. I haven't with my wife or with my father. They aren't interested. So unless that changes, anything I say is just an irritant. But with your children there is still hope. Focus on them.
In Yah's Name,
Yada
PS I use GMail and the format changed this morning on my pc, so please let me know that you received this response. I'm not yet comfortable using the new interface.

DC wrote:
Hi Yada,

I received your reply, and am amazed that you managed such a long response in such a short time. I will be prioritizing my time with Yahowah, and will hopefully be able to laugh at myself in a year or two also. I appreciate your encouragement, and since you have sons, I’m sure you will recognize the anguish I feel about mine. Every night as I check on them before going to bed I ask Yahowah to help me learn enough to teach them. He brought me this far by providing you as a tool…

Thank you again,
DC

Yada wrote:
Agreed, DC. And I sense you know that laughing at ourselves in this context is a very good thing. It's the proper attitude and response. And I sense that Yah is laughing along with us, not when we err, but when we finally figure it out. It's like, duhhh.
I always approached Yah's Word with a smile. And just a few minutes ago, I had my efforts rewarded, learning something I had missed that reinforced the very point I was trying to make.
I love my sons more than life. I enjoy them, but I also worry about them.
Yahowah always teaches those who turn to Him for answers so long as they do so by observing His Towrah.
I suspect that your children are blessed to have you as their dad.
Yada
I think the saying goes, Sorry for the long letter. If I had taken more time I would have written a shorter one.

Offline James  
#478 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 3:08:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

J wrote:
Hi Yada,
After going over the information you've provided, I've been bothered by a question.

How do the evidences you provide in the Chay - Life chapter of YY disprove macro-evolution specifically as opposed to micro-evolution and abiogenesis?

What the text from page 9-10 appears to argue against is abiogenesis or the origin of life as opposed to a form of evolution. Arguments against evolution sometimes turn to differentiating the actual beginning of life and how it got to be the way it is manifest today. If there are two issues to be addressed, being genesis and evolution, then the only section in YY that appears to directly indict the evolution part is in a paragraph which states:
Further, the most significant problem for evolutionists is that beneficial (more complex and information enhanced) mutations are so uncommon, and so enormously overwhelmed by detrimental alterations in propensity (those which lose or corrupt genetic information overwhelmingly outnumber those which beneficially augment information), that macro-evolution isn’t just “improbable,” it’s rationally and mathematically impossible. Plants and animals devolve, they don’t evolve.

While its alluded to that this information is based upon the Scientific American Life: Origin and Evolution study, the citation is not overt. Additionally, it seems like you may have more information on the beneficial vs detrimental mutations than you've shared in YY and I would love to at least get a resource to study from you. The mutation examination appears to be the most concrete evidence against the theoretical evolutionary process at speciation level.

The arguments surrounding evolution are quite heated and while the topic itself is not really interesting to me, understanding how Yahowah planned out this universe is fascinating. Did Yah employ some form of evolution to arrive at the current representation of life?

- J

Yada wrote:
J,

Seven or eight years ago I read some ten books written by biologists on the improbability of macro evolution. One was called Darwin's Black Box. Another was Genetic Entropy & the Mystery of the Genome. But I did not think it was useful in the chapter to detail the evidence and conclusions presented in these books.

The Cambrian Explosion proves that macro evolution did not occur. Every animal phyla, some 35 of them, came to exist at the same time.

I am with you in that I'm not particularly fascinated by evolution, primarily because far too many things are presented as fact when they have been demonstrated errant. It's kind of like readying about religion. And with time being limited, I'm far more desirous of investing it learning who Yahowah is, what He is offering, and how we can respond to Him to benefit from the Covenant.

But the two books I listed are cheap and both are a fairly easy read. That would be a good start on answering the macro evolution questions.

Also, if you do more research and think that you can improve my commentary, please send me your suggestions. I'm always open to improving YY.

Yada

Offline James  
#479 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 3:11:28 AM(UTC)
James
Man

VB wrote:
Ok; Im trying to figure out shavuot.

I got Passover on the 26th;
I got Matsah the 27th
I got B kurim the 28th...

That makes the first sabbath date as the 29th at sundown.
Regardless of which day you feasted.

That puts shavuot at May 18th... seven sabbaths plus 1.

Where am I wrong?

I MUST resolve this soon as I am going nuts arguing with everyone around here!

I bet you have gone through this too. Please share your reasoning....

NOTE:
Your show is played here in my house morning noon and night (it seems)... I have been reading the Torah which I have not done since Bar Mitzvah, 40 + years ago...and my kids now own Torahs and are interested in Yaowehs invitations...

My catholic (CINO---like Rino) mother in law observed Passover Matsah and B kurim... and my wife is your biggest fan.

You are a very interesting man and very influential. Thank you for helping us along and CLEARING UP THIS DATE THING!

Yada wrote:
VB,

I never say that someone is "wrong" relative to the dates. But personally, I count 49 + 1 from Matsah or just 7 weeks exactly from Bikuwrym. I suspect that Yah was unclear on the timing so that we would focus on the meaning.

This year, since I observed Passover on Tuesday at sunset March 26th, I celebrated FirstFruits on Thursday March 28th beginning at sunset. And that means that I'll observe Seven Sevens 7 weeks after FF on Thursday May 16th. But there are wonderful and thoughtful people who know and love Yahowah who will celebrate SS a day before or a day after my choice. And I cannot and will not say that any of them are wrong.

I am so very pleased that the message of SM, YY, the ITG, and QP has helped you and your family come to know Yah and to participate in His Covenant and Feasts. That makes all of this worth the investment of time. Thank you for sharing this news.

If I haven't addressed your question, please let me know and I'll try again. But I'm not the right person to ask on dates, because I just don't think that it is possible, and by design, to be certain. And I'm convinced that Yah is far more interested in us knowing, understanding, and responding to His offer to us on these Feasts.

Yada

Offline Sarah  
#480 Posted : Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:20:30 AM(UTC)
Sarah

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I am still studying the timing of Passover and Shabua. Wouldn't the full moon be of great significance since that is the time of its fulfillment? We celebrated the Passover meal on Wednesday evening at the full moon. Is it true that the 'Sabbath' of the First and Seventh Days of Unleavened Bread, and the weekly 'Sabbath' are spelled differently in Hebrew?

Might that be another reason Yahowsha said "no one knows the day nor the hour . . . " because it is impossible to pin down these appointed times/dates to the exact 'day and hour'?? Just a thought.

Confused
Offline James  
#481 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:05:48 AM(UTC)
James
Man

AB wrote:
I had ordered the AENT new testament and read the website and watched his DVD. This doesn't use the same Greek manuscripts that other new testaments use and I noticed that it doesn't include the woman caught in adultery story either. http://www.aent.org/ What do you think about this one? Do you think it is more trust worthy?

Yada wrote:
AB,

Since the oldest even remotely complete Aramaic manuscript (the Peshitta) dates to the sixth century, by which time there were tens of thousands of Greek manuscripts, nothing in Aramaic can currently achieve the same level of antiquity and thus credibility of the Greek. Now that's not saying much because the Greek is hopelessly flawed and errant. But we just don't have a sufficiently old Aramaic text to resolve that problem. Moreover, the introduction to the text includes so many errors, it's obvious that the translators are not in tune with Yahowah's or Yahowsha's name. Also, there is no evidence that the Disciples wrote in Aramaic.

Yada

Offline James  
#482 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:06:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

PB wrote:
Hi,
I keep asking.
what would the best translation of the Scripture?

Yada wrote:
PB,

There is no published translation that is remotely accurate, and thus none that is good, much less best. If you want to know what Yahowah said, you will have to acquire or access online, two or more interlinears and five or more Hebrew lexicons.

In the www.IntroToGod.org, I do my best to equip folks to use these tools. I not only list the tools, and explain how to use them, but then I use them myself, setting an example by translating and commenting on many of Yahowah's most revealing and important statements.

Yada

Offline James  
#483 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 5:35:46 AM(UTC)
James
Man

K wrote:
Hi Yada. My name is K. I have read your books, Intro to God, Questioning Paul and the series of books Yada Yah ( the latter actually 3 times over the last 5-6 years), as well as Future History and have followed the changes as you have grown. Thank you so much for your work.

Growing up in a home that was Pentecostal (Assembly of God), I always new something didn't feel right. Not knowing any better I always assumed I wasn't actually "saved", and felt doomed no matter how much I tried to be what I was taught I needed to be. I eventually rebelled as a teen and stayed away for all things God even though I knew in my heart that He existed. I pretty much made a mess of my life. Drunkenness and divorce and more( too much and too embarrassing to talk about) was what my life became. In my late 40's I found my way back to the "church" and still found as hard as I tried, I still felt something was wrong. I'm almost 60 now and I first ran across you and your work probably about 7 or 8 years ago. First in Yada Yahweh as is was written then. Just the explanation of creation made me feel I had finally found some answers that made sense. And then all the other revelations you uncovered gave me a sense of satisfaction I had never experienced. I have been reading your work ever since. So again thank you.

Sorry about the long drawn out story but I wanted you to know that your work is life changing.
Now my question is, is there more you have written on the 7th book of the YadaYah series of books as it seems to end saying more will be discussed about Shim'own's prophetic writings?

Thank you in Advance,
K

Yada wrote:
Long time, first time, K. I'm sure that you have noticed that with each new book I have had to go back and rewrite the older ones based upon what I've learned. I did not, however, write Future History, which is why it has not been changed.

The 7th volume of YY began as a friendly edit of my friend's Future History, but when I found that the passages my friend cited didn't support his conclusions, I ended up writing Yada Yah based upon what Yahowah was actually saying. And over time the 7th volume grew to be too errant to resolve, so I deleted it. But once the rewrite of Questioning Paul is complete, I'm going to study the Tribulation and write about it.

Since my most current writing is found in QP, I've attached the first four chapters. If you want more, I've edited through 07.

I would let your past go. There is a reason Yah tells us that Dowd is His favorite person. Once you accept the Covenant, you look perfect in God's eyes and that's all that matters.

Each week now I'm receiving one, two, or three letters similar to your own, and I find that encouraging. There is always more than one person in the chain that brings us all together with Yahowah, so we are all helping one another. I'm glad to know that you are part of our family.

Offline James  
#484 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 1:31:03 PM(UTC)
James
Man

B wrote:
Hi Yada. i called in the Shabat show but was unable to get on. Here is my question. I need understadingg on this. When one comes to understand and embrace Pesach, Matzah and first fruits, is one adopted into yah's family at that point? And if so, why observe the other feasts? Does following the other feasts enable my adoption? I need clarity on this hopefully before Taruwa'h as i am having a nunmber of people over. Some are newbees and I know this question will arise. i am not sure how to answer.
Again, thank you for your time.
Yah Bless
B

Yada wrote:
Actually, B, I think we are adopted the moment we accept the conditions of the Covenant and understand the benefits of the Miqra'ey and therefore make the decision to trust and rely upon Yahowah. Sure, Yah wants His children to attend the feasts that He has prepared for us, but I suspect it is all about the choice to listen to Him and to trust Him. For example, if we became immortal the first time we celebrated Pesach, then why celebrate it a second time? If it is one and done, why did the Yisra'elites wander in the wilderness forty years. And that all causes me to conclude that the key is knowing, understanding, and responding - making an informed choice.

Shabuw'ah is my favorite because it is a celebration of our empowerment and our enrichment as Yah's children. And I always like Taruw'ah because its a call to action, a time to share what we know. Yowm Kippurym is a celebration of the whole family ultimately coming together. And the thought of camping out with Yah makes Sukah fun.

We saw that you had called in and we clicked the icon to make you live on the show, but BTR was having major telecom problems last night. Much of the show did not broadcast.

Yada

Offline James  
#485 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2013 1:35:54 PM(UTC)
James
Man

H wrote:
Hi Yada - me again! The young man whose argument about messiah/ma'asayeh I just sent you, is curious to know your name. I didn't want to tell him without asking you first. I know you value your privacy, and that it's all about the message, and not not messenger. Speaking of messengers, this young man - his name is Jesse, and I were both part of a FB page that seemed to be all about the yadayah teachings. We both got kicked outa there by a man named LH. I'm curious to know if you are aware of these groups...do you know LH? Another woman who I think was a co-administrator, is JH. She is a real sweet - heart, who has been unfailing kind and helpful to me. A peacemaker.

H

Yada wrote:
H,

Due to time considerations, I seldom read or respond to long emails because I can use that time more beneficially in researching and writing materials which help a wider audience. And based upon prior experience, I do not answer questions posed by someone other than the emailer which is the case with your previous request. It always turns out poorly and in the end it is counterproductive. I've been down that road too many times in the past.

If you have a question that you can pose succinctly that is not already answered in the material you are reading, then I will do my best to explore the subject with you. Or if you have evidence from a reputed source, especially Yahowah's testimony, that I have stated something wrong, please bring it to my attention and I'll make the necessary correction. I make many mistakes, as do we all, and find great satisfaction correcting them.

I've chosen to write under Yada and to be as anonymous as possible.

LH and I are friends, so if he "kicked [you guys] outa there" then there was a reason. While I've never participated in LH's site, and while I have never engaged in one of LH's online discussions, we are in agreement on most things related to Yahowah. We differ mostly in style. I almost never pick a fight and try to avoid those I can.

Yahowah / Yahowsha' are not peacemakers, so while I know and like JH, I would not label her as such.

This is probably not what you wanted to hear. I'm sorry. I know that you mean well.

Yada

Offline GldChow  
#486 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 1:23:23 PM(UTC)
GldChow

Shalom,
OK, chapter 8 is posted!
That was a 'biggie'!

I should have 9 done by next week

ראסכאל דונ בענ יהשה
Offline James  
#487 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:03:15 AM(UTC)
James
Man

D wrote:
Dear Yada ~

I'd like to express to you my deep gratitude and appreciation for the work that you continue to do. Yah lead me to you in November of 2001 through a vivid dream of what I've come to understand (thanks to your work) was/is/will be, sukkah. I googled for "temporary tabernacle" and found yadayahweh.com, read EVERY word and repeated several times!

I also thought you'd be interested to know that Yah continues to share insights with me that, without fail, are confirmed later on your podcasts (I'm one of those 600 - 700!) The most recent and dramatic (to me) was with regard to 3.5 dimensions of space-time. Wow! What a place in time to be alive! I look forward to shaking your hand at sukkah, 6000 (if not sooner)!

Yours because Yah was/is/will be (hiyah),

D

Yada wrote:
D,

Thank you so much for sharing this. It is always encouraging to see the hand of Yah in His children's lives. I am pleased that my feeble attempts to share His Word played a part in your homecoming.

There is so much for us to learn and celebrate. Thank goodness we have all of eternity to do so.

Yada

Offline James  
#488 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 2:56:30 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DC wrote:
Hi Yada,

For the last several weeks I’ve been thinking about the ten statements on the two tablets. It started with trying to show my Catholic Mom how Yahowah’s statements were so different than the Catholic catechism’s summation of them. As I thought about them, several weeks after presenting them, I came to a realization, and just had to exclaim this to someone. Yahowah tells us the consequences of our actions/decisions in the first three statements, destruction when we turn away from Him (first statement), extraordinary gifts if we enter into a relationship with Him (second statement, further enumerated in the fifth), or punishment if we delude others in his name (third statement). On the rest he does not provide consequences! We can’t look at them as laws since laws come with penalty clauses. I can see that continuously ignoring his instructions implies that we have turned away from him, earning that particular consequence, but Yahowah is not saying that we will be punished for violating one of His instructions. In fact, this leads to a question. Is there a need to repent for past sins?

Enjoying this Journey,
DC

Yada wrote:
DC,

Brilliant. Wow on every point. I obviously agree.

I missed both of your key insights but now I am enriched by them. Thank you for sharing them.

On your question, I don't think so. I haven't. Since Yah no longer sees them and has forgotten them, they no longer exist. So why bring up something that is no longer part of our history?

There is no Hebrew word for "repent." All Yah asks in this regard is that we "suwb - change our direction and attitude."

So you are correct on every aspect of this.

Yada

Offline James  
#489 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 3:09:17 AM(UTC)
James
Man

R wrote:
Hi Yada,
I’ve been considering the first few verses of Yasha’yahuw 18 and relating them to the USA of today. I agree it is unlikely that a nation so embedded in the affairs of the world, with a reserve currency status, a huge military, the instigator of many wars world-wide and a (now) unabashed supporter of Islam to the detriment of Yisra’el would not be mentioned in scripture – especially as we are near the end times. However, the translations I have read when we get to verse 5 don’t pass the ‘smell’ test to me. I assume from the context that the USA is to be pruned back and bits and pieces are to be left for the birds and the beasts (? the US is going to fragment and its wealth will be stolen either by those within its current borders or invaders from without). Considering the state the US is in now that seems likely.
However, the use of the word harvest immediately made me wonder whether the timing of the dissolution is going to be at the time of the ‘rapture’. I suspect, though I have been unable to demonstrate, that the twigs and branches represent those harvested. Twigs and branches are small parts of a tree. The first word in verse 6 is azab. Most translations begin with ‘they’ suggesting that the twigs and branches (continuing the thought from verse 5) are to be left for the birds and beasts but I believe that the first part of verse 6 means those left behind after the harvest (abandoned) are left for the birds and beasts (i.e. they will be enslaved, raped, murdered etc).
In addition a hebrew word tet,mem,wah, lamed is found in the DSS immediately before hayah ( to exist) but is changed to go-mel (meaning finished ) in the Masoretic version. I have been unable to find a translation for the word in the DSS, the nearest being טםא (tet,mem,alaph) meaning unclean and the word before that again in the DSS is ובסור ( wah,bet,samech,wah, resh) meaning ‘and dedicated’ according to an on-line translator. The Masoretic word is ובסר (wah, bet, samech,resh) meaning ‘and unripe fruit’. I have no idea how these fit together.
If my hunch is correct, the above would tie in with end-times prophecy, timing it to the harvest which must begin before 2026, the collapse, dissolution and enslavement of the so-called west (not just the USA), rampant Islam coupled with the Christian – read Catholic – church and remnants of the US army in Yisra’el now fighting with Yisra’el against the muslims.
If I’m barking up the wrong tree, I would appreciate your opinion.
R

Yada wrote:
RG,

I suspect that what you are saying is true. I hope to begin an edit of my old translations of Yasha'yah 17 and 18 very soon and will share what I learn. This was the first Hebrew passage I attempted to translate nearly a decade ago, so I'm sure to find many mistakes. I'll use your suggestions during my reevaluation.

Yada

Offline James  
#490 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2013 4:13:32 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DC wrote:
Yada,

Listening tonight to Shabbat Scripture Study (on Blog Talk Radio), the topic of 'cult' came up. I recall the caller to your Shattering Myths Show...I can't recall his name (Neil?) at the moment...the guy that I found annoying. You said he was 50/50 in regards to his saying things useful/disruptive. I say you were being far too generous. Whatever. But what ticked me off was a comment he had made about this (I can only assume that he meant the folks who've read Yada Yahweh; and its message (Yah's message) having resonated with them, and their participation in the forum, radio shows, etc.) 'community' having the potential of becoming a 'cult'. Anyone who makes such accusations ought to know what a 'cult' is. Steve Hassan knows a bit or two about cults. He has acronymized (I may have just made up that word) the four major prerequisites of what defines a cult. I believe his definition/assessment is 'spot on'. What you've presented in your writings and your radio shows cannot be even REMOTELY considered 'cultish'. (Those accusation piss me off.) I know you know this, but I just wanted to pass this along, for what it's worth: http://www.freedomofmind.../Info/BITE/bitemodel.php

Be well,

dc

Yada wrote:
DC,

Religious people tend to label that which they cannot refute and that which they do not understand, as being a cult. But as you have noted, everything I say and do is the antithesis of being cultish.

I read the article you sent (http://www.freedomofmind.com/Info/BITE/bitemodel.php). It is yet another affirmation.

I do not seek to control behavior, and in fact routinely say that behavior is not especially relevant. I'm at the far liberal extreme of this because I don't see Yah's Towrah as a set of laws to be obeyed, or regulations to be followed, but instead as the path to freedom. I am opposed to religious diets, clothing, and fasting, and I am a libertarian when it comes to personal liberty.

Rather than control information I strive to expose the facts and then help people understand what the evidence reveals. The more we know, the better. I want people to share information, to expose deceptions, to listen to and read the news, and want everyone to investigate what I and others have written and said so that they, themselves, know who is lying and who is telling the truth. And in this regard, the only reliable source is Yahowah.

Rather than trying to control thoughts, our focus to to encourage people to think. Rather than closed minds, we strive for open minds which are receptive to evidence and reason. Moreover, I do not have a doctrine. The only teaching I subscribe to was conveyed by Yahowah, who just so happens to be God. And so while there is a them vs. us attitude conveyed, it's Yahowah who conceived His Covenant to be set apart from religion and politics.

As for emotional control, I'm a proponent of emotional responses. We ought to care sufficiently to become angry when those we love are being harmed. So rather than trying to limit an individual to a narrow range of feelings, or even to a preconceived emotional response, I want people to know, to understand, and then to respond based upon what they have learned.

But if Yahowah is to be considered a cult leader, if Yahowah's Covenant is to be considered His cult, and if His Towrah is to be considered His unequivical directions, count me in.

Yada

Offline James  
#491 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 4:05:04 AM(UTC)
James
Man

S wrote:
Yada, I posted a question to the group Christianity Truth or Lies and it is this:
How does a "former" Christian, who is so steeped in the writings of the "New Testament", able to just pull out words (I no longer call them scriptures, knowing that all are not), that fit every problem, learn how to really come into the presence of Yah as opposed to getting on their knees and "praying".?

And how DO we all come into the presence of Yah daily when there is no appointed time such as Pesach?

I see that it says that Daniel went to his room and got on his knees and prayed 3 times a day. Was that added to the writings or has it been mistranslated or ? Can you please enlighten me on this?

Thank you in advance for your reply
S

Yada wrote:
S,

A good way to rid yourself of Christianity is to read Questioning Paul. The updated version is available at www.yhwh-qra.com at the QP link (http://www.yhwh-qra.com/qp.aspx). Then to become more familiar with how to approach Yahowah you may want to read www.IntroToGod.org. Both were compiled for these express purposes.

There are many behaviors stated in the Towrah and Prophets that do not have any Divine sanction associated with them. For example, Dowd is depicted doing many things we ought not emulate, and yet he is the author of inspired Psalms. Yahowah uses flawed people because there aren't any other kind.

Daniel was working for a king who wanted people to bow and pray exclusively to him as if he was a god. He was serving the most satanic nation on earth, Babylon. So when you read the text, what you find is that Daniel was overtly rejecting a new law signed by the king, effectively walking away from Babylon and its god/king. And in the text, those who came to condemn Daniel said that their only argument against him was "the towrah of his 'elohym."

Yahowah never once instructs us to bow down to him or to worship him. He did not tell Daniel to do so either.

You can approach and listen to Yahowah at any time. Just read His Word. Then, as you benefit from His guidance, communicate your appreciation and acceptance.

Yada

Offline James  
#492 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 4:28:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

M wrote:
Hi Yada,

Do you have any idea what the significance of pomegranates are and why Yahowah told Moshe to put them on the robe of Aharon? Also Shelomoh (Solomon) had pomegranates on the two pillars of the first Heykal (Temple).

From pure etymological investigation it looks like rimmon (Pomegranate) can mean the Rock and possibly to be lifted up or exalted.

H7416
רמּן / רמּון
rimmôn
BDB Definition:
1) pomegranate
1a) as tree
1b) as fruit
1c) as pomegranate shaped ornaments in temple
Part of Speech: noun masculine
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: from H7426

H7417
רמּון / רמּן / רמּונו
rimmôn / rimmônô
BDB Definition:
Rimmon = “pomegranate”
1) the deity of wind, rain, and storm, worshipped by the Syrians of Damascus (noun proper deity)
2) a Benjamite of Beeroth, the father of Rechab and Baanah, the murderers of Ishbosheth (noun proper masculine)
3) the Rock; a cliff or inaccessible natural fastness in which the 600 Benjamites who escaped the slaughter of Gibeah took refuge (noun proper locative)
4) a town in the southern portion of Judah allotted to Simeon (noun proper locative)
5) a Levitical city in Zebulun located approximately 6 miles north of Nazareth (noun proper locative)
Part of Speech: see above in Definition
A Related Word by BDB/Strong’s Number: the same as H7416

H7426
רמם
râmam
BDB Definition:
1) to be exalted, be lifted up
1a) (Qal) to be exalted
1b) (Niphal) to lift oneself
Part of Speech: verb

I observed something about pomegranates on May 25, 2013 after a wind storm at my house. I was looking at my pomegranate bushes and a lot of the flowers and young fruit were knocked off onto the ground. So I started picking them up and picked up a basket full of them. What I noticed was that the majority of the flowers / young fruit have a crown with 6 points (6 is the number of man). The other thing that I noticed was that a lot fewer of the flowers / young fruit had 5 or 7 petals / triangles and an even smaller number had 8 points. I wonder if this a picture of the 3 doors? 6 is the number of man who is mortal. 7 = 6 (man) + 1 (Yahowah) = perfection. A 5 pointed star is often associated with ha Satan like the upside down pentagram. 5 = 6 (man) – 1 (Yahowah); man without Yahowah or man in opposition to Yahowah. 8 is associated with infinity or eternity because the letter 8 on it’s side is the symbol for infinity.

I wondered why the high-priests robe had pomegranates and bells. Maybe this is the 3 doors symbolism, I don’t know.

Exo 28:30 “And into the breastplate of right-ruling you shall put the Urim and the Tummim, and they shall be on the heart of Aharon when he goes in before יהוה. And Aharon shall bear the right-ruling of the children of Yisra’ĕl on his heart before יהוה, continually.
Exo 28:31 “And you shall make the robe of the shoulder garment all of blue.
Exo 28:32 “And the opening for his head shall be in the middle of it, a woven binding all around its opening, like the opening in a scaled armour, so that it does not tear.
Exo 28:33 “And on its hem you shall make pomegranates of blue and purple and scarlet material, all around its hem, and bells of gold between them all around:
Exo 28:34 a golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, on the hem of the robe all around.
Exo 28:35 “And it shall be upon Aharon to attend in, and its sound shall be heard when he goes into the set-apart place before יהוה and when he comes out, so that he does not die.

Exo 39:23 And the opening of the robe was in the middle, like the opening in a scaled armour, with a woven binding all around the opening, so that it would not tear.
Exo 39:24 And they made on the hem of the robe pomegranates of blue and purple and scarlet material, twined.
Exo 39:25 And they made bells of clean gold, and put the bells between the pomegranates on the hem of the robe all around between the pomegranates:
Exo 39:26 a bell and a pomegranate, a bell and a pomegranate, all around the hem of the robe, for the service, as יהוה had commanded Mosheh.

1Ki 7:18 And he made the columns, and two rows of pomegranates above the network all around to cover the capitals that were on top, and so he did for the other capital.
1Ki 7:19 And the capitals that were on top of the columns in the hall were in the shape of lilies, four cubits.
1Ki 7:20 And there were capitals above also on the two columns, by the bulge which was next to the network. And the pomegranates were two hundred, in rows on each of the capitals all around.

1Ki 7:42 and the four hundred pomegranates for the two networks, two rows of pomegranates for each network to cover the two bowl-shaped capitals that were on top of the columns;

Thanks and Shalom,

M

Yada wrote:
M,

I suspect that all of your numerical observations are accurate. I had not considered them but they all make sense to me. But also, it is red, the color of blood, the symbol of life and thus passover, it is a fruit, and thus symbolic of firstfruits, and with the hard exterior shell protecting a soft seed, we have a model of the Spirit protecting the Covenant's children and of shelters. And it may be the most enjoyable fruit to eat, as we pry off the exterior and explore the insides, only to find an explosion of flavor when we consume them. It may well be the closest thing to the Tree of Life.

Yada

Offline James  
#493 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2013 8:57:33 AM(UTC)
James
Man

HD wrote:
G'morning Yada! I'm halfway through Intro to God, and gaining enough confidence to start encouraging friends to read from your website. Once close family friend is SURE you used to be a Jehovah's Witness, or at least strongly influenced by them. I said I'd ask! True or False?

Loving to 'Yada"
HD

Yada wrote:
HD,

Good morning, Hermine.

Never been one. Never been associated with one. Don't even know one. Have never read their material. Have never been in one of their facilities. Have never had a substantive conversation with one. All I know of JW is what I found on their Wikipedia page, and I only glanced at it to answer a caller's question during a show. My observation at the time is that they, like every version of Christianity, get far more wrong than right.

It is not only false, the claim is both ignorant and irrational.

If your family friend is going to use the ad hominem fallacy and straw man there is no benefit in encouraging them to consider anything Yahowah has to say. Both are signs of being closed minded and/or irrational, something compounded by the notion that they are "SURE" a falsehood is true.

Most people don't like what Yahowah has to say so they find ways to avoid His testimony. So there is no reason to encourage someone to read YY, ITG, or QP, even POD, unless they are open and receptive to God.

Yada

Offline James  
#494 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:48:35 AM(UTC)
James
Man

K wrote:
Hi yada,

I have been putting off this email for a while because I feel that I have so much to say and so little time and elequence to communicate them well. I am sure you are overwhelmed with correspondence for all kinds of people, for all kinds of different reasons. I have been listening to SM for about a year and a half or so and working my way through ITG, QP, and YY slowly but surly. I appreciate you sharing Yahowah's Torah with anyone who is willing to listen and I am so happy to be free form religion. Although the work is done by Yah himself, I am thankful for the part you play.

The reason I wanted to write is fairly simple, but I decided to use it to make an introduction as well. I listened to a BTR Shabbat show where you mentioned someone who was making the steps to be circumcised in the flesh and an email correspondence of some sort to help this man in his decision making process. The decision didn't have to do with wether he was going to get circumcised or not, just how he would go about getting it done. That is exactly where I am at. I was never circumcised as a child. Being raised christian, I had no reason to get circumcised physically. I actually apposed it from a medical stance. As my wife and I slowly started to walk away from christianity, I started to see the Hebrew scriptures, that I had always loved, from Yahowah's perspective and not from a religious point of view. I made the decision about a year ago that I would like to be completely cut into Yah's covenant family and if that means cutting off some precious skin, I will do it. The problem has been that I have found how hard it can be to get circumcised as an adult in small town America in the 21st century, without it costing an arm and a leg and risking my health and life. Looking back, I am just thankful that my wife and I had three girls in the time we were not considering Yah's Towrah as relative to our lives. I would not want to have to put them through what I am going through. Our fourth child, a son, was born on the evening of the 19th of September 2013, on the first day of Sukkot in a small birthing pool in our home, surrounded by cloth walls for her privacy, that we lovingly called her birthing sukkah. We didn't actally know the sex of our child until he arrived. We had called around about having him circumcised if we did end up having a boy. It was not easy but with a little fighting we were able to have him circumcised on the morning of September 28th, the eighth day of Sukkot! It was a wonderful and eyeopening experience, but I still have the problem of need to be circumcised myself. So, you see, I would love to have any information about that may help me to have this procedure done for less than several thousand dollars and an OR procedure under anesthesia. I have been auto-circumcising, just pulling back the skin to have some kind of outward sign for Yah (I know, too much info, sorry), but it is really important to me to fully cut into the covenant.

There are many other things that I would enjoy sharing with you, but I know your time, and mine, are precious and we will have more chances later. I would appreciate any info or help getting in touch with the right people to help me in this area of circumcision. Thanks.

Shalowm,

K

Yada wrote:
K,

As you know, you have actually done for your son exactly what the Towrah asks of parents. And to have this occur on the perfect day is wonderful in the extreme. So based upon this, and everything you wrote, I strongly suspect that you are already a child of the Covenant.

But, as you know, Yah also says that there are no uncircumcised men in His home, so you are correct in your decision to get circumcised, even though you may well be circumcised in Yah's eyes based upon the choices you have made, especially regarding the birth and circumcision of your son. But still, considering the benefits afforded to Yah's children, I wouldn't risk it for a few hours and a few thousand dollars.

That is the price that I've heard in the past. It can range anywhere from 2 to 5 grand depending upon the place and doctor involved. And of the 20 or so adult men, some in their 70s, who have written to say that they have recently had this done, all report no lingering effects. All have said that the operation was quick and painless and that they were up on their feet and active within hours of having the procedure. And all are happy with their decision.

Yada

Offline James  
#495 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2013 5:55:00 AM(UTC)
James
Man

DJ wrote:
I was looking at the predicted Feast Dates on YadaYah.com for 2014 and noticed two separate charts with dates about a month apart. Is there a particular reason for the 2 charts for some years (i.e. 2008, 2014, 2016)? I try not to be a big stickler for exact dates, but wasn't sure if there was a particular reasoning behind the 2 separate charts for some years.

Trying to plan out a year long study with the kids on the Feasts and I I am trying to get the best possible understanding for myself. I know there is always a possibility for a 4 week shift depending on the barely reports, but wasn't sure if that was the reasoning.

Feel free to ignore the rest of this, I am a rambler. But, I'll tell you - trying to balance "observe" can be tough! The desire to be in tune with Yah and the pull into religious tradition is a constant battle. As much as I love the Feasts, I sometimes have to pull myself away from creating rules and rituals. I want to make the Feasts fun for my children without creating mindless traditions (i.e. must be grill the lamb? what if the store is out of bitter herbs? etc.). One battle I fight is to not make the Feasts a "replacement" for the pagan holidays we used to partake in (Easter, Christmas, etc.).

I sometimes get a bit flustered because my kids have been so amazingly great about giving up the pagan holidays. I mean, they did not flinch when we gave up Christmas 2 years ago - not one peep. They don't even ask about dressing up for Halloween and don't mind missing out on all the Easter activities that take place here in the "Bible Belt". I am at times in awe of their ability to adapt (i.e. it took them less than a week to rid themselves of the name "Jesus" and didn't take much time to adjust from my former understanding of "Yahshua and Yahweh" to "Yahowsha' and Yahowah"). I want so much for them to continue not to miss what they left behind, but I also don't want to in my enthusiasm lead them in the wrong direction - my husband and I are still learning ourselves.

But, the Feasts should be fun just as the Sabbath should be fun. I guess the balance is me getting out of the way, to stop fearing I will do something "wrong" (observe the wrong day, create the wrong tradition, etc.). I mean, I have something a lot of those in the Family of Yah don't - my husband, my mother, and my children have all become Torah observant. I mean really, my kids thought it was such a fun game to try to not eat leaven last Feast of Unleavened Bread - maybe that is the trick, just let the kids take the lead and follow their enthusiasm.

Anyhow - thanks for any clarification on the 2 charts.

DJ

Yada wrote:
DJ,

Yes, it should all be fun, for us, our children, and for our Heavenly Father. From observing the Towrah to answering the Invitations, even to participating in the Shabat. Learning is fun. Relationships are fun.

There are two charts because there are two renewed moons that could serve as the beginning of Abyb. I typically choose the renewal that is closest to the Spring Equinox, but both are there some years because it not immediately obvious.

Yada

Offline James  
#496 Posted : Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:19:44 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Quwmbayah wrote:
Hi Yada!

Just wanted to personally say hello and a blessed Shabat to you! I really enjoyed tonight's SSS. I am excited and eager to hear next Friday's airing. I must tell you, when I listened to the remainder in the archives tonight, tears filled my eyes to learn about the mentally handicapped being saved through their parent accepting Yah's invitations. What a wonderful Father we have!!

I won't take up any more of your time...I have tried not to email you much anymore as I know you are overwhelmed with your studies and radio time, etc. I did however want to share with you a poem I made a few months ago based on what I have learned. Mind you, I'm not a writer, but enjoy trying to compose my own poems at times. I love all the Mizmowrs' by Dowd. His songs so beautifully express what my soul feels and cries out if that makes any sense. Anyway, hope you like my poem here:

The Way Home

Gather little children,
For the greatest story ever,
Don’t choose to remain ignorant,
His Truth will make you clever,
I know all of this now,
Whereas I hadn’t a clue before,
All because I wasn’t aware
He stands as “The Way” at the Door.
No one is allowed to enter
There is only one lone path
It’s called the Mowed Miqra’ey
Six plus one – you do the math
Man (6) plus God (1) equals absolute perfection
Each step is walked along upright
Not bowing down in submission
Listen to Him carefully
Allow Him to be heard
I guarantee you’ll fall in love
With Yahowah's every Word
I cannot hear Him audibly
But spiritually I do
Through His Towrah teaching and guidance
And His Set-Apart Spirit too
So now you know the truth
There is no other way
Don’t waste another second
Believing foolish lies today

your sister in Yah,
KD Quwmbayah (SSS)

Yada wrote:
Wow on both the reaction to Yah's love for His and our children and for your poem. I love it.

You are right about Amy. She and Willy are unique, in that they are not only brilliant but also totally genuine. And then there is the special beauty of a subtle minority accent with absolute perfect diction presenting an emotional story that is also stimulating mentally. They are fascinating, endearing, and lovable. We are all richer for knowing them.

Yada

Offline James  
#497 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:40:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Originally Posted by: F& Go to Quoted Post
Yada,

I reposted QP on pohm after rethinking linking just to Don’s site of which I love the audio and text, he has done a great job.
So now the QP listing starts with your QP site then Don’s then Richard’s posts.
Each site has resources and links just to valuable too miss out on.
Hope it does not create confusion thinking there is more than one QP.
I will track what happens and make any changes necessary.

Questioning Paul ? #1

Questioning Paul ? #2

Questioning Paul ? #3

Last night’s show was very good, Amy and Don added lots of encouragement.

We liked your idea of a call in chat time for Yah’s kids to share by voice, listening is great but being able to share one’s journey to Yah is extra special and helpful to those who have chosen Yah and lost family and friends along the way Home. Sometimes it seems like we are the only one’s out here! Not so today.

One of D's crying out in the early years was we have no family of friends left to visit with or fellowship with on our journey coming out of Babylon. It was a painful experience Yet came with the very best results! OH yes you have always been a great encouragement and a friend in the making over all the years we have entered into relationship. Thank you!

Today we have many Yahowdym Family and Friends thanks to people like all those we know who just kept searching and digging and researching even in the hard times.

I am not sharing with you about QP links for you to tell anyone just a heads up. The small number of hits pohm gets compared to your sites and other sites about finding Yah is insignificant.
We are not posting to pohm for any reason other than trusting we are helping people find the resources available and that they need on their journey Home to Yahowah.

Happy Sabbath,

F&D

Yada wrote:
F&D,

Thanks for posting and sharing QP.

I agree that Don and Amy were great, and that they added enormously to the family. Their story, like yours, reminds us that we all had to walk away from family and friends to walk with Yahowah. But one we did, we found and embraced family once again - the Covenant Family.

I read the opening chapter and also the introduction prepared by Richard. The edited QP presentation is very compelling. Let's hope that many find it and read it.

Yada

Offline James  
#498 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 2:53:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

W wrote:
Yada,

I was listening to last night's Shabat Towrah Study; Don mentioned multiple times that you should start sharing that ALL (Humans) have Yah's Nesama. Did I misunderstand him? Was Don referring to The Covenant Family of Yahowha or the entire human race?

The way I understood it was, there are two spirits, the Ruach and Ha Satan? I thought people either had Yah's spirit, The Adversaries spirit or no spirit. Your thoughts?

Happy Shabat,

W

Yada wrote:
W,

Yahowah gave Adam a nesama, which is similar to a conscience. I consider it to be a tool that we can use. Only Yah's Covenant children have the Set-Apart Spirit. Religious leaders have Satan's spirit. So I prefer to ask Yahowah for answers while reading His Towrah under the light of His Set-Apart Spirit using my nesamah.

Yada

Offline James  
#499 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2014 2:59:31 AM(UTC)
James
Man

JK wrote:
We corresponded some time ago concerning the soul of Yahowsha being sent into She'owl and how His soul might subsequently be restored to Yahowah, "rescued" from She'owl. We don't have any guidance from Yah's testimony to fully understand this. Since Yahowsha's soul was sent to She'owl to pay the ultimate price for our iniquities, is it possible His soul is there eternally, as would be the punishment for any soul antagonistic to Yahowah? Would that not be the ultimate expression of love, that Yahowah would forever relinquish a part of His eternal being on our behalf - the "deal" that Yahowah cut with Satan to resolve the issue of sin? A crude mortal analogy would be someone amputating their leg to demonstrate their total love for someone.

I would hope if this is the resolution for sin, when God's plan is finally worked out, and Satan and his followers are eternally confined, Yahowsha's soul would at that time be restored and reunited with God. I'm speculating and struggling with this in my emerging understanding, so I thought I'd try to search your understanding.

Thanks.

JK

Yada wrote:
JK,

Yes from the right perspective. The Psalms and Prophets reveal that His soul was released, but it was there for an eternity because in She'owl, based upon the nature of the place, time does not flow.

Yada

Offline James  
#500 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 3:07:41 AM(UTC)
James
Man

P wrote:
hello again,
another question for you.
isaiah 9:5
many interpret it as:
"Jesus Christ will be called God Almighty and eternal Father".
how would you interpret it?

and also who put Holy Bible together into 66 books.
some say that they were bishops of the church

Yada wrote:
Since there is no Jesus Christ, that isn't rational.

There are many titles listed, and they all apply to Yahowah and to the way Yahowah manifests Himself to interact with us.

There is no Holy Bible according to Yahowah. But what is called such in the NT was voted on by religious men while the Torah and Prophets contain Yahowah's test for determining what belongs. The Christian NT was not inspired.