logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 12:55:29 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between JG and Yada:

Quote:
--- On Mon, 8/25/08, JG wrote:

Subject: email@yadayahweh.com,email@futuretruth.net
To: JG
Date: Monday, August 25, 2008, 4:58 PM

Check out this interesting link.

http://www.thebesorah.com/

Yada's response:

Quote:
J,

I went to the site you recommended and was initially pleased by the use of Yahuweh's name supported by paleo Hebrew. I was also pleased to see that they were aware of the enormous problem of errant English translations. However, I saw a serious problem in their statement of purpose.

If you have contact with these people, please encourage them to diminish their reliance on the Masoretic, and use the Dead Sea Scrolls where ever possible. And where they don't have Qumran texts, they need to ignore the vowel pointing and rely exclusively on the consonants. The Masoretes had a political and religious agenda which was inconsistent with Yahuweh/Yahushua/Yahusha. As I translated sections of the Torah, Prophets, and Psalms, their copyedits became obvious because they were consistently inconsistent with Yah's nature and purpose.

Also, there are few texts less worthy than the Textus Recptus. It was a created as a financial scam and shows some 200,000 known variants from the pre-Constantine MSS. They should emphasize the 69 first, second and third century Renewed Covenant manuscripts where ever possible.

So, while it is true that English translations are errant, and while it is true that an accurate translation is needed, their source reliances were poorly chosen, as they too are corrupt. Their resulting product will probably be better, but it will not be nearly as consistent with the Author's intent as it would have been had they relied on less corrupt manuscripts.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!