logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<2345>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline James  
#151 Posted : Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:04:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Welcome Vic, it sounds like you'll fit right in here. And the gates are always open, so welcome and feel free to look around.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline prid  
#152 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2011 1:02:43 AM(UTC)
prid

Hi, Bridget, and welcome to the forum. You'll find it populated by folks like you, honest searchers---a class of people that Yahweh never turns away empty. We don't have all the answers, but we do know where to find them: in God's Word. In a world full of religious turmoil, peace and truth are still available if we're but willing to open our eyes. Welcome to the land of "seeing things more clearly."
Offline Kent Knight  
#153 Posted : Wednesday, September 7, 2011 6:00:25 PM(UTC)
Kent Knight

Hail fellow seekers of Truth,

I just came across POD yesterday morning. Spent half a day there reading revelations not so new to myself. By afternoon I stumbled upon YY.
I read on sceptically(?) and by night..I am a NEW personality. I always value my intellect. I must salute the presentations there. Thank You.

I am still reading on and will try to understand better. Time really is a precious commodity (a joke lies within, if we understand the 7(?) dimensions of HAYAH) and I always never have enough of it. That's my motivation for Eternity. I wanna experience this infinite wonderful universe endlessly. I love Life.

As I am still learning..I have not much to say. But if I may be so bold to contribute (forgive me Yada, if this better be in a personal correspondence) :

1. From my personal experience. "We can do better by presenting the revelations..without attacking the zealots." Just show the facts and arguments..without personal judgements..even if its the Truth. Zealots and fanatics wont see its facts, even if it struck them in the face. In fact, they actually proves its true, by knowing from their deepest core..the reactions they got. Truth almost always hurt..cause it proves we were wrong. And normal self-defence mechanism, automatically activate.
(for example, just present the facts about muhammad without calling him names..even if its appropriate)
I understand there shouldnt be compromise. There is either Black or White. No Middle Way. No Gray. But to me, at least from my personal understanding (after countless accumulation of knowledge)..this material world of ours..is mostly a Neutral one..mostly compose of Grays. But I wont and cant accept it. Its either Truth or lies. Truth should and will set us Free.
(There. As I said..just a suggestion. As myself..am not compromising either. But, if we wanna reach out more..we should soften the blow. Yet..Yahowah didnt, wont and shouldnt. So..)

2.From my marketing backgrounds and understanding the genius and revelation of the 7 first Words of Genesis One. "The Power of Word". Brand image. First Impression. Core of Message. What we want to get through. Most (if not all) information in as simplest and shortest word..possible.
After and if ever..we can get to translate the REAL personal name of The Creator. We should use the simple short one Word. For example : www.Yehowah.com to put the punch direct to the face. But I do understand that we might never get there (as perfection might take eternity and also real world financial and time constraints) and best alternative is to stick with the current one and make the best of it.
Put YEHOWAH with big font on top of the site, in the middle. Just a clean, simple, huge, magic 7 letters of The Creator as a flagship. The point of all the revelations. The Truth.

Oh well, just an attempt to contribute. If any offense..please ignore it..never meant it. As for more..yep, plenty more where it came. But..you know, the time and financial red-tape. Till next time folks..and know that someone out there..appreciate it all. Thanks.
Offline James  
#154 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 3:08:40 AM(UTC)
James
Man

KK wrote:
Hail fellow seekers of Truth,

Welcome Kent, we are happy to have you.

KK wrote:
I just came across POD yesterday morning. Spent half a day there reading revelations not so new to myself. By afternoon I stumbled upon YY.
I read on sceptically(?) and by night..I am a NEW personality. I always value my intellect. I must salute the presentations there. Thank You.

You took the same path as me. I was an anti-religion agnostic who studied Islam after 9/11, and through POD found YY, and have fallen in love with Yah and His Towrah more and more as I study it.

KK wrote:
I am still reading on and will try to understand better. Time really is a precious commodity (a joke lies within, if we understand the 7(?) dimensions of HAYAH) and I always never have enough of it. That's my motivation for Eternity. I wanna experience this infinite wonderful universe endlessly. I love Life.

You aren’t kidding about time being a precious commodity, at least in the here and now, we all have so much to learn, and so many to reach in such little time.

KK wrote:
As I am still learning..I have not much to say. But if I may be so bold to contribute (forgive me Yada, if this better be in a personal correspondence) :

If you are wanting Yada to respond you will have to email him, email@yadayahweh.com, He almost never checks the forum unless someone emails him about it, and never corresponds on it. He does however answer most every email he receives. If you are interested in conversing with those of us here at the forum, and I hope you are, then this is the right place .

KK wrote:
1. From my personal experience. "We can do better by presenting the revelations..without attacking the zealots." Just show the facts and arguments..without personal judgements..even if its the Truth. Zealots and fanatics wont see its facts, even if it struck them in the face. In fact, they actually proves its true, by knowing from their deepest core..the reactions they got. Truth almost always hurt..cause it proves we were wrong. And normal self-defence mechanism, automatically activate.
(for example, just present the facts about muhammad without calling him names..even if its appropriate)
I understand there shouldnt be compromise. There is either Black or White. No Middle Way. No Gray. But to me, at least from my personal understanding (after countless accumulation of knowledge)..this material world of ours..is mostly a Neutral one..mostly compose of Grays. But I wont and cant accept it. Its either Truth or lies. Truth should and will set us Free.
(There. As I said..just a suggestion. As myself..am not compromising either. But, if we wanna reach out more..we should soften the blow. Yet..Yahowah didnt, wont and shouldnt. So..)

I would agree with this to a degree. When we are engaging in a one on one, it is definitely more productive to hold off on condemning things outright, but rather to let the truth condemn it. I think however if you are writing or communicating to a mass audience it is important to condemn both outright and with the truth that which Yahowah condemns.
Most of what Yada says about Islam is condemning it with the truth, Muhammad was a rapist, a pedophile, pirate, and a terrorist, these are all facts, and while condemning of him they are the truth.
Just my opinion.

KK wrote:
2.From my marketing backgrounds and understanding the genius and revelation of the 7 first Words of Genesis One. "The Power of Word". Brand image. First Impression. Core of Message. What we want to get through. Most (if not all) information in as simplest and shortest word..possible.
After and if ever..we can get to translate the REAL personal name of The Creator. We should use the simple short one Word. For example : www.Yehowah.com to put the punch direct to the face. But I do understand that we might never get there (as perfection might take eternity and also real world financial and time constraints) and best alternative is to stick with the current one and make the best of it.
Put YEHOWAH with big font on top of the site, in the middle. Just a clean, simple, huge, magic 7 letters of The Creator as a flagship. The point of all the revelations. The Truth.

A rework of the website is in the works, as soon as the new book is finished, and I imagine Yahowah’s name will take center stage.
Just curious how you came to the Yehowah rendering, I have never seen that rendering of the father’s name.?

KK wrote:
Oh well, just an attempt to contribute. If any offense..please ignore it..never meant it. As for more..yep, plenty more where it came. But..you know, the time and financial red-tape. Till next time folks..and know that someone out there..appreciate it all. Thanks.

Thanks for the input Kent, I hope you will stay around and continue to offer your input, and insights. Again welcome to the forum.

Offline tagim  
#155 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 4:22:24 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

It makes my heart jump with joy to read the tales of newcomers to this site; such exiting stories from all over the world, so diverse in culture yet purposeful in heart: seeking the truth. It is so satisfying to know we grow in truth, the foundation of this site. I feel more honestly calling members here family than of my own relatives. There is never need to question one's motives, as we seek in unison Yah's word and enlightenment. My humble thanks to all of you, new and old. As I mentioned recently in the radio broadcast, we grow, slowly but surely, but one day soon in our future, our growth will explode as billions will be forced to decide their future. Please pray many more become our brothers and sisters.
Offline Kent Knight  
#156 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 4:46:23 AM(UTC)
Kent Knight

Forgive me if I made mistakes in posting..still learning. The first post above should have a line in point 2 bolded..but hmm let me try again. Practice makes perfect.

James wrote:
Welcome Kent, we are happy to have you.

Thank you. You know about that hmm what is it? Only 1% that really care..took the effort to post?
I really do. Took me an hour to type that first post. To show further appreciation to Yada and the team's works.
He responded to my emails in lightspeed..and I just cant thank him enough, hence coming here to show support as he suggested.
And furthering and accelerating my learning process..definetely.

Quote:
If you are wanting Yada to respond you will have to email him, email@yadayahweh.com, He almost never checks the forum unless someone emails him about it, and never corresponds on it. He does however answer most every email he receives. If you are interested in conversing with those of us here at the forum, and I hope you are, then this is the right place.

You know what? I am almost 40 years old. Spent a lifetime trying to have an intelligent discussion regarding our Creator. Yet no place..I mean NONE at all..that will accept a fair and open-minded forum for this purpose. All other places have this rules against religion and politic being discussed. Hope this is a unique place.

Quote:
I would agree with this to a degree. When we are engaging in a one on one, it is definitely more productive to hold off on condemning things outright, but rather to let the truth condemn it. I think however if you are writing or communicating to a mass audience it is important to condemn both outright and with the truth that which Yahowah condemns.
Most of what Yada says about Islam is condemning it with the truth, Muhammad was a rapist, a pedophile, pirate, and a terrorist, these are all facts, and while condemning of him they are the truth.
Just my opinion.

I do understood. Hence just a suggestion. Words have different meanings to each individuals. Depending on their personal experiences and brain-washed dogma.
For instance..instead of saying rapist..perhaps reword it to a more politically-correct and hence hard-to-deny title..or just quote it as fact..like "He forcibly assault women sexually."
See the difference? Dont give them ammo. Dont throw more wood into the fire. For example :
"Muhammad was a rapist, a pedophile, pirate, and a terrorist"
"Muhammad forcibly assault women sexually, even underage (havent reach puberty/havent started menstrual cycle) children.
He also publicly rob others of their material wealth and freedom of movement, without consent or provocation.
He definitely condone spreading fear on peaceful community, with intent of gaining beneficial conditions on himself."

lol A waste of time, spaces and words. Right? But sometimes its useful, depends on the opponents or target audiences.
Yeah lack the punch and sometimes didnt get the real meanings through. But, just a suggestion. lol
Imagine this from myself..who wont compromise on any shades of Gray.

Quote:
A rework of the website is in the works, as soon as the new book is finished, and I imagine Yahowah’s name will take center stage.
Just curious how you came to the Yehowah rendering, I have never seen that rendering of the father’s name.?

Oh, that was my mistake. Yada did emailed me the revelation of Yahowah. But decades of brain-wash and habits, hard to correct. Thanks for the reminder.
In Indonesia, we use local translation for almost everything. Sometimes its beneficial and closer to the original source, actually.
For instance King David, is known here as Daud. Similiar to Dawud or Daywud rite?
Jesus is Yesus. Jacob is Yakub. Moses is Musa. etc etc
Not only for scriptures, but for other religions too. Local names, sometimes much difference than original.
As for Yehowah, we know it from Jehovah = Yehowah.
I think I prolly better force myself to stick to Yah from now on.
Its appropriate too, as in Indonesian..Yah = Father.

Quote:
Thanks for the input Kent, I hope you will stay around and continue to offer your input, and insights. Again welcome to the forum.

I intend to learn a lot first, before asking further questions. Pointless to jump around or straight to (but actually missing) the point.
I read here that some even joined here for a year, reading around and then started to post. lol
To better understand me..I rather follow the Theravada school of thought, then Mahayana one..of Buddhism.
Till next time. So long and thanks for the fishes. lol
Offline Kent Knight  
#157 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 5:09:37 AM(UTC)
Kent Knight

tagim wrote:
It makes my heart jump with joy to read the tales of newcomers to this site; such exiting stories from all over the world, so diverse in culture yet purposeful in heart: seeking the truth. It is so satisfying to know we grow in truth, the foundation of this site. I feel more honestly calling members here family than of my own relatives. There is never need to question one's motives, as we seek in unison Yah's word and enlightenment. My humble thanks to all of you, new and old. As I mentioned recently in the radio broadcast, we grow, slowly but surely, but one day soon in our future, our growth will explode as billions will be forced to decide their future. Please pray many more become our brothers and sisters.

All religions/countries/political parties/concepts etc etc started with existing fundamentals..calling them dissidents. But the Truth shall set us Free.
If it has no substance in it..you can preach for millenia and not even a roach will bat an eye.

Sigh..family, friends, relatives. I am a pariah to society now. Just because I am different. Too idealist they says. Why cant I just accept what others told me, just be a sheep like them? Sigh..

I am blessed with a loving wife and two beautiful and intelligent daughters. I actually had started a process of writing a book..to pass on to my two princesses..the legacy of my life.
What I have learned, what my beliefs are, what I want to say etc etc. As I might not have time or inclination enough to wait till they are at proper age to understand.

But after stumbling here..I recognized that my work are just a narcissist vain legacy..and probably harmful to my jewels, as it might contained wrong or unproven/cant be proven informations. Anyway..the point is..if I love my children..the MOST important thing is..SALVATION. Here is my deepest sincere prayer to support this amazing works.

What I want to discuss in future will be :
1.Alzheimer/Parkinson effects on personality. Loss of memory. Think about this. What we learn, what we know..gone..just like that. The effect on this work here..to us all.

2.Yah our Creator. The Father. Why only and always masculine? I myself am an open-minded male. I always find something not quite fair here. One Single Original Source..containing both? Why separate it? Hmm..

Plenty more..but time and real-life contstraints..sigh. I especially love to discuss regarding the Adversary. Many questions already answered here..thanks. But sometimes it opens up more. lol
Ooooh here I goes again..with the endless rumblings. Adios Amigos. Ariba ariba, andele andele..woooosh. Gone. I am gone. Really. Thanks.

Offline Richard  
#158 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 7:47:35 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Kent Knight wrote:
I actually had started a process of writing a book..to pass on to my two princesses..the legacy of my life. What I have learned, what my beliefs are, what I want to say etc etc.

Brother, that is one of the most beautiful ideas I have heard ever. It is exactly what our heavenly Father did for us, isn't it? Wow. Thank you for sharing that with us!

Richard
Offline James  
#159 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 7:54:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

KK wrote:
I am almost 40 years old. Spent a lifetime trying to have an intelligent discussion regarding our Creator. Yet no place..I mean NONE at all..that will accept a fair and open-minded forum for this purpose. All other places have this rules against religion and politic being discussed. Hope this is a unique place.

I know how you feel, find a group of open minded intelligent people is hard. I thank Yah every day for this forum, and the people here. Without them and my wife I would go crazy.
KK wrote:
Oh, that was my mistake. Yada did emailed me the revelation of Yahowah. But decades of brain-wash and habits, hard to correct. Thanks for the reminder.

No need to apologize, I was just curious as I have never seen that particular rendering before. I’m always glad to see anyone who at least attempts to use Yah’s name.
KK wrote:
I intend to learn a lot first, before asking further questions. Pointless to jump around or straight to (but actually missing) the point.
I read here that some even joined here for a year, reading around and then started to post. Lol

I know many lurk around for a while before jumping into discussion, I myself did, but I would encourage everyone to engage in the discussion. I know I learn more discussing than I do just reading.
KK wrote:
1.Alzheimer/Parkinson effects on personality. Loss of memory. Think about this. What we learn, what we know..gone..just like that. The effect on this work here..to us all.

This is a sad and troublesome issue. It’s near impossible to have a relationship with someone when your memory is gone. I remember going through that when my grandmother was suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. The way I would look at it though, is if you had a relationship with Yah it’s not going to dissolve if you reach that point where you have no memory. Just as we don’t abandon those we have a relationship with when they no longer remember us, I don’t think Yah will abandon one of His children.
KK wrote:
2.Yah our Creator. The Father. Why only and always masculine? I myself am an open-minded male. I always find something not quite fair here. One Single Original Source..containing both? Why separate it? Hmm..

Yah actually states early on in Ba’reshiyth/Genesis that He has both masculine and feminine traits (And God made man in His image; in the image of God He made them, male and female He made them). Yah has a feminine aspect, it takes the form of the Set-Apart Spirit. In the Hebrew language God’s Set-Apart Spirit is always presented using feminine language, Ruwach Ha Qodesh, Ruwach is the feminine form of the Hebrew word for Spirit. So God is not just male in Scripture, he presents himself in the form of what he desires, family (Father, Mother and Child.)

Offline Kent Knight  
#160 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 3:44:21 PM(UTC)
Kent Knight

Richard wrote:
Brother, that is one of the most beautiful ideas I have heard ever. It is exactly what our heavenly Father did for us, isn't it? Wow. Thank you for sharing that with us!

I can type/talk endlessly with strangers/friends without feeling fatigue/boredom. Yet I am too lazy to write a diary/journal. Put me back to perspective on which and what is more important in the end. Makes me appreciate better the effort of Yah. It takes commitment, sacrifice and sincerity.
My daughters are still 6 and 5 respectively, cant handle heavy philosophical subjects still. lol
I wonder if the time I spent, watching and explaining cartoons/xtians fables might damage their perspective in the future somehow. I know I got brain-washed that way, enjoying the songs and stories from scriptures.
This written inheritance project of mine, had to be an ongoing passion of mine. Its my attachement of love to them. They give my life a purpose and what a beautiful life it is, just because they exist. Thats how I can understand the feeling and pride of Yah, on us. Even if we stray, even if we stumble..the love will never..change. I know that even if I failed to live up to His expectations, to return to Him..Yah love us just the same. And that is enough..for me. Thank You Yah.

James wrote:
This is a sad and troublesome issue. It’s near impossible to have a relationship with someone when your memory is gone. I remember going through that when my grandmother was suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. The way I would look at it though, is if you had a relationship with Yah it’s not going to dissolve if you reach that point where you have no memory. Just as we don’t abandon those we have a relationship with when they no longer remember us, I don’t think Yah will abandon one of His children.

Even if my children forgot/stop caring/despise me..my love for them..will never..change. Thats how I know Yah feels for us. He created us..watched us grows..that is enough for Him and us..to sustain the everlasting bond.

Quote:
Yah actually states early on in Ba’reshiyth/Genesis that He has both masculine and feminine traits (And God made man in His image; in the image of God He made them, male and female He made them). Yah has a feminine aspect, it takes the form of the Set-Apart Spirit. In the Hebrew language God’s Set-Apart Spirit is always presented using feminine language, Ruwach Ha Qodesh, Ruwach is the feminine form of the Hebrew word for Spirit. So God is not just male in Scripture, he presents himself in the form of what he desires, family (Father, Mother and Child.)

Will always be a thorn in my side. Equality. Why must always be the masculine first? Why Adam first and then Eve? At least Yah should start a fair example. Why must a masculine Son? Why only one? Why not show an example of an equal COMPLETE image? A Son and Daughter..both in creation, works, sacrifice and legacy. Always a Patriach..with Prophets, Leaders, Son. The world might be a better state now if all follow the example of the animal/plant kingdom. The bees/ants/trees/etc have Matriachs calling the shots. A circle of Order. Even the Adversary have a masculine connotations. But this is a deep and probably eternal enigma. Only Yah knows. That will be enough. Really?

Now..another one. Regarding Gandhi and Mother Theresa. Almost all universally regards them as the perfect example of the virtues in a human. Peaceful, full of compassion, wise, incorruptible. What will happens to them? A lifetime of service, without/few sin, epitome of virtues. Will they be accepted with Yah? Even never knowing the invitations, covenants, truth? A life wasted or a life well lived? An eternal question of mine.
A hermit..born in a mountain. Lived alone. Born from parents that soon leave him/her to eternal solitude. Alone. Without knowing there was others. Without knowing virtues or sins. Just like a baby. Farm/forage alone. Live and die alone. What will happen to this lone soul? Damnation for ignorance? Salvation for purity? Only Yah knows.

As for me..I had lived a life almost to the middle/last stages. My conscience weight well on the scale. No point/sense pondering on reward/punishment. Sincerity is the key. Whatever judgement befel me, will be accepted with grace. A life well done. A gift enough from The Creator. Thank You.
Offline Kent Knight  
#161 Posted : Thursday, September 8, 2011 4:52:04 PM(UTC)
Kent Knight

Life is about choices. To better choose, we have to weight the options. To get more options, we have to search for it. It requires dedication, sincerity, sacrifices and commitment. The reward..as fair as the effort we put in.
Life is hard. But Afterlife is a reward well worth it. Yet if we already live a life well lived, it is already a reward enough. Life is beautiful. Life is a reward fullfilled. Be alive.

This is just my opinions, gained from a life shaped by past experiences and accumulated knowledge. Knowledge gives Power. Power eventually corrupts. Life is a strange choice indeed.
That is why our Creator value us so much. We are His most perfect creation. His masterpiece. Our potential, His expectation. That is why the Adversary disagreed when we are put on a pedestal.

My opinions of major religions :
(Mind, this is just my limited judgment. Please do add your own opinions. It will save mine and other's time and effort. Thank You.)

-Buddhism = Release from attachement = Self-salvation. Egoistic.
-Hinduism = Return to the source = Rife with rituals. Void.
-Judaism = Covenant = Demanding Future. Forgetting Past. Selfish Present.
-Christian = Belated Guilt = Censored political Message.
-Pagan = Yearning for purpose = Demeaning intellectual gift.
-Islam = Submission = Blind faith expecting ridiculous reward. Apt prison.

-YAH = Relationship with Creator = Fair. Logical. What a JOY!!!

Salvation requires leap of faith. A commitment. Truth always hurts, cause of guilt from past ignorance. Truth shall set us Free. The road of freedom is rife with obstacles, otherwise it aint worth gaining. Easy comes, easy goes.
Worth fighting for..not against world, but oneself. Greatest battle of all..inside our conscience. Get the better of ourselves. Wash away the accumulated mental-programming.
The greatest love of all..is the children are the future. That is why Yah created and have such expectations out of us. Despite opposition and doubts. Yah sees no reason to change His mind. He never wavers. He knows. That is how He honours us. Thank You.

Here is my personal respond to His invitations. Thank You. I love You as much as You love us. I hope I will be able to live up to Your invitations. Even if I cant, know that I will always be gratified. Knowing You care is enough a reward for me.
And woe to the Void when I am there, a fanatical zealot to nag all till kingdom come. Perhaps thats how I can repay back Your love. I rather be Your field-worker than housing-staff. lol
Thank you oh fellow guides, light-bringers and torch-bearers. Know that there is a preacher out there supporting your works. Thank you.
Offline James  
#162 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2011 3:38:47 AM(UTC)
James
Man

KK wrote:
Will always be a thorn in my side. Equality. Why must always be the masculine first? Why Adam first and then Eve? At least Yah should start a fair example. Why must a masculine Son? Why only one? Why not show an example of an equal COMPLETE image? A Son and Daughter..both in creation, works, sacrifice and legacy. Always a Patriach..with Prophets, Leaders, Son. The world might be a better state now if all follow the example of the animal/plant kingdom. The bees/ants/trees/etc have Matriachs calling the shots. A circle of Order. Even the Adversary have a masculine connotations. But this is a deep and probably eternal enigma. Only Yah knows. That will be enough. Really?

I think Yah’s ideal is for males and females to play different, equal and complementary roles. For example the role of the Set-Apart spirit and the role of Yahowsha are different, equally necessary and complement each other, without out the other each is insufficient .
Another reason is the cultures of the world with which he was dealing. While He shaped the Hebrew culture initially He had to work within that culture. So to make His plan clear to them He had to use metaphors that the people He was talking to would understand. In cultures of that time Sons were their father’s representative, if a man sent his son to another city his son was for all intents and purposed him, he was about his father’s business and conducted it in his father’s name, his father would be held to the commitments that the son made. So in this culture the best way to explain Yahowsha to people would be as a son.
One of the messages of the creation account is that Adam alone was not sufficient, that man alone was not good, and that was the need for creating Chawah.
KK wrote:
Now..another one. Regarding Gandhi and Mother Theresa. Almost all universally regards them as the perfect example of the virtues in a human. Peaceful, full of compassion, wise, incorruptible. What will happens to them? A lifetime of service, without/few sin, epitome of virtues. Will they be accepted with Yah? Even never knowing the invitations, covenants, truth? A life wasted or a life well lived? An eternal question of mine.

I don’t like to speculate on the fate of anyone specifically. Scripture makes it pretty clear that no matter how good of a life you lead, unless you have a relationship with Yah you will not have an eternal life with him.
If they didn’t have a relationship with Yah than they wouldn’t want to be with him for eternity anyways. Everything they knew loved and valued will not be there. And as a Catholic Theresa would probably have antipathy to most things that will be there. So heaven would be hell to them.
This is a great example of why the three destinations are so fair and necessary. Yahowah allowing their souls to die is not punishment, it is in fact merciful.

Offline Kent Knight  
#163 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2011 5:00:18 AM(UTC)
Kent Knight

James wrote:
This is a great example of why the three destinations are so fair and necessary. Yahowah allowing their souls to die is not punishment, it is in fact merciful.

You explained it beautifully. Thank You. I understood the Truth. Just need to clear away lifetime of brainwashing programming. Or perhaps I am an eternal rebel. I never expect a reward anyway, and heck if offered one, will be offended. A life of choice. Free will. Thank You Father. You are wise and fair.
Offline James  
#164 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2011 6:27:42 AM(UTC)
James
Man

KK wrote:
Even the Adversary have a masculine connotations.

Forgot to address this earlier, but Satan is shown as both male and female as well. The Adversary is presented as the Whore of Babylon throughout the book of Revelation.

Offline Kent Knight  
#165 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2011 3:50:40 PM(UTC)
Kent Knight

The power of Word. Words are mightier than swords. Knowledge can be liberating or a a chain.
This revelation here shocks me through the core. The foundation is shaking yet almost set in stone. Gratitute conveys just the same. Aint a curse, but freedom..of choices.

We are all headed to the 3 eventual fates :
1. Live a life of virtue. Got the Message. Back to Source. There IS an Afterlife.
2. Live a life of virtue. Still in Ignorance. Annihillation. No Afterlife.
3. Live a life of sin. Purposely ignorant. Join the Void. No Afterlife.

Spent a lifetime searching for an Answer. I probably had found it. Yet still aint satisfied. But had made peace with myself. Thank You.

Examples for those 3 above :
1. Yehushuwa/Yesus and those few thousands that will have relationship with God. For Eternity.
2. Gandhi, Mother Theresa and plenty others we might never known.
3. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Genghis and legions more from past, present and future.

Fairness? Justice? Balance? All come to 1 point : non-interference. Free-Will.

I rather be a Boddhisatva and continue the good work, than to join Nirvana and be blissfull to let the rest continue seeping in ignorance and chaos.

This was, is and will be an experiment. Social, ethic, free-will experiment?
The 1st was too orderly..the angels.
The 2nd was too chaotic..the fallen.
The 3rd has balance and freedom of choices..us.

In any experiments..the perfect result will come of testing coming from both sides.

This shows the staggering amount of trust, freedom and expectation from our Creator. We will be the perfect one. Having freedom to choose Order, Chaos or Balance. A worthy duplicate of the Source.

Where will we go from here? The infinite universe is our limit. Heck, there aint NO limit.

As for me..I will exercise my free-will, knowing full well the fates welcoming me. Thank You for this gift. Thanks.
Offline Kent Knight  
#166 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2011 4:25:58 PM(UTC)
Kent Knight

I will cut to the chase. I hope I am wrong..oh joy, that means I have still room for improvements. Perfection will be such a lonely curse. Ask The Source.

The Final shocking Revelation is..Realization of our True Potential.

The Source IS Eternal. We are all equally created in His Image. We are all Eternal. Given the same Potential. Otherwise we wont be much of a worthy equal companions anyway. He want a Relationship with an equal Partner.

Order and Chaos. Positive and Negative. Good and Evil. Joy and Suffering. One Source.

In The Beginning there was Only One. There can be NO comparison. No potential for Growth. Experience means Nothing. No point. No sense. Nothing.

In His own Image. The key is in Simultaneous. In Time. Full Circle. Alpha and Omega. The symbol of Infinity. Perfection.

As a parent, I wish for my children same full experience. I know their potential. I know that..in time, they will come to a realization. I will be patient. I will grow and learn together at the same time watching they experience this process of learning. We both benefits. No expectation, just by existing we already fulfilled the destiny.

Simultaneous in Time. We too, as He IS. Whatever happens, the experiences, the learning/growing process, the emotions..all at the Same Time. None will be wasted..all goes back to Source.

What a Realization. What a Gift. Just live. Thank You.
Offline knowing1  
#167 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2011 3:05:29 PM(UTC)
knowing1

To all who know (or want to know) Yah,

I learned one important lesson regarding people...and I mean ALL people! That includes family, friends, co-workers, etc.

Be prepared to be questioned. Be prepared for the angry knee-jerk reactions from all those who do not understand the truth of Yah's word.

It is very difficult to deal with all those who do not want to understand, or want to change their way of thinking.

However, by continually learning Yah's word and knowing Yah, and considering myself part of Yah's family, there is no greater reward than knowing the truth about who we are, what the plan is for us, and most importantly who our Creator is!

I will keep doing what I must. For example, I used the usual "Rosh Hashanah" evening to re-educate both, family and friends (about 20 people), about the true meaning of Yah's festival of Taruwah. They were all clueless. Some were quite interested, while others were somewhat defensive regarding the questioning of this "holiday".

I will do what Yah expects us to do, always.

May Yah bless us.

Knowing 1
Offline Daniel  
#168 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2011 1:30:02 AM(UTC)
Daniel

knowing1 wrote:

I will keep doing what I must. For example, I used the usual "Rosh Hashanah" evening to re-educate both, family and friends (about 20 people), about the true meaning of Yah's festival of Taruwah. They were all clueless. Some were quite interested, while others were somewhat defensive regarding the questioning of this "holiday".

Good for you!

We had similar experiences this year.
Nehemiah wrote:
"We carried our weapons with us at all times, even when we went for water" Nehemiah 4:23b

We would do well to follow Nehemiah's example! http://OurSafeHome.net
Offline VinceB.  
#169 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2011 7:00:23 AM(UTC)
VinceB.

knowing1 wrote:
To all who know (or want to know) Yah,

I learned one important lesson regarding people...and I mean ALL people! That includes family, friends, co-workers, etc.

Be prepared to be questioned. Be prepared for the angry knee-jerk reactions from all those who do not understand the truth of Yah's word.

It is very difficult to deal with all those who do not want to understand, or want to change their way of thinking.

However, by continually learning Yah's word and knowing Yah, and considering myself part of Yah's family, there is no greater reward than knowing the truth about who we are, what the plan is for us, and most importantly who our Creator is!

I will do what Yah expects us to do, always.

May Yah bless us.

Knowing 1

More and more it is getting much easier for me - my family still rejects what I share; thinks I've lost my way, and all pray to their own personal understanding of Jebus (a Jebus each of them just so happens to make in their own image - just as Paul did - having no association with Yahowah, or His program at all...) for me to find my way back home to the faith...I have to laugh: they're blind as bats, as is all those engaged in man-made religious and political scams.

Once Yah removed the blinders and showed me His truth in Towrah over and against all the BS the world peddles via all the man-made scams - I've learned that after 15 billion years of Yah's creation processes, has made saving us very easy, Yah has made saving us a default value, has made saving us an-after-thought by design on behalf of those who embrace and engage with Him as He really exists: His Towrah, being the context in which He takes care of everything that's required of us - the context being His 7 step set-apart Mow'ed Miqra'ey, and our celebrating with Him in them, as the means by which He takes us by the hand and leads us through the process to get us home is no small miracle - nor is it a small miracle that He built the same message into His 15,000,000,000,000 years of creation's record - there's no way He did all this to communicate to us He wants in His family, just to have someone like Paul come along and say it's all-for-not; evil/missing the mark; it's unable to save...it's a curse!

As bad as Paul is, I realize now, a person has to be brain dead to believe Paul over Yahowah; same goes for all man-made scams people believe and put their faith in...

BTW, I now think of my folks, family, traditions and customs the same way I see Paul: worthless; they can't no more help me in my walk with my Dad anymore than George Bush or Obama can save me from al qaeda (just another man-made scam)...

Keep up the good work knowing1
HWHY
Offline knowing1  
#170 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2011 1:46:02 PM(UTC)
knowing1

I have not been and will never be discouraged! I know what Yah needs me to do, and that is to stay the course and increase awareness of Yah's word so that people can use their gift of intelligence to decide for themselves regarding the one true path!

Knowing1
Offline FredSnell  
#171 Posted : Saturday, October 1, 2011 5:10:22 PM(UTC)
FredSnell

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
YY show talking about making an investigation of just how infinite we are at the subatomic level made me think of something sort of funny. When man came across the atom particle, and after hearing the analogy of worshipping the Implement, over it's Creator or the One that gave us the Implement, is equivalent to worshipping the toenail clipping of it's owner. Did man by chance actually reveal just how little we are to Yah...atom/adam..lol. I wouldn't doubt it.
When you see an ant, say crawling in front of you, think how much power you reveal to it when you start maneuvering it where you want. You can crush it with slightest of pressure b/c you are that much more than it. I think on Father growing when we show our love by observing what He told us. Like any of us, we do the same. When we love our family, it usually grows, and here on earth that is our universe. Then it does start showing us that it's why He desires us to get to know Him personally, His family grows, making His universe bigger.
7 billion ants..lol..and are most of 'em fire ants and only a few sugar ants...just being silly!
Offline dajstill  
#172 Posted : Wednesday, November 23, 2011 11:12:32 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thought I would introduce myself.
I am dajstill and I finally got the courage to join today. I found this site as I have been on my journey. I joined the Christian religion pretty early in my life, probably as a young teen or even a pre-teen. And, although I had my "slips" along the way, I have been a "faithful Christian" for over 20 years. However, just over a year ago I started complaining to my husband and my mom that something just wasn't "right" about the Christian religion. How could so many people call themselves to the same title and live so differently? The question I asked my mom in frustration was simply - what are the rules? There had to be some rules! The "grace" concept just wasn't doing it for me, it just didn't make sense. The real kicker though was my three young children. I started homeschooling them this year - left a great job because I wanted what was best for my kids. They have each been saying the "Lord's" prayer every night since before they were 2 years old. But I really wanted to teach them the truth of the Word and the true foundations of our faith. Oh boy! I found that the only thing I could find and that Christians that were actually doing any study would lead me to was the Catholic catechisms. Even people that weren't Catholic said "use this". Hmm, we weren't Catholic - how could we use this as the foundation of our faith? You could have knocked me over with a feather when I found out that yes, actually, Catholicism WAS the foundation of my Christian faith! Now, I was walking in the Christian world as far away from Catholicism as I thought one could get - raised Baptist, spent some time in "non-denominational", some time in a "mega church", then back to what is called in the south "Primitive Baptist". My husband and I knew something was wrong, we thought we needed to just get back to the bear bones of Christianity - I never thought I would be coming face-to-face not with truth, but with Constantine!
So, my journey began with things I thought would be simple questions like - why did we change from Sabbath to Sunday worship. I was sure there was some scripture there that would easily explain it, I just missed it. Wow, was I in for a surprise. I am a researcher (I have a PhD), so I love to dig and dig and dig. My digging started pretty light - books like "Our Father Abraham: the Hebrew Roots of Christianity". From there I dug a bit deeper and started to get into the "Walk in the Light Series" by Todd Bennett. In trying desperately to find out maybe Todd was lying and I could go back to "my Lord", I eventually found Yada Yahweh. I have been both overwhelmed and over joyed by this journey so far. First let me say what has made it so wonderful is that my mother is taking this journey with me! She is 70 and we talk everyday about what we are finding - like the true name of Yahweh that we gladly call upon. I have been saddened by the fact that I didn't start my journey earlier, my kids (my eldest is 6) wondered why we gave away our Christmas tree. I so wish they would have started in this world on the right path. Thankfully they are young enough to still be enthusiastic about us celebrating our first Passover next year. We are still learning and growing - we are just now starting to honor the Sabbath based on the Georgian calendar (sun down Fri to Sat), I can't even get my head around the lunar calendar just yet. My husband is truly a man of Yah, studying when He can and also listening with enthusiasm and trusting me in my study and willingly saying "what Yahweh ask us to do, we will do as a family".
However, my heart is still heavy at times. My whole life was our Christian world and we live in the Bible belt. We live amongst people who will probably think we have lost our minds when they see us celebrate Sukah, but the all the churches around here have a Halloween festival they have renamed "Harvest festival". It would almost be easier living in a big city with lots of diversity. Here the schools don't give out homework on Wednesday because it is "Bible study" day at church. However, I couldn't be more thrilled to have my mom and my husband along for the ride on this journey and my kids who so easily say "Yahweh" when we ask them what is God's name. I have so much to learn and so many ways to grow, but I have learned so much from reading posts here, reading on the YY site, and so many others confirmations. Thanks so much everyone here for posting what you study and learn and even for the debates that take place. You are having an impact on helping people, well Yada Yahweh!
Offline FredSnell  
#173 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 2:51:46 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

Wow, welcome dajstill. First off, calm down and don't get overwhelmed because this journey you are embarking on is going to be fun for you, and your Father, Yah. He loves that you are interested in His Word and that you want a more complete understanding of who He is. I was a, "christian" myself before removing myself from their corruption, my wife also. Though we were more the drinking and partying type christians, that believed no matter, bc we had been saved through, "grace." That we were free to do just about whatever.

You said, "I have a PhD." Well first off, in my life, and I'm learning, in Gods view, credentials don't amount to much. So I'll tell you I have one too, it's a post hole digger. Get it, phD. So most of us have one. Second, you don't need courage to approach any of us. We are all learning here, some at different speeds and others are so busy in life that they pop in when the chance allows, but keeping God in your forefront, mind, and thinking on Him and what His desires are, is what is important. I'm no one, He's all. And just where does one find Yahowah? Well it was there from the beginning, in His Word, the Towrah!!! Hallelu Yah!!!

You are really going to enjoy coming to know Yah, and as far as removing, x-mas, once you and your husband become acquainted with your Father, and learn of His days, (festivals) and in them, most of our journey is explained when we observe them. Your own children can learn to love them as much as any day they get a gift on. We have a brother on this forum that spoke of his own children and how he addressed it with them. We have what's called, Shabuwa, or Seven Sevens add one, give us fifty days from the last festival of, Bikuwrym, FirstFruits. Don't worry, you'll learn these hebrew words in dur time if you haven't already.
Well this brother talked about how in between when the 50 days are going by, in those 50 he would enjoy giving his own children gifts. Now he would do a little something for 50 days for his children, be it gift or maybe just a walk with them, but it would be something the child can delight in. After he told us this, he went on to laugh with us all, "lets see santa top that." I'll never forget that, and I believe it is a good way to help your children better understand Father. Besides, why would x-tians feel comfortable lying to their children about a fat red man entering thier homes through fire and judging thier children. And you know, if that child has poor parents that couldn't afford gifts and wakes to an empty tree, we in society judge that poor child as naughty. Doesn't that sound pathetic. If you are poor, you're bad. Makes me want to cry for what's happened in the past, but Yah doesn't want us crying. He wants us rejoicing, and I am bc another person is finding out who He is, and in that, He Himself grows.
So, welcome here, talk up often. Let us witness this growth and understanding you will be enjoying just because it might help someone else looking for the path.
Shalom!

P.S. I saw your, "alabamy" before you righted it. I laughed when I told my wife, "we have a dr. from alabamy that joined the forum." Again, welcome.

Offline dajstill  
#174 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 3:10:15 AM(UTC)
dajstill

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Thanks for the welcome. I just mentioned the PhD to warn people that I have a tendency to make mole hills into giant mountains - a trait of people that spent countless hours and dollars "studying" things that really have no merit. So, it wasn't bragging as much as asking people to excuse the bad habit that comes from being groomed to "pile higher and deeper".
I am also dyslexic, so my spelling can be quite "unique" so to speak - LOL.

Again, thanks for the welcome, I am enjoying myself!
Offline James  
#175 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 6:41:24 AM(UTC)
James
Man

dajstill wrote:

At least you have a reason for your spelling, I just can't spell. :)

Welcome to the forum. Come often.

By the way if you are interested shoot an email to email@yadayahweh.com and ask Yada for a copy of the Introduction to God, it is his latest work, and it's awesome.

Offline knowing1  
#176 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:39:14 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Welcome dajstill

Hey, I overthink and overanalyze things and I don't even have a PhD!

Just remember to keep your mind way open, and to question everything you read and hear! This includes what you hear and read on Yada Yah! It is truly amazing and eye-opening when you are able to engage in conversation with others.

Enjoy the time with family and friends...and remember DONT STOP DIGGING AND DIGGING!

May Yah Bless us All!
Offline VinceB.  
#177 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:48:09 PM(UTC)
VinceB.

dajstill wrote:
Thanks for the welcome. I just mentioned the PhD to warn people that I have a tendency to make mole hills into giant mountains - a trait of people that spent countless hours and dollars "studying" things that really have no merit. So, it wasn't bragging as much as asking people to excuse the bad habit that comes from being groomed to "pile higher and deeper".

Again, thanks for the welcome, I am enjoying myself!

Welcome.

It is, on the one hand, wonderful to finally know the truth (and great for the soul too), though initially it seems a hard pill to swallow. I have to deal with the other hand, which in my case involves realizing I've wasted 47 years of my life engaged and pushing something that's a fake and total fraud. For me, X-tianity's become a huge waste. The choices I would have made had I known then what I now know is already obvious in my life...not to mention all the wasted years begging praying and fasting, and tithing, and all the usual christian methods, likened to witchcraft if you were to ask me about those methods now, in my efforts to try and bring God down to me on my level and to get Him to engage in my issues rather than engaging Yah from His perspective and allowing Him to lead me out of this cesspool to His home regardless of what living life here just so happens to throw at me.
HWHY
Offline lassie1865  
#178 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:45:56 AM(UTC)
lassie1865
Woman

Welcome, Dajstill! Good to have another woman on this forum -- there are only a few women here. I'm glad you are a PhD! You can steer us into deeper study, and logical thinking - right? Where did you go to school? What do you think now of your education; what was the most useful, and what was deceptive and/or harmful?

I have four young granddaughters (all under 4 years of age), and I am trying to steer them in the right direction. My daughter is starting to listen and share some thoughts about the traditional holidays with her clients at work. Next year our son and his family will be returning to the US from living in Europe, I will try to organize a big family week-long get together for Sukah.

Anyone have a source for some helpful children's books?
Offline pilgrimhere  
#179 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:56:40 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Howdy Folks,
So … here we go: My name is Michael; raised C of C in Texas; thought I knew a lot at one time and discovered otherwise; left Christianity/God/faith for several months in my 20’s because I became convinced church was just stupid! Wandered thereafter for some time and settled in with The Vineyard after marrying my wife (also C of C); was just getting comfortable when we became isolated geographically and socially through changing circumstances and have been for some years now; met with and were on staff (children’s pastors) with one church or other until recent years and are discontent in any church environment now.

Time for short stories: I had a guitar for many years and learned a few tunes (sort of). One time, I sat and played all the songs I knew over and over till I could play them well (in my estimation). Then I envisioned myself playing for an audience and concluded “I could fool people into believing I know how to play the guitar with these tunes.” In reality, I could barely play a few basic tunes. I was struck at that moment with a realization that almost doubled me over in shame. I know just enough about God to convince people that I know Him. In reality, I know nothing. The words came to me as if spoken, “You don’t know Me at all.” I simply acknowledged and asked to be introduced.
Even before then, while attending a seminary of sorts I watched the movie Groundhog Day and have watched it many times since every year. There is a scene with the couple dancing in a gazebo to the song You Don’t Know Me by Ray Charles. I am nearly overcome each time I see it because I don’t know the One who loves me … even me.

Discovery: searching for an expose’ of Islam, I came across POD. Sometime later, I peeked at YY. I found it fascinating but overwhelming. My wife refused to even hear of “that stuff from the ‘internet guy’ that will pull me into some deception.” YY and ITG proved more than I could handle with my school schedule, job and family of 5. FH, on the other hand, like POD, could be listened to while I walked the beagles or just about any time. That has been working well. My wife has even become receptive and interested. I have corresponded once or twice with Yada and Ken and found them both to be warm and inviting as well as passionate. And it is a pleasure to share the company of this community.
Warm regards to All.
Offline tagim  
#180 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 5:42:36 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

pilgramhere, welcome. how fortunate you are to have discovered this site. you will delight day by day in the postings and caring you experience here. i could write forever of its goodness. stay and discover. you will not be disappointed.
Offline James  
#181 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:01:18 AM(UTC)
James
Man

Welcome pilgrimhere, hope you will stick around and contribute often. I was a full time college student working a 60hr a week job, and just starting a relationship with the woman who would be my wife when I first discovered YY. So I know the restraints of time, but it is worth the investment.

There are audio portions of YY, but they are a bit outdated and do not have the latest additions, but still a good start. I was working at a pizza place and spent a lot of time in my car so the audio portions were listened to over and over, and I read the rest whenever I had a chance.

My recommendation is just to spend an hour or two every Sabbath in ITG. I bet you will find it so enjoyable that you will quickly increase that to as often as possible.

Also where in Texas are you, I live in the Dallas area.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:47:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline tagim  
#182 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:06:37 AM(UTC)
tagim
Man

james, eeeeek! did you mean to say "women"?
Offline James  
#183 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 9:47:33 AM(UTC)
James
Man

tagim wrote:
james, eeeeek! did you mean to say "women"?

yeah, I meant woman, oops. One woman is all I can handle.

Offline pilgrimhere  
#184 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:12:53 PM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Thank you James/tagim,
I need to set a slow pace to bring my wife along as she has only recently become receptive to FH. I suspect ITG may be more than she could handle for a while. For several months, I observed that her paradigm was becoming flexible and waited for her to gain interest. We’ve been listening to some FH together the past few Sabbaths. I have ITG in my phone, but I keep losing my place. Ken sent me some of his TC which I found fascinating as well. But right now, I don’t want to create an imbalance in my home that would be counterproductive. If I build much enthusiasm where my wife has only trepidation (which I share to some extent), we may not progress as well. I appreciate the encouragement.

I am in Lubbock and have lived in Arlington, Abilene and Sugar Land.
Offline James  
#185 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 12:45:48 PM(UTC)
James
Man

I can relate pilgrimhere. While I came from agnosticism my wife came from a very Christian home, and had a bit of trepidation herself, but over many hours of discussion and debate (in a positive sense) she has come around to where she is as rabid as myself for Yah's Truth. She too found Ken's writings easier at first, although she spent more time in TOM than FH. I think Ken is easier to read for Christians than Yada because Yada is more blunt than Ken, and Ken takes it easier on Christians where as Yada denounces them along with all religions. So I think Ken is a little easier for a transition form Christianity. Yada appeals more to agnostic/atheists.

Offline Richard  
#186 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 4:12:06 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Welcome, PilgrimHere!

I can identify with you about your good wife. It can be difficult not to become discouraged. I encourage you to persevere.

Richard
Offline pilgrimhere  
#187 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:08:15 AM(UTC)
pilgrimhere
Man

Very well said, James. And thank you Richard.
I will present TOM to my wife when the opportunity is good. I don’t think my wife’s palate is conditioned to accept the hardy stuff yet.

One other risk I must consider is the gag reflex. This is especially pertinent with us as we have seen a good friend with seemingly strong Christian faith swallow up some freaky feminist Jesus-picture cult. And we’ve had a nauseating experience with house church folks that hinted at cultish expectations. Then there are the seasoned “who can be my next project /let-me-fix-you” types in many churches that we’ve encountered.

Trust is hard won with us anymore. We know that indulging in chocolate cake results in immediate gratification followed by prolonged injury and have lost our appetite for it. But gobbling up the good veggies is painful on decayed teeth and a sickly stomach. These past few months we’ve resorted pretty much to isolation and reading TPP from our Bibles (I have accumulated many of them). Come to find out – THERE’S HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP IN THERE TOO!! Who would’ve thought? Right there in the translation explanations (ingredients) of my NAS and NIV is the standard copout for omitting YHWH! And they’re peppered with footnotes that only prompt more questions.

Alright, it’s time for me to digress and save readers from a rant.
Yahshua said He had food and water. That’s what I want. That’s all I want.

Edited by user Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:09:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: just corrected a mistype

Offline In His Name  
#188 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:22:22 PM(UTC)
In His Name

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
pilgrimhere wrote:
Very well said, James. And thank you Richard.
I will present TOM to my wife when the opportunity is good. I don’t think my wife’s palate is conditioned to accept the hardy stuff yet.

One other risk I must consider is the gag reflex. This is especially pertinent with us as we have seen a good friend with seemingly strong Christian faith swallow up some freaky feminist Jesus-picture cult. And we’ve had a nauseating experience with house church folks that hinted at cultish expectations. Then there are the seasoned “who can be my next project /let-me-fix-you” types in many churches that we’ve encountered.

Trust is hard won with us anymore. We know that indulging in chocolate cake results in immediate gratification followed by prolonged injury and have lost our appetite for it. But gobbling up the good veggies is painful on decayed teeth and a sickly stomach. These past few months we’ve resorted pretty much to isolation and reading TPP from our Bibles (I have accumulated many of them). Come to find out – THERE’S HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP IN THERE TOO!! Who would’ve thought? Right there in the translation explanations (ingredients) of my NAS and NIV is the standard copout for omitting YHWH! And they’re peppered with footnotes that only prompt more questions.

Alright, it’s time for me to digress and save readers from a rant.
Yahshua said He had food and water. That’s what I want. That’s all I want.

Welcome pilgrimhere, You will soon recognize that you are leaving the cult, not entering it. What struck me (struck me right upside the head) when I first read YY, was the beauty and simplicity of Father's Word through Yada's method of amplified translation. What a joy to read His Word in language and context that made sense. And the real beauty is that it is all laid out for you to be your own fact checker, using some simple, free online resources you can compare other translations, word roots and meanings, etc.

I often (still) have trouble with Yada's hard edge (I have trouble listening to the audio programs), but I understand it and I can't say it is wrong. And quite frankly I can exhibit the same attitude especially when christians come on the forum to play with the heretics.

Anyway welcome, enjoy the feast

“Because he clings to Me, is joined to Me, loves and delights in Me, desires Me, therefore I will deliver him, carry him safely away, cause him to escape from harm making him inaccessible and strong, and delivering him safely to heaven, because he has known, observed, cared for, recognized, instructed and advised others to use, designated, acknowledged, discerned, answered in, My name, authority, character, report, mark, and nature." Psalm 91:14
Offline knowing1  
#189 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 9:23:11 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Hi all! I'm Robert and have started my journey back to the light when Yah guided me to POD back in 2006! I am what society would call a "Jew", but I gave up on religion some time ago. I struggle with those around me to let them know what I have come to know, thanks to the Yah, the internet, Yada, James, and all the other "Family" members! I have always been interested in science, nature and the origin of things. I am an Electrical Engineer with a strong interst in the physics and mathematics of the way all things behave. I went through a crisis in April 2011 with a migraine headache that resembled a stroke, sent me to the hospital, damaged a nerve in my head and knocked me out of work for 6 weeks! However, because of this,Yah has made me stronger, more confident, less fearful of life situations in general, and more secure in what the future holds for all of us, despite how things in man's physical world look. My mission is to continue the process of getting closer to The Creator of the Universe, provide for my family, and share what I have come to know with others.

I have always questioned everything, always distrusted government, and always felt that the "norm" of all things left more questions than answers!

Yah has given me (and all of us!) a brain and the intelligence to use my mind to discover the truth in all things. Too bad too few people use what Yah has given them for productive purposes!

May Yah bless us all!

Knowing1
Offline FredSnell  
#190 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 7:24:19 AM(UTC)
FredSnell

knowing1 wrote:
Hi all! I'm Robert and have started my journey back to the light when Yah guided me to POD back in 2006! I am what society would call a "Jew", but I gave up on religion some time ago. I struggle with those around me to let them know what I have come to know, thanks to the Yah, the internet, Yada, James, and all the other "Family" members! I have always been interested in science, nature and the origin of things. I am an Electrical Engineer with a strong interst in the physics and mathematics of the way all things behave. I went through a crisis in April 2011 with a migraine headache that resembled a stroke, sent me to the hospital, damaged a nerve in my head and knocked me out of work for 6 weeks! However, because of this,Yah has made me stronger, more confident, less fearful of life situations in general, and more secure in what the future holds for all of us, despite how things in man's physical world look. My mission is to continue the process of getting closer to The Creator of the Universe, provide for my family, and share what I have come to know with others.

I have always questioned everything, always distrusted government, and always felt that the "norm" of all things left more questions than answers!

Yah has given me (and all of us!) a brain and the intelligence to use my mind to discover the truth in all things. Too bad too few people use what Yah has given them for productive purposes!

May Yah bless us all!

Knowing1

Hi, Robert! Glad to see you introducing yourself to the forum. I have a lot going on today, but I just wanted to say, "hello." Glad to see you and hopefully others in your family on board. My wife has come out of babylon, and our children, (alll 3 grown)
are removing themselves slower, but I take what I get. They have loved seeing the change that came over us manifest itself dailey. We are growing, and when you are no longer burdened with worship of religion or politics, you are out from the bondage.
Welcome from us, Fred and Mary Snell.
Offline knowing1  
#191 Posted : Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:44:48 AM(UTC)
knowing1

Thanks encounterhim!

I know that my path now is the way to Yah's eternal home. I continue to discuss all that I have learned with everyone, especially those closest to me. My wife is so stubborn, so closed to the benefits of getting to know our Creator and thinks I'm a little crazy and becoming too "religious"! Imagine that!! But she is still interested when we discuss various topics. I think some of what we discuss does stick with her. But I shall not give up. My two son's, 10 and 7, actually engage me in conversation, asking good questions and now knowing Yah's name! Just last night, we went for dinner with my parents and during one conversation, my 10-year old indicated that God's name is Yahowah! He has been listening and learning! He asks about Judaism, Jesus, Christianity, Catholicism, Muslims, politics, etc.. I do my best to provide answers and direction. My Mom is a lost cause, but my Dad enjoys our conversations. He still adheres to certain religious rituals, but I believe the logic and reasoning of Yah's Word is enlightening him. He is 84 now and a Marine veteran of WWII (D-Day!). He realizes how this country has been going down the wrong path, but it is difficult for him to give up on being patriotic. He is conflicted with religion and patriotism because of how he been conditioned his whole life! I try to make hime MP3's of all the shows and copies of YY, QP and ITG. There is still hope for him.

It is so unbelievable that just casually talking about Yahowah, His Torah, Yahow'shah, religion, politics, the economy. etc., people in general, but children in particular, start to see the truth, bit by bit!

The Truth shall set us all free!

Offline theHessian1  
#192 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:27:46 AM(UTC)
theHessian1

Hello All! Good to be back on the forum.
You may remember about four or five years ago, that theHessian showed up on this forum, wrote for a bit, and disappeared. I am he, and I'd like to get my original profile back, but I can't remember my password or what email adress I used, so I'm rather stuck, however, I'm perfectly content to have this profile too.

For a bit, I was content to call myself a messianic Jew, and to run around drawing theology freely from the Tanakh and the "New Testament"- Very much like KP. but after I read AITG, I was astounded. I haven't yet read the Great Galatians Debate, but I have come to the conclusion that since Paul never calls himself a prophet of Yahowah, nor speaks in his name, his perspective is at the very most commentary- and nothing on which to stake your soul, especially when there is Towrah around!

But here I am, back at it, reading like crazy, trying to /shamar wa 'anah dabar Yahowah/ the best way I know how. It's great to see you guys-and even better to know that there might still be time for me!

Adam theHessian
Offline theHessian1  
#193 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:30:11 AM(UTC)
theHessian1

Oh! and Happy Yom Kippurym tomorrow!
Offline Richard  
#194 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 9:14:29 AM(UTC)
Richard
Man
United States

Yirmeyah wrote that "His compassions fail not" and that "His mercies are new every morning." I rely on those truths. Let yourself do the same. Especially on this Day of Reconciliations.

Welcome back. Email James, the administrator, about the profile thing.
Offline Mike  
#195 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:06:18 PM(UTC)
Mike

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 16 post(s)
theHessian,

Welcome back to the forum. Just out of curiosity why did you pick theHessian as your profile? The Hessians were German mercinaries during the American Revolutioniary War fighting for the British. They were celebrating Saturnalia, Yule, Bacchus (Christmas) when George Washington’s Continental Army defeated at least some of them on December 26, 1776.

Shalom
Offline theHessian1  
#196 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:47:02 AM(UTC)
theHessian1

Mike,

As for the reasons that I chose the screen name, they are arbitrary. I've actually had a few profiles on here (AdamHayes, AdamBenElohim, theHessian), but I did most of my posts as theHessian. thus far, My forum posts serve two purposes- they are as much of a way for me to track my understanding as they are to interact. If I type in "theHessian" to the "posted by" search function, followed by "match any word" , both theHessian and theHessian1 will show up in the order that they were written.

Adam
Offline antichrist  
#197 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:47:54 AM(UTC)
antichrist
Man

Hello,

My name is antichrist (as in, I am opposed to kol/all religions and all/kol political B.S. - and that means to a xtian, because I am oppose to their precious ba'al iesous chriso (lord jesus christ) makes me ANTICHRIST); but I am pro-Mashyach Nagyd (both of Yah's Set-Apart manifestations to serve: physical Ma'aseyah Yahowsha', and Ruwach Qodesh (Mom - Yah's maternal nature)), and I am opposed to the xtian christ.

BTW, I would appreciate finding out how best I can remove/edit/change my previous accounts under the name/moniker VinceB. and Vincebea (VinceB.) since the first I totally lost my means to access do to password issues; and the 2nd is so new and I like the name/moniker antichrist better since my pagan satanically inspired xtian parents and siblings all think I am following the adversary now, I have "thrown the blood of their ba'al iesous chriso out..." and I have "denied the cross of their pagan christ)...all part of living in this cesspool/babylon - Yah does save; but not as what xtians are brainwashed and braindead to believe...

The destructive binding cords and disparaging pledges (chebel / chabal) of the wicked who violate the standard (rasa’) which surround me cause me to testify as a witness (‘uwd) that Your Towrah (Towrah) shall not be ignored, overlooked, or forgotten (lo’ sakah).
Offline JamesH  
#198 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 1:25:52 PM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
antichrist wrote:
Hello,

My name is antichrist (as in, I am opposed to kol/all religions and all/kol political B.S. - and that means to a xtian, because I am oppose to their precious ba'al iesous chriso (lord jesus christ) makes me ANTICHRIST); but I am pro-Mashyach Nagyd (both of Yah's Set-Apart manifestations to serve: physical Ma'aseyah Yahowsha', and Ruwach Qodesh (Mom - Yah's maternal nature)), and I am opposed to the xtian christ.

BTW, I would appreciate finding out how best I can remove/edit/change my previous accounts under the name/moniker VinceB. and Vincebea (VinceB.) since the first I totally lost my means to access do to password issues; and the 2nd is so new and I like the name/moniker antichrist better since my pagan satanically inspired xtian parents and siblings all think I am following the adversary now, I have "thrown the blood of their ba'al iesous chriso out..." and I have "denied the cross of their pagan christ)...all part of living in this cesspool/babylon - Yah does save; but not as what xtians are brainwashed and braindead to believe...

Hi Antichrist 

Great name/ moniker 

I also find it interesting that man has replaced Yahs name in the Torah with the Lord.

And now taken the next step and replaced the Lords name with Yahs name in the nt

All it took to open my eyes was reading ALL the Torah in context to realize what a lie the nt is.

Welcome Antichrist  

Offline antichrist  
#199 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:13:01 AM(UTC)
antichrist
Man

JamesH wrote:
Hi Antichrist 

Great name/ moniker 

I also find it interesting that man has replaced Yahs name in the Torah with the Lord.

And now taken the next step and replaced the Lords name with Yahs name in the nt

All it took to open my eyes was reading ALL the Torah in context to realize what a lie the nt is.

Welcome Antichrist  

Thanks JamesH; I had one foot in hell and one foot in Yah's shamaym when i came to these forums after and/or around about the time I was reading questioning Paul --- so knowing what i know now, i think being called antichrist as a badge of honor since we know the want to be god xtians are in league with whom i oppose as does Yah, Dad...
The destructive binding cords and disparaging pledges (chebel / chabal) of the wicked who violate the standard (rasa’) which surround me cause me to testify as a witness (‘uwd) that Your Towrah (Towrah) shall not be ignored, overlooked, or forgotten (lo’ sakah).
Offline JamesH  
#200 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:32:24 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi antichrist
I want to thank you for a statement you made some time back. I think it was something like WAKE UP it’s a lie. It got me questioning the nt . And starting with the virgin birth and how most people want to protect the nt and ignore the Torah.

Thanks again
Jim H