logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2008 10:59:07 PM(UTC)
Yada

CNN featured this interesting video today on its website:

Quote:
Leopard sharks swim by shore 0:49
A few dozen leopard sharks swarm in the water near Marina Del Rey, California.

It got me thinking...

A quick search online produced this article:

Quote:
From The Times
July 24, 2008
Bears besiege Russian mine after killing guards

Terrified workers at a mining compound in one of Russia's most isolated regions are refusing to go to work after a pack of giant bears attacked and ate two of their colleagues...

Read on

One person responded to the article with:

Quote:
"The Bible talks about how God gave the animals a natural fear of Man. In the last days, it speaks about how animals will lose their natural fear of Man. I do not know if it is a sudden thing or a gradual thing, but maybe this is the beginning. Something to think about."

Mary, Martinsville, IN, USA

Any thoughts?

Yada attached the following image(s):
bear_385_373518a.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 12:26:24 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
we have been noticing a strange change in animal behaviour recently... Like creatures turning up in the wrong place and things like that, we had a massive ammount of beachings and strange open sea animals tight in to the coast...

I cant remeber them all now but there have been loads of strange animal things recently...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yah Tselem  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 5:35:42 AM(UTC)
Yah Tselem
Man
United States

I can't seem to find any scripture references that speak of animals losing their fear of man in the last days. We know it happens in the new millenium but where does it say anything about it in the last days? I think that when the animals habitat is intruded upon, they tend to venture into new areas and (in some cases) if people live there the animals are afraid at first until some moron leaves food for them and then they lose their fear of us and we have a problem. Happens with coyotes a lot around us... I also saw it on a Yogi Bear episode :)
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 11:18:02 AM(UTC)
kp

How about this one, YT? "When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth." (Revelation 6:7-8) The fourth seal judgment predicts "beasts of the earth" being responsible for killing a significant proportion of "a fourth of the earth," somewhere upwards of 1.5 billion people. Since the Greek word for "beasts" here is therion, a diminutive form of thera, a wild, dangerous animal, I expect this to include biological warfare and disease: some of the wild beasts are germs, but not all of them, I'm guessing. If men are starving, we shouldn't presume that the animals will be any better off---they'll do whatever it takes to get a square meal.

kp
Offline Matthew  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2008 11:44:40 AM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I know two guys from my local beach who were bitten by Great White sharks, one guy survived with a mean scar down his leg, and the other guy died, he didn't even make it back to the shore because the bite was so big. I guess I better inform my mates back home to play-it-safe the closer we get to those days. Though hopefully we will not be around then.

But has anyone felt was it feels like to step on a sea-urchin? Now that's a great beast if there ever was one, you spend the next few days with a pair of tweasers removing all the broken off points stuck in your feet.
Offline Samuel  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 7:24:50 AM(UTC)
Samuel

So basically when the seals are released that is the beginning of the tribulation if im correct?!?! If so yea im trying to go in the first rapture LOL!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 7:55:51 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Samuel wrote:
So basically when the seals are released that is the beginning of the tribulation if im correct?!?! If so yea im trying to go in the first rapture LOL!

Maybe the seals are actually SEALS!

The wrath of heaven!

UserPostedImage

whatever you do, dont run!
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Samuel  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:35:05 AM(UTC)
Samuel

haha not the seals LOL!!!
"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." -Ephesians 6:12
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2008 1:31:40 PM(UTC)
Yada

Of course, seals have got their own problems to worry about.
Yada attached the following image(s):
shark and seal.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline JamesH  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:46:42 AM(UTC)
JamesH

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
It,s a full time job here in CA keeping the Coyotes and Chicken Hawks from killing my yard animals. It never was this bad befor.

Jim