logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2008 1:07:05 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between DS and Yada:

Quote:
On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 7:30 PM, DSwrote:

hi again Yada,

so far, i have read "prophet of doom", "future history", most of "tea with terrorists", and am now reading "Yada Yahweh". i have written several letters to you and you have been very responsive. i am grateful for your insight and special attention.
my question this time is, do you think that it is possible that mohammed might be the false prophet in the book of revelation?
also, how would you explain ancient phenomena such as the pyramids, stonehenge, baelbek in the bekka valley, and the countless other marvels from the past? i just can't believe that prehistoric humans were capable of such feats. what do you think?

thanks again,

-d

Yada's response:

Quote:
D,

Thanks for reading POD, FH, TWT, and YY. You are a gluten for punishment.

Muhammad was a false prophet, but he is one of those spoken of in Matthew 7.15, 24.11, 24.24, and most especially, 2 Corinthians 11.14. Muhammad has been dead for 1400 years and that bad boy is never going to be free to torment anyone again. The FP of Revelation fame is alive today, and is probably between 20 and 30 years old. He is from the land, so unlike the Antichrist, he is a Jew.

Stonehenge has been re-dated recently and isn't very old. The pyramids are older, but they too fall within the lifespan of nesamah man--mankind with a conscience in addition to consciousness. Ron Wyatt came up with a perfectly plausible mechanism to raise the stones into place. It just isn't well publicized.

Homo-Sapian has been around as a very smart and capible animal for 50,000 to 100,000 years, so cutting and raising stones shouldn't have been beyond his capacity.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!