logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#201 Posted : Friday, July 16, 2010 3:48:06 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
Friday, July 16, 2010

"If elected to represent the people of Nevada in the United States Senate, Ms. Angle will do so as a representative of the people of her state, not of her church. My guess is that God will be just fine without playing a role in either candidate's campaign. "

--Interfaith Alliance President Rev. Welton Gaddy, commenting on Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle saying God had called her to run against Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Bubsy  
#202 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 11:07:23 AM(UTC)
Bubsy
Man

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 19 post(s)
Quote:
"By placing an order via this Web site on the first day of the fourth month of the year 2010 Anno Domini,, you agree to grant us a nontransferable option to claim, for now and for evermore, your immortal soul. Should we wish to exercise this option, you agree to surrender your immortal soul, and any claim you may have on it, within 5 (five) working days of receiving written notification from gamestation.co.uk or one of its duly authorized minions. "

So only by placing an order on April Fools Day in 2010 was anyone selling their soul to Gamestation… And even that, I suspect, was a big April Fools joke that fooled a whole lot of people.
Ha Shem? I'm kind of fond of Ha Shemp, Ha Larry, and Ha Moe myself. And the earlier shorts with Ha Curly.