logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:47:04 PM(UTC)
Yada

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but it was so touching I wan't to share it with those on the forum:

Quote:
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
“This torment; this is hell.”

Israel's Holocaust museum has unveiled the diary of a 14-year-old Jewish girl, 60 years after she described the desparate situation of Polish Jews confined in a ghetto. "The rope around us is getting tighter and tighter," wrote Rutka Laskier in 1943, shortly before she was deported to Auschwitz, the Nazi death camp where she died. "I'm turning into an animal waiting to die." "Rutka's Diary," which a childhood friend of Laskier's kept in a private library for 60 years, is now on display at Yad Vashem, a museum dedicated to the Holocaust.

You can find the complete article here.

Yada attached the following image(s):
Rutkacover.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 10:49:44 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Are there more contemporary stories of people suffering at the hands of modern yet ancient enemies (hint, hint)? I read Brigitte Gabriel's story and I think that this is quite a moving story also, leading to the formation of the American Congress for Truth. Are there any heroines or heroes like her?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:13:13 AM(UTC)
Yada

Why don't you find something and post it?
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 12:36:44 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Haven't there been posts on Brigitte Gabriel already? Otherwise click on www.americancongressfortruth.com and follow the links. This is one gutsy lady. Wafa Sultan is another, and so is Ayaan Hirsi. I guess googling them may bring up some links. Any others?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 3:08:44 AM(UTC)
Yada

If you've found something, why don't you post it?