logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Jeannie  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2007 7:32:03 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Yada Yahweh is no ear tickler!! Yahweh is the only salvation for man.
This is an exchange Yada had with a visitor to his website. His name has been removed as a courtsey and to protect his anonymity.

Quote:
Saturday, September 09, 2006

I don't quite understand what you mean by "there is no Jesus". Jesus is the name the Romans gave to the being Y'shua (Joshua in English), who was the physical embodiment of Yahweh.

S,

Your statement is not accurate. The Romans could not have conceived the name “Jesus” because there is no J in Latin. The first J sound occurred in Anglo-Saxon in the late 15th or early 16th century. The first appearance of the name “Jesus” was in the 1629 edit of the KJV.

Yahshua is the Messiah’s name. That name identifies who He is and it describes His mission. When you understand those two concepts you will appreciate the importance of Yahshua and distain the corruption “Jesus.”

True Christians, not mainstream 'christians', know that Christmas, Easter, Lent and most other 'christian' holidays are just Pagan rituals that were made 'christian' friendly by the early Catholics.

Those who are true to the Word are Yahuwdym (meaning those who are related to and belong to Yah), not Christians which is actually a derogatory term since it’s primary meaning was drugged and secondary meaning was whitewashed.

Quote:
This is why the Orthodox Chrurch and the Catholic Church have been enemies for so long. The Catholics trivialized and paganized the gospel of Y'shua and his disciples to get the ancient peoples of Britian and Germany to 'identify' with it's practices.

I wish that were true, but it isn’t the reason for the split. If it were the Orthodox Church would be using Yahweh and Yahshua, meeting on the Sabbath, and celebrating Yahweh’s seven Miqra Out Callings. By the way, Gospel is another Satanic term. Yahweh does not use it.

Easter is an ancient Babylonian festival praising the Goddess Ishtar (the Babylonian Goddess of fertility), that's where the Easter egg came from. True Christians know that Y'shua, or Jesus, was born sometime in the spring (most likely March).

While there is lots more too the Easter corruption than Ishtar and eggs, your belief that Yahshua was born in the Spring confirms that you don’t understand Yahweh’s Miqra. First, Yahshua was made visible to us in accordance with the fourth day of creation, He was not born. Second He became manifest in human form on Tabernacles in 2 BCE—that’s in the Fall.

Quote:
Christmas happens to fall on the Pagan Winter Solstice.

While that’s true, you haven’t connected the dots here. There is a lot more to this corruption than that.

Quote:
True Christians do not practice or glorify the crucifixtion. Yes, we choose the cross as the abstract symbol of the Messiah, but we do not 'eat the flesh' or 'drink the blood' of Jesus as do Catholics.

Sorry, we are to observe the death of the body of Yahweh’s sacrificial lamb. It’s called Passover. The crucifixion was the fulfillment of Passover. However, redemption occurred on the next day, the Sabbath of Unleavened Bread.

The cross is the symbol of most all sungod religions and it is a graven image. That is why there is no reference to a cross anywhere in Yahweh’s word. The concept of the upright pole, the upright pillar of the Tabernacle, and of standing up so that others could STAND before Yahweh is not only profound, it is completely lost with the ghoulish sungod symbol.

Quote:
This is a pagan practice of ritual cannibalism that is detested by the Orthodox church.Before he died on the cross, jesus said "It is finished", meaning that he died once for our sins, and once was enough.

That’s only partially true. Yahshua’s death on the cross didn’t redeem us. First, God cannot die, and second, temporal death isn’t the penalty for sin—separation is. If you’d like to understand what really happened on the upright pole on Friday, April 1st, 33, and then on Unleavened Bread and FirstFruits, read www.YadaYahweh.com. While the answer is in the Tsadaq-Redemption chapter, I would recommend reading the book from the beginning rather than the middle.

Quote:
Reliving the crucifixtion implies that his sacrifice was not good enough

That’s not true and it misses the point.

Quote:
We are on the same page, make no mistake. Hercules was the Roman name of Heracles, and Jesus was the Roman name of Y'shua. Same people, different language (no, Jesus and Hercules were not the same, you understand what I mean). More specifically, Jesus was called Y'shua ben Josef, which in English means Joshua (savior) son of Joseph (in human form).

Your unwillingness to write Yahshua, deprives the Messiah of His nature, of His source. And your explanation is not well researched—nor is it accurate. Please read Yada Yahweh. I’m confident you mean well but you are misinformed. Yahshua means Yah Saves, not Savior.

Quote:
Now for my questions:

I totally agree that the mark of the beast will have something to do with Allah and the Islam religion. But what methods do you personally use to come up with this idea? Is there some numeralogic parallel between 666 and the Arabic name Allah? Will it be his name or the number of his name?

Read the book. I explain it there and I do not use numerology—but instead the oldest three MSS. But the answer is at the end and reading a book from the end to the beginning is what got the “church” into the mess it is in today.

Quote:
Do you think it is possible that the beast may be a woman?

The Beast is Satan’s most effective demon, a spirit, not a woman. The Whore of Babylon isn’t a person but instead a world religious and political system.

Quote:
The Anti-Christ will be from the Israeli tribe of Dan. What nationality is the tribe of Dan? Could it be the country of Denmark? Could the beast possibly be a Jewish born Muslim
?

The Anti Messiah is from the sea, meaning he will be a gentile. He will come from the intersection of the Roman and Greek empires, probably Macedonia as it fits every criterion.

Quote:
Will the Pope be the False Prophet?

No, the False Prophet comes from the land, meaning he will be a Jew.

Quote:
If the name of Angels always ends in -el, than what was Satan's angelic name
?

They don’t always end in ‘el, meaning god. Satan is a title. It means Adversary. His name is Halal or Haylal bin Shachar, or the arrogant and illuminated son of the sun. All of this is explained in the book. He was a messenger, which is what the word we translate angel actually means.

Quote:
When Muhammad recieved his 'revealations' he said himself that he wasn't sure whether he was being spoken to by God or a demon. Could Allah be the demon Pazuzu, who was a very prominant demon in the middle east in those days?

The only evidence to suggest the identity of the demon Satan used with Muhammad is the reference to Nero being the prototype for the Anti-Messiah. Muhammad and Nero were very similar in character—or lack thereof.

Quote:
Instead of just casting demons out of people, why didn't Y'shua destroy them
?

A demon is a spirit and all spirits are eternal. Yahweh cannot destroy a demon, only incarcerate them. The difference between souls and spirits, and the difference between spirits, is one of the treasures of Yada Yahweh.

Quote:
When Cain said to God that if He cast him out of Eden, other people would seek him out and destroy him, what other people was he referring to?

Adam was not the first human—only the first with a nesamah. To understand what that is you’ll have to read Yada Yahweh.

Quote:
Take your time and please answer these questions seriously. I am a seeker of knowledge, and therefore I retain an open mind. I am open to your message, but even you should be open minded to the revealations (not opinions) of others. God speaks to everyone, even me. He has told me that I need to help spread His word to those who are devoid of any means to recieve it. I do not know how to go about doing this. But, for some reason, I seem to have been drawn to your website.

God does not speak to everyone. In fact, he does not even know the vast majority of souls. But He will speak to anyone who does what you are doing—seeking to know Him. Now, the best way to do that is to read His Word. But that’s not as easy as it might seem because English translations are horribly corrupt. That is why you have been sent to this site—not because of Prophet of Doom and Islam, but because of Yahweh and His Word. You are just one click away from where the Set-Apart Spirit is leading you: www.YadaYahweh.com.

Yada

Quote:
I appreciate the wisdom, and will read the book. As I said, my mind is open to learning the truth

S,

Once you have read Yada Yahweh we’ll send you the updated version of Future History. The second book is focused on yet unfulfilled prophecy and covers some of the issues you have regarding the last days.

I’m convinced that Yahweh brought you to the site on Islam because He wanted you to read Yada Yahweh and then engage. The truth is much more profound than the religious lies which have led to confusion. So long as your mind remains open, your relationship with Yahweh will soon grow beyond your wildest dreams.

Send us another note after you’ve read the first volume or so.

Yada

Edited by user Tuesday, August 7, 2007 10:32:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified