logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 20, 2008 1:33:38 PM(UTC)
Yada

Quote:
British PM demands end to Israel settlements

On his first official visit to Israel and the Palestinian territories, British Prime Minister Gordon Brown on Sunday demanded that Israel cease settlement construction and promised more money to jump-start the battered Palestinian economy. full story
Yada attached the following image(s):
abbas.brown.ap.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2008 4:51:33 AM(UTC)
kp

The sixth seal judgment and the seventh bowl judgment involve some geographical changes in the earth: "Then every island fled away..." I think I know which "island" will be the first to go.

kp
Offline Matthew  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2008 1:27:43 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
From having lived in the UK before I know that the little mud-island is pretty flat and has a very low average above sea-level height, except for the mountains of Scotland. So it wouldn't take Yah much to send a tsunami caused by Cumbre Vieja to wash the island clean. Though I think He'd rather sink it with an earthquake after what GB just demanded.
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2008 7:58:01 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Okayyy... let's scratch out the UK on the list of possible emigration sites... If "all the isles fled away from Him", then is it better not to consider Japan, Jamaica, Singapore and New Zealand? Seems that the mountains of Yahudah may be the safest places (just as the Essenes and Nazarites thought) but considering the scale of the geological movement I think we'd rather be snatched away way before any of this happens. Don't these church-attending leaders read their Scripture to see what happens to those who curse His chosen people, especially when He has taken the effort to raise the dry bones to restore His land?
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.