logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Icy  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2008 11:22:51 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Quote:
The reason religious scholars, pastors, and priests deceive is because their foundation is faulty. They not only base their revelations on grotesquely errant translations of Scripture, they embody the traditional religious milieu - a caustic brew based more upon Babylon than the Bible.

Yada often points out that those who deceive, even ingnorantly, are more than likely headed to an eternal life seperated from Yahuweh. As I started reading YY over, the question dawned on me, "What about parents that are errently teaching their children?" What about these parents that teach to their children the same things that is heard in church on a Sunday morning? Or when parents force their children to learn errently from someone else? Any thoughts?
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 14, 2008 7:57:46 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom Icy,

Scripture does mention a judgement of the "dead, small and great" by their "works" in the end, and it is my personal view that those who teach errantly without hate in ignorance shall be judged differently from those who teach error with malice aforethought.

Our thoughts are shaped by our upbringing in a Greco-Roman-Anglicised society professing Judeo-Christian beliefs, and we have strayed far and wide even then. Yet we still have been dealt with mercifully by Abba Yahweh. Since His Sacrifice is meant for all mankind, we cannot rule out His mercy for those who have not heard anything being in the depths of the animistic Amazonian forests, the bowels of Buddhism, the mysticism of Hinduism, the deceptions of Islam and suchlike. If each person has behaved responsibly towards the next during their lifetime, they may yet be responsive towards Abba Yahweh. But if their hearts have hardened and they are willing to commit ill works towards another how then shall they love Elohim whom they cannot see? Those, I'm afraid, are destined to be dissipated and whose names shall not be found in the Book of Life.

It may be up to those who are called now to bring those people who have been pardoned into the full knowledge of Yahweh at that time. We are called to be service now, then and forever, and I think we should not contend that people cannot be saved even at the Great White Throne Judgement, nor should we be envious of people who may be saved then. For what difference shall there be then between the adversary and us now, who despises us because we sin and are still loved, and yet he is cast out despite his power? There is still yet hope for these people whose names are found in the Book of Life.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.