logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2008 4:52:53 PM(UTC)
Yada

Yahoo is running this as one of their lead stories today:

Quote:
Tablet Ignites Debate on Messiah and Resurrection

By ETHAN BRONNER
Published: July 6, 2008

JERUSALEM — A three-foot-tall tablet with 87 lines of Hebrew that scholars believe dates from the decades just before the birth of Jesus is causing a quiet stir in biblical and archaeological circles, especially because it may speak of a messiah who will rise from the dead after three days.

Read on
Yada attached the following image(s):
stone-190.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline BiynaYahu  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 5, 2008 9:48:20 PM(UTC)
BiynaYahu
Man

Peace be upon you everyone,

What I see here, amd am supernaturally certain of. Although, would definitely need to see, and examine what is says to be absolutely sure. I could be being infulenced by demons. But I see a very recent, in respect to advent of Messiah, prophet proclaiming the truth of Yahushua, and just as Yahucanon after him he was killed for his testimony. It saddens me that our Yisra'eliym brothers are so blinded by their talmudic religion that they cannot se the writing on the stone. *Pardon the pun* I ask dad that you draw your chosen people to you and allow their eyes to be open, and to manifest your Spirit amoung them. For you our Abba Yahuweh, king of Yisra'el. Lover of our souls. Kind. Wise. Loving. In the name of Yahushua Messiah, I love you, and thank you for all that you are. Amein.
Someone who does not dearly love or welcome, entertain, look fondly upon or cherish people with strong affection or highly esteem them with great favour, goodwill or benevolence, be loyal to or greatly adore them has not known or understood, perceived or realized, noticed or discerned, discovered or observed, experienced or ascertained, learned about or distinguished, comprehended, acknowledged or recognized God*, for concerning this, God* is and exists as brotherly love and affection, good will, esteem and benevolence.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 6, 2008 1:30:18 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
well if its genuine and of Yah then lets hope it helps someone... especially the Jews... if not it will prove itself false. Does the rest of of the historical world think that the Scriptures we all written after the sacrifice of the Messiah and not before? I mean there is so much prophesy already... lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Icy  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 7, 2008 1:31:33 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Quote:
since it suggests that the story of his death and resurrection was not unique but part of a recognized Jewish tradition at the time.

Duh!

I have issues with this tablet though (or at least the inturpretation). In the article, it says that "Gabrial says, 'I command you to live.'" Would Gabrial "command" Yahushua to live? And then the last thing Mr. Knohl says, "To shed blood is not for the sins of people but to bring redemption to Israel."
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2008 4:30:25 AM(UTC)
Yada

New biblical controversy (3:26)
CNN's Ben Wedeman reports on a stone tablet that has ignited a scholarly debate about the unique nature of Jesus.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bossqwjw  
#6 Posted : Sunday, July 13, 2008 7:12:26 PM(UTC)
bossqwjw

The last part of what Mr Knohl says confuses me "To shed blood is not for the sins of people but to bring redemption to Israel.”

I thought that his blood was shed for the redemption of mankind through the forgiveness of sins, and not just for Israel, but for everyone that would take his message to heart.