logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:28:33 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between 'SL' and Yada:

Quote:
On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 10:37 AM, "SL" wrote:

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I get to know from your website that the word "Lord" is not correct term for our Heavenly Father. So may i know if there's any site which i can download an e-book of the Holy Scriptures which uses the correct term. Thanks.

With best regard

-S

Yada's response:

Quote:
S,

Religious men replaced Yahuweh's name 7,000 times in Scripture, replacing each YHWH with Satan's title, and a word which describes the Adversary's ambition. Substantial portions of Scripture are translated in Yada Yahweh, where God's personal and proper name is consistently used as He used it.

While there are many other errors in them, the two translations which consistently use God's correct name, and also correct other important names, are:

The Scriptures - www.messianic.co.za
Restoration Scriptures - www.yourarmstoisrael.org 305-868-8787

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bentzedek  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2008 3:47:51 PM(UTC)
bentzedek

Greetings all! Shalom! You should never call the Almighty: Lord. It is an evil term that is referred to the evil one(s), Baal, etc. I know that many of you have questions. Please visit my blog: www.thescripturesrevealed.blogspot.com. You will find answers there. If you do not see the answers that you are looking for, please email me. My email address is on the blog. I will be adding new topics weekly. You can email me if you still have any questions about scriptures and which names to use and which ones you should never use. Shalom!