logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bitnet  
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 7:50:44 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

When I first read that story weeks ago, I was reminded of what Messiah Yahushua said: "You shall be persecuted and reviled for my name." I wish it weren't so but it is a fact that we all live rather precariously when we profess that Yahushua is our Messiah and that He is the only Path to Yahweh, our Elohim. I also realised that the name was not just Yahushua but also Yahweh. Those who spoke Abba Yahweh's name were also persecuted but the very people whom He revealed His name to. The very people who hold His name in such high esteem and refer to Him as "HaShem" may have done this to an innocent boy who dares to recognize and call upon Elohim by the very names He revealed Himself by. A sad commentary on the People and a reminder why almost two-thirds may be lost in the end-game before they realise that their relationship with their Creator has to be restored on His terms, not theirs, and on His name and not placeholders. "You do not bring the name of Yahweh your Elohim to naught, for Yahweh does not leave the one unpunished who brings His name to naught." Shemoth/Exodus 20:7
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.