logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline visitor  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 20, 2008 1:16:35 AM(UTC)
visitor

I have a question about some passages from the Tsadaq - Vindication chapter.

Quote:
We nailed God to a cross. But when His body neared death, Yahweh's Spirit departed. That is what the opening question affirms: "My God why have you forsaken me?" Yahuweh's Spirit was separated from Yahushua's body and soul, damning them - a very sobering thought.

Quote:
With foreboding words, the then future and now past sacrificial soul pleads with Yahuweh, asking Him not to abandon Him. He recognizes that He is headed to a rendezvous with Satan, the Adversary, where He will be afflicted. He knows that nothing exists that can protect Him from this tribulation.

Quote:
With these words we have turned the corner. Yahushua's body was broken and His soul had descended into Satan's lair.

Quote:
Qarob is particularly revealing. Yahushua's anguish at the hands of the Adversary was "imminent" and it would be "personal." At "a place and moment in space-time of uncertain location and indeterminate duration from the perspective of the participants," bad things were going to occur.

After this separation, where did Yahshua's soul go? If it was to Hell, I thought this was the one place Yahweh could go because "Hell," by definition is separation from Yahweh. How was Yahshua's soul retrieved if this was the one place Yahweh couldn't go?

Thanks.
Offline James  
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 8:25:09 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
When Yahushua's body died, his sould decended into Sheol not Hell, Sheol is the temporary holding place that prior to Yahushua's sacrifice all souls went. Sheol consists of at least 2 parts, Abraham's and Gehana(The Adaversaries). Gehana is where Yahushua went.

At least this is my understanding.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline visitor  
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 10:25:49 PM(UTC)
visitor

Thanks, James. I'm trying to understand this - is this like a "holding cell" for departed souls? Isn't this like purgatory for the Catholics?

Can you suggest the chapters of YY I should read?

Thanks again for your help.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:45:50 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
visitor wrote:
Thanks, James. I'm trying to understand this - is this like a "holding cell" for departed souls? Isn't this like purgatory for the Catholics?

Can you suggest the chapters of YY I should read?

Thanks again for your help.

No its not like purgatory, its probably not like a cell much either :) Its just a resting place, a pause while time marches forwards to the new Heaven and Earth...

In explaining this im probably going to do a bad job because I dont have an eternal mind.

In physical death, from our Point of View, "new heaven / new earth" does not exist yet, the judgement has not been made. So from our time bound perspective we have to go somewhere to wait until either the feast of trumpets in a certain year when we are awakend - or when we have to stand before Yah.

Now the problem is once we slip off this mortal coil, we fall into the eternal (out of time) so therefor everything that was yesturday today and tomorrow is now.

I believe that the 2 holding places do exist, and if we die before we are havested we will experiance them, but I think they are a link between the fact that we are bound by time and Yah is not. Its the mystary of Eternity.

Signature Updated! Woo that was old...