logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 3, 2008 4:03:13 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "JM" and Yada:

Quote:
On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 12:39 AM, "JM" wrote:

Your website is flawed because all you document is what you perceive
as the negative things in Islam. As any religious book---there are
violent verses in all revealed books---but they have to be taken in
context. You don't give the context of your quotations. Also--you
don't acknowledge the Qur'an and hadith that are obviously positive
and loving. Your lack of any balance makes your website irrelevant.

Sincerely,

"J"

Yada's response:

Quote:
J,

Since I cover 80% of the Qur'an in Prophet of Doom, placing each verse in the context of Muhammad's life, since I cover 80% of the earliest Islamic book written about Muhammad, Ishaq's Sira/Biography, in Prophet of Doom, associating its words with the Koran, since I cite 80% of the material on Muhammad in Tabari's History/Ta'rikh, the oldest unedited source of information on Islam's formation in Prophet of Doom, using it to organize the Qur'an chronologically, and since I present 80% of the most respected Hadith, those of Bukhari and Muslim, which are germane to Muhammad and Islam's formation in Prophet of Doom, careful to reference each citation in the text, to say that I took them out of context is ignorant as is saying that I don't give the context of my quotations. Further, if 80% of the material is negative, as you claim, the problem is religion, not the book.

There is balance in the Bible. Ninety-nine percent of what's there is positive and loving. Read Yada Yahweh if you'd like to discover this reality for yourself. One has to take verses out of context in Yahweh's Scripture to promote any other conclusion. However, well over 90% of what the earliest five sources reveal about Muhammad and the formation of Islam is negative and hateful, even ruthless. Those are the facts. There is no other informed or rational conclusion which can be drawn from the evidence.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 1:58:20 AM(UTC)
bitnet

See what happens when the mind is closed? YY is "irrelevant"? Or is PoD supposedly irrelevant for exposing an irrelevant self-professed prophet who was everything that our beloved Yahushua was not?

Edited by user Wednesday, June 4, 2008 6:18:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline kp  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 7:28:52 AM(UTC)
kp

For the record, the 20% of the Qur'an's content that Yada didn't analyze in Prophet of Doom was culled out not because it was contrary to his thesis (that Islam is evil) but because it was redundant---it was a virtual repetition of stuff he did cover.

May God (the real One) strike me dead if I ever "achieve balance" with Islam.

kp
Offline Heretic Steve  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 1:04:43 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Interesting. The "as any religious book"... phrase seems to be popular. The other night on "Coast to Coast", the guest was speaking about the ever increasing piracy plague on the open seas. A listener phoned in to say that many/most of the pirates were Muslims just doing what the Qur'an teaches. Ian Punit, the shows host on Sat and Sun, (as well as a bonifide weenie and cemetarian, er, uh, semanarian/preacher, don't know the denomination), jumped all over the caller. Saying that the "Bible" advocated war and the means/procedures for dealing with captives/booty. The implication being that Islam/Qur'an was no worse/different.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline James  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 5:40:31 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
Heretic Steve wrote:
The other night on "Coast to Coast", the guest was speaking about the ever increasing piracy plague on the open seas. A listener phoned in to say that many/most of the pirates were Muslims just doing what the Qur'an teaches.

I just finished reading the book Power, Faith and Fantasy by Michael Oren, the first section of the book deals with the Barbary Pirates which was the first war that America had as a new nation, and they were all Pious Muslims following the Quran, and had no problem saying so, interestingly most of the polititans of the day didn't have a problem saying so either.

The book is a history of America's relations in the Middle East from 1776 to the present, and just goes to show the Islam problem isn't new, I would recomend this book to everyone.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline Heretic Steve  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:14:34 PM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

Thx for the heads up, James.
If not us, who? If not now, when?