logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Garrett  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 12:29:21 PM(UTC)
Garrett

I just finished watching this video by Lindsey Williams. I usually don't pay much attention to conspiracy theory folks or internet propaganda...but this man backs up everything he says with facts and firsthand accounts.

I was hoping to get the opinion of some of you guys who pay attention to what’s going on in our world. Is this legitimate?

It is split into 8 parts (aprox 10 minutes per part). It worth watching...especially the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk

Let me know what you think.

Shalom Uv'racha,
Garrett
It is the glory of Elohim (God) to conceal a matter, but the honour of melekim (kings) to search it out.
Offline bitnet  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2008 7:46:06 PM(UTC)
bitnet

It's not quite the Sabbath yet but here's a story I read on http://www.crystalair.com...

Oil Execs Blame Rising Gas Prices On High Cost Of Gas

WASHINGTON (CAP) - Top executives from five major oil companies testified before Congress last week about the continued rise in gasoline prices. They told Congressional leaders that high prices at the gas pump are the result of the high price of gas.

"It's quite simple," pointed out John Hofmeister, chairman of Shell Oil Co. "As gas prices continue to rise, our trucking and transportation costs rise along with them."

Added John Lowe, executive vice president of ConocoPhillips Co, "Unfortunately, we have no choice but to pass those costs on to the consumer. It's what we do.

"And I might add that Congress really should reimburse us for our travel expenses here today. My Hummer swallows gasoline like a desperate drunk downing a fifth of Scotch," noted Lowe. "Cost me eighty bucks just to show up for this pointless hearing."

When queried by Democratic Senator Patrick J. Leahy about record-breaking oil industry profits, Stephen Simon, executive vice president of Exxon Mobil Corp, explained, "Have you been to a gas station recently? The stuff costs an arm and a leg.

"Of course we're making astronomical profits," said Simon. "But it's negated by the fortune we're spending at the gas pumps."

Concluded an anonymous oil industry spokesperson, "It all comes down to supply and demand. We've got the supply and will continue demanding every last dime for it that we can."

When you come to think of it...

Sorry, Garrett, if this makes light of what is really happening, but the real fact of the matter is that the corporations and governments have taken the liberty to gouge the public for profits and political favour. Had the governments of the world taken affirmative action to develop alternative sources of energy over the past decades, this crisis would not have happened. Everyone knows that oil and gas are finite resources. But it is available in Alaska, Brazil, Canada, Siberia, SEA... As it is, the situation is manipulated endlessly for profit at the peril of humanity. While all this happens, man continues to reclaim land and build islands in the ocean for exclusive homes for the rich and towers of grandeur everywhere. It is totally incongruous with reality but serves to point out that things happen because it is willed by man, and not a matter of destiny that can be blamed upon God.

Our collective will is insufficient to rein in the powers that democracies voted in, and what dictators (in whatever guise) impose upon fellow man. Scripture is clear that the battle is against the unseen, and while man refuses to acknowledge that they are created and made lower than the angels but think themselves as gods of the earth, we remain on that runaway train on the track of doom. The only way out, as most of here would say, "Come quickly, Messiah Yahushua, and save us from ourselves!"

Edited by user Thursday, May 29, 2008 11:33:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Heretic Steve  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:24:55 AM(UTC)
Heretic Steve

According to scrip/FH, we're gonna get "pruned". This could be the beginning.

Btw, hi all. Been awhile. Went to the library last Fri. pm after an extended absence and the site was down. Hahaha, typical of my impeccable timing. Looks like the jihackers have been up to their stuff again. Reminds me of the old days when they hacked on Fri afternoon/evenings. They probably figured the office would be closed until Mon, hahaha. Or is Fri some sort of islamic "holy" day.
If not us, who? If not now, when?
Offline Barrack  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 2:09:31 PM(UTC)
Barrack

Garrett wrote:
I just finished watching this video by Lindsey Williams. I usually don't pay much attention to conspiracy theory folks or internet propaganda...but this man backs up everything he says with facts and firsthand accounts.

I was hoping to get the opinion of some of you guys who pay attention to what’s going on in our world. Is this legitimate?

It is split into 8 parts (aprox 10 minutes per part). It worth watching...especially the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbakN7SLdbk

Let me know what you think.

Shalom Uv'racha,
Garrett

Yeah, I saw that Lindsey Williams video.. Seems very credible. The only thing that had me cocking my eye a little was the size of the audience..
Let's Talk About Something Important
Offline Barrack  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:49:04 PM(UTC)
Barrack

Swalchy wrote:
Greetings, Ben.

You don't happen to be the Ben barrack of http://www.benbarrack.com at all do you? :)

That's me
Let's Talk About Something Important