logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 6:31:43 AM(UTC)
Yada

This was kind of interesting:

Quote:
(CNN) -- Barack Obama vowed Wednesday that Jerusalem must "remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided" in his first major speech after becoming the first African-American to make the presidential nomination for a major U.S. political party.

The full story is here.
Yada attached the following image(s):
obama.gi.jpg
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 3:05:32 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
interesting statement to make, I know Islam isnt going to like it for sure...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 6:07:42 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
I only have to ask if he really means that or if this is one of his "57 states" mistakes. Given many of his statments, I tempted to belive that he doesn't realise that it is contested as to rather Jerusalem should be allowed to be Israel's capital. If it is true than I am happy for him, but still can't vote for him. He just has too many questionable people arround him.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 8:18:40 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Arf! Arf! Arf! I say you Americans have a lot to chew on! If you reject Obama because of the people around him then practically no politician is deserving of office! I was hoping that someone like Obama ran on the Republican's ticket and then we have a final two-horse race where you have to choose between Hillary or Barack, either of whom will set precedence in so many ways. Top that with Iran upping the ante within weeks of a winner and see how the people around the then President shapes his/her policy. Not a pretty thought but there is no way out. I'd give BO my vote if he stands up for the USA, Israel and the free world for the right reasons, but I don't know the real reasons why he said what he said and I don't have to vote so I'll just enjoy the show while it lasts. This is the only country that exhausts itself trying to find a suitable leader... and I appreciate the effort and thought as the people have a grave responsibility for their choice affects the whole world. What a strange world to live in!
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 4, 2008 9:54:27 PM(UTC)
Yada

Does anyone know Obama's voting record with regards to Israel and the Middle East?
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline James  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 6:00:13 AM(UTC)
James
Man

bitnet wrote:
Arf! Arf! Arf! I say you Americans have a lot to chew on! If you reject Obama because of the people around him then practically no politician is deserving of office!

First I agree that no politician is deserving of office, but I do believe you are judged by the company you keep.
Two of the 3 people that Obama listed as his spiritual advisors have been shown to be anti-America racist(Fleager, and Wright)
He kicked off his Senate race at the house of his good friend William Aires (An unrepentant terrorist who lead a group that attempt to bomb the pentagon, and who said his onlyu regreat is they didn't do more damage.
And now William Rescoe is found to have done all knids of things, and their is a chance Obama might get in trouble with him.

Add to that that in his first book he talks about attending Markist rallies, and I just don't think I want this guy in office.

Unfortunantly McCain aint much better.

I just wish I had someone good to vote for.

Offline kp  
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:07:43 AM(UTC)
kp

Ditto to all that, James. It's a bad year to be an American.

kp
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:16:39 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

I just cant believe how much money was spent on the publicity road trips!
Offline Icy  
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 8:19:50 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
It would be great if we could vote, "None of the above," and send the message that we are not happy with the choices. Just "not voting" does not get that point across. I bet if we had that on the ballot, we would have at least double the voting turn out.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 10:25:52 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Icy wrote:
It would be great if we could vote, "None of the above," and send the message that we are not happy with the choices. Just "not voting" does not get that point across. I bet if we had that on the ballot, we would have at least double the voting turn out.

yes - I think you are right for the UK too Icy :)
Offline shalom82  
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 1:04:45 PM(UTC)
shalom82

He says this one thing about Jerusalem and that his grandfather...or was it his great uncle...liberated Aushwitz or was it one of it's sub camps...and we are supposed to be relieved? He has said that he will meet with Ahmajinadad with no terms or conditions. How many times now has this guy said publically that he would be a part of Israels destruction and or that Israel should be destroyed and or Israel soon will be destroyed? Infact, just a couple of days before Obama's speech...ole Ahmi was at it again....It can be seen here. Iran is a regime that has puppets actively at war with Israel in Lebanon (the Hezbollah) and we are supposed to hand over a public relations dream come true to these psychos?

As it pertains to Israel, Obama has been endorsed by Hamas, his campaign has talked to Hamas, and the church that he attended for 20 years was run by a Farrakhan loving anti-semite and had pro Hamas literature on their website...

Just forget Israel for a moment and look at some other Obama policies...if you can actually figure out what they are...through the smoke and mirrors of hope and change...how about abortion?

Quote:
He opposed the ban on partial-birth abortion -- a practice a fellow Democrat, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan, once called "too close to infanticide." Obama strongly criticized the Supreme Court decision upholding the partial-birth ban. In the Illinois state Senate, he opposed a bill similar to the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, which prevents the killing of infants mistakenly left alive by abortion. And now Obama has oddly claimed he would not want his daughters to be "punished with a baby" because of a crisis pregnancy -- hardly a welcoming attitude toward new life.

Here it is...articulated by the...articulate Alan Keyes.
here

Here is Obama in his own words on the issues of Gay marriage and Abortion
here
...and the obfuscation continues...and indeed Barack...what would "Jesus" do?
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline James  
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 6:38:17 PM(UTC)
James
Man

I think I might just write in Yada this November. Who's with me!!!!!

And Ken for Veep

Offline bitnet  
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:47:20 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Well, we had elections in Malaysia in March and the votes just swung away from the incumbents to the opposition because we did not like what the incumbents stood for anymore. We did not have much confidence in the opposition but we took the risk and voted them in just to send a strong message and to create change, hopefully for the better.

There was a third choice in the US in the past with Perot, and a protest vote against democratic and republican policies would have sent an incredibly strong message. Lobbyists would be scurrying all over the place and it would have created much more impact than a "none of the above" choice as a President would still have to be appointed. But Americans have been conditioned to think that there is only one of two choices, or a spoilt vote which does not do anything but mute a voice.

As it is, I wonder (dreamily, of course) if Yada and Ken can get to Obama's and McCain's ears -- a chat of just two hours will do -- and outline what's really happening and what's in the future for them. I'm certain that their ears will itch, their pupils will dilate and their jaws will drop. Even after hearing Yada & KP, I doubt that they will be able to do anything anyway to change the course of future history. I would not want to be in the Oval Office with all the things that are about to happen!

Edited by user Thursday, June 5, 2008 9:14:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.
Offline CK  
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 10:00:46 PM(UTC)
CK

Obama vows Jerusalem must "remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided. . . ."

Quite an open ended statement when one really thinks about it.
Offline kp  
#15 Posted : Friday, June 6, 2008 4:15:38 AM(UTC)
kp

Right, CK. It's an easy enough thing to say. But if Obama gets elected (God help us), or even McCain (God help us), I'd like to see a president with the courage to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Now that would make a statement. It would be a refreshing change to have a president who doesn't pursue a policy promoting Israeli national suicide.

Yada and me as politicians? Yeah, picture that. The first law I'd want to see passed (maybe we can do this with an Executive order) is: "Yahweh must be honored in all Federal institutions." Then we could work on revamping the civil and criminal code to mirror the Torah....

And what about Ross Perot-style splitting of the ticket? The last time that ploy was used successfully in the U.S. was in 1912, when Woodrow Wilson was nudged into office by his Illuminati backers by JP Morgan and friends' introduction of a third party candidate, former Prez Teddy Roosevelt, who managed to syphon enough votes away from William Taft to get Wilson elected. The result? The National Income Tax and the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. It's been open season on American freedoms (not to mention political sanity) ever since.

kp
Offline Theophilus  
#16 Posted : Friday, June 6, 2008 5:02:51 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

I sometimes wish that I could share the enthusiasm many feel about "historic elections". I find that I ultimately I can't vote for a person based upon skin color or gender. While electing a minority or a woman President may make some people feel better about themselves or their country I can't do this while ignore what the candidate's positions.

I think Obama's associations come more into question, not because of his skin color, but because he is so inexperienced, dare I say unqualified to be POTUS. I see the media's focus has been more about "historic implications" rather than objectively and critically examining his qualifications and positions.

Regreading Israel, I find it odd that last year Obama was one of only twenty something (out of 100) senators to vote against declaring Iran's Revolutionary Guard a terror organization. Is it fair to point this out and question why he voices the opposite position when before a Jewish group while runnig for high office or does this make the questioner a racist.

It seems obvious to me that the same political correctness that shields the nature of fundamental Islam from coming to light will ensure the pruning back of America that KP writes about in FH. And here I thought it would require a substantial external attack with WMD.

While McCain is described by the Democrats as Bush's third term it seems to me Obama represents Jimmy Carter's second. As for "None of the Above" I think that is called voting 3rd party (Green, Libertarian, etc).

In Yah we Trust
Offline James  
#17 Posted : Friday, June 6, 2008 6:54:00 PM(UTC)
James
Man

bitnet wrote:

As it is, I wonder (dreamily, of course) if Yada and Ken can get to Obama's and McCain's ears -- a chat of just two hours will do -- and outline what's really happening and what's in the future for them. I'm certain that their ears will itch, their pupils will dilate and their jaws will drop. Even after hearing Yada & KP, I doubt that they will be able to do anything anyway to change the course of future history. I would not want to be in the Oval Office with all the things that are about to happen!

I belive I remeber hearing Yada say in one of his interviews that he had acctully meet with McCain personally and had even stayed at his house.

Yada and Ken as politicians though God No thats why I want to vote for you, your not polyticians. You actully speak truth and not platitudes.

As bad as he is, I think I might just have to throw down a few shots of whiskey and vote for McCain, the lesser of two evils is still lesser, and everywhere I disagree with McCain I also disagree with Obama, and their are a few areas where I agree with him so.. I acctully kinda liked Huckabee when he was running, but I'm a big fan of the FairTax so...