logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 2:37:23 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "WW" and Yada:

Quote:
On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 10:50 AM, "WW" wrote:

For what reason did the Logos tell the Jews that the Kingdom would be taken from them and given to a people that would bear fruit? As in the parable of the Vineyard? Paul writes that not all Israel is Israel, but only the elect? God can make children of Abraham from stones. Israel have I loved, but Esau I have hated?
The Roman church is the Whore of Revelation, the Popes (yes plural) are the antichrist (there are many John writes), most protestant churches are the Whore's harlot children.
All the promises of God are Yes and Amen in Christ (yes he was smeared with greasy drugs).
When I tell people about Jesus Christ and his cross, they are offended.
They are still his words no matter what language they are in.
That is why the Jews and the Romans killed him.
the Logos, the Word, is the Creator who died for His people (those who believe in him and his life, death and resurrection) he did not die for unbelievers, be they Jew or Greek.
God's will cannot be frustrated, nor resisted. Not everyone is saved, nor will be.
Only those who believe (present tense) are saved, all else are damned already.
The preaching of the cross is foolishness to the damned but the power of God to those who believe.
If they, we, had nailed Yah to a wooden fence upside-down I would still abhor my sins that put him there so that He could save me because he loves his elect from all eternity.
The name Jesus Christ is offensive to unbelievers because they hate him and his Father.
We bear his reproach outside the camp.
People are not offended by Yahshua Machiack Nagid, they are offended by Jesus Christ the King, his name in English.
I call him Master, Teacher, Lord, King, The One Sheppard, the Son of God. There is only one Name whereby we are saved.
I read Greek (poorly i admit) and I have not seen a manuscript that doesn't use Xpistou 'Insou(sorry my greek fonts aren't working) or Paulos Doulos, but we Call him Paul the Apostle not Paul the Slave.
People know who I am talking about when I say Jesus and not the Greek pronunciation.
He died for my sins, even the one where I get his name wrong. Even Hebraic Israelis don't know how YHWH is pronounced.
There is only one God and His name is YHWH and His son's Name is Logos, wisdom, logic, truth, the way, the life, Joshua, Jesus Christ, The Word of God, Prince of Peace, Eternal Father, savior, king of kings, lord of lords, the lamb of god slain from the foundation of the world.
He who has the Son has Life.
An apple is an apple no matter what language you use, and an orange is an orange.
He who does the will of God is Jesus brother and sister and mother, not because you are a Jew or speak Hebraic.
This is the Will of God that you believe on him whom God has sent.
Jesus Christ is at the right hand of God, and it is there we look for our salvation to be revealed, not to anywhere in this world, especially Jerusalem which is Hagar.
Why be concerned about when Christ is coming back, unless you are a wicked servant?
He comes back hundreds and thousands of times a day when ever someone dies and goes to the Judgment.
A wicked and adulterous generation looks for signs.
His servants look for Him.
I am not saying that God doesn't use you and your web site for His purposes, He does.
God has made everything for His Pleasure, even the wicked for the day of destruction.
One vessel of honor and another of dishonor.
Has God cast off His people?
No.
His people are those who believe the Bible is the Word of God, every jot and tittle.
The Jews do not believe Moses, if they did they would believe Jesus.
I pray for God's Elect, be they Jew or Greek, or Chinese.
I do not pray for the world, for Christ did not. He prayed for those who would believe his apostles words, and Moses was one of Christ's Prophets that he "Sent".
Only God's Elect are not Deceived, the rest of the world is.
If you want to categorize me as Lutheran or Calvinist go ahead.
I am a Scripturalist.
I am a Christian and boast in the Cross of Christ, as did Paul, the Chief of Sinners.

The Best part of your site is your Proverb 30 translation.
Very intriguing.

What does a word mean today? What is its common usage? Colloquialism. The root of a word is fine to trace its metamorphosis.
Righteousness means "right handed wisdom", but what do people think it means today?

God will save his people, even with bad translations of his word.

Christ will not lose one whom God has given him and God will not lose one whom he has given to Christ, the rest are not given, as Judas Iscariot was the son of perdition.

God alone gets the Glory, regardless.
"WW"

Criag's response:

Quote:
"W",

There is a lot here, far more than I can answer without devoting days to the questions and statements. Having read Yada Yahweh, you know that Jesus Christ isn't Yahushua's name in English. Names should be transliterated, not changed. You know that the other things in reference to Yahushua on your list aren't names, they are titles. Now that you know this, what are you going to do about it?

If you have read a substantial portion of the seven volumes, you know that there is no word related to cross in Scripture. You know that the concept of the upright pole and upright one is essential to Yahuweh's message. Now that you know this, what are you going to do about it?

You know that even without purposeful corruptions or inadvertent human error, Scripture read in Hebrew and discussed in Aramaic, is altered when it's recorded in Greek and then translated again into English. You know that there are hundreds of thousands of errors in English translations, some related to using the wrong manuscripts, some related to purposeful copyedits, others the result of knowing that familiarity sells. Now that you know this, what are you going to do about it?

You have correctly presented the condition of Catholicism and of Protestantism. However, very few of those who do not believe are damned. Separation from Yahuweh in the Abyss is limited to those who lead others away from Him. Three destinations is an essential part of Yah's message. Now that you know this, what are you going to do about it?

Buy yourself a copy of The Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts and there you will discover that Yahushua's name is never written out--not once, not ever on any first, second, or third century manuscript. It is only in our Textus Receptus and its derivatives that we see a Greek transliteration.

You may not care that Yahuweh laid out His plan and timeline in the Torah, or that He provided a thousand clues for us to understand His prophetic picture, but that does not make those who are interested in knowing when His return will occur, "wicked."

In conclusion, it is not your job nor mine to say how corrupt one's understanding can be and still be saved. All I know is that Yahuweh clearly communicated the path to Him and said that if we rely upon what He promised we will live forever. So, it's our job to tell people what He said, not try to change it or stretch it hoping that God makes an accommodation.

If Yahweh chooses to save souls who, thanks to errant teaching and errant translations, don't really know Him as He has revealed Himself, or His plan as He foretold it in the Torah, that's His business. There is no way for us to know how wrong someone can be and still be right with God. But there is a way for us to know what is right. So, rather than trying to expand the possibilities, let's focus our attention on sharing the certainty.

Yada

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 3:53:28 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
really hard to read that disjointed email... can't people write in paragraphs
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline James  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 6:44:03 PM(UTC)
James
Man

Was thanked: 216 time(s) in 149 post(s)
It don't seem like he was much interested in dialog, just stating what he believes as fact and leaving it at that.
Don't take my word for it, Look it up.

“The truth is not for all men but only for those who seek it.” ― Ayn Rand
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 5, 2008 7:08:17 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom,

Hmmm... wwhat wwas WW wwriting? I don't mean to belittle WW but the intent of the email to Yada seems rather blur... that the Logos will save believers as long as believers believe... what? Because the truth is unknown, cannot be known because of corruption of communication therefore all believers can be excused and saved as long as they believe... what? In his creed? Bro Swalchy said it right in his post unless otherwise proven. Many times I sigh in relief that I am not Yada or Ken.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.