logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 3, 2008 2:06:58 PM(UTC)
Yada

The following is an exchange between "RG" and Yada:

Quote:
On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:41 AM, "RG" wrote:

Hi Yada,

I've just finished reading a book entitled 'Genetic Entropy and the Mystery of the Genome' by Dr J C Sanford. If you haven't already seen it I can highly recommend it to you. It neatly ties up a number of loose ends such as why early humans after Adam were able to live so long, the progressive corruption of the genome and why macroevolution cannot be true from a molecular level. Interestingly the author also places an approximate time limit on the span of the genome before it becomes so corrupted that humanity can no longer survive. It won't surprise you to learn that it is 300 generations or about 6000 years allowing for a 20 year generational time.

Kind regards,

"RG"

Yada's response:

Quote:
"R,"

Thanks for sharing this. I'll order and read the book. I've heard others say the same thing for the same reasons. I elected to skip over the long lifespans and focus on the who, why, and when of the story. So I'm glad someone like Dr Sanford covered this turf.

The 6000 timespan is central to Yah's timeline.

Yada
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!