logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Matthew  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2008 4:43:11 PM(UTC)
Matthew
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
CNN story today: U.S. soldier uses Quran for target practice; military apologizes

Quote:
A soldier used the Quran -- Islam's holy book -- for target practice, forcing the chief U.S. commander in Baghdad to issue a formal apology on Saturday.

Quote:
The Association of Muslim Scholars in Iraq also condemned the shooter's actions and the U.S. military's belated acknowledgment of the incident.

"As the Association of Muslim Scholars condemns this heinous crime against God's holy book, the Constitution of this nation, a source of pride and dignity," the groups statement said, "they condemned the silence by all those who are part of the occupation's agenda and holds the occupation and the current government fully responsible for this violation and reminds everyone that God preserves his book and he [God] is a great avenger."

I wonder if when Yahushua returns in fullness that He won't vaporise every copy of this book at the same time, saving the people after the Trib the task of having to collect each one and binning it, more like burning it? Since it will be a peaceful time I don't believe mankind will be needing target practice any more.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2008 11:59:05 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I think thats one of the best uses for a gun I have ever seen!
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2008 1:34:00 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shalom All,

Has anyone seen what the Bosnians did to the church buildings after the Americans and Europeans delivered the land into their hands? Search YouTube and see if any action was taken.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.