logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline truth is freedom  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 3:58:19 AM(UTC)
truth is freedom

is it just me or do anyone else notice how the world and it's god is setting us up for the mark http://www.leftlanenews.com/four-states-to-use-rfid-chips-in-drivers-licenses.html and that they also tries to get some many things to peak are intrest to keep us away from studying and getting colser to YAHWEH...............ALSO have you seen alot of first day tv ministers preaching the feast and then lieing right behind it saying you do not have to keep it sounds like 2peter 3:14-18 ...i also just got this i was slow for a min i guess but the seal of YAH is in there heads not marked on there head as if a mark or a seal but in there head as in there as in there mind and we know that when he gives his spirit it's in are hearts which is really are mind lol just so happy to be in the truth and will of the almighty elohim YAHWEH ..........MY 1ST POST
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 10:01:53 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Hello and welcome to the forum Truth Is Freedom. I was curious if you've read Ken Powers Future History, particularly as it relates to the end times and the mark of the Beast? I hope that you'll enjoy your time with us and appreciate fellowship with others who seek to better know Yahuweh.
Offline truth is freedom  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 10:11:38 AM(UTC)
truth is freedom

no I have not but I do love to research and study you know the word says to study to show your self approved
Offline kp  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 11:32:49 AM(UTC)
kp

Welcome to the forum, truth is freedom. Your observation is right on the money: the technology necessary to implement the Mark of the Beast in all its scriptural ramifications is already here. All that it'll take is the right (i.e., wrong) government and the will to do it. Theophilus is right---you oughta read Future History (it's free at www.FutureTruth.net) 'cause it's great! I ought to know; I wrote it. :-) Seriously, though, even without my commentary, it's a valuable resource because it lays out every yet-to-be-fulfilled prophecy in the entire Bible in chronological order (more or less). You can't help but get a firm grip on future events just by reading the scripture parts.

kp
Offline truth is freedom  
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 9:34:27 AM(UTC)
truth is freedom

have anyone seen the cd america fascism
Offline Icy  
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:36:12 AM(UTC)
Icy
Man

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
You mean "America: Freedom to Facisim"? I have. I think Yada said he has it in the Paltalk room, too.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008 12:31:09 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I need to install paltalk on this PC... lol
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline bitnet  
#8 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2008 6:31:12 AM(UTC)
bitnet

Shabbat Shalom,

OK now everyone... please install PalTalk and join in the study room! Yada is doing great work there and much can be accomplished by visiting to learn personally and through witnessing by bringing people to the site.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.