logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2007 5:20:54 AM(UTC)
Yada

I found this on the web and thought it would be great if we could put together something similar that would enable us to work through and teach others about the Miqra (and ultimately the whole of YY).

Here is the link: http://brenda.ratcliffs.net/roots.htm

I would very much like to hear your thoughts. Regarding covering the whole of the YY material, one thing that we could put in place fairly quickly and use as a loose format in the chat room would be to simply pull out all of the passages/verses/references contained in a YY chapter and use those as "talking points." We could use eSword in parallel by looking up the verses ourselves and the Strongs definitions. We might want to focus our attention either on the YY material before or after a particular verse cited - as a lead in for further discussion and study. We could even expand our investigation and survey to include the balance of the whatever book of Scripture was being amplified/featured in that chapter.

Again, I would very much like to hear your thoughts (and hopefully even get a few volunteers to come forward to help get it started.)

-Yada

Edited by user Thursday, July 19, 2007 9:05:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!