logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Noach  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 6, 2007 6:56:43 PM(UTC)
Noach

I recently had a conversation with Yada regarding the neshamah (conscience) because after reading Yada Yahweh I was absolutely enthraled. He brought up some points that I had never thought of regarding this important aspect of relating Yahuwah. Let me know what you think.

First, we know that the neshamah was given to the first human in Adam and that this aspect of Yahuwah separated Adam from all the other animals in that it gave Adam the very special ability to relate to Yahuwah. Yahhuwah made a very special home for Adam where he could walk in a personal relationship with Yahuwah, something other humans could not do. What was it like outside of th garden during this time as humans without the neshamah struggled to live? Did Yahuwah create humans without a neshamah in order to show Adam how special he was? Did Adam have knowledge of the other humans outside of the garden?

Second, Was the flood specifically for humans with a neshamah and therefore a regional event as Yada states? If so, did humans without a neshamah continue to live on? Do humans without a neshamah still live today? Does this explain the nature of so many humans who seem to operate without a conscience today as we see so many people struggle for power, money, and status at all costs? Are there humans today who simply don't use there neshamah?

Noach
Offline Theophilus  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 6:17:00 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Noach, I too am fascinated by the implications of Yada's presentation of the nesamah (conscience) pre-Adam humanoids and the great yet regional flood as the global flood cresting Everest gave me pause conidering the max limit of water existing on Earth.

I'm patiently awaiting the remaining Genesis chapters of YY: especially the Nasamah - Flood chapter as it is described as the "The What, Where, Why and When of the Flood... It will cover what happened to cause the Flood, where it occurred, why God chose to dilluge that region, and when the Flood happened," which I anticipate will address our questions in detail including the who.

As for what is written, I noticed in YY-1:3 Chay Life concering the Flood the following:

Quote:
As an interesting note, we know for certain that a flood of biblical proportions occurred five thousand years ago (around 3000 BCE) in the region where the men created in God’s image (with a nesamah/conscience in addition to a nepesh/soul or consciousness) were said to have lived. Yahuweh told us that Eden was at the headwaters of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers, near the Black Sea, and that Adam’s and Chavah’s children ultimately formed the civilizations east and south of the Garden including: Babylon, Assyria, and Sumer. Archeologists have found cities 200 feet below the current shores of the Black Sea and a twelve foot thick layer of silt and mud was laid down all at once in Mesopotamia, precisely when the oldest Scriptural texts said the flood occurred.

As evidence for the obvious, consider Genesis 7:22. It speaks of the aftermath and purpose of the flood. But be forewarned, to appreciate Yahuweh’s insights, one has to correctly communicate what God actually revealed. English translations uniformly add three words which are not in the text, they ignore three words which are actually there, and then they inaccurately communicate the meaning of the words which remain. "All (kol) who by way of relationship (‘asher) had within their breath and nature (‘aph - their attitude and angry disposition) the nesamah of life (chayah), all (kol) with (‘asher) the spirit (ruach) of (min) desolation (charabah - from charab, that which dries up, lays waste, and destroys), died (muwth)." Only men who possessed the nesamah, that God given part of human nature that enables us to connect spirit to soul, to know right from wrong, good from bad, truth from deception, God from the Adversary, were killed. And that’s because they had chosen to associate with the spirit of desolation.

Also, so that you are not misled, the word translated "earth" in most Bibles most often means "land, ground, or region." When the account of Noah and the ark is translated to infer that every animal on the planet was aboard, that all Homo sapiens drown, and that the whole earth was submerged to the tops of mountains, the translators are errantly conveying Yahuweh’s message and making a mockery of Scripture. There wasn’t remotely enough water in, on, and above the planet to reach the summit of Everest. But there was plenty to accomplish what Yahuweh claimed.

And in the smae chapter on Nesamah:
Quote:

There are three additional concepts presented in Genesis that cry out to be known. First, there was death and dying on earth during Adam’s stay in Eden. We know this because Noah’s ark was covered in pitch and Jerusalem is dressed in limestone - both of which are conceived in death. Further, the word for food, ‘akalah, used in the 29th verse, is often translated "meat, the flesh of animals." And when Adam and Chavah sinned, Yahuweh wrapped them in "coats of skins," indicative of blood atonement and its victory over death. The Garden of Eden was walled for a reason, and that was to keep the predators at bay. These things also tell us what Scripture later confirms: our nepesh/soul is mortal.

Second, according to Yahuweh in Genesis 2:6, the earth was enveloped in mist at this time, creating a greenhouse effect in which every portion of the planet was lush and productive. Shielded as animals were from the sun’s most harmful radiation, things lived longer and were healthier. This explains why we are finding mammoths in the Artic with tropical fauna frozen in their mouths. It also explains how the flood might have occurred.

Third, ‘Adam and Chavah were not the first Homo sapiens. They were the first humans created in God’s image, that is to say that they were the first animals to receive a nesamah/conscience. On two occasions Scripture tells us that "the daughters of men roamed the earth" outside the Garden - hunting and gathering. It was only with the gift of conscience and language that man settled down and became "civilized."

Yahuweh gave ‘Adam something He did not give other animals. He called it a nesamah. In Genesis 2:7 we read: "And Yahuweh Elohiym formed (yasar - fashioned, created, and conceived) ‘Adam of the dust (‘aphar - ground, earth, small particles of loose matter) and breathed (naphach - blew) into his nostrils (‘aph) the nesamah of living/existence (chayah/hayah); and ‘Adam existed as (hayah) a living (chay) soul (nepesh)."

Based upon this context and understanding, I therefore believe that nesamah represents the inherent ability to make that choice - to know right from wrong, to differentiate good from bad, to distinguish that which is true from that which is not. The nesamah endows us with the potential to know God and thus to receive His gifts of salvation and eternal life. The nesamah provides us with an awareness of them and Him.

For confirmation of this we can turn to the book of Job. Written hundreds of years before the Torah, the discussions in Job are foundational to our understanding. "Indeed (‘aken - truly and surely) the Spirit (ruach), She (huw’) in mortal man (‘enowsh - in the weak and frail, in humankind) and even the nasamah of the Almighty (shaday) provide understanding (biyn - the ability to perceive and discern so as to apprehend information)." (Job 32:8)

So Scripture defines nesamah as "the part of mortal man that can know and respond to Yahuweh." The nesamah makes the connection between facts and understanding, between the soul and the Spirit. While it does not make us immortal, it provides us with the ability to know, commune with, love, and trust the source of immortality. It is the thing that connects us to the source of life with is why nesamah is based upon nasham, meaning "the process of childbirth."

The nepesh makes animals conscious while the nesamah makes us human, providing us with our conscience. It is that unique human element that seeks to yada Yahweh.

I conclude from YY that Adam and Chavah were not the first humanoids, that the Flood while massive was local and need not or did not destroy all other humnaiods not living in the region where Adam's descendant's lived. Also while I did not quote it and could be mistaken, I do recall reading in YY that some people in the world today do exist without a nesamah.

I'm not clear if persons existing not geneticaly descended from Adam were at some point provided a latent nesamah and may now be able to recognize morality and come to relationally know Yahuweh? I'm also unclear if indeed DNA evidence indicates that all humankind are gentically related, that is share a common genetic ancestor, were Adam and Chavah unique special later creations with DNA giving the appearance of a genetic relationship with these pre-existing humanoids or something else?
Offline FF  
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 6:55:08 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Welcome to YYF Noach and Theophius,

You two are having to much fun.. Can you believe it, getting to know Yahweh is more fun than most of the world knows.

Haven’t you always wondered who the kids married?

Nasamahed or nonMasamahed?

Blessings,

FF
FF
Offline FF  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 7:19:53 AM(UTC)
FF
Man

Noach and Theophius,

So do you think the Anti-Messiyah is non-Nasamahed or Nasamahed?

And which spelling do you think is correct Nesamah or Nasamah? I see Yada uses both spellings.

FF
FF
Offline Noach  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 9:33:25 AM(UTC)
Noach

Thanks for the welcome FF! Yes, being a part of Yahuwah's family is very special and very rewarding!

Since Adam and Chawah were the first humans with a neshamah, I have no doubt that their children married those humans without a neshamah. Their children in turn had a neshamah and so on. I am curious though, what living among these first huans without a neshamah was like. Did Yahuwah have to protect Adam, Chawah, and Cayin from what must have been terrible place to live outside of the garden - a struggle for life amid a race of people probably already corrupted by ha shatan. What a shock it must have been for them.

I prefer the spelling neshamah as it retains the natural SH sound in Hebrew. Also, look at Strong's 5397.

I believe the Anti-messiyah will have a neshamah as he will know exactly what he is doing. Knowing the truth, he has chosen instead to align himself, as most religious leaders, wth ha shatan. He simply will choose not to follow his neshamah, once again, something most religious leaders do today.

Thanks again FF

Noach
Offline Theophilus  
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 7, 2007 2:20:02 PM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Thank you as well for your warm welcome FF,

I share Noach's sentiments both in regard to the joy in coming to better know Yahuweh, and the awareness that our Creator desires us to be members of his family.

While I realize I have no basis to determine who has an active nesamah and who does not, while they could have married their siblings I suspect Adam's children would indeed have married their neighbors who are not described as possesing an nesamah and would or could have multiplied the population with this attribute. As for anti-Messiyah, I suspect he would have to possess a nesamah to relate to and be indwelt by spirit from the advesary and share the eternal fate described for him/them.

As for spelling, I've noticed a number of English spelling variations and tend to use the one either I first learned or that common to those I am communicating with. I'm unclear if a humanoid not possessing an active nesamah still has a rational capacity to choose how to function and understand at least risk and reward if not a learned means of determining right from wrong. I also wonder if not having an active nesamah would prevent someone from being influenced by or at least prevent one from being indwelt by spiritual entities? That animals are shown to be able to be possessed by unclean spirits makes me think it is.

Please feel free to share your thoughts
Offline Jeannie  
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:06:41 AM(UTC)
Jeannie
Woman

Below is an exchange between Yada and a reader of YY. It fits nicely with this thread.

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Scriptures you have written of are so ridiculously simple and logical, I find it insane that anyone could have mistranslated them. How can men, who are supposed to be so intelligent, have misinterpreted the Scriptures so badly? If you read them without trying to find hidden meaning when there was meant to be none, then it's all so perfectly clear and easy to understand. Going back to my earlier question: If Adam wasn't the first man, but only the first "concious" man, then who were the others? Were these the brainless grunts we call cavemen. neanderthals, etc?

I will keep reading.

Properly translated Scripture is simple and logical on the surface but it is also very profound and meaningful. Men mistranslated the Scriptures so that they complied with their interpretations, many of which were based on the Babylonian religion.

Adam was the first man with a nesamah, or conscience, the ability to distinguish between good and evil, right and wrong, God and Satan. All animals including man have a soul, or nepesh, in Hebrew. It is what we call consciousness, meaning awareness. The nesamah which made Adam unique had nothing to do with brains, only with judgment. Without a nesamah choice is meaningless. The Garden of Eden, in today’s eastern Turkey, was a walled environment guarded by Yahweh’s messengers. All variety of animals, including homo sapiens lived outside the walls. Adam and Chavah, along with Cain, got to join them after the fall.

I cover this briefly in V1 C3, Chay – Life but will go more deeply into it when I finish the chapter on Adam and Chavah (Eve is the name of a pagan sun goddess).

Yada
Offline Theophilus  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:30:29 AM(UTC)
Theophilus
Man

Thank you for sharing this and other exchanges Jeannie. Once I learned that YY was underway I so hoped to one day see a forum such as this and a feedback section like PoD to share what sort of questions people had and the insightful responses Yada, KP, and we readers have in light of the Yahuweh's Scriptures.

I am so thankful that this out let has also made available the most recent updates and chapters of YY and am definitely looking forward to the remaining Genesis chapters to be shared and see if Criag's insights match my specultaions. I'm guessing Yada is working first on the remaning chapters of YY book II?

I had a related question on those Genesis 1 verses not included in the YY amplification but think I'll start another thread in this section.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:45:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Robskiwarrior  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2007 4:34:05 AM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Jeannie wrote:
Below is an exchange between Yada and a reader of YY. It fits nicely with this thread.

Jeannie, rummaging through Yadas inbox again.... pfff :P ;)

Its awesome isn't it, and you know what - it all fits together soo much better than the current glossed over Genesis story as we knew it.

Im looking forward to that chapter too :)
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...