logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2008 2:24:12 PM(UTC)
Yada

CNN carried this story today on-line: "Pope to hold seminar with Muslims"

Quoting from the article:

Quote:
"Theological and Spiritual Foundations" will be the sub-theme on the first day. "Human Dignity and Mutual Respect" will be the topic on the second day. A public session will be held on the third day.

Later in the same article, it states:

Quote:
He angered Muslims when he quoted a 14th century Byzantine emperor who characterized some of the teachings of Islam's prophet, Mohammed, as "evil and inhuman" and "spread by the sword."

I just wondered what "Theological and Spiritual Foundations" the RCC and Islam shared? Additionally, I think I remember Yada mentioning during one of his radio interviews, that he thought the future "false prohet" assisting the "Anti-Christ" might be a Jew himself (I could be wrong on this - maybe someone on the forum can correct me).

I would love to hear from others here on the forum how, according to Scripture, they thought the establishment of a "One World Religion" would play out, and how the "False Prophet" would tie into these efforts?

You can read the CNN article here.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline kp  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2008 9:02:16 AM(UTC)
kp

The reason Yada and I think the "false prophet" might be a Jew is that he is described as the "Beast from the land." (Contrasted with the Beast from the sea, the Antichrist). "Land" is usually shorthand for Israel, and "Sea" is a common metaphor for the nations, the goyim. It's not airtight, but I find it pretty good circumstancial evidence.

What "theological and spiritual foundations" do the RCC and Islam share? Rejection of Yahweh's grace, for starters... Then, being "evil and inhuman" and "spread by the sword." The only religion with more blood on its hands than these two is Atheistic Secular Humanism.

kp
Offline Light1  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2008 2:27:55 PM(UTC)
Light1
Man

Babylonian religion is the origin point of the RCC and Islam, would it be surprising to see the two move together in the coming years?
All the AntiChrist has to do is put on some signs and wonders and over 2 billion people of both religions would fall right in line making things go downhill real fast.
Offline bitnet  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 8:03:28 PM(UTC)
bitnet

Hello All,

I doubt that these two will get along well together. One wants to dominate the world, the other wants to subjugate the world. "This town ain't big enuff fer the two of 'em. When it hits high noon, it's gonna come down to who is quickest on the draw. Time to slap leather and pull the trigger." And from what we see from Scripture and highlighted in KP's book, one will hit dirt first, then the other. Will they even have a chance? I think the town sheriff will be laughing pitting them against the other.
The reverence of Yahweh is the beginning of Wisdom.