logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Yada  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2008 5:22:23 AM(UTC)
Yada

The weekend, we will be showing: "Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West"

We also have an extended interview that Yada gave discussing, "Islam in Scripture."

Please join us in the "YY Study Group" room on Paltalk.
If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
You can download the free software here.
Hope to see everyone on Paltalk!
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline CK  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 5, 2008 7:24:44 PM(UTC)
CK

Are there specific times for these events?
Offline Yada  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2008 4:42:31 AM(UTC)
Yada

Not really - there were 3 of us in there yesterday. We had the room open for several hours. I usually ask people that come into the room what they would like to see. Any of the room's admins can bring up and play the videos from the archive.

Today, I uploaded part 1 of a very interesting series about International Bankers/Banking called, "The Money Changers." One of the interesting things contained in the video was the fact that, at the Temple during the time of Yahshua, a special gold coin had been minted called a "half-sheckel." This coin, which did not feature the image of any pagan ruler, was the sole "currency" acceptable at the Temple. Unfortunately, a group of "Money Changers" had cornered the market on these coins and was charging whatever the market would bear for them. According to the video presentation, this was the reason Yahshua was so upset, accusing them of turing the Temple into a marketplace.

The video talks about the role of privately controlled "Central Banks" (The Bank of England was/is the model upon which all others are based) and the effect they have on the respective economies they control. In the USA, the "Federal Reserve Board" is anything but federal - it's completely privately owned and is not responsible or controlled by the US Government in anyway whatsoever.

It's really an interesting series - please stop-by the room anytime and I or another admin will show it to you.

Edited by user Friday, March 7, 2008 6:44:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

If you'd like to join the YY Study Group room on Paltalk - just click here. The lockword is: yadayahweh
WARNING: Do not give out personal information (name, address, etc.) to anyone on Paltalk - ever!
Offline shalom82  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2008 9:38:52 AM(UTC)
shalom82

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
For those who are having problems with Paltalk (as I am) Obsession can also be found at youtube. I highly recommend watching it...wherever you are able to. If you watch it on youtube, just type in obsession radical islam into the search bar and it should come up. It's a ten part series. I found part 3 particularly enlightening.

Shalom
YHWH's ordinances are true, and righteous altogether.
Offline Yada  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2008 8:55:17 PM(UTC)
Yada

I'm curious to know what kinds of problems you've been having with PalTalk - others might be experiencing the same and this probably is keeping more forum members from joining the room. If others have had problem getting PalTalk working, please let me know.

Regarding the "Obsession" video, yes it's available on YouTube but I think it's broken out into 10 parts. I simply joined the clips together to make it easier for forum members to view the movie.

I just finished watching a very interesting 5 hour presentation entitled, "Israeli History First 50 Years." You can watch it free on-line by downloading a free player from "Veoh TV." Once the player is installed (takes about 2 minutes), just do a search for: "Israeli History First 50 Years." This documentary was produced by PBS. You can download the Veoh TV player here.

The Torah portion that we are playing this Sabbath in the paltalk YY Study Group room is: "Va Yahkel: And He Assembled"

Any and all are welcome to join us on PalTalk.
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#6 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2008 10:20:31 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

yea I have issues with it too, just random disconnects and the like...
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#7 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2008 10:59:59 PM(UTC)
Yada

This is the first time I've heard of such problems. I'm on PalTalk almost everyday and have never had a problem. When was the last time you tried to open and run the program?
Offline Robskiwarrior  
#8 Posted : Friday, March 7, 2008 11:46:51 PM(UTC)
Robskiwarrior
Man

err about a couple of weeks ago I suppose
Signature Updated! Woo that was old...
Offline Yada  
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 8, 2008 12:38:55 AM(UTC)
Yada

OK - the next time I see you on-line, I'll invite you into the room. I curious to find out how long you can stay logged into PalTalk before it drops off.